My Black Babies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you do, but you'd be a third wheel on a date. On Sunday morning, Reed can take you home, and you can see for yourself how her white pussy got destroyed by his black cock, and try to fuck her as good as she just got fucked. Not watching will be almost as thrilling as watching, because your imagination will be running amok. Will she be begging for his cock? How many times will they fuck? Will she be too stretched out to feel your cock again? Will you smell the sex on your sheets when you go home? Will she clean off his big, black prick after he fucks her into a coma? You won't know what to think. About the only thing you won't have to worry about is Joe leaving his gorgeous wife for Jackie. No, no, Jackie will only be one of many married white women that my Master fucks and turns into his cum slut. We'll make sure that Jackie texts a few pictures during the date to stir your imagination. but it's time for you to experience what being a cuckold is all about, before your wife is black bred."

"Will I get to lick his cum out of her pussy?" Frank asked. Ed looked shocked at the question. The things he was learning about his fellow senior partner.

"He'll be wearing a condom, Frank, so he doesn't breed your wife prematurely, but perhaps on his last fuck on Sunday morning, he can cum all over her tits and pussy, and you can lick up his warm cum left just before you arrived home. Perhaps Paula and Ed can help keep you company Saturday evening, if they decide Paula will become a black, breeding slut like Jackie, and I start training her for black cocks like my Master's."

Ed's cock was twitching again, precum forming on the tip, and I could see he was aching to touch it. If he climaxed without physical stimulation, it would be a ruined orgasm. Not a bad lesson to learn if you became a cuckold, but he'd have other chances to learn.

"If you can hold out that long, Ed, you can start masturbating as soon as Paula starts swallowing my Master's cum," I said. "Paula, Master's balls hold a lot more cum than your husband's do. You'll need to swallow very fast to avoid spilling a drop of his cum. Try not to waste any of it. Luckily for you, Master drinks a half cup of pineapple juice every day to keep his cum sweet tasting. If you're going to become black bred, only your husband's seed should be wasted from now on. Black cum should only go in your mouth, pussy or ass, or into Ed's stomach, when he cleans up after your black lovers, isn't that right, Reed."

Reminding Reed I was paying attention to him this afternoon. He smiled at me.

"That is correct, Mistress."

"You'll need a nice hand job today, won't you cuckold?"

"That would be lovely, Mistress."

"Why won't you be fucking me today, cuckold?"

"Because you're black only, Mistress, and unless our Master gives permission, I can't put my cock inside of you."

I felt that reminding Frank and Ed what could happen to them was part of my job as black cock conversion facilitator.

"I'm going to cum," Master warned Paula, in case she couldn't tell.

Jackie was enjoying the sight of her friend sucking off a big black cock as much as Frank was. She started bouncing more energetically on his cock, hoping for her own orgasm. Ed's cock was bouncing up and down like a maestro's baton, aching to cum.

Joe groaned and started to spew his load. Paula was frantically swallowing, Ed grabbed his dick and started wanking. In seconds, he was blasting another load of cum on my sheets. Both Jackie and Frank moaned and orgasmed. The odor of raunchy sex filled the air of my bedroom. I was going to need a good fuck after this. It's a good thing Master was here. Frank and Jackie did not clean each other off, so my sheets would need changing today.

"Why don't each of the couples take a shower one couple at a time," I said, "starting with Paula and Ed who can get dressed afterward, but I want Jackie showing me how far she's progressed on deep throating a big black cock."

Paula and Ed went to the master bath and Reed provided them each with towels. I made Jackie remove Reed's toy and lock up her husband again, before I released him from the bed. I handed my eight inch dildo to Jackie.

"Let's see you take this one, which is around the size of Alexander," I said.

I could tell that Jackie had been practicing. It was relatively easy for her to swallow that dildo.

Frank was astonished. "I haven't seen you able to suck one this big before."

"I was inspired by watching Paula suck off Joe and how big he was. I knew I needed to get much better at cock sucking before I could suck Joe's cock like Vicky can. I applied myself after seeing Paula could only take half of it without gagging."

"Well, it looks like you will get a deep throat blow job from Jackie tonight, since she's managed the eight inch dildo. You still need to work that ten inch dildo. If you're going on a date with Joe next weekend, the more often you can suck him to another erection, the more often he can fuck you. I'd recommend keeping that large anal plug in you the rest of the week. Have Frank fucking first your pussy, and then your ass with the eight inch dildo through Wednesday night, then graduate to the ten inch dildo every day until Saturday night. Instead of coming here on Sunday, for an eight inch ass fucking, my Master can break you in with his big dick after your date."

"Do you really think I can take his cock in my ass?" Jackie asked.

"My Master is a very gentle ass fucker due to the size of his cock. I'm certain you can not only take it, but you'll enjoy it. When Frank gets home on Sunday morning, he can see how much your pussy and ass have been resized by my Master's big black cock."

Frank shuddered.

After Paula and Ed were done and dressing, Jackie and Frank took their shower. Paula still had her eye on Joe's third leg as he was still lounging on the bed naked.

"You can only fuck my Master if you're being bred, Paula, because his wife wants him paid for fucking white sluts, but you can fuck a big black cock at Club Mocha if you don't want a black child. I haven't seen anyone who is as long as he is, but I've seen fatter pricks, including the doorman, Mike. I know most people would have a problem admitting to their family that they're so kinky as to have a black child. There are plenty of men who will fuck you with no conditions, including Alexander. Ed needs to go in a cock cage for him to go to Club Mocha and witness your fucking. He can't masturbate or fuck anyone while he's there. The only sex he's allowed is licking black cum out of white pussy, unless he wants to volunteer to be a black cum slut himself, in which case, gay or bi black members will use his mouth and ass. I'm a member now, as is Alexander, so I can take you. You'll need to provide proof of health in order to be fucked bareback, otherwise, they use condoms."

"You want to see me get bred, don't you?" Paula said. "I could kind of tell you were pushing me in that direction.

"I do, but only if it doesn't cause problems in your life and marriage. Reed and I are enjoying our life, and it has obvious benefits to you, and Ed, too, if he can accept being a cuckold, and from tonight, I'd say he can. Reed actually cums more frequently now, than before he became my cuckold. He's frequently sexually stimulated observing me have sex with my black lovers. Ed seems to enjoy watching you, too, but he was making rash decisions tonight, based upon his excitement. It's something that needs to be decided by you both in the calm of reflection, rather than while sucking, or watching you suck a big black dick. I don't want you doing something you'll regret later. Jackie and Frank have accepted having a black child. I think they're both excited by the prospect, despite the societal and family implications.

"Frank climaxed four times today, twice without physical stimulation. You'd have to check with Jackie and Frank to be sure, but I suspect that it's been a long, long time since Frank orgasmed four times in a single afternoon. I strongly suspect that Ed would have cum more often than he did, if he'd been allowed to touch his dick. While he might have sex less frequently with you if you take a black lover, he might actually orgasm more. That's been Reed's experience."

"What does it take to be a member at Club Mocha?" Ed asked.

"You can't become a member, Ed. Only Paula can be a member, and it costs $1000 a month if she's accepted. As a member, she can bring you to the club. She goes and signs up as a prospective member. If she's medically cleared, she gets a green wrist band. She can then go up to any black member and ask to be fucked. If she wears a hotwife anklet, black members can ask her if she'll fuck.

"The black men vote on the white women to be accepted into the club, and the white women vote on the black men to be accepted. It helps if you're sexually active, and fuck as many people as you can. I'm sure appearance plays a part, but the sluttiness of the woman may also play a part, such as how many holes she's willing to get fucked in. Black men love a three hole slut.

"I got gang banged one evening with all of my fuck holes open for business. I was blindfolded, and didn't even see who fucked me. Reed saw, as he watched the whole thing. They only vote once a month. I don't know how long you can be a prospective member before they figure you're not going to be voted in, so if you don't attend fairly frequently over the course of your first couple months to get thoroughly fucked, you may eventually be rejected. Essentially, the sluttier you are, the more likely you'll get picked.

"If all you want is a little interracial sex on the side, Paula, Club Mocha will probably work for you. It only works for Ed if all he wants to do is watch you get fucked while he's locked up tighter than a drum. He won't be allowed to participate. I'm hoping to use Club Mocha for Jackie's breeding party. They have themed nights, such as Slave Revolt on the Plantation, or Super Bowl Party Bet Gone Awry, and White Wife on African Safari. I'd like three or four carefully selected black studs to fuck a baby into Jackie at the club, matching one of their themes. Jackie and Frank will pick the men they want, and I think three of them are set, all professional, well hung, classy studs, all married, so there's no misunderstanding about what they are there for, which is strictly to breed a black baby into Jackie with Frank's permission.

"I think there's a possibility, not a certainty, but possibility, that they'll receive a half million for her breeding, to offset the cost of raising a child. I know they don't need the money, nor do you, but if you're having another baby at this point in your life, it should be as painless as possible. If both of you agree, and I mean both of you, that's the type of show that I'd put on with Paula as the star. Being bred black while witnessed by a hundred or more wealthy individuals, with it being filmed for the benefit of other members of Club Mocha, to pay for use of the club, some of whom may know you. All of your kinky secrets would be exposed, up to, and including, the birth of a black child. That's the question you need to answer before you participate."

"What if I only wanted Joe to breed Paula?' Ed asked, eyeing Master's cock.

"Then instead of receiving money for her breeding, you'll pay Joe twenty grand. For the five days she's fertile, he'll fuck her up one side and down the other. You can watch or not as you choose.

"What you decide to do, is entirely up to you. I have no skin in the game at all, but Reed will be happy to know he's not the only cuckold in his office. I think he realizes already that he's not. At this point, it's merely the degree of your cuckolding, Ed. So far, you've watched and enjoyed Paula sucking a big black cock and balls. It appears you'd be happy to watch her get fucked. The only question is whether you and Paula will agree to have a black baby like I am. I think Reed feels he'd be more accepted as 'one of the guys' if he's not the only one raising a black child. That's the only reason I care at all, although I don't mind supporting Master's business by attracting new customers for him. The parties are a way for him to get paid without you having to pay for it."

Frank and Jackie came out of the bathroom and started getting dressed.

"I'll call you later this week about your date with my Master, Jackie. Paula, if you want me to start working to turn you into a white married slut for black cocks, call me. I invite you to come on Saturday evening to keep Frank company as he waits with anticipation for his wife to finish her first date with another man during their marriage. Watching Paula learning to suck big cocks or get ass fucked may keep his mind off his own wife."

At that point, I sent them on their way. Reed saw them out.

Joe said, "You played them like a piccolo."

I smiled at him. "I want to play your cock like a flute. I haven't sucked your cock for awhile, and I need to stay in practice, and I could use a nice fucking."

"I loved when Paula sucked my stones as I was fucking you."

"Unfortunately, we sent the other women off. The only one who can nibble your nuts now is Reed. Alexander said he's become quite good at it. Are you interested?"

"What the hell, why not."

"I've found the best way to do it, is for you to sit in a chair, and for me to ride you reverse cowgirl. Reed is inspired watching a nice fat, black cock, stretching his wife's tight, white pussy and feeling your creamy load get injected into my womb, before he has to lick both of us clean. He needs to stay in practice sucking a big black dick, too. Isn't that right, Reed?"

He was lurking in the doorway, watching me with our Master.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Lets go to the living room, where we have a comfortable chair that works nicely, and some pillows we can kneel on while we worship your cock," I said.

"Let's," Joe said.

"After all, we need to keep Savannah entertained," I said.

Joe smiled. "You're quite the little devil, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master." I smiled angelically. "Carry me. Reed can barely carry me across a threshold. I feel like you could carry me across Manhattan."

Joe easily lifted me in his strong arms and carried me into the living room, I kissed his neck as he carried me, the part of his body closest to my mouth. He found the perfect chair, and set me down, then assumed his seat on the throne.

"While I'm preparing Master's cock for my fucking, Reed, change the sheets and clean your toy and put it on. I won't mount our Master until you return. Bring a towel. I'm going to release your dick and allow you to stroke yourself off while I'm fucking our Master.""

"Thank you, Mistress."

Reed scurried away and I worshipped my Bull's extraordinary cock, playing with him until Reed returned. I kept my eyes on his face as I did so, his white pregnant slut adoring his dick. Reed finally returned and I unlocked his cage, releasing his cock. It sprouted into an immediate erection. I could hear his toy churning in his ass. I turned to face him.

"Hold our Master's cock and put it in my pussy, cuckold."

"Yes, Mistress."

Reed held it and I slowly lowered myself over his cock. I was so freaking wet, I didn't even have to pause. I wanted this so much. I orgasmed as I reached bottom.

"Master, you fill your slut up so well. No one makes me cum as easily as you do, Sir."

I leaned back and twisted my head so he could kiss me. Joe groaned as Reed started licking and sucking on his huge ball sack. Joe helped me to ride him, lifting and lowering my ass over his cock. While I orgasmed frequently, as I always did when fucking my Master. I could feel a monstrous orgasm building up in the background, not part of the usual climaxes, but separate, like distant thunder, moving closer. I suddenly realized it was what I felt the last time I squirted, and I knew that Reed was going to get a pussy cum shower as he laved our Master's nuts. I didn't warn him, interested in seeing what he did.

I made the usual moans, exhortations and exclamations as I was fucked, mostly for Reed's benefit, although they were heartfelt on my part.

"Mmm, no one fucks me like you do, Master. Not even Alexander. I love fucking you. You make me feel so good." Moan. "I'm cumming again, Sir." Moan. "You're so deep inside of my married white pussy, Master. No one gets as deep as you do." Whimper. "Fuck me faster, Master." Groan. "I cum so hard fucking you." Maybe a small warning. "Oh, fuck. I feel a huge orgasm building, Sir. It feels huge. Fuck me, Master."

Suddenly, it was on me, like a dam burst. I started spraying, soaking my husband. Despite the unanticipated deluge, Reed continued licking Master's balls, merely closing his eyes as I soaked his face. He was such a wonderful husband.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned. "I'm squirting. Oh, fuck!"

It wasn't a surprise to anyone by this point. I was saturating Master's cock and balls, Reed's face, the floor, pretty much everything within a three foot radius. It was an intense release, and I nearly fainted as I orgasmed.

"So fucking good, Master." I leaned back to kiss him again. "I'm such a slut with you, sir."

Despite the intensity of my orgasm, Joe continued to fuck me for ten more minutes, and two more ordinary orgasms, before he flooded my pussy with his thick cream. His pulses finally faded and his cock began to shrink before I raised up off his cock. It was practically white from my pussy cream.

"Lick us clean, cuckold. Worship our Master's cock for giving your wife so much pleasure."

"Yes, Mistress."

Reed licked my pouting, inflamed pussy so tenderly, I climaxed again, sending more of Joe's cum into his mouth, then he licked Joe's dick clean, until it was black, and half hard again.

"Go home and fuck your wife senseless, Master. She'll need to reclaim you."

Joe laughed. "I will."

"Reed, you and I need to take a shower. How often did you cum while licking Master's balls?"

"Twice, Mistress."

"I think you deserve to cum twice more before you're locked up again. In the shower though. You have enough cum to clean up as it is."

"Yes, Mistress," he laughed. "That was quite an orgasm you had."

I patted his wet cheek. "Wasn't it though. You may not be able to give me orgasms like that, but you make them possible by allowing me my black lovers. I love you, Reed."

"Yes, Mistress. I love you, too."

I kissed Joe goodbye. "I'll let you know about your plans for Saturday after I talk to Jackie. Don't worry about the cost. Frank will be paying for your date."

Joe laughed. "I'm looking forward to it."

"Jackie got a black personal trainer to get her into better shape. By the time her breeding party rolls around, she'll be a tighter, trimmer fuck than she is now."

Joe laughed again, then got dressed and left, while Reed and I took a shower. I stroked his cock to two more orgasms. I didn't suck him, since I didn't have permission, but I let him cum all over my face and boobs on the second one, even into my mouth, since he drank pineapple juice every day, too. Where better to do so, than in the shower?

******

Not surprisingly, Jackie called on Monday morning.

"Did you give Frank his blow job?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. I don't know how long it's been since he's had five orgasms in a single day, but he did yesterday."

"For your date on Saturday night, I have a special treat in store for Frank."

"He isn't going to fuck you, is he?"

"I don't fuck any small dicks but my husband, so no. Do you remember Penny and her fiancé?"

"Yes."

"I've already spoken to Penny. They're going on a double date with you. Penny will be recording your date, including all the fucking you do. In return, all you have to do is give her one of Joe's erections for sex. Joe has to wear a condom for her as well, as she's being prepared for her own breeding. She'll even help you prepare Joe for another round of sex. Frank won't know, and he'll think he has to miss your first extramarital fucking. His imagination will be running wild on Saturday night, picturing the whole thing, but when he gets home on Sunday and licks your pussy and ass clean, you can show him the movie. He'll probably fuck you four more times if you let him as he watches.