My Bitch Khloe Kardashian

Story Info
Having some kinky fun with Khloe Kardashian.
1.5k words
12.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,115 Followers

My Bitch Khloe Kardashian

By : DickThePimp

I've been dating Khloe Kardashian for about six months. I started dating her to get to her sister Kim... And maybe Kylie and their mom Kris. I came to realize though that I really dig Khloe. Especially that awesomely amazing ass of hers. Fucking awesome ass!!!

I actually prefer ass fucking Khloe to ass fucking Kim... and I thought I would never say that. Ever! Her huge firm ass just sucks my cock in and molests it so damn perfectly. My fourteen inch cock has never been happier than when It's buried balls deep in Khloe K's super rump.

Khloe fucking beautiful too. Short, shoulder length blonde hair, dark, sparkling eyes. Those thick, voluptuous lips so perfect shaped and pursed. And she's got one of the sweetest pussies ever in the sweet history of sweet pussies.

Khloe's super horny too. We went to dinner last week with her sisters and mom and we spent a half hour in the ladies bathroom, Khloe frantically riding me as I sat on the toilet, squeezing her very plump rump. We almost broke the damn toilet from her riding me so hard, her heels on the wall behind me, the sluttiest, horniest smirk ever on her face... and that super sweet snatch violently throbbing on my giant cock as she fucked it senseless.

When we got back to the table, Kim was grinning, knowing exactly what we were doing in the bathroom. Their mom did too obviously.

"So... how was it? Nice and hot I'm sure." Kris gave Khloe and me a real naughty grin as she slowly ate her grilled tapia, her fork tickling her lips as she picked them, blowing me a very sexy kiss. God... she's got such gorgeous lips. Kylie and Kendall both giggled at their mom's question. Kourtney played it cool. She did run her hand up my thigh to my crotch while I finished my steak. Nice and juicy steak. Nice and very long handjob from Kourtney too. She worked it under the table for a good thirty minutes, my cock jumping and thumping the whole time her skilled hand slowly glided up and down my thick shaft. I fucking live having a huge cock... and Kourtney sure knows how to work one. She had me cumming so hard, my creamy sex slime splattered Kim's silky smooth legs from across the large table. Kim just winked at me, such a sexy smirk included as well.

Khloe and I both are obsessed with public sex. It's a lot of our sexual activity. We go out just to fuck in public. Be it parking lots, store dressing rooms, movie theaters, restaurants... or even a bowling alley or two. We make the rounds. My dick can't get enough of my chick's slutty holes... and she can't get enough of my slutty dick either.

We were at a theater last night and it turned into quite a slutty adventure. Khloe blew me during the previews. She slurped my huge rod so good, bobbing that blonde head at varying speeds, her lips rippling and suctioning hard on my lurching shaft, her spit rolling slowly down to my mighty balls. My hand on her blonde head as it bobbed for my cum.

I just sat back, ate popcorn and smirked so wide, reveling in the glorious sight of my gorgeous famous girlfriend sucking me off while numerous other movie goers watched us and took pics. Such an amazing feeling. A famous hottie blowing you while all those others watching wish they were me. Awesome feeling. It made my cum dump even more awesome than usual.

I came so much down her throat. Khloe smiled happily, rubbing my chest with her left hand, and slid the rest of my fourteen fat inches down her throat, just leaving it there as my cum rocketed from my balls and launched right down her cum catching gullet. Soooooooo good! God! I must've shot twelve large globs of semen down Khloe throat. She cooed with such cum crazed delight as she very eagerly drank my huge, sticky load, lovingly rubbing my face and smiling so sweet up at me, those amazingly beautiful, perfectly pursed pink lips stretched so wide around my massive meat missile. Fucking amazing sensations! I laughed, seeing how jealous everyone was. God... I get off so hard on that. I fucking love that so many other guys... and gals... want my bitch. It's such a hardcore turn on.

"Yum! Yum yum yum!" Khloe grinned at me, letting a drop of my cum hang from her lips as she sat up in her seat, then slowly licking around those full lips, lapping up the see and blowing me a kiss after she quickly gulped it down. "My man's so tasty. Hehehe.... Mmmmmmmmmm." Khloe locked her lips again, pursing them, then leaning in and kissing me, her lips engulfing mine pulling and smooching them with pure carnal lust. God... that chick can kiss.

We made out for a few, my hands getting very cozy with Khloe's beautiful breasts, her black leather bodysuit unzipped to her waist. My hands went inside it and molested her titties roughly as we swapped cummy spit. Khlow sucked off my tongue like she sucked off my cock as my rubbed up and down on her hard as steel brown nipples. They throbbed at my touch. I manhandled her perky breasts, cupping and squeezing them hard, my intense lust for my woman only increasing as we made out.

The old guy to our left kept playing with himself and filming us... Nice multitasking... as Khloe and I heartedly fooled around. I laughed into Khloe's mouth as I noticed him, pulling Khloe up in her seat so the old guy could see my chick's world famous ass in that skin tight bodysuit. I slapped her ass several times, each time harder than the last. Khloe moans loudly into my mouth, furiously sucking on my tongue, wiggling her ass as I slapped it.

The old dude kept licking his old lips and jerking his average length, but very fat dick. Khloe glanced back at him, then at me, naughty smirking the whole time. She wiggled her ass again and bounced it for him as I squeezed and shook it myself.

Khloe kissed me deep, holding my face in her hands as we kissed. She caressed my face with such love as her tongue danced down my throat. She's so beautiful. Those eyes are so magnetic and striking.

She wiggled her finger at the old guy, inviting him over to sit with us. He got up, his fat duck wobbling in front of him as he walked over and sat next to us, on our left.

We spent the next ten minutes with my cock up Khloe's ass as she bent over to her left and sucked off the old guy. His cock was so fat, even fatter than mine. She messily slurped that massive thing, her spit hanging obscenely from her mouth as she hurriedly bobbed away on his wrinkled old dick.

Khloe bodysuit has a zipper from the top of her ass back around to the top of her crotch. She unzipped it for me, spitting on my cock and rubbing it in before she bent over and guided my cock up her mighty rump.

I slapped that mega curvy booty nice and hard as I laughed smugly at all of those dudes... and a couple of chicks... filming us fucking. It was such a powerful feeling. My world famous girlfriend taking my massive dick up her world famous badonkadonk while she sucked off some old stranger. Fucking awesome freaky fun at the movies.

The old guy came first, feeding Khloe his watery load while he leaned his head back and wildly grunted, holding Khloe's blonde head on his dick as she happily drank him dry.

A few minutes later, after the old guy put his dick away and thanked us, then walked back to his seat, I filled Khloe's dancing rump with my seed. So much thick, gooey sex cream exploding up that ass. Khloe very gladly took it all, bouncing her huge booty on me the whole time I violently came in it. I came so fucking hard!

Khloe came three times, drenching me and my black leather pants totally. I didn't give a fuck. She cleaned me up in the bathroom afterwards anyway. She wiped down my pants... while she sucked me off. Dudes walking in and pissing, watching Khloe blow me on her knees by the sink, then giving me a thumbs up and taking some pics. Another awesome fucking feeling.

Khloe eagerly swallowed my load, making sure she sucked me totally and completely cumless.

Afterwards, we went across the street to a diner and got a late dinner, talking and laughing about our kinky movie fun as we ate a bunch of spicy wings. Fun times with my girl.

It's like that all the time with Khloe. We fuck. We have fun. And we fuck some more. Usually in public... but anywhere else we can get it in too. I love my chick. I love fucking her and being with her. It's all sex and fun. The best kind of relationship. That's My Bitch Khloe Kardashian.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,115 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ride ‘Em Cowboy Jessica Simpson cheats with a guy from the bar.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Kaley Cuoco Gets Another Divorce The real reason for Kaley's failed marriages.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Back That Ass Up Beyonce gives a lap dance to an old friend in an affair.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Gomez with Dua Lipa Selena Gomez with Dua Lipa and her assistant in London.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bernadette Gets Penny a Job Bernadette gets Penny an interview at Zangen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories