All Comments on 'My Black Babies Ch. 05'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetrone5 months ago

Love how the characters are interacting with each other and growing into this new relationship. Excellent job. Please continue

cmj711cmj7115 months ago

Great dialog, kinky & humiliating, wonderful!

RosejaRoseja5 months ago

I thought how a wife that did not know anything about cuckolding become a mistress in less then five weeks. And how she dose not a Ace of Spade tatto on her by Reed's boss. That would of been the first thing done not the collar. That was the first thing black bulls do just ask my wife and two daughters.

toshiro75toshiro755 months ago

Its beyond stupidity. I believe that author never have relationship with a woman.

RosejaRoseja5 months ago

I reread this story for the third time. This story is so far out that Martians would be laughing. First,

Joe's wife would never taken the call from Victoria. Joe is no BULL, so Reed would never have been able to watch. Joe is into fucking white married pussy to impregnate for the money. Being a BULL is all about control and no money. first time being pregnant would be over the moon. Victoria cares nothing about being a MOM but getting the next BBC. And the final kicker the bull and cuckquean would want to humiliate the cuck by having him clean her with his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR. . . .And so it really begins ! I can only imagine the private conversation between JOE & ALEXANDER. Here is another entertaining CHAPTER into this FICTION / FANTASY story. BUT ! Who knows what these clever ideas may trigger to happen in the real world ! CONGRATS. The characters are all likable. 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please!

mustelamustela4 months ago

We are far from the good times of 2018-2020! I was still able to appreciate "The Gamble", quickly written and well produced. “How I Became a Breeding Bull” was almost funny, but too long of course.

But after these endless stories of false slavery... this ultra-classic story of cuckold and bull, it's the pompom.

Too bad !

PS: it seems to me that there aren't really any real authors anymore. Same observation for StoriesonLine. And especially for Lushstories

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

Extremely well written but the content way to far fetched, totally unbelievable. But I still rate it as ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous