My Birthday Surprise

Story Info
My husband throws me a Surprise party.
1.9k words
4.33
10.7k
8
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers

I'm a forty three year old blonde haired brown eyed happily married woman, 36D-24-38 figure involved in an open marriage with my awesome husband.

The week of my upcoming birthday I was asked by my husband to take time off from work so we could celebrate.

Wednesday an elegant dinner at an exclusive restaurant and dancing afterwards, followed on Thursday with a cookout at home with friends and family, Friday afternoon a massage,manicure, and pedicure, then a romantic dinner cruise on Lake Murray.

Saturday, my actual birthday I was treated to breakfast in bed, and was told to relax that we were staying home for the evening and enjoying a night of fun and games, was my husband's explanation as he cleaned the house, cut grass, trimmed hedges and washed my car and his truck.

Around four thirty that afternoon, my husband fixed me a hot bubble bath in my garden tub, placed a tray with a shot glass, sliced limes, and a bottle of chilled tequila within reach and stepped into the shower to wash.

When he finished, I was still in the tub relaxing and on my third shot, as he shaved and asked if I would fix my hair and make-up, and put on my short low cut black dress and my black stiletto heels, including my garter,black hose, and silk g-string for the night.

When I told him I thought we were spending the evening here at home and asked why, he explained that it was very sexy and would set the mood for the night asking if I would indulge him please,

I couldn't refuse him and the look on his face was lustful and mischievous.

He shut the bathroom door, and from the sounds of drawers and closet doors opening and shutting he was getting dressed and if I knew him, laying out the clothes he'd asked that I wear.

After one more shot of tequila, I dried off, fixing my hair and make-up as he asked, opened the door finding everything he'd wanted me to wear laying neatly on the bed.

The music was playing in the den, and as I was putting on my clothes I heard my husband talking with someone on his phone, as he went out the front door letting the storm door shut behind him.

I was gathering the tray from the bathroom when I heard him come back from outside closing and locking the door as he did.

When I walked out of the bedroom, my husband was standing there in a crisply ironed white shirt, dark pants, and his good shoes, with a glass of bourbon in his hand, smiling at me, motioning for me to spin around so he could see how I looked in my dress and heels.

So I put the tray down on a nearby end table allowing him to get a peek at my breasts as I leaned over, stood up spun around slowly, smoothing the thin fabric covering my breasts, showing him how erect my nipples were, then lifted the hem of my dress showing my garter,the top of my hose and the silk g-string underneath.

My husband licked his lips, said I was perfect and sexy as hell, walked over and kissed me, took the tray, asking if I was ready for my surprise.

When I answered that I was, he was placing the tray on the kitchen counter, he poured me another shot, took my hand licked the back of it, sprinkled salt on it, handed me the shot and slice of lime, watching as I completed the ritual and set the glass and lime back on the tray. He pulled a black satin blindfold from his pocket, gently turned me around and covered my eyes.

I was smiling as his hands dropped to my breasts pinching my nipples, squeezing them firmly pulling me tightly against him knowing what he was going to do to me very soon.

I was a bit confused when he started walking me down the hall towards the other end of the house but grew excited when we stopped at the guest room door,

his hands still squeezing my breasts, the light from the closet barely visible through the blindfold I wore.

My husband started kissing the side of my neck as he pinched my nipples, I could feel my g-string becoming wet, my husband whispered in my ear that he loved me so very much, that tonight was all about making my fantasies become reality.

I felt someone take my hand, then another person was taking the other hand, as my husband whispered to me that I should relax and enjoy my surprise as he removed the blindfold a young man stood in front of me, as two other men stood at my side gently holding my hands.

All three of them extremely good looking and well built, wearing nothing but thongs, their bodies completely shaved, except for thick dark hair on their heads. I felt hands on my hips, and warm,

breath on the back of my neck assuming it was my husband until a deep unfamiliar voice told me he was Jason, and introduced the others as Scott, Wayne, and Mac, saying they were here at my husband's request to fulfill a fantasy of mine and wanted to make sure I was okay with them being there and could stop now or anytime I wanted, that they were all extremely impressed with me, wanting to give me a night I would never forget.

When I heard my husband say it's up to you baby, we've talked about this for years and now is your chance I felt relieved knowing he was still there.

Jason's hands moved to my breasts, as Wayne, the young man in front of me asked if he could kiss me, as he moved in close, Scott and Mac caressed my arms as Wayne kissed me, Jason had his hands inside my dress, massaging my bare breasts as Scott and Mac guided my hands to the large bulges covered by the thongs they wore. Wayne's hand was under my dess his fingers pressing the silk fabric between the lips of my wet pussy, as he explored my mouth with his tongue

I had pushed my hands down the front of Scott and Mac's thongs wrapping my hands around their growing erections so they both pulled them down allowing me to stroke their long shafts.

Jason had pushed the top of my dress down revealing my breasts asking me if I was enjoying myself as he rolled my nipples between his thumbs and fingers, all of my doubts were gone, so I told him that I was ready for anything and everything they had in store for me tonight.

Jason turned me to face him, his smooth muscular body looked like a chiseled statue, he was totally nude, his large thick erection stood straight out, the only visible hair on his body were his eyebrows and eye lashes as my eyes roamed over his body.

He asked if I would allow them to undress me, and lay me down on the king size bed, and when I answered yes, the four of them started removing my dress, Jason knelt down removed my stilettos, the clasps holding my hose, rolling them down each leg as Wayne was caressing my upper body. Mac and Scott were pushing my dress past my hips letting Jason help me step out of it they removed my garter belt as Jason still on his knees pushed my silk g-string aside his tongue flickering across my swollen clit, as he lifted one of my legs, draping it across his shoulder.

Wayne, Scott and Mac laid me gently down on the bed, and began kissing me, licking my breasts sucking my nipples, while Jason was now using his tongue and fingers on my pussy, my orgasm building, when I told him I was going to cum he spread my legs further apart, and inserted a finger into my tight rectum sucking my engorged clit into his mouth, bringing me to a gushing, squirting mind blowing orgasm, that had my legs trembling.

As my orgasm began to subside, two of them were kneeling beside my head, stroking their long thick erections so I wrapped my hands around them, taking first one then the other into my mouth as they pinched my nipples.

Jason said something about showing me how talented Wayne was with his tongue and when he started, his tongue was twisting and rolling as he tongue fucked me, bringing me to orgasm quickly.

Jason then asked if I would like to be fucked, and if I had ever had two cocks inside me at once.

All I could say was please fuck me, hard and fast.

When they started I was being fucked, either sucking or stroking two cocks and at one point was on top of Jason riding him while I attempted to let Wayne fuck my mouth, when either Scott or Mac got behind me, filling my pussy with Jason's cock already there, I had two cocks buried in me thrusting hard.

Wayne was still there stroking himself fast, and told me he wanted to cum in my mouth, so I opened my mouth, went down on his cock as his warm thick semen filled my mouth and throat, covering my tongue as I swallowed every drop.

Jason was now filling the condom he wore rolling me to my back as Scott crawled between my legs fucking me with powerful thrusts, as Jason put his semi erect cock to my lips telling me to suck it.

Scott groaned and after filling the condom he wore, Mac took his place and began slowly thrusting increasing his pace until he was emptying his seed in his condom.

Jason had his hands entangled in my hair as I bobbed up and down on his extremely large, now fully erect cock, and when I came up for air, I asked him to fuck me again, but this time I wanted him to fill my pussy with cum, to which he said only if your husband is okay with that.

My husband said he was, when I looked at him he was holding his video camera and had been recording the entire time.

Jason began slowly and gently, kissing me deeply, caressing my body, looking into my eyes, like there was no one else around. He was telling me how beautiful and sexy I was, that he could make love to me all night.

As our passion grew stronger he was thrusting harder but not faster as I raised my hips meeting every single thrust, having no thoughts of how long we were coupled. I was squeezing him as he began thrusting faster using the techniques I had learned from my husband, when Jason's hand grasped my buttocks, his finger penetrating my rectum again, which immediately brought me to orgasm, once again my juices gushing from me, then Jason's thick milky cum was hot as he filled my pussy with his semen.

He didn't stop, he just kissed me again, his cock twitching inside me.

When we were done he gave me a towel, saying that was unexpected but extremely pleasant and asked if we were done for the night.

When I smiled and told him there were four other men in the room and I was hoping to have a little more fun, Jason said to the guys, including my husband that I was waiting to be fucked.

The night continued for the next several hours.

A long hot bath and around noon the next day, I woke up brushed my teeth and hair and found my husband in the den, watching TV, and sat beside him, telling him thank you for a wonderful present.

Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers