My Black Babies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At that point, the other one will need to crawl under the one he's fucking, and lick her pussy and his cock, and suck his balls until he cums, then clean up the mess. You get a chance to get a full fucking from your husband, quean, but to do so, you have to have the tightest fitting, snuggest cunt to fuck. Are you up to the challenge?"

"I think so, Mistress."

"Kneel up then."

She got on her hands and knees. I got beside her. "May the best pussy win, quean."

Joe started with her. As he fucked her, I could see she was straining to tighten her pussy down on his prick, trying to give him the best ride possible. I think he gave her three or four minutes of pumping into her, she even orgasmed once.

"Not bad," Joe said. "She was really working her pussy. It felt pretty damn good."

He pulled out of her and pushed into me. He gave it four or five thrusts.

"No comparison. This is definitely the tightest pussy. I'm cumming in this cunt."

I turned to her. "I guess two kids and years of fucking your husband's fat prick stretched out your pussy, quean. You know what you have to do now."

Savannah sighed, wriggled underneath me and I felt her licking my pussy, and it left me often enough that I could tell she was licking Joe's cock and sucking his balls every so often.

"You're so tight, slut. No wonder I love fucking you."

"Thank you, Master. You know you can have my mouth, pussy or ass whenever you want, sir, if your wife can no longer please you."

"Did I say that she could no longer please me, slut?"

"No, sir. But you said I had the tightest pussy, sir."

"That just means your pussy is tighter, nothing else. I want you licking Savannah to six orgasms slut, and be prepared to take a spanking afterward."

"Yes, Master. I apologize for my presumption."

I began licking Savannah's pussy. For whatever reason, and she probably had many, she was very easy to please. Before ten minutes passed, I satisfied her six times, at which point I stopped. Joe continued to pound me for another five before he gave Savannah her next clean up job.

When Savannah was done cleaning us up like the good little quean she was, Joe put me over his lap and gave me twenty good swats to my ass. Apparently, giving my bottom a stiff spanking, gave Joe another stiff prick. I got dressed and called for an Uber, while he fucked hell out of his wife. The Uber came before Joe did. The driver got a good look at my puffy pussy, as I sat in the back seat with a skirt too short to cover me. He had an erection when I got out of the car.

******

I kissed my husband on the cheek when I got home. "Did you miss me, my darling husband?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What have you and Alexander been up to this morning?"

"Nothing in particular, Mistress."

"Would you like a hand job, honey?"

"I'd love some relief, Mistress."

"Go get your butt fucking toy, honey." Reed ran off.

"Did you go back to the Mocha Club last night, sir?"

"I did. Left just after you and Joe left for the restaurant. Fucked another six white sluts. The doorman, Mike, said talk is that I seem to be a pretty popular guy. He thought I'd be a shoo in for membership."

"When do they vote?"

"They meet once a month and vote on everyone who's met the requirements and received good ratings from the members."

Reed returned with the toy and a bottle of lube.

"Sir, may I have the key for the cuckold's cage?"

"Have you been fucked in the ass today?"

"No, sir. My ass is pristine this morning."

"I think I'll enjoy your ass this morning."

"Yes, sir. Let me get Reed set up and you can fuck my ass while I stroke him off, sir."

Alexander handed me Reed's cock cage key and I released his cock, which immediately sprang to attention.

"It looks like my little man does need relief," I said.

His cock and balls went into the two holes on the device, and using some lube, I inserted the phallic part into Reed's starfish. I knelt down and rested my torso on a footstool.

"Your ass is quite red," Alexander noted.

"My Master gave me a hard twenty swat spanking for implying his wife could no longer please him after we had a contest and he declared that I had the tightest pussy. He also made me lick her to six orgasms."

"Will you criticize her again?" Alexander asked, chuckling.

"Frequently. It's part of the fun of being her cuckcake. I slept in her marital bed last night while she slept in the guest room. She made us breakfast in bed, and I jacked off his cock onto her food for a little seasoning. She also had to suck her husband's balls several times last night as he was cumming in a white slut. Both Penny and Savannah squirted when Master unloaded in Penny's cunt the first time."

"I take it Penny loved her fucking then?"

"I suspect her boyfriend will be cuckolded on a regular basis in the future."

Alexander laughed. "I wouldn't mind fucking the little minx. She's so tiny, I'll bet her cunt is tight."

"Not as tight as before Master fucked her," I laughed. "Here's the lube, sir." I reached behind me with the bottle of lubricant.

"Cuckold, grease up your wife's ass and my cock, please. Then insert me into her ass."

"Yes, sir."

I felt Reed greasing up my back door, and a few seconds later, Alexander's prick was poised at my pucker. He exerted pressure, and the head popped in.

"How does it feel?" Alexander asked.

"It's still a little tender from Friday night, sir, but I'll be fine. Just take it easy to start."

Alexander eased his cock up my ass.

"Turn on your toy, honey, and come here where I can stroke you," I said.

I heard his toy turn on, then Reed knelt down in front of me. His cock was already lubed. I wrapped my hand around it.

"I want you to keep masturbating Reed until I cum in your ass," Alexander ordered, "and I want Reed to cum on your face. I liked when he painted you yesterday."

"Yes, sir."

Alexander began a slow, gentle fucking in my asshole, while I gently tugged my husband's cock. Given he very seldom got relief, and his arousal from watching his boss fuck my ass, it didn't take long for Reed to cum. He warned me.

"I'm going to cum, Mistress."

I closed my eyes, and soon felt Reed emptying his balls on my face. Since Alexander was nowhere close to being finished, I kept jerking on Reed's cock. Between the toy and my hand, and his boss using me for his pleasure, Reed climaxed three times on my face before Alexander grunted and deposited his load in my bottom. I released Reed's pecker and he got up for a couple towels to clean off my face, so I could finally open my eyes, then Alexander's cock, and finally my ass.

I caged my husband's cock again and handed Alexander the key.

"If no one needs me for anything more, I'm going to take a hot bath. Reed, wash up your toy, then join me in the bathroom to wash me."

"Yes, Mistress."

I ran some hot water in the tub. When Reed returned. I had him get into the tub and I got in and leaned back against him.

"Did you enjoy yourself this morning, cuckold?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"Feel free to play with me while you're washing me, honey."

Reed did some playing as he washed me, mostly my breasts, but also my pussy. I let him give me an orgasm by hand, squirming delightfully as he fingered me. He then shaved my pussy again. He wanted to lick me to an orgasm after shaving me, but I told him he'd have to wait until my pussy was filled with cum.

After my bath, I texted Toni and told her to call me when she was free. I texted that this Wednesday was not going to work for a number of reasons, and we should discuss it. I'd need about a half hour to chat.

I was still a little worn out from my weekend of sex, so took a nap. I was awake and helping with supper when Toni called me back.

"What's wrong with this Wednesday?" Toni asked.

"A couple of things. I think the best way to get your boyfriend there to watch, is to have some kind of sex show where we say that a hung black stud is going to knock up some white girl. In order to pull off that deception, you need to be fucked bareback, which means you need to have your medical checkup first. Of course, he won't know you're the white girl until you actually show up."

"I'm not really going to get pregnant, am I?"

"Not unless you want to, and I'm assuming you don't want a kid while you're single, but he won't know you're not fertile. Him thinking you're going to get pregnant may get his goat a little more, right?"

"Probably. I always made him use a condom, in addition to being on the pill. Good thing I did, since he was fucking some other skank. Maybe more than one."

"That's good. If you're still on the pill, he won't know. All he'll know is this big black cock is fucking you bareback. Probably drive him nuts."

"No kidding. I could easily imagine him spitting nails."

"The other thing I wanted to talk to you about, is that Joe is hoping to get some breeding jobs, so we were thinking of inviting some other prospective breeder couples to this breeding party, and they'd pay like a thousand dollars to supposedly watch you getting knocked up. No cameras or video would be allowed, and if you went along with it, you'd get half of the proceeds. I suspect you could get five to six thousand dollars for fucking in front of these other couples if you're interested. If not, I'll do it myself, or maybe the girl who got fucked last night would volunteer. She loved getting fucked by Joe, and I'm sure she'd do it again, just to get fucked again. We'd need more time to set that up, so that's another reason Wednesday is too soon. What do you think?"

"I don't know. Fucking in front of other people, that's a little out of my comfort zone."

"I imagine, but try to imagine walking out of there $5000 richer, just for having great sex. Other people would be watching you anyway, including your ex, Joe's wife, and me. It's just a few more people, for a lot of money."

"That is tempting. I don't want to lick any pussy in front of anyone else. I'll do that in private."

"Understood. You'd only fuck Joe in front of anyone else."

"Let me think about that."

"Have the medical tests done anyway. You can still fuck Joe bareback even if you don't want to put on a show for other people."

She agreed and I hung up.

"What was that about?" Alexander asked.

"Toni, the waitress at the restaurant last night, had questions. We had some answers, and she was intrigued that she might get to fuck Joe. I'm trying to get her to agree to a little show to convince some of the potential breeders to breed, particularly those from your office. I'm thinking of inviting the senior management and perhaps a few others to witness a breeding, see if we can spur them to take the final step. I figured they saw you and me have sex, but allowing you to have sex with their wives would give you power in the office they wouldn't want to give up. Witnessing Joe fuck, doesn't have the political repercussions for them. If Toni doesn't do it, it's possible Penny might, otherwise, I might be doing it again. Cuckold, would you want me fucking our Master in front of your office again?"

"It scares me, Mistress, as I feel it might affect my ability to become a senior partner, but I am excited by the thought."

"It would seem to me, that promotion should depend on the quality of your work and ability to attract new clients. I think if other members of the staff become cuckolds like you, that would tend to negate your cuckoldry as a reason to reject you for more responsible positions. Perhaps you might want to encourage their cuckolding for that reason. If two or more senior partners were also cuckolds, what excuse would they have, against the obvious quality of your work?"

Reed considered the possibility. "You may be right, Mistress. Even if one of the senior partners was a cuckold, it makes my position more secure."

"If we're able to set this up, I intend for the voyeurs to pay to witness a breeding, and you should encourage them to attend and see the magic cock that Joseph has, and the pleasure he can give to a woman. Seeing Joe fuck Melanie was what brought Penny into the fold. Don't say anything yet. I want to have something set up, perhaps at sir's home, like last time."

That evening, as Alexander watched the Giants game, a game in which the Giants were slaughtered by the hated Cowboys, I rode Alexander's cock while Reed licked my pussy and sucked his nuts. I rode him for a long time. Because the game was so awful, and Alexander was enjoying our fucking more than the game, he delayed his orgasm as long as possible. Every time he got close to his orgasm, he made me stop riding him, and made Reed stop sucking his balls, although he had to keep licking my pussy. As a consequence, my orgasms didn't stop for over two hours, and Alexander deposited a massive load of cum in my pussy.

Reed finally got to lick me without a cock in me, and I orgasmed several more times as he cleaned up the mess his boss left behind.

******

Monday at work, Penny was desperate to talk to me. I told her it would have to wait until lunch, as I had a lot of things to do. Lunch time finally arrived, and we went to a nearby diner.

"So tell me, what was the fallout with Spencer after your night of sex?" I asked.

"He was nervous, wondered if I wanted to break up with him."

"Would you?"

"No, Spencer is perfect in every other way. I wouldn't mind him turning into a cuckold like your husband, but I have no desire to leave him."

"What about the sex after we left?"

"Spencer fucked me two times that night and two more times in the morning. And he totally ate me out to several orgasms even after he climaxed in me. It's like he couldn't get enough. Fucked me twice on Sunday, too. We've never had that much sex."

"Sperm competition. You should read about it. Are you going to try fucking other black men again?"

"Probably want to see how Friday night shakes out in the long run first. I don't want to hurt him, but I did love that fucking. I wouldn't mind trying that Alexander fellow either. He had a nice thick prick and Melanie seemed to love him too."

"He mentioned yesterday, he'd love to fuck you. You're so small, he's sure you'd have a nice, tight twat." Penny laughed. "When we were out at supper, the waitress was asking questions because I had Savannah masturbating herself against my foot in the restaurant. I pulled out Joe's cock so she could look, and even let her stroke him a couple of times. She was hot to trot, let me tell you. I was talking to her yesterday about doing a breeding sex show for money, so some of Joe's potential customers could watch him fucking. She's not sure about putting on a show for other people, even though I pointed out others would already be there, kind of like three of us were there for your fucking last night.

"Anyway, if she doesn't want to do it, I wondered if you'd like to fuck Joe again. I'm thinking you could clear five to six thousand for getting fucked like you were on Friday. Might help pay for a wedding if you guys are getting serious. If neither of you are willing to, I suppose I could do another sex show, but I thought I'd check with you first."

"To be honest, I got a little thrill from knowing you perverts were watching me have sex. It turned me on, and when Spencer and Savannah licked me, that was so fucking hot. Would Savannah lick me again?"

"I don't think Joe would be happy about his wife being demeaned in front of a bunch of strangers. We'd be promoting it as a breeding party, although you don't have to get pregnant, just fuck. Do you think Spencer would be willing to let you do it, and would he want to lick you or fuck you afterward for an audience?"

"I never thought he'd lick Joe's cum out of me, so I don't know for sure what he'd do. I can always ask if he'd be willing to watch me get fucked again and if he wants a part in the play."

"Ask him tonight, and let me know tomorrow."

Penny laughed. "Maybe just asking will get him to fuck me a couple more times. He wanted to watch the fucking Jets tonight. Maybe I can get him paying attention to me instead."

"Alexander wants to watch the Jets tonight too, but he wants me riding his cock while Reed licks his balls during the game."

"Is Reed bisexual?"

"Not a bit. He's just very submissive, and very obedient when it comes to black men."

"Damn."

******

That night, we were getting ready for the Jets game.

"Come here, slut. I want you riding my cock during the game tonight."

"Yes, sir."

"Undress me and give me an erection, Reed."

"Yes, sir."

Reed helped remove his boss's clothing, and Alexander sat down. Reed knelt at his feet and started sucking his cock, just as the Jets got the ball for the first time. Before Alexander had his erection, on the fourth play of the game, Aaron Rodgers was injured. Reed stopped sucking and looked at the TV as they replayed to injury. It didn't look that bad as injuries went, but they helped him off the field. As soon as they announced it was an Achilles tendon, Alexander turned off the TV.

"Fuck, there goes another season. Come on, slut, let's get in bed and get comfortable."

"Yes, sir."

"May I watch, sir?" Reed asked.

"No, you may not. Do whatever the hell you want, but not tonight."

"Yes, sir."

Alexander took me back to the bedroom and fucked me once in each one of my holes. Reed apparently stayed up and turned the game back on. He reported the next morning the Jets won. As far as I was concerned, I was the one who won.

*****