My Black Babies Ch. 11

Story Info
Ed and Paula crave for Paula to try black cock.
18.5k words
4.28
6.7k
13

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

In this chapter, Ed and Paula begin to experience black cock fucking, with Paula eventually fucking Alexander, and agreeing to be black bred. Jackie's daughter comes home unexpectedly from college, and catches her mother and Joe in bed. This chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, group sex, public sex, interracial sex, some Dominance and submission and cuckolding. You've been warned. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. This is a copyrighted work, and not to be used, published, copied or otherwise duplicated without the author's permission. ©2024

My Black Babies, Ch 11

Jackie is Caught by Her Daughter

On Saturday, Alexander went to visit Melanie for the weekend, so I got to spend a lot of time with Reed. Alexander gave me the key before he left, so I could unlock him and stroke his cock as I told him what happened at Club Mocha last night. Reed was especially excited when I described my fucking from the young black stranger looking to make a name for himself at the Club to become a member.

"How big was his cock?" Reed gasped as I rolled my lubed hands up and down his erection.

"Only about seven inches or so. It wasn't particularly impressive compared to the other cocks I've fucked lately, but he was young and energetic, fucking me quite briskly, and I was spit-roasted on Sir's cock at the same time, so I enjoyed it. Abraham and Jordan had very nice cocks. Jordan's was around nine inches long, though not as fat as I'm used to, and I do like to feel filled up now. Abraham's wasn't as long, perhaps slightly shorter than Sir's cock, but fatter, maybe even fatter than Master's prick. I'd like to feel him in my pussy some day."

Reed whimpered, getting close. "Did you touch either of them?"

"No. Only Jackie touched their cocks, stroking them off until they shot their cum all over her tits. Frank licked their cum off her boobs, so I expect he'll be licking a cunt full of cum at some point. He was so excited, that despite his cock cage, he climaxed in his pants. I got to see the boys fuck their wives after Jackie jacked them off. I wanted to see if they could put on a good show. I'm thinking we'll hold the show at the Mocha Club, advertising it there as well. I was encouraging Jackie to take some hormones to increase the chance she'll get pregnant during the show. I'm really hoping she has a black baby, like I will."

Reed's cock exploded, his cum fountaining up around three feet, before it fell to his chest and stomach.

"I invited Master to come tomorrow when Frank and Jackie come for their next instruction. He's going to show Frank how to properly fuck an ass, by fucking mine. Oh, my. You like the thought of Master fucking my ass. I felt your little dick stir again. That dark entrance where you'll never be allowed inside as it's exclusively reserved for black cock. I'll have Frank wearing your ass fucking toy while he fucks Jackie's ass, so he can see what she's going through. That means you need to clean and charge it tonight, after I use it on you while you're fucking me with the Bruce dildo. After Frank takes her anal virginity, I'll be fucking her with the ten inch dildo, hopefully, while she's sucking Joe's cock, but I may change the order around a little. I haven't decided yet."

I kept stroking him while talking about how much I was looking forward to fucking my Master again, until he sprung another leak, then I was feeding him his cum, before locking up his cock again. The Bruce dildo felt splendid in my pussy that afternoon after doing our chores cleaning the house for our guests tomorrow.

******

I got a call from Jackie on Sunday morning, just before I planned to take my enemas.

"Is Alexander going to be there today?" Jackie asked.

"He's visiting his lady friend today."

"Would it be possible for Ed and Paula to come with us? I told Paula what happened on Friday night, and they're hoping to watch."

"I've already had sex in front of them, as did Joe, so I guess we're good with it. The question you need to ask yourself, is are you ready to have sex in front of them?"

"I've already jacked off those two other men in front of witnesses, and I'm going to be bred in front of lots of different people. I'm thinking I should get used to having sex in front of others."

"It's a little different in front of people from Frank's office."

"Paula and Ed have already said they're going to attend my breeding."

"Can Frank hear you on the phone now?"

"No."

"Are you hoping that Paula gets bred too?"

There was silence for several seconds before I heard a whispered, "Yes."

"Does Paula want to be bred?"

"She's not sure. She definitely wants to fuck a big black cock."

"Call Ed and Paula back and tell them the only way they can come and watch is if they're naked while the sex is taking place. It's time to see how aroused Ed is watching interracial sex."

"I will. Thank you."

Joe arrived fifteen minutes before Frank and Jackie, and we discussed the order of events. He smiled when we discussed a couple ways this could go.

Despite being told that they'd have to be naked, Ed and Paula both showed up with Frank and Jackie. Reed led both couples to the bedroom, where I was waiting with Joe, both of us naked.

"Everyone please get undressed," I said. "When you're undressed, Frank, lie down on the bed. I'm going to fasten you down."

"Why?" Frank asked, as they all stripped off.

"Because we're removing your cock cage so you can fuck your wife's ass, and she'll be in control of that fucking so it's not necessary for you to move. You do want to take her anal virginity, don't you, or are you going to let me do it? You can leave or do it as I direct."

"Fine."

I noticed Paula and Ed watching Joe's impressive, even though limp, dick. Good to know for later.

"Lie down Frank. As soon as you're fastened down, Jackie will remove your cock cage."

We fastened Frank down and Jackie took off his cock cage. Frank's cock expanded to his full five and a half inches, still smaller than Joe, even limp, something apparent to all parties.

"Today, I'm going to use my ten inch strap-on to fuck you right over Frank's face so he can see how much even a small ten inch dildo destroys your white pussy."

I pulled out my normal ten inch dildo, but I also pulled out the Bruce.

"This is the Realcock 'Bruce' model. This is as big as Joe is. It's three inches wide at its widest, and over nine inches around. You're not quite ready for the 'Bruce' yet. We're slowly opening up your white pussy which hasn't been prepared by your husband's tiny white cock for a big black cock yet. This ten inch model is the one I use to fuck Reed's ass with. After Frank opens your ass for business, we'll start preparing your ass for a really big cock. Jackie, why don't you get on your hands and knees with your pussy over his face so he can watch me stretch your pussy."

Jackie got into position and I put the smaller cock on my strap-on harness and got behind her. She had her biggest anal plug in. That was good. She'd enjoy this fucking.

"My goodness. Are you ever wet, Jackie. Are you thinking about a big black dick plundering your tiny white pussy?"

"Yes."

I lubed up my ten inch cock and slowly pushed it into Jackie's wet pussy. She moaned as I stretched her out.

"You like this fat cock in your pussy, don't you, Jackie?"

"Yes."

"Are you thinking about the 'Bruce' I'm going to fuck you with next week before I use the eight inch dildo on your ass?"

"Oh, God, yes." Jackie orgasmed, the first of many she'd have today.

"You're ready for your breeding by big black cocks, aren't you, Jackie? You're ready to give your husband a black baby like mine, aren't you?"

"Yes. I want to have a black baby like yours."

"Enough to take hormones to increase your chance of pregnancy?"

"Yes. I want to be bred by big, black cocks and have a black baby," Jackie moaned.

"Frank. Is that what you want; to see your wife black bred in front of a crowd of witnesses, cuckolded in front of people paying for the privilege?"

"Yes," he groaned as his cock spurted up a load all over his stomach and chest. I knew for sure he wasn't stroking himself. I smiled and kept fucking Jackie.

"Ed, Joe and I are going to demonstrate ass fucking when I'm done stretching Jackie's pussy some more. Would you like Paula to stroke Joe to an erection for the sex to follow?" I asked. Ed's cock was fully erect from the show, watching his coworker's wife being pounded by me.

He looked at the dangling seven inch piece of black manhood meat. He gulped.

"You know you want to see it, Ed; Paula's white hands stroking his big, black cock, her wedding ring flashing on her left hand as she brings him to an erection, while her right hand fondles that big sack full of black baby makers. Don't touch your cock, Ed. Just watch."

Ed gave a strangled "Yes," and Paula smiled.

Paula moved to Joe and knelt down in front of his impressive masculinity. She reached out her left hand and wrapped it around Joe's cock.

"Like this, honey?" Paula asked, stroking that black python with her wedding ring hand. Joe's cock began expanding.

Another strangled, "Yes."

Paula cupped Joe's ball sack and fondled the heavy bundle. "How does this look, Ed?" Paula asked. "Do you like this?"

"It looks amazing," Ed said, a soft whisper.

"She can't even reach all the way around it," I pointed out. "Joe isn't hard yet and she can't reach all the way around his big, black cock. Get your hand off your cock, Ed. You don't masturbate in the presence of my black Master. The only way any cock but his cums, is if it's spontaneous, or you're preparing Paula to be black bred like Frank is."

Ed groaned and took his hand off his cock. His cock was twitching. Beautiful, not his cock, just his excitement. Jackie climaxed again. Her pussy was dripping on Frank's face, and Frank's cock was hard again.

"Ed, would you like to see Paula stretch her lips around Joe's cock?" I asked.

Paula turned to look at Ed. He hesitated.

"Ed," Paula asked, "would you like me to suck this black monstrosity? Would you like to see if it will fit in my mouth?"

Ed groaned. "Yes," he gasped. "Suck it."

"Thank you, honey."

Paula stretched her mouth wide to take the head of that ponderous prick in her mouth. As her lips wrapped around the monstrous head, Ed climaxed, his dick dribbling his seed on the bed. Paula was definitely going to be fucking a black dick in the future. I could see it like I had a crystal ball.

"Master, you need to turn on my quean's chastity belt," I said. "You're fucking another white slut's mouth."

Joe laughed and turned her chastity belt on.

"Don't cum in that slut's mouth, Master. I want that load of cum in my ass," I said. "Reed has been excited for the last day, wanting to see me fuck that monster."

Joe laughed. I finally pulled out of Jackie's pussy after her fourth orgasm. Joe pulled out of Paula's mouth.

"If you'll lie on the bed next to Frank, Master, we'll show Frank and Jackie how she'll need to take a big black cock like yours. Reed, I want you lubing my ass. Jackie, lube Joe's cock. Paula's saliva won't be enough lubrication to fit that monster in my ass."

Both of them did as I ordered, Jackie sliding her lubed hands up and down Joe's cock, soaking it in slick lube, Reed greasing up my bottom.

Due to the length of Joe's cock, I had to squat over the top of his groin. "Okay, Jackie, for your first ass fucking, you want to be in control, like this. You'll mount Frank's cock, and be in total control of how fast, how deep, and how quickly you get penetrated. You want anal sex to be pleasurable, so you take your time so you know how good it can feel, if done right. Hold his cock upright, cuckold, so I can mount my Master."

Reed held Joe's cock up and I slowly lowered myself over his powerful prick. It's a good thing I got regular ass fuckings from Alexander, as Joe was huge. I slid down his slippery stalk until I was resting on his hard stomach.

"Wonderful," I said. "Ed, why don't you let Paula fondle Joe's balls again. Reed is going to clean my ass after Master cums in me, and I want him to have a huge load to clean up."

Paula looked at Ed, waiting for his response. Good for her.

He nodded. "Fondle his balls," he said. His cock was hard again.

As soon as Paula wrapped her hands around his ballsack, I said, "You'll be able to tell when Master starts pumping his cum in my ass. Reed is usually sucking Alexander's balls when he fucks me, so he can stimulate his sperm production, and he can feel when Alexander blasts his cum into me with his mouth. Paula, would you like to feel what that feels like when you're sucking Joe's balls?"

"May I please suck Joe's balls, Ed?" Paula asked, her fingers cupping his heavy sack.

Ed's cock twitched. "Yes," he whispered.

Oh, yes. Paula was definitely going to fuck a black dick, and soon.

Paula lowered her head between Joe's legs and started sucking Joe's eggs. Her hair was long enough and curly enough, and close enough in sucking Joe's nuts, I could feel her hair against my pussy, and I was enjoying it. I climaxed. Ed's cock started twitching some more and he reached for his cock.

"Don't touch yourself, Ed. It's not permitted."

"You said I could masturbate if you were preparing Paula to be bred?" Ed asked.

Bingo! "That's true. Do you want me preparing Paula for black breeding?"

"Yes."

"Do you realize that she'll need to stop using any type of hormonal birth control, and that you won't get to fuck her bareback until she's ready to be black bred, and if you come here during her preparation, you need to be locked in a cock cage like Frank is?"

"I didn't know that, but okay."

"Think about it before answering. Your marriage is going to change, Ed. It's very possible that you'll be adding a black child to your home. That deserves a little contemplation, don't you think. While you're thinking about it, Paula, it's your decision too. Are you ready to have and love a black child, admitting to your families that you're having sex outside of your marriage? It's not just fucking a big black dick. It's raising a black child."

Paula pulled off of Joe's nuts, now soaked with her saliva.

"I need to think about it, and talk it over with Ed before I can decide that."

"Your wife understands the consequences of being black bred, Ed. It's a big decision; bigger than it should be because you want to masturbate. You'll feel differently once your dick isn't making your decisions for you. So, just enjoy the spectacle of Paula sucking my Master's big black balls, and when you go home tonight and fuck her, you can talk while your balls are empty. Don't decide now because of your erection. Paula, don't stop licking and sucking my Master's balls."

She obediently went back to nibbling his nuts, and I orgasmed again. This afternoon was turning out so good.

Joe started to swell and groan, and I knew his cum would soon fill my ass. I rode him faster. Frank climaxed again. He was getting a close up view of my ass fucking. Ed's cock was twitching again.

"Don't stop sucking his balls, Paula. Do you feel them moving in your mouth as he prepares to send his cum far up my ass? Just nod."

Paula nodded. Joe grunted and arched high off the bed, driving his cock deep into my bum and pumping me full of his spunk.

After Master stopped pumping, I had Reed lie down where Joe had been and I squatted over his mouth and had Reed clean up my asshole while I cleaned Master's cock. Ed and Paula watched with some amazement, as we went about our cleaning chores, not knowing this was the precise reason I had emptied my bowels earlier.

"Jackie, after watching, do you have any questions about how you want to do this?"

"No. It was quite instructive."

"Is she going to suck Frank's cock after he's fucked her ass?" Ed asked.

"She could, but it's not necessary. That's up to them. She cleaned out her bottom this morning. It's just cleaner when you're having anal sex. Frank, it's time. Before you start, we need to put something on you. You need to feel what your wife is going to be feeling when you fuck her. Reed, get your toy out for Frank."

Reed left.

"What toy?" Frank asked.

"An ass fucking toy, small. You should know what Jackie is going through. Reed enjoys it. He has to wear it any time he has penetrative sex with me."

"I'm not gay," Frank said.

"A man won't be fucking you, so I'm not sure why you'd say that. You'll be fucking a woman, and a toy will be fucking you. I thought it was far more gay that you licked Abe's and Roland's cum off Jackie's tits, unless you find cum to be a particularly savory treat."

Frank shut up, somewhat embarrassed that Ed was hearing how he licked up the men's cum. I suspected Paula already knew from Jackie, as she didn't seem surprised.

Reed returned. I showed Jackie how it was supposed to go on Frank and how to turn it on. "Use lube on it. Then apply lube to Frank's prick, and your pucker. You're in charge now. Turn on his toy, it will stimulate his prostate and help give him a nice stiff pecker. Go slowly, so you remain comfortable. This is for your pleasure and his, but Frank will enjoy a nice, tight asshole."

Jackie turned on the toy and Frank moaned when the toy started fucking him. His cock, which had stiffened twice already to an orgasm, started filling with blood again.

"It doesn't feel so bad, does it, Frank. Wait until Jackie pegs you with that ten inch cock."

Jackie smiled at me, then she thoroughly lubed up Frank's tiny prick. After a week of anal plugs, she could probably take the eight inch dildo without difficulty. This was going to be easy. She removed her anal plug and mounted her husband while she still gapped from the large plug. It wasn't difficult at all.

"This isn't bad at all," Jackie said.

"Wait until you have a big black cock in your pussy and one in your ass at the same time," I said. "That will definitely rock your world."

I looked at Paula, who was still admiring Master's semi-hard prick. Ed's prick wasn't twitching anymore, but I thought he could blow again with a little encouragement.

"Paula, my Master still has a lot of cum in his balls. Would you like to suck out another load?"

Sure enough, Ed's prick stood at attention with my words.

"What do you say, Ed? You were ready to sign up for Paula to be bred tonight. Do you want to see her extract a load of Joe's fertile sperm and swallow it?"

Ed nodded, unable to articulate a response. Frank groaned and blew a load of cum into Jackie's ass. Jackie was about to dismount.

"Wait, Jackie," I said. "Let's see if Frank gets another stiffy from watching Paula blow my Master?"

Of course, his toy ass fucking might also help in that respect.

Paula had started sucking Master's cock, and Frank had a good close up of her lips wrapped around his big black cock.

"You're right," Jackie said. "It's working. He's getting hard again."

"That's why you're going to have a black baby, Jackie. Frank enjoys watching black men fuck white women, even if one of them is his wife. Next Saturday, I think you should go on a date with my Master, and spend the night with him. He'll have to use a condom when he fucks you, since we need to save your breeding for the party. You and Frank can take a taxi or Uber, and come here Saturday night, and Joe can pick you up at our house, since it's convenient. Frank will spend the night in our guest room, wondering what you're up to. You can take Joe back to your house after a nice dinner and dancing, to fuck in your marital bed.

"You want that to happen, don't you Frank?" I asked. His cock was as stiff as a poker.

"I want to watch."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers