My Black Babies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, any hints as to what?"

"You'll know when you need to know."

I called my Master.

"Good afternoon, slut. What can I do for you?"

"Give me ten inches of dark meat, Master?" I said, laughing. He laughed with me. "How is Friday night looking for a trip to Club Mocha with two black couples and one white?"

"I start a new breeding job on Wednesday night, but I took you to Club Mocha during your breeding, so I don't see a reason we couldn't meet there. I won't be fucking anyone but my client, however."

"That's fine. I'm more interested in watching a couple other potential black studs in action than you. I know what you can do, Master. I just need someone to get us in until we're members."

"We can arrange something, say seven?"

"Seven is good for me, sir."

"I'll see you there."

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

I texted Jackie the address and time for her and Frank to meet us at Club Mocha.

You're going to watch other white sluts get fucked by big black cocks. Frank has to be caged to go.

I'll let him know we have plans.

******

I was very pleasantly surprised to find a package from Australia among the mail I had when I got home. I immediately called Savannah.

"Hello, how's my favorite quean?"

"Fine, Joe's not home at the moment, Mistress."

"I didn't want to talk to Joe, I've already talked to Joe today and set up a thing for Friday. I want to talk to you. Your chastity belt arrived today. I want you to come tomorrow so I can put it on you. Can Joe watch the kids tomorrow night, or will you need a sitter?"

"Joe can sit with them, Mistress. Oh, God, it's really here."

"It really is, and with Joe starting a breeding job on Wednesday, time for your first five days of chastity. You'll come tomorrow and we'll try it out and see how it works, then you can go home and explain to Joe how it works and he can start playing with you when his job starts."

"Oh, fuck! I hoped it had got lost in the mail or something. What time tomorrow, Mistress?"

"Six-thirty. We'll feed you. Just make sure you shower and clean your ass before coming over, and wear something a little loose. You'll be wearing the chastity belt home. It has all the bells and whistles. Reed paid a fortune for it."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll be there."

I spent much of the rest of the evening reading the instructions that came with it, finding there was one small problem I hadn't anticipated. It required an Android device, and not an Apple device. No problem, I could get a cheap burner type phone at the store on the way home tomorrow, and just purchase sixty minutes of air time. I didn't need the phone to make calls anyway, just control the chastity device. I was juiced when I was finished reading the material. Alexander had to fuck me several times before I stopped begging for it. The only thing I regretted was that my quean not to be there to clean me up. However, my husband did an adequate job in that department.

******

On Tuesday afternoon, Terry called me.

"What's up, skank? What did you want to talk to us about?"

"Apparently, you're getting close enough to some sort of a decision that you went out and had you and the boys medically checked out. How close to a decision are you?"

"Brenda and I are waffling back and forth some. I guess we're sort of leaning that way but we're not quite sure we're ready to take that last step and let our men fuck some white sluts."

"Perfectly understandable. I don't want my husband fucking women of any color, although I have let him lick Savannah's pussy with Joe's cum in it. You still don't have to make any permanent decisions, but I'd like to suggest that you and your men visit Club Mocha with me, Joe, and a white couple in their early to mid forties, who may be interested in breeding services in three months. They were thinking of three or four black gentlemen to fuck a baby into her over the course of two days. It would be done as a show, like the one you attended. I was thinking of your two husbands for black breeders two and three, with perhaps a fourth added to create a better gang bang. You still have three months to decide, but on Friday, you get to meet the couple, get a feel for each other and decide if you even like her or them.

"We'd be charging ten thousand per person to attend the breeding party, five thousand of which would be divided between the participants equally, the wife and the three or four men who bred her. If she didn't get pregnant, five would be returned to the guests, as they didn't actually get to witness a breeding. If she did get knocked up, she and her husband would get $2500 more. If she delivered a black child, they'd also get the rest to help raise the kid. The show we had this past weekend had sixty paying attendees. I think we could have more, even at the higher rates. Knowing that a white woman will be bred by three or four black men at the height of her fertility, makes for a hell of a show, but say we only get sixty attendees again. Sixty times five grand is $300,000, less expenses, divided five ways is up to $60,000 for two days work. More than sixty attendees means more money, and less means less. We'll have a better idea of attendees closer to the actual breeding."

"Damn, that's a lot of juice. Does Joe get a cut of our husband's share?"

"No, because he's not losing any business. He's a participant. The only cost to everyone is the up front expenses, booze, food, and a cut to wherever we hold the show. I'm going to inquire about holding it and advertising it at Club Mocha. It probably depends upon if we can hold private shows there. I think the club is only open Friday through Sunday, so any other day of the week might be good. The clientele has already got money and we put up some posters, we could end up with a lot more than sixty paying customers. Maybe closer to a hundred. We know those people love to watch interracial sex. They'd not only see the sex, but a woman impregnated in front of her husband.

"Additionally, by you four going to the club on Friday, you'd get to check that out, where your husbands might be advertising their services in the future. Get a feel for the operation, talk to some of the other participants and see what they have to say about what they're doing. You won't have your medical results back yet, so I would suggest not engaging in any fucking with outside people, but I still need to see your husbands perform, so if you're game, I could watch them fuck you."

"In public?"

"They have some private rooms, although you could expect to have a couple other people watching to evaluate the talent. Joe will be bringing a breeding job there. Hopefully, your men don't suffer from performance anxiety. The rest of us are meeting at 7 PM. If you're interested in learning more, tell me and I'll text the address. The club is in Manhattan, close to Harlem. Tell Brenda, okay."

"I'll tell Brenda. You don't need to worry about that. Damn! I can't believe this is happening."

"Only if you want it to happen, but yeah, it's time to put more thought into it."

"I don't know if I should thank you or not? You're suggesting some really big changes in our lives."

"Then don't do it, if you're scared about it. How confident are you in your men? If you do this, can they play within the rules you set? Make sure you set some rules. Don't just pat them on the back and give them carte blanche to fuck other women. If you can't trust them, don't do it. I can find other participants."

"You're right. I do trust Abe, but I feel like I'm leaving the key in the car. Even if it's a good neighborhood, some bitch is gonna want to steal it."

"Make sure you keep him satisfied between jobs, and he won't care about anything but the extra money."

Terry laughed. "You're saying no more headaches?"

"Whatever works."

Terry laughed again and hung up.

******

I made my purchases on the way home and plugged the phone in to charge before I even stripped off my clothes. I had time to help Reed prepare supper for our guest. Alexander had gone to Melanie's again.

"Do you recall how you're supposed to address black women, cuckold, particularly those of such importance to our Master?"

"Yes, Mistress. She's to be addressed as ma'am."

"Good boy. Master will be meeting me at Club Mocha on Friday night, along with Frank and Jackie, and two black lawyers from my office and their wives."

"Will you be getting fucked, Mistress?"

"Not by Master. He's in the middle of another breeding job. I don't know if he'll allow any other men to fuck me. Nor will Jackie be fucking any other men. It's primarily an exposure trip to see the club and find out how it all operates, and possibly introduce Jackie to some of her other future black breeders." There was a knock at the door. "That should be Savannah now. Please let her in, offer her a drink, and invite her to come back to the bedroom where I'll be waiting for her."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went straight to the bedroom and put everything together on the bed that I'd need. Five minutes later, Savannah came in holding a glass of wine. She looked nervous as hell, taking frequent sips.

"Good evening, quean. It's so nice to see my Master's wife again."

"It's good to see you, Mistress." She was eyeing the contraption on the bed with some trepidation.

I kissed her on each cheek, then took her wine and set it down.

"Remove your slacks and panties, and I'll put it on."

"Yes, Mistress." Did she appear nervous, or excited when she removed her clothes? The emotional texture on her face would be similar for both. I showed her how everything went together. It wasn't difficult at all.

"How do you pee in this thing, Mistress?" Savannah asked.

"You sit down on the toilet in it and pee. The pee escapes through the little holes in the cup. Shake a little and wipe down the front."

"Is this really sanitary?"

"That's ten strokes, quean, administered after supper with Reed watching. Don't forget again, or it will be thirty more."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry."

"It's high grade stainless steel, and sanitary. You can get it wet, although you can't go swimming with it, but you can rinse everything, and take it apart to clean it more thoroughly. I would imagine that Master will release you once a day to take a shower and give it a light cleaning before putting it on again. The USB charging port is here, on the right side of the front locking piece, and a reset button is on the left. That's only for reconnecting with the wifi signal.

"You'll be wearing both the pussy and anal probes tonight to test out everything. You'll leave the anal probe off during Joe's breeding jobs, otherwise you'd have no way to defecate. The anal probe will only be used for periods of shorter duration."

"Yes, Mistress."

I installed the pussy and anal probes and lubed both of them. I inserted the probes and adjusted them as I pulled the device up against her groin. Savannah flinched a little as the anal probe spread her pucker.

"This button on the front is how you lock yourself into it. You get it ready to lock, like it is now. You press the button on the front twice, and insert the waist pieces into the two sides like this."

I pushed in the pieces into the two slots on the sides of the front panel, and it whirred and clicked as it locked itself.

"You're now locked down tight, and only the person who knows how to unlock it, may release it. It can be done remotely, or on a timer, which we'll be testing after supper. Is it comfortable enough?"

"It seems okay. It's snug, but it's not pinching anything, Mistress."

"Good. Try sitting down on the bed. I want to see if it will be comfortable for sitting, since we'll be eating dinner."

Savannah sat down. "It's a little tighter through my ass crack, but not uncomfortable, Mistress."

"That's good. Forget your panties, but put your pants back on and let's eat. I think your husband's baby is making me hungry."

"You'll never let me forget that, will you, Mistress?" Savannah asked.

I laughed. "Never. I'll constantly be reminding you of his babies, his big cock fucking the stuffing out of me in all three of my fuck holes, and all of the other white sluts he's fucking on a regular basis. I'll parade his children in front of you like it's the Fourth of July. How can I keep you on your toes if I let you forget you're my quean."

Savannah laughed. "You probably couldn't, although this little bastard will probably do a good job of it." She patted her chastity belt.

Savannah put her pants on. I took the phone to which I'd downloaded the Fancy Steel app and gotten the code for this device. We went to sit down for supper, although before we started to eat, I turned on Savannah's vibration function, so she was aroused and climaxing several times during supper, much to her embarrassment.

When we finished dinner and while Reed cleaned up, I led Savannah into the living room. I showed her various functions of the device.

"You can administer electrical shocks, on a scale from 1 to 100. I'm going to try one at ten, and I want you to tell me how severe it is."

I administered a shock to her and she gave a start. "That felt like a static electricity discharge. It stung, but it wasn't horrible, Mistress."

"I personally don't intend using the unit to shock you, but I don't know what Joe might want to do with you while you're in chastity. It can be used to give shocks at measured intervals, or randomly, I guess mostly as a reminder that you're in chastity. It has a sleep deprivation mode which requires you to move from face down to an upright position. There's a warning buzzer that gives an audible warning that you're about to get a shock, which can be turned off or on. If you want to try playing around with the shock function with Joe to see when it begins to feel painful, go ahead, then make sure you never use it above that limit.

"The reason I mentioned the shock function at all, is because it has a pet training mode, which I would be using on you, at roughly the ten to fifteen shock level. When you are in pet training, you have to be in a downward-facing pet position, say on your hands and knees. If you try to stand, or otherwise get out of your pet position, a five second countdown begins to before you're shocked. If the auditory warning is on, you'll hear a tone and you have five seconds to get back in pet position before you receive a shock. I'm going to put it in pet training mode now. Why don't you remain standing so we can check that out. Begin now."

I turned it to pet mode and a tone immediately began in the device. Savannah remained standing and she received a shock after five seconds, and the tone stopped briefly, then continued.

"I'm turning it up to fifteen," I said, "you might want to get on your hands and knees, quean."

I turned it up and Savannah wasn't quick enough, and she got a second shock, fifty percent stronger than the last one. She flinched before she leaned forward and got on her hands

"Shit!" She said. "That stung."

"That's thirty more strokes, quean, unless you were addressing a ghost in the room."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You may not be sorry now, but you will be. While you're on your hands and knees, your cuckcake's pussy needs attention. I'm thinking two orgasms, and if you can give me the first one in five minutes or less, I'll take ten strokes off of the forty you're owed."

Savannah tried to stand to cross the room, but her chastity belt started giving her an auditory warning she was about to get shocked, so she dropped down on her hands and knees and crawled across the floor. I spread my legs and felt her move between my thighs to lick my cunt.

"Mmm, for someone who says you don't like pussy, you lick me like a lesbian."

Savannah grunted, but didn't stop licking because she was trying to get me off in five minutes. I stroked her hair and her cheek.

"Two minutes left," I announced.

I turned on her vibrator again. Maybe it would distract her. Savannah sped up. I tried to ignore how good it felt. I didn't want her to make it.

"One minute."

Doggone, did her tongue ever feel good licking my twat.

"Thirty seconds."

She was getting desperate, concentrating on my clit to speed up my orgasm.

"Five, four, three, two, one," I counted down, then "Bzzz, you lose."

Not by much she didn't. I quit trying to hold back and had a lovely orgasm about five seconds later, shaking quite strongly as I released.

"Keep going. That's one."

Reed finished up and came into the living room, watching Savannah licking me and grimacing because he was locked up and enjoying the spectacle.

"Cuckold, please get me my wooden mixing spoon," I said.

He replied, "Yes, Mistress," and obeyed.

"I don't think Reed has ever failed to address me as Mistress," I said. "Perhaps I'm too soft on you. I shouldn't do it, because it's another sign I'm too lenient, but I'm loving your mouth on me. Give me a third orgasm and I'll reduce you down to thirty swats."

Savannah shivered, but she kept licking. By the time Reed returned, I was having my second orgasm.

"Reed, give me the paddle, then I want you to undo Savannah's pants and tug them down to her knees. She's got a chastity belt on, so even if you wanted to touch her, you couldn't," I said.

I smiled at Reed over Savannah's bobbing head. She moaned when she felt him undoing her button and unzipping her slacks. He slid them down over her perfect ass to bunch around her knees. I'm sure he admired it as much as I did. As I got close to my orgasm, I began to grind Savannah's face against my crotch and surrendered to a truly wonderful orgasm.

"Three, love. Just think, Savannah. With Joe engaged in more breeding, you'll be able to lick his cum out of a lot more white sluts."

I don't know if it was just the device buzzing away in Savannah's nether regions, or my words added to the effect, but Savannah had what looked to be, a perfectly lovely climax, which caused her ass to wave around in a most provocative manner, causing Reed to groan again as his cock was squeezed by his cage. Two for one.

"You may place yourself over my legs for your spanking, quean. Remember to stay in a downward facing position, or you'll get shocked again."

"Yes, Mistress."

She complied.

"Isn't it so much easier using the proper form of address?" I asked her. "Count out each stroke and thank me for each one. That's thirty total, since you're such an excellent cunt licker and I enjoyed your tongue so much."

"Yes, Mistress."

I smacked her with the spoon. She flinched.

"One, thank you, Mistress."

I wasn't particularly brutal, but I did turn her ass a nice shade of dark red. Dark red because she was black already, and didn't pink up like a white person would. She was crying when I finished, but hastily wiped her tears so I wouldn't see them, although, of course, I did.

"Very good, quean. I'm so proud of you. Doesn't her backside look amazing, Reed?"

"It really does, Mistress. Such a lovely shade of red, and such a profoundly perfect ass."

"Profoundly perfect? Does that mean you think her ass is better than mine, cuckold?"

Reed thought about that for awhile. "While your ass is the ass I desire above all others in the world, Mistress. I cannot say that I've ever seen a more perfect ass in my life than Savannah's."

"Good save, cuckold," I laughed. "I tend to agree with you. It is the perfect female ass, although our Master does have the perfect male ass. I love watching him walk naked. It makes my heart go pitty-pat. And that gorgeous cock. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who epitomizes the masculine ideal as much as Joe does. He could probably own every slut in New York if he wanted to." I rubbed Savannah's red ass. "Isn't that right, quean?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I laughed again. I turned off Pet Mode and the vibrations. "You can run along back to my Master, quean. Don't forget to tell him any of the functions of your belt. I emailed the PDF instructions to him this afternoon, but I'm sure he wants to hear all about them from you, so I wouldn't miss telling him about everything, or he might think you're trying to hide something from him." I handed her the phone. "He already has the code to unlock this phone, which will be the controller most of the time. I hope you enjoy his next breeding job as much as he will. You can stand up now."