My Bisexual Initiations

Story Info
My first bisexual experiences.
2.9k words
4.5
19.2k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to a party, not just any party but probably the wildest fetish extravaganza there is. I was going with my girlfriend, who had a bit more experience with this sort of thing than I did.

This was my first visit to Wasteland, or any fetish party for that matter. I spent a fortune on a very nice latex gladiator skirt, which just about covered my dick - until I danced, and then it would surely be out and about for others to see.

That didn't faze me. I'm an exhibitionist, but it was a little nervy experience getting into a taxi with my friends, feeling my bare ass on the car seat.

As soon as we arrived I felt at right at home. She knew I would!

We danced a while and took in all the sights. She led me around the various areas to show me what was happening where, having been a few times before she was very familiar and was getting quite excited by the sights and sounds.

This was amazing, such freedom, well organised, good music, lots of attractive and horny people. So glad we had come.

After dancing a while, we were so horny, we decided to go have some fun together.

We went to a dark room, following a stream of people as they moved through tightly packed together. We found an empty spot and stopped to kiss and feel each others heavy breathing and hot skin. Behind us was the entrance to the room where people were continuously coming in, in front of me was a couple fucking, to the left two men giving a girl a lot of attention, to the right a couple engaged in a tantric massage. Everyone was doing their own thing as others watched.

She sat down and I stood in front of her, one leg up on the seat. She took my cock and started to suck it like only she can do.

I was hard and hot, this was amazing, getting a blowjob in full sight of anyone who happened to be around. The first thing people saw as they entered the dungeon. Such a huge turn on.

A few men stopped by to look more closely, respectful, not grabbing. Nice. I was loving this scene happy and free to be the exhibitionist I naturally am.

I was busy watching the couple in front of me fucking like crazy. I kept catching his eye and we exchanged knowing looks. His cock pounding pussy and mine being sucked, I could see the pleasure in his eyes and hoped he could see mine.

A man dressed only in a rubber cock ring and a studded collar walked up to us and he started stroking my nipple. This was nice, he was tender and slow and I gasped a little as I realised how much it was turning me on. I looked at his erect cock and thought it was a good opportunity to touch one for the first time ever!

All this time, she is focussing on my own cock, sucking it and licking it so beautifully, I was turned on to the max and no amount of male attention was going to change that, in fact it just made everything better. An eye-opener, a confirmation and relief, proof that I am 100% bisexual, as suspected but never admitted.

I finally had the courage to reach over and grab his cock. It was hard and hot, similar in shape and size to mine. It felt familiar. I stroked him slowly and he liked it, some pre-cum making the head glisten in the dim light.

That moment changed my life! Since that night, I feel myself differently. Before, I would feel my hand on my cock when I masturbated, since I also feel my cock in my hand. Before it could have been someone else's hand in my fantasy, now it could be someone else's cock.

He wanted more, and bent down towards my cock with an aim to suck it, but she was still so focussed on me that she did not see him there, and eventually he smiled and moved on, impatient to experience more with every opportunity to do so.

It was a brief encounter, but it was a huge milestone in my sexual evolution. It confirmed a few things and is now a fond memory. I was motivated to expand on this and see how much else I could enjoy and reveal my bisexuality. But it would have to wait, the party was over and normal life took charge again.

However, 6 months later there was another Wasteland party.

Nothing else had happened in the meantime, that was still the sum of my Bi experiences. I'd given another guy a hand-job, well stroked his dick, he didn't come.

My beautiful partner had bought a new outfit that allowed easy access to her pussy, a short, see through latex and gauze skirt. She looks totally and instantly fuckable in it. I wore the same latex gladiator skirt. It's so free and comfortable and sexy to wear it. My cock pokes through the flaps when I dance or get aroused, a perfect outfit for my outrageous exhibitionist nature.

Unsurprisingly, we were both incredibly horny, the amazing sights and vibe at the Wasteland party took us to another level of lust. The atmosphere is so chilled and warm, people are respectful, good at sex, totally open and relaxed. No egos or posers, real and raw sex maniacs.

I decided we should go to the dungeon pretty soon after we arrived, not tempted by the show and very good techno, eager to experience whatever sexual delights came our way.

This dungeon was an industrial themed area with scaffold bars, ropes, chains and cages, black mattresses, a vaulting horse, dark corners and a heavy damp and hot atmosphere. There were lots of men there, 50 or more. A few women standing around watching a guy get fucked by a big bull with a huge and hard cock. Another group were using the horse, a line of men were licking a woman's pussy as she lay across it, moaning and dripping with pleasure as they took their turns. And there is always a steady flow of all sorts of people, male, female, queer, gay, lesbian, TV, TG, whatever are passing through, taking in the sights and atmosphere.

I manoeuvred us into a corner with a bit of space and told her to bend over and suck me. It was amazing, her mouth and tongue are amazing anyway, but in this setting, being so exposed and free made it all the better. As she was doing that and I was leaning back against a cage a man came and stood next to us. He had a very big cock, and I mean huge, the size of my forearm. He was stroking it, watching and touching her back and feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples. I looked at him to ask if it was OK for me to touch him, he nodded. So the second cock I touched (not counting my own of course) was truly massive.

I couldn't close my fingers around it and I have fairly large and practical hands! It struck me how heavy it was as I brought it towards my mouth. That was it, no hesitation, I put the tip of his cock in my mouth and licked. It was immediately nice, no negative feelings, just curiosity and the desire to give and receive pleasure. I was surprised how soft his foreskin felt on my tongue. I couldn't get my mouth around it, but spent quite a while licking and stroking that gorgeous cock, learning what it tasted like, surprised how hot and soft it was, and I could feel my pre-cum oozing into her throat because it was turning me on as much as licking pussy does. Another revelation! I love sucking cock! I love cocks, full stop!

She was still bent over sucking me and she'd opened her legs a bit wider pushing her ass into the crowd. Her short skirt revealed her bare pussy, open and wet.

I was distracted from my monster cock exploration by two other men that had come up behind her. Both of them tall and muscular, dressed in black leather harnesses, with confident and dominating vibes. One of them started fingering her, quite roughly, but he knew what he was doing so it was all pleasure for her. As he fingered her the other was masturbating, rubbing his cock on her ass. He pulled a condom out of nowhere and asked me if he could fuck her. I declined, we'd discussed it earlier and this wasn't the right moment for that, one thing at a time.. Mr. Fingers then spanked her ass hard. I felt her tense and moan in pleasure and she sucked my cock even deeper into her throat, almost choking. He did it again on the other cheek.

It was an interesting moment, my immediate feeling was to protect her from harm and I snapped out of my lustful daze.

I know that she likes to be spanked. I hadn't, at that point in our relationship, spanked her myself - well, a couple of times in a more playful manner. This looked and sounded like too hard, whatever else we get up to, I don't want anyone hurting her - pain for pleasure is fine, but those limits must never be breached. I bent down and looked her in the and got a thumbs up from an obviously very horny and happy woman. I accepted the situation and trusted that she would say if she wanted him to stop. Meanwhile, I was still stroking the huge dick which was dripping pre-cum, but he obviously wasn't going to cum and was more interested in another scene developing behind him. After a while, we both looked at each-other and nodded that we needed a rest. She stood up and everyone dispersed. I've never seen anything other than total respect at that party. Stop means stop and no means no, everyone plays by that and people watch out for each other.

We left the dungeon and made it back to the dancefloor.

So, wow, that was fun! So many new things. I had never seen anyone, man or woman, do anything with her - my love, my cherished soul mate. I felt no jealousy at all, I had enjoyed seeing her being pleasured more than I imagined. I was thrilled and excited that the whole experiences was positive and I felt that I was at home and this is how things should always be. We agreed that we should get our asses back into the dungeon before too long! We danced and watched a girl being gang-fingered on the dance floor, she was squirting and screaming as five men surrounded her, holding her up and all grinding together, one of them thrusting three fingers into her in time with the hard techno beat. the floor was wet and we danced in her juices.

We eventually left that scene and toured the rest of the club. We briefly had a chat about what had happened, checked up on each other, had a cuddle. Neither of us had anything but positive feelings, no issues, keen to do more together.

For a while we watched an amazing bondage show where a guy was getting intricately bound with hemp rope between two poles. On another stage two guys were getting fist-fucked to the elbow by two Amazonian women. There were couples and groups in every corner, on every bed. We even walked through the notorious dark room -- a tightly packed, pitch black corridor under the main stage. Nobody can see what they are touching or who is touching them. Many hands grabbed my balls and cock as we squeezed through. She had a similar experience. I noticed her thighs were shining with her own juices, and my cock was red and throbbing for all to see and touch when we go to the other side and back into the light.

We looked at each other and nodded.. yup, time to go back to the dungeon :)

I spotted a space on the matrassed area in a corner, there was enough room to lie down. On the right was a man lying on his side, fucking himself with a dildo, oblivious in pleasure. On the left was an older man dressed in latex shorts, he was leaning against the steel wall with his hand in his shorts stroking himself, watching everything around him. I lay her down in the gap between them, opened her legs and kneeling between them, bare ass in the air under my skirt, I leant down and licked her hot and very wet pussy. That was apparently an alluring sight :) within a minute we were surrounded by men. Nothing threatening, all good vibes of people enjoying watching us enjoying the vibe and each other. Being surrounded by cocks and bodies and leather and latex was so new, exciting, horny as hell. Experiencing it with my girl also made it a deeply connecting experience.

An impressively tall and large black guy, dominant and strong kneeled so his cock was within her reach. She got busy stroking, licking and sucking him. I was pretty impressed how much of him she could get in her mouth, I was loving watching her. I turned to my left and saw that the old guy was still there leaning against the wall. His dick was soft and small. I thought I should do something about that. I leaned down and took him completely in my mouth. What happened came naturally, I did what I thought I'd like and sucked and licked him until he was hard. It felt good, a small achievement :) He had started fingering my ass while I was sucking him, he moved so that his now hard dick was behind me.

My fingers were stroking her legs, I felt more hands on my back and ass. She was now being pleasured by 4 or 5 men, one was holding her pussy open, another was rubbing her clit, nipples thighs, her whole body being treated. All of them masturbating. All of them getting off watching and touching us. Another hand joined in, this time with a vibrator. It was a thin g-spot type with a bulb at the end. Later we talked and she is sure that he had been at a previous Wasteland and she had experienced that vibrator before. He put it inside her, I leant down to lick her and felt the vibrations with my tongue. It was super intense.

She was still busy with the black cock. I decided to help and looked up at him. He gestured 'yes' he was fine with me touching him too. I started licking down one side, we met at the tip for a kiss. Throughout the whole event, we were connected, we were doing this together. I was experiencing her pleasure and her mine.

Behind me someone had got some lube, fingers were probing my ass. Whoever it was knew what they were doing, they went straight to my prostate and waves of pleasure ran through me. He kept doing that expertly for a while, but the guy I had sucked wanted to fuck me. I reached behind to check he had a condom on and pulled him towards me, but he was not hard anymore and he couldn't get it in me. He was moved aside by someone else, I wasn't looking back often, I was in ecstasy, I was also focussing on her, joining everyone else in giving her pleasure -- so I am not clear on the details of who was doing what. That adds to the pleasure, anonymity, fucking strangers. The second guy was hard, he pushed inside me, that was it.

My first time with a real cock in me. It felt good but he was awkward, I was relaxed and horny. He pulled out of me very quickly. I'm not sure if he came or just had enough. He was replaced by another man -- who's name I actually found out later :) - He was a bit bigger and he was going to fuck me pretty hard, he did, it was fucking amazing. I was pleasantly surprised how hard I could be fucked and how good it felt, I was a pure slut pushing my ass onto his cock. Someone was pulling my balls and another pulling my cock. I looked around and saw who the cock in my ass belonged to. He was a tall, strong European with leather and chains. He knew how to fuck, he was reading me and hitting the right spots. There was a large crowd of people watching as they passed by. Fuck yes! This is what I like!

After some time, I have no idea how long this experience lasted, he slowed down, she looked at me and in an instant we both thought 'time-out'. So we did, she stopped, I pulled away, everyone dispersed. No drama, no pressure, just respect. We stopped for practical reasons -- jaw ache mostly :) combined with 'erm not sure if my ass should take any more' thoughts. It was perfect to end such a positive experience at the peak of pleasure.

So that's it. From never sucked a cock, to gang banged by half a dozen men, in a little over 4 hours!

Can't wait for April and the next instalment!