My Black Babies Ch. 10

Story Info
Jackie & Frank agree that Jackie can train to be black bred.
18.4k words
4.19
7.2k
18

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers

Jackie and Frank agree that Jackie can start training for black breeding. They go to Club Mocha with Joe, Alexander, Abe and Roland, with their two wives. This chapter contains interracial sex, oral sex, anal sex, public sex, chastity, both male and female, spanking, and cuckolding. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. This is a copyrighted work and cannot be used without the author's written permission. ©2024

My Black Babies, Ch 10

Jackie and Frank go to Club Mocha

I let Reed cuddle with me that night after he licked me to several oral orgasms. He wanted relief too, but I reminded him I didn't have the key to his cage, Alexander did, and if he wanted sex, he should have asked for it before Alexander left. In the morning, after breakfast, I called Jackie.

"Jackie, I want you to come over today with Frank. Before you come, you need to swing by a sex store to buy Frank a cock cage. You'll need to estimate or measure his limp prick, so it's the correct size. Buy an eight inch black dildo, and a ten inch black dildo that uses the Vac-U-Loc mounting system. Don't worry about the thickness for now, as I have one that's thick like Joe I'll use on you at some point. Get six anal plugs going from 1 and 3/4 to 3 inches of thickness in quarter inch increments. Glass or stainless steel plugs are easier to clean. Oh, and lots of lube. I'm going to start training you to be a white slut for black cock."

"Will Alexander be there?"

"He's not here now. I don't know what time he'll return. I can send him a text asking for an hours notice before he comes home."

"That will work, because I don't think I'm coming if Alexander is there."

"Too scared of the real thing?"

"No, but Frank is worried about losing face."

"When you have a black child, he'll have lost all chance at saving face," I said. "The whole world will know he's a cuckold to black dick. He might as well give up that fantasy now."

"Alexander won't be one of my breeders will he?"

"Not if you don't want him to be. I'm looking at Joe and the possibility of a couple black lawyers from my office as two of them. We can look for others. Come at one so I have a whole afternoon to play with you. The only way Frank gets to watch me training you, is if his cock is locked up. I'll give further instructions before you leave here."

"Okay."

After she hung up, I told Reed he'd have to show Jackie how to put Frank's cock cage on.

"Yes, Mistress." He was smiling. As well he should. One of his bosses would soon be joining him as a black cock cuckold.

I texted Alexander and told him I needed him to give me at least an hours notice if he would be returning home anytime before six.

After a light lunch, I only put on a robe for our guests. I had my strap-on harness underneath, plus some high heels. I wouldn't be taking it off until Frank was caged. I figured he wouldn't mind watching two women have sex, but he was going to pay for the privilege. Reed was going to remain naked for now, to be an example for Frank.

They arrived carrying their shopping bag of goodies. Frank looked nervous.

"Jackie, Frank, so nice of you to come this afternoon. Frank, since I'm a black cock only slut, I can't let you have your white dick free. You might be tempted to put it somewhere it can't go. If you want to watch this afternoon, I insist you be caged. If you don't allow yourself to be caged, you can leave now, and pick Jackie up at 4:30. Reed will show you and Jackie how your cage goes on. Once you're caged, we'll get on with the show. Otherwise, I'll need to ask you to leave now."

"I'll be caged," Frank said, a little surly in my estimation. All surly would be gone within a few weeks if I had anything to say about it..

"Good boy. Reed grab a bag of ice, and show our two guests how to install his cage."

"Why do you need ice?" Jackie asked.

"In case you estimated the size of his cage wrong, or he starts getting hard when you handle his family jewels, ice will usually take care of the problem, isn't that right, Reed?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I don't have to call you Mistress, do I?" Frank asked.

"I'm not your Mistress, so no. You can call me Vicky. You might want to consider it as a term of respect for Jackie, but that's between you two. It's not my decision what you two do. Take the cage out of the bag and let me look at the rest of the items you purchased. Reed, you'll give the cage keys to Jackie."

Jackie took out the cage, and Reed led them to the guest bathroom while I looked through their other purchases. It looked like everything was there. I took the smallest anal plug out of the packaging and set it on the table, along with some lube and the eight inch dildo. It looked nice and thick, maybe two inches in diameter, a good sized prick for a black cock virgin.

When they returned, Frank was dressed.

"Pull down your pants, Frank. I need to ensure you're caged."

"Can't you take Reed's word for it?"

"I don't take my husband's word for it if he says he's caged. Why should I take yours? You're his boss, maybe you promised him something if he lied about it. Let's see it."

Frank reluctantly lowered his pants and showed me his caged dick. It was roughly the same size as Reed's cage. Maybe a trifle shorter, and slightly wider.

"That's good. Thanks for being a sport about it. I'll put in a good word to your new key holder."

"My what?"

"Your key holder. The person who now holds the key to your cage. She's your key holder. It's why terms of respect might be appropriate, since the only way you can get it off, is if she takes it off." While he pondered that statement, I said, "Jackie you need to strip off."

I took off my robe and waited for her to take off hers.

"Jackie, how old are you?" I asked when she was naked.

"Forty-one."

"You look great for a forty-one year old, I'll be honest, I'm impressed."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. You could lose maybe five pounds and tone up your waist, butt and thighs. I think you should get a black personal trainer to work on those things with you."

"Wait a minute," Frank said. "She's not fucking a personal trainer."

"She's not fucking anyone unless she's fertile and the man has been proven healthy and clean, and people are paying money to see it, but a black trainer will know what black men love to see in a white slut, and work to turn her into his ideal. Now, if you both end up liking him, maybe he can be turned into a breeder, but she's not fucking anyone but me and you until this show thing happens. But you'll not fuck her at all for the next three months, for ten days around her expected ovulation, during which you'll be caged the entire time, and other times while wearing a condom, unless you're using her mouth or ass, and she may be allowing you to use her ass at some time, to prepare her for what a real ass fucking is like. Black men love a shapely ass and want to fuck their white sluts in all three holes. Exercise will also keep her pussy tighter for you once she starts fucking big black cocks."

"Okay," grumpily.

"If you're going to piss about everything, you can leave," I said, staring him down, and daring him to say anything.

"I'll behave."

"Good. If you don't think Jackie can behave herself, she can schedule her training sessions for times when you're home, but she said she's never cheated on you, and if she's asking your permission to fuck someone else, I doubt that she will, or she would have done it a long time ago." No comment, good. "Jackie, we're going to start with the smallest anal plug, and then we're going to test your cocksucking ability on the smaller of the two dildos. Perhaps, Frank would like to put the plug in your ass, since he'll be the initial beneficiary of your ability to take an ass fucking?"

They both nodded, so I handed the plug and lube to Frank.

"Put lots of lube in and around her asshole, Frank, then lube up the plug good. Don't jam it inside of her. Go nice and slow. We want Jackie to learn to appreciate objects in her ass, and she won't if you hurt her, so be tender."

Frank lubed up his wife good, and very carefully inserted it in her bottom. She squirmed a little as it went in.

"You'll leave this one in except when you go to the bathroom, until tomorrow night. Wash the plug if you take it out for any reason, and keep the lube handy for replacing it. Frank, every evening, you'll swap her out to the next largest size, and she'll wear that one for a day. Every time you're in the neighborhood, like when you're licking her pussy, or fucking her doggy style, you should play with the plug a little. Don't pull it all the way out, but spin it and tug on it a little bit. Some in and out, but not past the widest point. We want her ass getting used to something in it and gradually stretching it every day to take more. After she's worn the largest one for a day, we'll get her started on anal fucking, but she'll need to put the large plug in every other day for at least eight hours to keep her asshole limber for a good ass fucking. Jackie, what day did your last period start?"

"Last Tuesday."

"So starting this Tuesday, Frank needs to be in his cage any time that he's at home. If you wish to take it off him before he goes to work, that's fine, but when he's home, he's in it. That will continue for ten days, at which time it can come off again. He can start fucking your pussy again, but will have to use a condom every time."

"Why so many days?" Frank asked.

"Other than the fact your wife is on the rag when she has her period, do you know much about women's ovulation cycles?"

"Can't say I do."

"The cycle is usually 28 days long, generally, a lunar month, but it can vary from 21 days to 39 days with different people, or even how consistent a particular woman's cycle is. Given a 28 day cycle, a woman's ovaries generally release one egg, 14 days after her period starts. Generally, eggs become fertilized before they reach the womb. If an egg is fertilized, it sticks to the womb walls, to the mucus that begins building up before her egg drops. Male sperm can live in female reproductive organs for 3-5 days, so any unprotected sex five days before ovulation is a risk to a fertile female. Her egg only has 12-24 hours to live if it's not fertilized, and will pass out of her body. Her period is when her womb begins shedding all the preparatory work it did to receive an egg.

"After the age of forty, Jackie's periods probably became more irregular. Birth control pills help maintain regularity, but if she's going off them, it becomes more difficult to tell when she's getting close to ovulating. It might also change with her exercise regimen, which I'm asking her to do. Her start date may change for her next period. In order to do this show thing, we need to make sure she can have a baby by being fertile, and making sure it can only be a black male. It's more difficult for women her age to have babies, but not impossible. Personally, due to the uncertainty of her ovulation, I'd have you in chastity permanently until the show, but we'll make the assumption that if you're condom covered the rest of the time, you won't get her pregnant by accident. My only worry is you waking up with morning wood, cuddling a little too close before you wake up. Perhaps we could make that less likely by locking you up every night, but that's the reason."

"Okay. I guess that makes sense."

"While you're locked up, the only sex you're getting with Jackie is to lick her, and use her black dildos on her, and playing with her plugs. That's it. If you get a strap-on harness that uses the Vac-U-Loc system like she bought, you can be having sex in all your normal ways, except you'll be using her black dildos to fuck her instead of your white dick, getting her used to larger, more intimidating cocks. She won't be fucking small black dicks, only ones seven inches and longer to make for a better show." I handed Jackie the eight inch dildo. "I want to see you deep throat this cock."

"I'm not sure I can. Can you?"

I held it above my open mouth and slowly lowered it down. As it reached my throat, I started swallowing and got it down without any problem. I ran it up and down a few times breathing through my nose, then pulled it out and handed it to Jackie.

"Should I wipe it off first?"

"You're going to have slimy, cum covered dicks in your mouth and you're concerned with my saliva? It just makes it easier for you to get down when it's slick, and it's tasteless compared to the lube."

Jackie attempted to do the same thing. She got about four inches down before she started gagging.

"Has she ever gotten your whole dick down?" I asked Frank.

"No."

"She'll need to practice every night, and I want you watching and encouraging her to suck this dildo every night for thirty minutes. To ensure you're watching and encouraging her to get it all down, Jackie won't give you another blow job until she can deep throat this entire dick."

"Hey!"

I handed the dick to Reed. "Suck it."

Reed shoved the whole dildo down without problem. He handed it back.

"If you complain again, Frank, she won't suck your dick until you can deep throat the whole thing. She's being trained to suck and fuck more masculine men, Frank. She needs to practice, and unless you have skin in the game, you won't be the cheerleader she needs to get better at this. As soon as she gets the eight inch one down without gagging, she starts on the ten inch cock. That still isn't as big as she needs to take to suck Joe's cock, because he's thicker than the dildo she got. The good part of this for you, is if she can deep throat an eight inch dildo, she won't have any trouble taking your dick, and she needs to learn to swallow, so all blow jobs from here on out will be swallowing your sperm. I suggest you start drinking a half cup of pineapple juice every day to make your cum sweeter to swallow. Any questions so far?"

"No," Jackie said. "It makes a lot of sense to me."

"I guess not," Frank said.

"On your hands and knees, slut, I'm going to start fucking you with this dildo. Frank, I want you lying on the floor underneath her, so you can see how much even this little thing starts to destroy her married white pussy. After a while, I'll have you climb out from under her and see what I'm doing with the plug while I'm fucking her."

"Okay."

As Frank started climbing under his wife, I attached the eight inch cock to my harness and had Reed lube it. I knelt behind Jackie and put the dildo at her entrance and began exerting pressure. The head popped in. All of a sudden two objects were sharing her body.

"Oh, fuck! This feels so good."

I pushed another couple inches in.

"Fuck, I'm cumming."

"What's the largest dick you've ever fucked?" I asked.

"Six, maybe six and a half."

"Then this dildo is going to start resizing you, because it's at least an inch and a half larger than the biggest cock you've ever had. Do you see, Frank? Do you see how much her pussy is being stretched?"

"Yes. It's amazing how much it's stretching."

"I told her to get black ones so you could get used to the sight of a big, black cock destroying her married white pussy. Some of the times when you fuck her with it, I want you to be underneath her like you are now. While I'm fucking her, I want you licking her pussy, Frank. I want you to feel what's being done to her pussy by this big black cock with your tongue riding her clit. Hold onto her hips so you can lift your head and get an eagle-eye view of her pussy's destruction and lick her pussy. I'm going to push all of it in. Watch closely."

Frank grabbed her hips and lifted his head up. I started easing the rest of the dildo inside of her. Jackie climaxed again. Pretty soon, Frank started licking her as I started fucking her, and her orgasms really took off. I fucked her that way for about ten minutes before telling Frank to wriggle out and look what I'd be doing now.

As soon as he was kneeling beside us, I started playing with the plug in her ass while continuing to fuck her. I pulled it out until just before it would exit her, then pushed it back in. I maneuvered it from side to side, from front to back and spun it around a few times as I did so. Jackie's orgasms didn't really dissipate while we did that, even though she wasn't getting licked anymore, so I knew she'd come to enjoy anal sex as much as I did.

"Did you see how I do this?" I asked Frank.

"Yes."

"You can do this several times a day, mostly while you're licking her or fucking her, with either the dildo or your condom covered cock. Every day, a larger size, so she feels it more. Jackie you might want to have sex with him for the next two nights before he gets locked in chastity on Tuesday. Just make sure he's wearing a rubber before he gets anywhere near your pussy. Frank, get below her again and watch what happens when you're licking in addition to her fucking and ass play."

I waited for Frank to take his position before I started fucking her again. When I knew he was licking, I started playing with her ass some more. Her orgasms got longer and louder.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming again. This is fantastic. This is so fucking good. I feel like this huge orgasm is building up inside of me. Oh, fuck. I've never been fucked this good."

"Just wait until it's a bigger black cock fucking you and you can feel his sperm shooting into your fertile married pussy," I said.

Jackie exploded, squirting all over my legs and Frank's face. She was shuddering almost uncontrollably, and only me holding her hips kept her from dropping on top of Frank. She was making noise, but it was unintelligible. I slowly withdrew from her pussy and she rolled over on her back, still making unintelligible noises and shaking, although the squirting stopped.

"Did she just piss on me?" Frank asked.

"Does it smell like piss?"

"No."

"Because it's not. She squirted, a female ejaculation."

"She's never done that before."

"She's never been fucked like that before."

"Will she do that every time she's fucked like that?"

"I wouldn't want to be underneath her the first time she's fucked in the ass and cunt at the same time, but probably not every time. I've done it a few times, but not every time. It takes a special orgasm to make most women squirt, and some women never do. Reed, take Frank to the bathroom so he can shower and see if you have a shirt you can lend him so he doesn't go home smelling like a cathouse. Then see what you can do to clean up this mess."

"Yes, Mistress."

They wondered off, and I got down close to Jackie who was still panting hard.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?"

"Oh, God. Did I ever."

"You're going to make a good white slut for black cocks, but your husband needs training as well. I'll tell you more as we shower some of this stuff off, but if we don't get it all covered today, I want you to text me tomorrow at work. I'll call when I'm on break and give your further instructions."

"Okay."

"Let me give you a hand up and we'll get cleaned off in the master shower."

"Are you going to kiss me or fondle me in the shower?"

"Do you want me to?" I laughed.

"You just gave me the best sex of my life. I feel like I should kiss you at least."

"It was a joint effort, but if you want to kiss me, I'll take the kiss." I reached out my hand. "Up girl. You did a number on us both."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Shit happens. You didn't ruin any of my clothes, which is all I'd worry about." Reed came in to start cleaning up the bed. I handed him the dildo. "Lick this clean, cuck. It's the closest you'll ever get to Jackie's pussy, then wash it, and leave it out so she can take it home with her."

"Yes, Mistress." He smiled and started licking it clean.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers