My Black Babies Ch. 08

Story Info
Penny decides to try a big black cock herself.
14.3k words
4.38
11.4k
17

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers

In this chapter, Vicky's co-worker, Penny, experiences Joe's big black cock while her boyfriend watches. A waitress at a restaurant also seems intrigued by his cock. This chapter contains, anal sex, oral sex. Interracial sex, group sex, lesbian sex, bisexual sex, bare assed spankings, and cuckolding. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

My Black Babies, Ch 8

Penny Gets Pumped

I slept until ten after my night of debauchery, when I was awakened by a phone call.

"Hello," I said sleepily.

"Vicky, it's Penny. I texted you a couple of times, and didn't get a response, so I called. Are we still on for tonight?"

"Sorry, Penny. I was still asleep. I had an exhausting time last night."

"Oh, yeah, the Mocha Club thing. How did that turn out?"

"I got fucked by twenty-three black men and five women last night, making $560 as a whore."

"Twenty-three! Jesus, Vicky! How are you feeling?"

"Exhausted. It's a lot of work getting fucked that much. As far as I know, we're still on for tonight. Where did you want to do it?"

"The Holiday Inn, Downtown Brooklyn, 300 Schermerhorn Street in Boerum Hill. We thought afterwards, Spencer and I would spend the night, have some breakfast in the morning."

"Do you have a room yet?"

"Not yet."

"Make sure you get a room with a king size bed, as you're going to have three people in it at least once as you get fucked tonight."

"Three! Who else is going to be in bed with us?"

"Joe's wife, Savannah. At least once when Joe fucks you, Savannah is going to be close, watching his big black cock destroying your tiny, white pussy, and sucking on his balls so she can feel when Joe nuts inside your slutty cunt. That's her reward for letting Joe fuck you, to appease her cuckqean fetish. Now, do you want Savannah to lick Joe's cum out of your pussy, or do you want to see if Spencer will do it?"

"I doubt Spencer would do it. Although he'll lick my clit if he didn't give me an orgasm, he's never licked his own cum out of me."

"Sperm competition is a very powerful male instinct. A lot of men would want that foreign cum out of your pussy, and want to put their own inside of it. He may not do it, but he might, then pound you hard himself, because Joe won't be wearing a condom, and there's the idea that another man's cum could be knocking you up, even if you're on birth control. If he doesn't, I like my cuckquean to do it, because it's humiliating for her."

"I don't have to lick pussy, do I?"

I laughed. "Not unless you want to. This is just something that she needs to do if Spencer won't do it. You want to meet for supper so Spencer has a chance to meet Joe first?"

"No, I want to get straight to the fucking."

"Slutty girl."

"Me, slutty? What about you, whore? Twenty-three different cocks in one night?"

"I don't know if they were all different," I laughed. "I was blindfolded and couldn't see who fucked me. It was totally anonymous sex. I didn't know if they were young or old, cute or ugly, fat or thin. Just twenty-three random dicks who paid twenty dollars for the privilege of fucking one of my holes. I was airtight several times, with cocks in all three at once. I probably quadrupled the number of different men I fucked in my life, in just the one evening."

"Damn! You are a whore."

"We'll probably go out to eat at Bijan's, so I can start teasing Savannah about the new white pussy Joe is about to fuck. Just text us the room number after you check in and we'll come up to the room. Don't get undressed. We're going to have Spencer undress you while Joe and Savannah watch, then you get to unwrap your present. Joe will probably fuck you three times tonight. Just make sure one of them is while she's licking you at the same time."

"Do you know how fucking wet I am right now?"

"I can guess," I laughed. "I'm probably just as wet, and all I'll be doing is watching, and maybe having Savannah lick my cunt some. I'll see you around seven then. Have fun anticipating that big black cock stretching your tiny pussy."

"I swear you have me so horny, I have to use a vibrator."

I laughed a goodbye and hung up. I texted Joe with the plans for tonight. Since I was awake, I got up and naked, looked for my two men. I found them talking football in the kitchen, dirty plates still on the table.

"Honey, could you please make me breakfast? Three eggs scrambled with cheese and bacon mixed in."

"Of course, Mistress." He got up and started.

"How did you like seeing your wife whored out to twenty-three black dicks last night, Reed?" I asked.

"I spontaneously climaxed inside of my jeans four times last night, Mistress. I guess I enjoyed it."

"Were they good orgasms, honey?"

"They were all a bit ruined because I couldn't stimulate myself, but pretty strong despite that, Mistress."

"I'll try to give you a proper one today before I leave."

"Where are you going, Mistress?"

"Joe is going to fuck that cute legal aide, Penny, from work, while Savannah, me and her boyfriend watch her pussy get destroyed. We'll be dining out at Bijan's before hand, so I anticipate leaving around five. How many white sluts did you fuck last night, Alexander?"

"Five."

"Was I one of them, sir?"

"I'll never tell," Alexander laughed.

"Any plans for tonight, sir?"

"Going back to hit up a few more. Apparently, you hit your quota of black men last night to be accepted as a member of Club Mocha. It just needs to be voted on. Considering how popular you were, I doubt there's any question of you being accepted. I need to make sure I make those white sluts like me enough to vote me in."

"I have no doubt you'll find yourself with a black wrist band in no time, sir. You're an absolute pleasure to fuck. If I do get accepted as a member, I'd like to go some time with a blue wrist band, and see how many men end up fucking me. It will have to be before my pregnancy starts to show too much, no more than a modest baby bump."

I looked to see if Reed got an erection. Since I saw no evidence of it, so I assumed he was back in his cock cage.

"Does the thought of me being a free use black cock slut unable to refuse any black man who asks, excite you, dear?" I asked.

Reed groaned. "Yes, Mistress." Yep, caged.

"Did I have a lot of cum in my pussy and ass last night, cuckold?"

"Oodles of cum, Mistress," Reed groaned. "You were filthy with it."

"Did you want to eat all of it, cuckold?"

Reed groaned again. "I wanted to drown myself in it, Mistress."

I laughed. "Perhaps I'll stop earlier next time, so you have time to eat it all, a big cum milkshake."

"Please stop, Mistress. You have no idea how painful this is."

"Since your little white dick can no longer fuck me, perhaps it's time you stopped trying to get erections?"

He groaned again. "I wish that were possible, Mistress."

I got up and pressed myself against his back, while kissing the back of his neck.

"If you promise not to cum on my eggs, perhaps I can convince Alexander to release your tiny white boy penis."

"I promise, Mistress."

"You still can't touch yourself though. I want to be the one to properly stimulate you to an orgasm."

"Yes, Mistress."

"May I please release my husband's boy dick, sir?"

"Yes," Alexander said, enjoying our play.

"Remove your pants, cuck," I said.

Reed was pantless on the echo. I took the key from Alexander and unlocked his cage. His cock immediately stood at attention.

"There you go, cuckold. Should we compare your tiny erect penis with sir's limp cock, so you see why I'm a black cock only slut?"

"Not necessary, Mistress. I already know."

I kissed him again. "Of course you do. You've sucked him off often enough."

Reed blushed and I sat down again.

"So what are the Jet's chances this year with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback?" I asked. "Their first game is Monday night isn't it?"

"It is," Alexander said. "Their defense is good, so I'd have to say they're co-favorites with Buffalo and Miami in the East. I'll probably want to fuck you during the game."

"I don't know what Master's plans are past his fucking Penny, but I'll probably be here tomorrow. We can't go to Joe's if his kids are there."

"Nothing better than watching football while a married white slut rides my dick."

"I'll enjoy the dick more than the football," I said. "But I'll have fun either way."

Reed put my food on the table and as he did, I rubbed a finger on the underside of his cock. A large drop of precum oozed out of the hole.

"You're close, aren't you cuckold?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I guess I won't have to work hard to get you to cum this afternoon, will I?"

"No, Mistress."

I ate while the men resumed their discussion. When I was finished, I told Reed to put his toy in his ass, so it could fuck him while I stroked him off.

He got the toy, and I put it on and in him, and turned it on. I was about to masturbate Reed when Alexander told me to get on my hands and knees. I obeyed instantly. Alexander dragged Reed behind me and told him to describe my ass and pussy to me out loud.

"Both her asshole and pussy are red and inflamed looking, sir," Reed said. "Her pussy still looks puffy and a little raw, and still looks a little loose. There's still a little cum still leaking out of her pussy."

"Even eleven hours later?"

"Yes, sir."

"It looks like your wife got fucked by a lot of superior black cocks last night, doesn't it?"

"Yes, sir."

"So much black cum got injected into your wife's pussy, it's still leaking out eleven hours later?"

"Yes, sir." Reed moaned and I felt hot cum spurting all over my ass.

"Did he touch himself, sir?" I asked.

"No, it was spontaneous," Alexander laughed, "although that toy you have fucking his ass might have contributed to it."

"That's my cuckold. Can't even wait until his wife touches his tiny dick before he cums."

"Lick up that mess you made, cuckold, then release my big black cock. I think she needs another black cum injection, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

I felt Reed licking his cum off my lily white ass, then Alexander knelt down behind me, and I felt Reed lining him up with my puffy pussy, and Alexander pushing in. Despite still being somewhat tender, I climaxed as he filled me. He had no trouble doing that, sliding in like a hot knife through warm butter. Alexander started to fuck me.

"Come here, cuck. Let me stroke your little white wiener while your boss demonstrates again why he's the superior male in our house."

Reed moved in front of me. Despite having just cum a few minutes ago, he was hard again, or still. I reached up with my right hand and began masturbating his cock.

"Warn me when you're going to cum, cuck, so I can aim it at the floor. You'll have to clean it up afterward."

"Yes, Mistress."

Four minutes later, Reed was getting close. Alexander was nowhere near finishing. Reed warned me and I aimed him down off my face, though he still managed to hit my chest and tits as he exploded, moaning up a storm. It was only four or five big spurts from his small balls, but still impressive. I continued stroking and Reed remained hard enough, I'd be able to give him another orgasm. I did have to change hands, however.

I was having my usual plethora of orgasms on Alexander's cock. After five more minutes of stroking him off, it was time to play again. Reed seemed fairly close.

"It's too bad I'm black cock only, cuckold, or I'd suck your little white penis. I'd have no trouble deep throating you after all those big black cocks invaded my throat last night."

Reed moaned and busted his nut all over my face. I released his cock, ruining the rest of his orgasm as he plastered me with his cum.

"You were supposed to warn me, cuckold."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I couldn't help myself."

"We're done, cuckold. Look at the mess you've made of my face."

"I'll clean it up, Mistress."

"See that you do. While we wait until Sir is finished, I want you sucking on his black balls to hurry him along. My pussy is sore from all those huge cocks last night."

"Yes, Mistress."

I waited until I knew Reed was laving his boss's hairy sack before I let the smile I was holding in, fill my face and enjoyed the rest of my fucking. With Reed sucking Alexander's balls, it didn't take much longer for him to cum. It really did help speed him up.

Reed cleaned up the mess in my pussy and Alexander's prick, then I told him to run a hot bath for me and pick out some slutty clothes to wear out in public tonight.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You'll be washing me since you managed to cum all over my ass, and face."

"Of course, Mistress."

"You're having fun, aren't you?" Alexander said as Reed hurried away to do my bidding.

"Yes, sir. So much fun, and I get to do it tonight with Savannah too. I get so much sex now. Even though I was somewhat tender, I still enjoyed you fucking me. I guess I really have turned into a black cock slut."

Alexander laughed and patted me on my naked ass. I gave him a big, sloppy kiss.

I joined Reed in the bathroom a few minutes later. "You'll need to shave my pussy. I'm expecting Savannah to lick it tonight, and I want to be nice and smooth for her."

"Yes, Mistress."

I had Reed strip off his shirt and get into the tub with me. He washed my back, then my front, taking a lot of time on my breasts. I let him, enjoying his soapy hands washing me. He washed my face and shampooed my hair. It felt good. I kissed him.

"Thank you for letting me enjoy all of those big black cocks last night, Reed. You're a wonderful husband, and I can't thank you enough for being my willing cuckold."

"You're welcome, Mistress."

"I think I'm clean enough, so why don't you shave me now."

I sat up on the edge of the tub and let Reed lather and shave my pussy.

"You may kiss it," I said when he was finished.

He did, very tenderly.

"Are you going to fuck our Master tonight, Mistress?"

"I don't know. I haven't planned anything, but Master might have."

"Are you sure you're not falling in love with him or Alexander, Mistress."

"First of all, Joe is married and has two children. I would never do anything which might break up his marriage. Whether I loved him or not is immaterial. He will remain married to Savannah if I have anything to say about it. Alexander is nice, and I enjoy fucking him, but he's a little too old for me to consider as more than a lover. You needn't worry that I'm going to leave you, Reed, even if I enjoy fucking other men. That's not what this is about. I fully intend to remain married to you, even if I never fuck you again, so don't think you're going to escape my clutches. I want you to be raising Joe's baby as your own, plus the other two black babies I intend to have."

I bent down and kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome. It's time to dry me off and to see what you picked out for your slutty wife tonight."

Reed helped me out of the tub and dried me off before drying off himself. He combed my hair as he blew it dry, leaving it in soft waves. I looked at what he'd picked out for me. A tight, white, knit top about two sizes too small that clung to my body like a second skin. The darkness of my areolae and nipples were clearly visible. You couldn't quite read the tattoo on my belly, though you could see that I had a tattoo on it. The skirt was another mini, so short I'd be exposing my bald, puffy pussy when I sat down.

"Nice choices," I said. "No one will have any trouble determining I'm a black cock slut, will they?"

"No, Mistress, none at all."

I applied my makeup and attached the Queen of Spades emblem to my collar, and had Reed put the hotwife and QOS anklets on.

The plans were for me to meet the Vanderbilt's at five, so I had Reed drive me, since it wasn't far to Bijan's and Joe could give me a lift home. I got there early so I could meet them as they arrived and I could give Savannah some of her presents. I was waiting outside as they walked up, and I was pleased to see that Savannah was dressed to kill.

"I'm happy to see you all dressed up, quean. I was worried you'd stop trying to compete for your husband knowing how much he likes my tight, white cunt. Before we go in, I have some presents for you."

"What is it, Mistress?"

I dug the first thing out of my purse. "First, I got you your own collar. Do you see how much it looks like a handcuff, but with turned edges, and smooth, so it won't irritate your neck." I put the collar around her neck and locked it with the handcuff key. "Plain, like this, you can wear it all the time, and it's merely decorative, perhaps jail chic. But when I add this," I pulled out the written 'QUEAN' and added it to the chain dangling from the lock, "it makes it clear that you're my black bitch and I'm your husband's fuck toy because I've got my QOS necklace on.

"Which brings me to my second gift." I pulled out the Quean anklet, which wasn't quite as obvious. "You'll wear the anklet all of the time. You may wear pants or a long skirt to cover it, perhaps socks if you're casual, but you'll never take it off. The large 'Quean' on your necklace, you may take off when I'm not around, but if we ever meet like this and you don't have your necklace fully adorned, I will spank your naked ass twenty-five times. If I ever catch you without your anklet on, it will be fifty strokes of a paddle to your naked black ass, as that should be permanent. Do you have any questions about what I expect of you?"

"No, Mistress."

I bent down and fastened it around her ankle. I then stood up.

"I'm going to sit beside my Master this evening. You'll sit across from me. I want everyone to know that Joe is with me tonight. You're an afterthought, a third wheel, good only for doing what I wish, and I will be pushing you tonight, quean."

"Yes, Mistress."

We stepped into the restaurant. We went up to the hostess and I said, "Reservations for Joseph Vanderbilt and his white slut. I believe I asked for some privacy in the reservation." I turned to look at Savannah. "Oh, yes, his wife too."

Savannah blushed that I made it so obvious, that I was with Joe, and she was not. The hostess smirked when I said it.

"If you'll follow me, I have the perfect seating," she said.

We followed her to a corner table in a quiet spot in the restaurant. I sat with Joe against the wall. Savannah tried to sit opposite of Joe, but I pointed to the chair opposite of me.

"Right there, quean, not across from Joe, across from me. Do you have panties on?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Take the off, slide them down your legs and hand them to me."

Savannah edged her butt off the chair, slid them over her delicious ass, and down her legs. She picked them up and handed them to me. I felt the gusset.

"Soaking wet, you little slut. You're excited thinking of your husband fucking another white slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I kicked off my shoe and put my foot in between Savannah's legs.

"Pull your chair a little closer. I want you to put your wet pussy on my foot, and rub against it until you cum."

Savannah gulped. I could see the panic in her eyes and sense the dryness of her mouth. She looked at Joe, who had a smile on his face.

"Do it, Savannah," I said. "You know there are consequences for disobeying your cuckcake. I won't repeat myself. I could punish you in the restaurant if you insist in being disobedient."

She pulled her chair closer, lifted her dress and pulled my foot against her pussy. She lowered her dress over it, and started to rub herself against it, rocking slightly.

"It's like taking a foot bath," I said, "she's so wet." Joe chuckled.

Our waitress came. "What can I get you to drink?" She asked.

"Well, I'm pregnant with my lover's child," I put my hand on Joe's arm, "so just give me your strongest hot tea, and some ice water. Lover, what would you like?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers