My Black Babies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to take it off me, Mistress."

"No. I think you should drive home like that. Don't forget your panties. I think you left them in my bedroom. Reed, as soon as you're done showing our Master's wife out, I need you to lick my pussy until Alexander returns and can give me a good fucking."

"Yes, Mistress."

He did, too.

******

On Thursday, I heard back from Terry. "We'll meet you at this Club Mocha thing on Friday night. There's still no need to make a decision yet, is there?"

"No, plenty of time to make a decision. This is more to give you more information on which to base a decision.'

"Text me the address."

"It's on the way. I'll see you at 7 PM tomorrow."

Alexander decided to come with on Friday since he wasn't seeing Melanie, and he could get some more fucking in, in the event he hadn't yet met the criteria for membership. I was wearing a mesh net crop top that bared my belly and the 'black baby on board' tattoo and a short skirt, with crotchless panties. My tattoo looked like it might need to be refreshed soon. Alexander and I were chatting with the doorman, Mike, while waiting for the others to arrive.

"You two don't need to hang out here," Mike said.

"Don't we need a member to enter with?" I asked.

"They held the vote on Wednesday. You're both members. Stop by the office to get your wrist bands."

"We're waiting for four other couples, Joe and his latest breeding job, and two black and one white couple," I said. "We'll wait so they can spot us. This place doesn't really scream what goes on inside."

"Suit yourself," Mike said.

Joe and his new slut arrived before the others did. Her name was Amanda Hendricks, and she was a lovely blonde woman, just past thirty.

"May I please take your picture," I said. "It won't be posted anywhere, but I need to tease Mr. Vanderbilt's wife with it. She'll fret at how beautiful you are."

She looked at Joe briefly for his consent and when he nodded, told me I could. I snapped the picture and sent it to Savannah.

"Is Savannah wearing her new present, Master?" I asked.

"She is," Joe laughed. "I've had to turn it on a lot the last couple days."

"I don't blame you. Amanda is a fox. Amanda, is your husband infertile like mine is?"

"He is."

"Is he white or black?"

"He's black, and about ten years older than I am."

"So it won't be a complete surprise to anyone when you drop a black baby."

"No surprise at all," Amanda said, smiling, "except to his parents, who know he's infertile."

"May I ask, just out of curiosity, how big your husband is? Are you playing in a new ball park now, or are you used to the size of the bat you're playing with?"

Amanda laughed. "A completely different ball park," Amanda said. "My husband is around seven inches, and he's not impotent, just infertile."

"My husband is around half the size of Joseph, so I'm playing in a different league. Does he have any interest in watching you get bred?"

"None. He took a vacation and went home to visit family so he was nowhere near the scene of the crime."

"My husband would have watched the whole thing if he could have," I said. "He loves to watch me get blacked. Excuse me, I think the last of our party is here."

The two black couples were approaching from one side and Frank and Jackie from the other.

I made introductions. "Frank and Jackie Wilson, I'd like to introduce you to Abraham and Terry Jones, and Roland and Brenda Sims. Abraham and Roland are attorneys at the firm I work for. This is my Master, Joseph Vanderbilt, and his date for the evening, Amanda Hendrix. Frank is a senior partner at the accounting firm where my husband works. The gentleman to my right, my date for the evening, is Alexander Ross, also a senior partner. Why don't we go inside. My understanding from the doorman is we have to make a stop at the office. I understand a vote was made and the club has two new members."

Joe laughed. "I knew you'd get voted in, slut."

"Yes, Master. Mike informed us as we were waiting for everyone else to arrive."

"By all means, let's go inside," Joe said.

We went to the office where the naked Wanda was working.

"What have we here?" She asked.

"Wanda, Alexander and I heard from Mike that a membership vote had taken place and we'd gotten voted in," I said. "Plus, we have some other items to discuss."

"That is true, slut. Your monthly dues are a $1000. Alexander, your dues are $200 monthly. As soon as I take your payments, I'll give you your wrist band."

I handed her my debit card. "You want me to charge this monthly?" Wanda asked.

"Please." Wanda rang me up and gave me a red band. "I'd like a blue band too, although I won't be wearing it tonight."

"Brave girl." She handed me a blue band. I put the red one on.

Alexander paid for his dues and got his black wrist band, sliding it over his wrist.

"The other three couples are here to get an understanding of the club and how it works. They may or may not choose to seek membership," I said.

"What was the reason that Vicky had to pay a thousand dollars a month and Alexander only two hundred?" Frank asked.

"Since you don't know the rules yet, I'll excuse your behavior, but in this club, you need to address all white and black women as ma'am, and all black men as sir. The reason for the price discrepancy is this is a place where white women may come to safely fuck black men. We have plenty of white women wanting to fuck big, black cocks, more than we can handle, so they get charged more for their membership, to keep our standards up. We charge black men a membership fee so we get a better class of black dick, primarily, young, successful professionals, who our women members are anxious to fuck, but most of the support for this club comes from white women or couples who wish to either fuck black men, or watch white women fuck black men. The black men are tested and guaranteed clean and healthy, so condoms don't need to be worn unless you want them. The red and blue wrist bands on white sluts indicate they are clean to fuck bareback. Blue means she can't refuse sex from a member or prospective member. Red means she can approach any black man for sex. If a woman is not a member, but here with a member, she has a white wrist band if she's safe. A black non-member has a green wrist band if he's safe."

"What about white men, ma'am?" Frank asked.

"White men can't become members. The only way they can enter the club is with a member, either their wife or girlfriend, or one of our black studs. White men are expected to be caged while they're here, and cannot touch any other person sexually, nor masturbate, with the exception of cleaning up the cum of a black stud. The only exceptions are white men with gold wrist bands, who are there for the sexual enjoyment of our gay or bisexual black men. They get fucked and used plenty."

"What about black women?" Brenda asked.

"Black women aren't really members, but are free to enter at any time. You can get a green wrist band if you want to fuck any of the other black members without condoms, by showing proof of health. Any black woman is able to fuck any black men who asks for sex, and may ask any of the black men for sex. All parties have the right to refuse except for white sluts wearing a blue wrist band. She must always have sex with a black man if asked. They are our relief valve if a woman with a red or white wrist band wants to stop. They step up and take the fuck, so the black man isn't left frustrated. A lot of our black members are married because a healthy, successful black man is quite the catch. The wives usually have an understanding with their husbands they can get laid too, while their husband is shagging some white slut pussy, but that's between the spouses.

"There's a universal safe word of 'Meatballs', which if spoken, means the sex must stop. If anyone fails to stop, they're thrown out and their membership is revoked. Any white men violating the rules is thrown out and never allowed to return. Normally, women approach the men they're interested in having sex with, and politely asking for sex. If a woman is wearing a hotwife anklet, black men may approach her and ask for sex. She can refuse or agree as it pleases her."

"How do you get selected for membership?" Roland asked.

"You submit an application to be considered for membership, and start fucking white women. They're the ones who vote the black men in. If you don't practice good hygiene, or cannot sexually satisfy your white partners, you won't be accepted as a member. The white sluts are voted on by the black males. The more people you fuck and the better you are at fucking, the more likely you'll be chosen for membership. Generally speaking, physical appearance and fitness will make a difference. If no one wants to fuck you, no one will vote for you."

"What days is the club open?" I asked.

"Friday through Sunday, plus special events, such as Super Bowl parties, Halloween costume parties, Valentine's Day parties, Juneteenth parties, sometimes themed parties, like southern plantation parties where the black slaves revolt and fuck their white owners."

"If I wanted to schedule a special event, could I?" I asked.

"If it doesn't interfere with a previously scheduled event. What were you thinking of?" Wanda replied.

"A breeding party where a white woman at the height of her fertility, had a black baby bred into her, by three or four big cocked, black men. It would be a private, charged admission, party, over the course of two or three days, not necessarily available to all members of the club, and would have non-members attending willing to pay the admission fee. Essentially, I'd just like to hire the place, plus advertise the event to club members, who seem to have the financial wherewithal to pay the fee."

"How much?" Wanda asked.

"Ten thousand per bred slut, five thousand immediately disbursed to the participants, with the balance in escrow. Another $2500 would go to the white woman if she became pregnant, and the last $2500 would be disbursed to the happy parents when she delivered the black baby."

"Interesting. I'd be inclined to say yes, but it couldn't interfere with other planned events."

"I understand. We had something similar at a private home with no guarantee of fertility where sixty people paid a thousand each, just to watch the sex with the potential of pregnancy. I'm thinking that with advertising in the right place, and I think this would be a good place to advertise, perhaps a hundred people paying that much knowing a pregnancy is almost certain to occur. If you're charging white folks twelve thousand a year to come here to fuck, they might pay close to that much to actually witness a breeding."

"I could easily see that tying into like one of our southern plantation shows," Wanda said.

"It would fit the theme, but it's not like any club member could come to watch, and the woman would have to choose her own breeders, and not throw it open to any 'slave' who was rebelling against their white owners. I can't charge $10,000 to some, and then let others watch it for free. That would never sell."

"Agreed. Let me think on it."

"What if we only charged the big figure to people who witnessed it in person," Alexander said, "but recorded it to show to other club members for say a hundred dollars, at the southern plantation themed parties? As long as the characters dressed in period costumes, you could have a showing at the theme party, and get some more money from it. That money could go to the club itself as payment for renting the club."

"That's an excellent idea, sir," I said. "Spoken like an entrepreneur businessman."

"You're talking about disbursing a million dollars if you have a hundred paying customers," Joe said.

"Less expenses like feeding the crowd and booze, but yes. Five hundred thousand to be evenly split between the woman and the three or four men breeding her, and the other five hundred thousand is for raising the baby, so that is what I'm talking about, Master."

I saw Brenda and Terry look at each other. The lure of easy money.

"And you'd return $5000 if the woman didn't get pregnant?" Wanda asked.

"It's not a breeding party if someone doesn't get knocked up, only a fucking party."

"I could see using that same framework for some other themes," Wanda said. "White woman on African safari, white woman caught in the wrong locker room, there are a lot of possibilities."

"White women coming to the wrong club, where 'Meatballs' isn't a safe word," I said.

Wanda laughed. "That would work, too. I'll be interested in seeing how it turns out."

"Thanks for your time, Wanda. We'll head on out to the social room now."

We gave up our phones at the hat check and headed to the social room. A couple dozen black and white couples were on the dance floor, slow grinding to the beats. Half of them had a white man watching the couple dance. Some white couples were at the tables having drinks, some with black men seated with them, some without. There were a half dozen black men seated on the couches, all getting their cocks sucked by whites, mostly women, but one by a man with a gold wrist band. One white woman was slowly grinding on top of a nice, nine inch dick, her white partner watching her get shafted. It was all pretty steamy, and all of the men quickly got erections, except for Frank, who was locked away in his cock cage.

"You've all heard some of my tentative plans for the next breeding party," I said. "I invited Frank and Jackie, Roland and Brenda, and Abe and Terry to consider the other person you might be having sex with for such a show, and for their spouse to get used to the idea it could happen. I'm going to suggest that Jackie dance with each of the black men sitting at the table tonight, and consider if she'd like to have them fuck a black baby into her. Terry, Brenda and Frank, while they're dancing, why don't you imagine them having sex, and how that would make you feel. After a couple dances, come back and talk it over. If you aren't rejecting it out of hand, maybe a couple more dances where Jackie is kissing her partner, maybe getting her ass fondled with a little grind going on. If you can't handle watching your spouse do that, fucking is probably out of the question, and you should forget about it.

"If you do handle that okay, maybe have Jackie extract their cocks and rub one off. That's as far as it would go tonight. Anyone can say 'Meatballs', and it has to stop, even if a spouse says it. At this point, you're only exploring the possibility of more, but no fucking and sucking until you've had a chance to talk it over in the privacy of your own home. Alexander and I will take drink orders while you chat and get to know each other better."

Alexander and I got a list desired beverages and went up to the bar to get drinks, leaving the others to chat.

"Nicely done," Alexander said. "Very smooth."

"I liked your idea of filming the show, sir. Not for public consumption, but for a private viewing. We don't want it on the internet or being copied for private collections, but yeah, enough people see it, and our advertising takes care of itself. Word of mouth brings more paying customers the next time around. I liked the idea of themed parties as well. Considering the interracial porn that Reed watched, I'm sure it would be a big hit. The poker party where the white guy bets his wife on the pot, a Super Bowl party where a bet on the outcome of the game gets the wife blacked. White wife getting a massage where it quickly devolves into a fucking. White couple on their honeymoon in Jamaica at a nude resort where she goes black. There are a lot of possibilities there."

I saw Jackie get up and start dancing with Joe. Just like his dancing with me the first time at the Metropolitan Club, he was the consummate gentleman. I saw Frank grimacing and realized his poor dick was trying to get hard and going nowhere. Amanda seemed somewhat amused by it all.

We brought the drinks back to the table and joined in the conversation. Joe did two dances total and then Roland got up to dance with Jackie. Now, Brenda was watching as intently as Frank was, as her husband danced with the older, but still attractive, woman.

When Jackie finished two dances with Roland, she came back to the table, to rest, have some of her drink and hold Frank's hand. Twenty minutes later, Jackie got up and danced with Abe. Alexander asked Terry if she wanted to dance, and she said yes.

"Roland, would you mind if I asked your wife to dance?" Joe asked.

"Not at all, if you don't mind me dancing with Amanda."

Joe looked at Amanda and she said, "Sure. It's only a dance."

That left me with Frank. "How are you doing, Frank?"

"Fine, except for this damn cage."

"Do you have any problem with the idea of Jackie fucking Abe and Roland?"

"No, they're nice guys. Do you know how well they fuck?"

"Not yet. I hope to observe that tonight."

"With who?"

"Their wives, probably. I don't think they're quite ready to see their husbands fuck anyone else."

A nice looking fellow came up to the table and asked me, "Would you like to fuck?" He had a green wrist band, so potential member, looking to score some white slut.

"You'll have to check with my Master. He's the tall fellow dancing with the brunette in the blue dress. Who I fuck is entirely up to him. I'm carrying his baby."

He drifted off, waiting for Joe to finish dancing, or looking for a woman who could make up her own mind.

"Do you think you'd let Jackie become a member of this club?" I asked.

"If I let those men fuck a baby into her, she'll want to continue having sex with black men, won't she?"

"What she'd want and what she'd do are two different things, Frank. If she didn't fuck around after you cheated on her, she's got a pretty good grip on her actions. I wouldn't fuck around on Reed if he didn't want me to. Those men are all married and their wives aren't inclined to let their husbands fuck other women for fun. Will the desire to fuck other big dicks be there? Probably, possibly even white ones. The question is, do you want to continue seeing big black cocks fucking her for the foreseeable future? If you can answer that question, you'll know what you should do. I suppose you'll get that answer when you see her with a big, black cock plugging her pussy for the first time."

He grimaced a little, trying to become erect. I put my hand on his hand, squeezing it.

"I'll bet that hurts like a bitch."

"Damn sure does."

"At some point before her breeding," I said, "Jackie should probably go on a date with a black man while you wait at home for her, perhaps ending in a blow job. Another way to test how ready you are to have your wife impregnated with black sperm."

Frank groaned. "You're evil."

"A little," I laughed. "On the other hand, you should probably learn to control your dick. If you come here, you have to be caged. Now you know what Reed goes through on a daily basis. He hurt a lot the first month. He's getting better at controlling his sexual impulses now."

Three dances and the four couples returned.

"Why don't you three couples talk a little about what's going on in your heads, and decide if you want to watch your spouse smooching with another person."

"I want you to suck my dick," Alexander said.

"Of course, sir."

I took his hand and led him to one of the couches, where he'd be more comfortable, and they had cushions for the sluts to kneel on. I extracted his cock and began my blow job.

About three minutes into my deep throating Alexander's fine cock, the green band who'd asked me before, came up and said, "Your Master said I could fuck you."

I pulled off Alexander's cock, slurping my way to the head. I turned and looked at my table. Master gave me a thumb's up and I flipped up the back of my dress and exposed my crotchless panties. "Fuck away, sir. Enjoy yourself. I know I will."