My Black Babies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers

"Not until you're locked up. I guess you can get the purchases after she's cleaned up. Your cock cage is sitting on the coffee table. Put it on, and Paula will lock it."

"I think I'm going to need some ice ma'am," Ed said.

"Take off your clothes," I said. "Let's see."

Ed was harder than a post. "Reed, get him a bag of ice."

Reed was back in a flash with the ice and it took five minutes for him to get his cage on. Paula handed Reed the key. "Please lock up my cuckold's cock, Reed."

Reed turned the key and handed it back to Paula. "Master," she said to Alexander, "would you hold onto this key for me. Since I'm black cock only from now on, you might as well have control of Ed's prick." Alexander added it to the chain on his neck. Paula spread her legs over Alexander's lap. "Come and get your treat, Ed. I want to see vast improvement in your pussy licking skills."

For the first time, Ed saw her shaved pussy, with the temporary tattoo over it. He gulped. I could see him gulp, his Adam's apple bobbing.

"It's nice and juicy, cuckold. Almost as much as you licked out of my cunt last night. Oh, and while you're down there, please clean my Master's cock and suck him to another erection. I want to fuck him again, and my jaw is sore from all the times I sucked him last night, he's so much bigger than you."

Ed didn't say anything, either yea or nay. He started in on her pussy though. He was familiar with pussy. He wasn't familiar with cock. On the other hand, it was just lying there, right under her pussy. Ed almost had to push it away to get to her pussy.

"I want an orgasm, Ed. Show me you know how to give me an orgasm," Paula said.

Ed licked her to an orgasm. It took longer than Reed would have. More cum flowed out of her stretched pussy, and Ed cleaned that up. He reached the end of his pussy cleaning, and was staring at Alexander's cream coated cock.

He hesitated.

"If you don't want to participate in my new sex life, Ed, I'll suck him to another erection, and we'll leave you out here to listen to me have sex with my new Master. If you want to watch, you need to participate, which means sucking him to another erection. It's your choice. I won't make you do it, but it is what I expect as your Mistress. Will you obey, or not?"

And there it was. The push he needed. Ed held Alexander's cock up and began to clean it, eventually starting to suck, to bring him to another erection. As he did, Paula stroked his hair, in encouragement, whispering, "Good boy. Thank you, Ed, for doing as I ask. It means a lot to me."

When Alexander was hard again. Paula lowered herself over his shaft. Ed remained where he was, between their legs, staring at his wife's pussy stretching so wide over the cock of his co-worker.

"Oh, fuck, this feels so good. Alexander fucked me twice last night, and two more times today, and I'm still amazed at how good he makes me feel. It's just so good. I'm cumming again."

Ed groaned. I was certain his cage was pinching his cock.

"Ed, do you remember what I did with Joe's ball sack so he'd leave a big creampie in Vicky's ass for Reed to clean up? I want you to do the same with Alexander. I want your tongue stimulating his sperm production. Eventually, Alexander will be one of the black studs breeding me. For each of them, you'll lick their balls to ensure they give me lots of sperm to knock me up. You'll do that for me, won't you, Ed? It's not much different from licking his cock, and you've already done that, so please go ahead. If you fail to do it, I've asked if Reed could be engaged to do it. He will be the beneficiary of attendance on my future breeding. He is willing to do what must be done. I prefer it to be you, my husband, above all others. Please, do this for me."

Ed looked at his wife, skewered on Alexander's cock, his big, black prick slowly thrusting in and out of her over extended pussy, between her splayed legs, giving Ed an eyeful of her fucking. Her moans of pleasure were almost constant as she rode his cock.

"I love you, Mistress."

"I know you do, Ed. I thank you so much for that love, for allowing me to do this."

Ed leaned forward and began licking Alexander's heavy balls. Alexander groaned in pleasure. "Good man, Ed," he said. "I won't forget your obedience."

Ed continued to stimulate Alexander's balls until Alexander exploded a massive dose of cum in Paula, as she spasmed in yet another climax, crying for Alexander's cock to fill her up. Alexander pumped around ten times, and Ed felt each volley flowing from that heavy sack, the testes dancing on his tongue, as the heavy, white fluid filled Paula's pussy. Semen that Ed would soon lick from his wife, cleaning her up, sucking Alexander's cock clean again.

I waited until he was done, Ed's face coated with the fluids of his wife and Alexander. I patted his shoulder.

"Sometimes, it's difficult living the fantasy you dreamed of for yourself. Real life isn't always like the fantasy, and yet, somehow, it's still satisfying, isn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I patted his shoulder again. "Why don't you clean up your face, then run out to the car and get your purchases. Then we'll feed you and start preparing Paula and you for your new life."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"You're welcome, Ed. Thank you for joining my husband on this journey. He's felt all alone for quite some time. Now, he knows there are others like him, and it's comforting to him to know he's not alone anymore."

Reed and I prepared a light lunch after Ed brought in the new toys.

We showed Paula and Ed how to use their new toys to train. "Paula, you need to train yourself to deep throat big black cocks. Start with the eight inch dildo, and work on that until you can get it all down, then start on the ten inch dildo. Ed, you need to learn to suck the dildos as well. When Paula begins her breeding, you'll be her cock fluffer, preparing her black lovers to fuck her, so as soon as she's done with one, she can start with another one who's been prepared. If they're close to an orgasm, they'll cum much faster and her pussy won't get so sore being fucked.

"Because you were so obedient today, Ed, Alexander is giving you a week to learn how to suck the eight inch dildo, before he expects you to suck him off every day at work, at a time convenient to you, morning or evening. As soon as you can deep throat him, you'll be able to cease the blow jobs at work. He's hoping that will create a little extra incentive in learning, so you can avoid the work blow jobs altogether. Of course, as soon as you master the eight inch dildo, you need to start on the ten inch one, as Joe will also be one of your wife's breeders. I believe if you can get him down, you'll have no problem with any of the others, with the possible exception of Mike, the doorman at Club Mocha. He has the fattest dick I've ever felt in my body. You may not know this, Ed, but Reed also had to practice sucking Sir's cock at work until he was proficient.

"Reed will be giving both of you cock sucking and pussy licking lessons this afternoon, as he's mastered both of them. After showing how easily he handles both the eight and ten inch dildo's, he will demonstrate pussy licking on Paula, and cock sucking on Ed, with a brief lesson on Alexander, so you can see how even the meatiest cock can be pleasured.

"While Ed is practicing on the eight inch, we'll put Paula's first anal plug in, to start stretching her butthole for black cocks. I hope that she'll be ready to take on a few of the smaller examples of black dick at Club Mocha next Friday. On Saturday, she'll have her date with Joe. His will be the first really big cock she ass fucks, but I'm confident that he will gently guide her into being a married, white, three hole slut for black dick. If anyone is too rough at Club Mocha, say 'Meatballs', and they have to stop.

"Reed will also show you how to use the strap-on harness over your cock cage, Ed, so you can continue to fuck your wife while she's black cock only. You should plan that most of your sex will be reduced to licking her until she feels you're an accomplished pussy pleaser. No matter what else my happen, Paula will never want to give up a male who can satisfy her orally, while giving her permission to fuck big dicked, black bucks. Why would she ever leave such a man?

"Reed, why don't you take over?"

"What will you be doing, Mistress?" Reed asked.

"After listening to Sir fucking Paula five times since last night, I need a good shafting. I'll take a good fucking until you're ready to demonstrate cock sucking on Sir."

******

By the time Frank and Jackie showed up, we'd accomplished most of what we set out to do today. Both Paula and Ed could deep throat around six inches of the eight inch cock, and they were encouraged to keep practicing every chance they got.

Next, Reed demonstrated for both Ed and Frank, how to prepare their wives for a date with their black lovers. He actually took Jackie into the bathroom, checked her shave, bathed her, applied lotion, perfumed her and helped her dress in her slutty clothes, including her panties, and nylons. The adoration and attention had her ready to pop before her date.

I was accustomed to the attention, but Alexander had never observed it before, and he was fascinated. The closest he'd come to it, was the movie he'd shown his guests before our fucking performance.

"If Mistress wishes, I either briefly kiss her pussy, or lick her to an orgasm before she leaves. She likes to be wet and aroused for Sir or Master when she joins them," Reed said.

"Frank, would you like to lick Jackie to an orgasm, so she's aroused for her date with my Master?" I asked. "Not that she needs it, mind you. She's probably soaking wet in anticipation of fucking him for the first time, aren't you, Jackie?"

"Yes. Sopping, but I'd love for Frank to lick me anyway."

"There you go, Frank. Fresh pussy awaits. Is he doing better licking pussy since his training started?"

"I'd estimate he's twice as good," Jackie said. "When did Paula get shaved and get tattoos?"

"Ah, a lot has happened since last week, grasshopper," I said. "Last night, Ed and Paula went to Club Mocha, and Alexander fucked Paula. Paula signed up to become a member, and has decided she wants a black baby like you and Frank. She's coming off her IUD on Monday. When they returned here, Ed went home on his own, and Paula stayed here to spend the night with Alexander. They've both been learning how to be pleasing to a black Master. Paula accepted Alexander's collar, got two temporary tattoos signifying she's black cock only at the current time, and Ed's been locked up. Alexander currently holds the key to Ed's cock cage. I suspect that Paula will have her first date with Joe next weekend. And, Paula will probably be joining you at your house to partake in training with your personal trainer to increase her fitness and toning for her new black lovers. Lamar, wasn't it. How is Lamar?

"Lamar is a very good trainer. I think he's going to be great for me in a lot of ways."

"Are you saying he has a nice cock?"

"From what I can tell without having seen it uncovered, I'd say a very nice cock."

"Excellent. If you give me his phone number, I'd love to speak with him."

Jackie gave me the number.

"I have a favor to ask, Jackie. Paula will be fucking Alexander again tonight to entertain herself, her husband and mine, and perhaps Frank too, since he might be worried about what kind of things Joe is doing to you. Would you mind if Frank was in close proximity to Paula's bare pussy this evening."

"How close?"

"Close enough to lick it, although he probably won't. His cock will remain locked up regardless. I'm not taking a chance that any dick but black goes into Paula's pussy until she's bred black."

"Considering what I'm going to be up to tonight, I have no particular issue with it, even if he does lick it. He can use the practice."

"So can Ed," I said. "Paula said Reed is much better. From my experience, that's true. Ed licked mine last night, and I was disappointed."

******

Master showed up at the appointed time, and he looked sharp, like the first time I met him, wearing a beautiful suit, that fit him perfectly. Not only a stud, but a gentleman. May I say that he made my pussy drool when I saw him. I gave him a lingering, open mouthed kiss before he left on his date with Jackie.

"Try to get some sleep tonight, honey," Jackie said. "I'm going to keep you very busy tomorrow morning when you get home, licking Joe's cum off of my pussy and from out of my ass."

Frank weakly waved.

"I want to watch," he said, as she disappeared out the door.

"I felt the same way when I got sent home last night," Ed said. "It turned out not being too bad. I masturbated a lot, and now I'm locked up and can't."

"Sorry, gentleman, but you can't go on dates with your wife. How would it look with you two sitting at their table, obviously married to the white woman who's only paying attention to her black lover. You'd look impotent, and ineffective. You'd become a laughingstock to the people who saw it. Better you stay home and dream about what Joe is doing to her. Now Frank, Alexander is going to fuck Paula again. While she's getting fucked, I want you to be licking Alexander's balls to stimulate semen production and create a bigger creampie for Ed to clean out of her pussy, like Paula did for Joe last week, so Reed had a bigger mess to clean out of my ass."

I could see Paula looking at me as I made the same sort of pitch to Frank, that she'd used on Ed. She had a slight smile.

"What?"

"I don't think you're hard of hearing, Frank. Can you imagine how sore Jackie's pussy would be if she fucks giant cock after giant cock during her breeding? If you lick her black lover's balls, he won't last as long and leave more sperm in her womb to get her pregnant. That is what you want, isn't it?"

"I don't want to lick any balls!"

"Nonsense, of course you do. You'll need to be Jackie's cock fluffer when she's bred, and by the way, after Alexander cums, clean off his cock."

"What! No way."

"I'm disappointed in you, Frank. You want to watch your wife have sex with well endowed black men, but you're unwilling to participate. Why should she keep you around watching, if you're not going to help her out. Ed is doing it for Paula. If you don't want to do it for Jackie, maybe Jackie will let Ed watch and help her out. You might find yourself sitting at home while your wife lets someone like Reed or Ed help her out. You're already cleaning out her pussy of her pussy juice and black jism. It's the same stuff that's on her lover's black cock. It tastes the same. Reed does it for me, Paula did it for me, Ed did it for Paula, and you're the lone hold out. Fine. Ed will do it like he did earlier, but don't expect to get much pleasure from Jackie tomorrow. Maybe we'll send Ed to your house tomorrow and he'll take care of cleaning her pussy and ass.

"Ed, go ahead and get Alexander's cock ready to fuck your wife again. She's got that small plug in her anal passage, that's really going to make Alexander's cock feel bigger. Her orgasms will be even nicer than before, but with both things inside of her, she might get sore faster, so lick his balls. Tomorrow, we'll send you and Reed to Frank's house to take care of his wife."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ed started sucking Alexander's cock, getting quite a bit of it down, now that he'd been practicing. It didn't take long for Alexander to get hard. Paula mounted him the way she'd done earlier, facing Ed. Ed began licking those huge hanging black balls.

"Shit, let me in there, and I'll do it," Frank said

"You just want a close look at Paula's stretched out pussy," Ed said.

"It does look kind of amazing," Frank said. "It looks like he's splitting her in two. If I could watch tonight. This is where I want to be, close like this, watching Jackie's pussy get destroyed by that monstrosity."

"If you're going to be that close, Frank, lick Alexander's balls," I said. "Make yourself useful. For all Alexander cares, you can each suck one of his nuggets."

The two men looked at each other, then crowded in between Paula's legs to lick Alexander's nuts. They kept a very close eye on her pussy, leaking her juices like a sieve, to run all over those lemon sized testicles.

Alexander just shook his head, as if to say, 'I can't believe this shit.' Reed smiled at me. Paula smiled at me.

"Ed, since you're both down there, please lick my pussy while Frank licks my lovers balls."

Her orgasms really took off after that, and the amount of cum that Alexander still had in his ballsack, surprised even me.

The two men took turns licking Paula's pussy and then cleaned off Alexander's cock. I sent Ed and Paula home around ten. We were making up the guest room bed for Frank, although he was still filled with a lot of sexual tension. Reed was going to join Alexander and me in the master bed.

It was at this point, I got a phone call from Jackie, that really opened a can of worms.

"Vicky, I've got a problem, or maybe it's a we problem. I don't know."

"Don't tell me you fucked my Master to death."

"No. Yvette came home and caught me in bed with Joe."

"Yvette, your daughter, the one going to school at Yale?"

"The same. She started screaming at me, calling me a whore. She's not talking to me, refuses to talk to Joe, demanding he leave and she's going to tell her father what a cheating, fucking whore I am."

"Well isn't this a pile of doo-doo. Will she talk to Frank if I put him on the line?"

"Maybe, if I can get her to listen for ten seconds."

"Let me put Frank on the line. Give me thirty seconds to talk to him, and explain the situation, then put Yvette on the phone."

I went into the guest room and said, "Yvette came home from school for some reason, found your wife with Joe and is blowing her cool, big time. You need to talk to her."

"What do I tell her?"

"Tell her to come here, and speak to you, so we get her out of that house, and someplace she can be reasoned with. If she doesn't have a car for some reason, Reed can go pick her up. He's safe."

I handed the phone to Frank. "It might take a few seconds. Jackie's trying to get her to calm down enough to talk to you."

Frank listened on the phone for a few. Finally he started talking.

"Your mother is not a whore. She has my full support and consent for what she's doing." "It's not a problem. Honest. He's not a thug, he's a gentleman, and married himself." "Look, I don't want to talk about this on the phone. I'd like you to come to where I'm staying." "I'm in Brooklyn at the moment." "How did you get home?" "They left already?" "I'm staying at a co-worker's house for the night, so your mother could have some privacy. I'm going to send someone there to pick you up. His name is Reed Madison. He's a junior partner. You can spend the night here." He turned to me. "She can spend the night here, can't she?"

"Of course. We'll give her the guest room. You can sleep on the pull out couch."

"Yeah, you can spend the night here. You'll have your own room, just bring some clothes, whatever you need. We can talk about what your mother and I are doing. Have some breakfast in the morning." "No, I don't want him to leave. We'll talk about it when you get here." "It's fine, really. We're excited about this." "I'll see you in maybe forty minutes. Twenty to get there, twenty to get back. Don't worry. We're grownups."

Frank ended the call. "Reed, could you please go to my house and pick up my daughter?"

"Of course, sir. She sounds spirited."

"More pissed at the moment, but yeah, spirited works."

Reed left to dress. He returned with his clothes on.

"I'll be back shortly. I suggest everyone get dressed," Reed said.

"Good suggestion," I replied. "We'll be dressed before you get back.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers