My Black Babies Ch. 13

Story Info
Yvette brings theater student, Marco, to NYC for testing.
14.6k words
4.06
3.7k
14

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers

In this chapter, Mandy becomes a submissive to Mike, Paula goes on a date with Joe after her husband prepares her, and Yvette brings a black theater student into the group. This chapter contains oral sex, lesbian sex, interracial sex, public sex, group sex, gay sex, Dominance and submission and cuckolding. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for correcting any errors he finds. For the second time, someone has stolen my work and presented it as theirs. Do not be a thief. This is copyrighted material. ©Copyright 2024.

My Black Babies, Ch 13

Yvette Brings Marco to New York

I was preparing for Ed and Paula to arrive for their cuckolding training, prior to Paula going out with my Master. Ed was going to prepare Paula for her date, then he was going to Jackie's house to wait until he was told to come home. Alexander was going to Melanie's again. I got a phone call from Yvette.

"Mandy wants to go to Club Mocha again tonight," Yvette said.

"All of the members are busy and can't take her," I said. "I'm with Joe's wife and kids tonight while he's on the date with Paula, and Alexander is visiting his girlfriend."

"She's desperate. She's got it bad," Yvette laughed.

"Mmm. I may have an idea. I'll call you back."

I called Joe and asked him if he had a phone number for Mike.

"Sure."

"I need it. Mandy wants to go back to the club tonight. All the members I know are tied up."

"That little slut."

"Exactly. She won't be going back to Yvette's boyfriend, that's for sure."

Joe gave me the number and I called Mike.

"Hey, Mike, Vicky here. I have a favor to ask."

"What's that, slut?"

"The blonde coed last night wants to go back to the club."

"She's welcome back. I wouldn't mind dipping into the well again."

"The problem is, we don't have a member to take her in. The favor is, I want you to do it. I don't know how you make that work, but I want you squiring her."

"I can probably take her in, no problem."

"I don't want you just taking her in, I want you to turn her into your collared submissive slut, a full court press to being a black bred bimbo."

"Intriguing. What's in it for me?"

"You need more than a blonde bimbo slut begging for your cock constantly and a chance to breed a baby into her?"

"When you put it like that," Mike laughed, "it sounds better."

"Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to tell her she can go down there, and you'll take her in, but only if she agrees to be your submissive slut for the night. To go in, she needs to wear your collar and obey you all night long. If she says, 'Meatballs', she gets evicted from the club and never gets to return. That should incentivize her to obey, because she's really got it bad. I want you turning her on so much, either by yourself, or with friends, that she agrees to remain your slut on a permanent basis. She can come back every weekend, but only if she continues wearing your collar and obeying all of your orders while she's at school, doing things like licking Yvette's pussy, sucking off an occasional black cock, getting her ass stretched out to take your dick. During Thanksgiving weekend, she'll come stay with Yvette, and you, Joe and Alexander can fuck both coeds while their ex-white boyfriend watches them both get blacked.

"Turn her into a black cock only slut who's willing to get temporarily tattooed for you, and pierced, but not until after she's black bred. Are you man enough to turn her into your little white fuck toy? You do that, and I'll give you a spot in this breeding show I'm planning, which should pay off pretty good for you."

"Don't you worry. I'll have her begging for my dick before the night is over."

"Excellent. Thanks."

I called Yvette. "I'm going to talk to Mandy. I don't want you involved at all. You're not going to the club tonight, just Mandy. Your excuse is you're talking over your upcoming breeding with your parents. She might be out all night. Don't worry about it. She'll be safe, but she'll be a changed woman when you see her next."

"Okay. Let me get her."

A couple minutes later. Mandy was on the phone.

"Can you get me back into the club tonight?" Mandy asked.

"All of my regulars are otherwise occupied tonight, but I called in a favor from Mike, the doorman. He was the second guy to fuck you last night; the really fat cock."

"Oh, yes," she said, enthusiastically.

"He's got to make arrangements for someone else to man the door, but he'll find someone and spend the night with you on one condition?"

"What's that?"

"You wear his collar and obey him all night long. He might have you licking pussy, getting spit-roasted, and doing some other kinky stuff he likes. Now, you always have the ability to use your safe word, which is 'Meatballs'. You remember that, right."

"Yeah. 'Meatballs'. I remember."

"If you say 'Meatballs', he'll stop whatever he's doing, but since you're his for the night, he'll have to put you out of the club, and you'll never get to go back again, ever. That wouldn't matter that much to you, would it?"

"Never?"

"That's what he said. He's not going to hurt you. They can't have that kind of problem at the club, but it might be a little embarrassing or humiliating. As long as you can put up with that, you shouldn't need to use your safe word, and you can come back as often as you like. Mike might even be able help you get a membership, but you have to fuck a lot of the studs, because they're the ones who vote you in, so you have to be ready for almost anything. I suspect you can't afford the white slut membership dues, but maybe they'll have a lower tier price for cute college girls like you. Are you good with that?"

"I guess."

"Yvette can't go with you. She and her Mom will be discussing their black breeding while she's home this weekend. We're not certain when that's going to be, but it needs to be discussed. You're okay to go by yourself, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Is Mr. Vanderbilt going to breed me, too? I kinda promised him if he made me cum five times in fifteen minutes, and I orgasmed eight times."

"He wouldn't hold you to that unless you really wanted to. You are in college and what would your family think about you coming home pregnant with a black child?"

"I dunno. Two hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money, though. Is that even possible?"

"It's more than likely, but you have to realize, raising a child for eighteen years is a lot of money, too. Doing it by yourself without a partner while trying to go to Yale would be a big burden."

"How's Yvette going to do it?"

"Well, since her mom was going to be black bred at the same time, they'd be having the babies together. She thought her mom could help her out while she's in school, and she'd have money to pay for child care."

"If Yvette and I did it together, we could share expenses, right?"

"That's between you and her. I don't know what she would want to do." Right now, she's pretty pissed at you, I thought. "Why don't you discuss that before you go to the club tonight? Tell Yvette to call me tomorrow. I'm getting ready for something else, but she was going to check out some other things at school, so I need to talk to her before she goes back to school."

"Okay. Thanks."

I laughed. "I'm not sure you should be thanking me. All I did was get you addicted to big black cocks."

Mandy laughed too. "You sure did."

"You're welcome."

******

"It's good to see you again, sir, ma'am," Reed said as he let Ed and Paula in the house.

"Good to see you, Reed," Ed said.

"Are you caged?" Reed asked.

"Yes."

"Then please take off your clothes, sir, ma'am. Alexander left a big creampie in Mistress before he left. She expects you to clean it out of her pussy. She'd like to see if your cuckold cunt licking skills have improved with practice."

Ed looked at me and my gooey cunt, spread wide on the loveseat.

"Hurry," I said. "It's dripping on the floor, and you'll have to lick that up as well. You don't waste black semen anymore, do you Ed?"

"No, ma'am."

Ed undressed quickly and I soon found him between my legs cleaning up Alexander's mess. Paula was a little slower, and I noted she still had Alexander's collar and her tattoos on her. Good girl, rubbing it in a little for Ed to contemplate.

"Are you getting used to the taste of his cum? Alexander tells me you're sucking him off once a day to see who gets to go to the Adirondack resort with him, your wife and Jackie. He said you show the most cock sucking skill, but Frank can get more of him down."

"Yes, ma'am."

"How much more of his cock do you need to get down?"

"About an inch and a half, ma'am."

"You can practice on Reed today. He should be easy compared to Alexander's monster."

Both men looked at me in surprise. I ignored Reed for the moment to concentrate on Ed.

"Did Reed not demonstrate how he could suck a cock on you, before showing you how he could deep throat Alexander? You're going to practice on him, and when you go to Frank's house tonight while Paula is on her date with my Master, both of you can practice sucking the eight inch dildo, until one of you can swallow the whole thing. Jackie will reward the winner, if there is one, with a blow job. Alexander left his keys with me before he left, and Reed will have them with him when he takes you to their house. The winner also gets the first crack at Alexander's cock on Monday. If the winner can completely deep throat Alexander on Monday, he gets to go on the trip. If he can't, then the loser gets a shot at the trip. If no one gets him down by the end of the week, neither of you will go. You can both stay home with a locked cock, and practice sucking the ten inch dildo."

"How will I get my car back, ma'am?"

"Master needs to come and pick up his wife. He'll bring Paula here, where she can tell Joe's wife how well she got fucked, then drive your car home."

I had a couple orgasms while he cleaned me. Not bad, there was some definite improvement.

"Don't forget the cum on the floor," I reminded him when he'd done a nice job of cleaning me.

Ed lapped up the cum that had dripped on the hardwood. Paula smiled at me.

"Paula, are you ready to have your husband prepare your ass for your first anal fucking with my Master? Have you been using those plugs as I instructed?"

"Yes, every day."

"You cleaned out your bottom so Ed can lick his cum out of your ass?"

"Yes, just before we left."

"Excellent." I stood up. "Let's adjourn to the bedroom."

Just as I'd done with Frank, I fastened Ed down to the bed before I gave Paula his cock cage key to release him. He got an immediate hard on when his cage came off.

"Reed is going to fuck my ass with the 'Bruce' Realcock today to demonstrate how you should proceed with Ed. Of course, Ed will be watching, and I'm sure watching that big black cock going up my ass, he'll be thinking of Joe's cock tonight claiming both your pussy and your ass. It will help him fuck you as long as you need to. Reed, honey, get your toy and your harness."

"Yes, Mistress."

I pulled out the Bruce from the drawer on the nightstand. Reed returned with his harness and his ass fucking toy. We showed Paula how to put it on Ed. It wasn't so big that it didn't slide in easily, once he'd been lubed.

"You should really get one of these for Ed. He should be wearing it every time he's allowed penetrative sex with you again. Even if you're only giving him a hand job, it does a nice job of keeping him stimulated and aroused. Today, I'll be showing you how to ruin an orgasm for him."

"Ruin an orgasm?" Paula asked. "Really."

"Oh, yes. Ed should only get a full orgasm if he's being really, really good. If he's less good, but not bad, he can have an orgasm, but it won't be a good one, will it, Reed?"

"No, Mistress."

I handed him the 'Bruce'. "Put this on your harness, honey, and lie down where Ed can see how this big cock destroys my asshole. Make sure you lube me up really good. Paula will lube up the cock."

"Yes, Mistress."

Reed lubed up my pucker good, then lay down where Ed could see. Paula lubed up the big, black phallus, sliding her small hands up and down the ten inch shaft. Ed's cock twitched, a drop of precum forming at the tip as he watched.

"Remember, Paula," I said as I crouched over the huge dick. "You're in charge. You go as fast or slow as you want. This should feel good, even one this big once you've gotten used to the size. It feels strange having something inside your ass, doesn't it, Ed?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I started descending over the 'Bruce' and felt it spreading my sphincter open. Ed's cock twitched some more, another bead of fluid following the first.

"You'll have to lube up your own ass, and Ed's boy penis, but as soon as you turn on his toy, you can lower yourself down over Ed's tiny white thing. It's good to start small before letting a big black cock inside of you."

I took about three minutes to lower myself down the shaft.

"Even watching last week, I'm still amazed that went into your bottom," Paula said. "Amazing."

She removed her anal plug, lubed up her husband and her pucker, then turned on his toy. Ed started getting his ass fucking. She slowly lowered herself over Ed.

"Hardly even feel him after pulling that plug out," Paula said.

"It will feel tighter as your sphincter shrinks around his cock."

"Oh, yeah. There it is. I can feel him now."

Ed climaxed, groaning.

"Alexander lasts so much longer," Paula said. "It's almost disappointing how long Ed lasts."

"Don't be too hard on him. He's been locked up without any physical stimulation at all until now. He'll get hard again fairly soon, watching me take this puppy."

In thirty seconds, Paula said, "You're right. I can feel him stirring inside of my ass."

I was doing a slow grind on the 'Bruce' now that my ass was stretched. I was cumming every three or four minutes. Paula still hadn't cum, still waiting for more friction.

Ed groaned. "Fuck, I'm going to cum again."

"Already. I haven't cum once yet."

Ed thrust upward as much as he could, letting loose a second time. "Oh, ffuuuccckkk."

"Oh, fuck is right," Paula said. "I'm getting nothing here."

On the other hand, it didn't take long for Ed to get a third erection, watching me bounce up and down on the 'Bruce'.

"There he is again," Paula said. "Are you going to give me a third load to suck out of my ass, cuckold?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ed moaned. "It feels so good to fuck you again."

Ed lasted a little longer this time, and Paula orgasmed twice riding his white boy penis before Ed orgasmed a third time.

"Leave him tied to the bed and lower your ass on his face for him to clean you up," I said, dismounting. "Reed, clean up the 'Bruce', but leave it on. You're going to fuck Paula's pussy next."

Reed was pretty much leaving me in charge without question, at the moment, so while Ed was licking and sucking the cum from around Paula's pucker, he did as I asked. I waited until I couldn't see a drop of cum on her, and she'd orgasmed two more times.

"Paula, kneel over your husband's face. Reed is going to fuck you doggy style with the 'Bruce', so Ed has a real good view of what your pussy will look like tonight when Joe plunders it. While Reed fucks you, I'm going to show you how to ruin Ed's orgasm."

"Do you think Ed can cum again?"

"While he's watching your pussy get destroyed like it will be tonight? You still don't understand how Ed's fetish works. He enjoys watching you fuck more than fucking you himself. This goes to the deepest part of his psyche, every desire he's had for years while watching interracial porn. Don't worry, Ed will get hard again."

I was right. As soon as Reed started fucking Paula and that big black cock disappeared in her cock hungry cunt, Ed was as stiff as a post.

"Okay, Paula, I know you're going to be cumming like crazy, but you need to pay attention. Ed, you need to tell me when you're about to cum. If you don't, it will be a month of Sundays before you put your little white boy dick in your wife again. You tell me, you hear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I lubed up my hand and began giving Ed a good hand job. I've gotten really good at giving hand jobs to Reed, and Ed was getting my best. Paula was watching me stroke off her husband, somewhat amused, because all he was getting was a handjob, while she was getting royally screwed.

"Now, the trick to a ruined orgasm, Paula, is as soon as Ed starts to cum, to remove the stimulation. Instead of big, powerful stream of cum, it just dribbles out of his cock weakly. He still gets to empty his balls, but it's not nearly as pleasurable as when you keep the stimulation on his cock as he cums."

I continued stroking Ed's cock. Paula kept cumming, Reed kept fucking. Ed closed his eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, Ed. Keep watching your wife get fucked. Imagine it's Joe's big cock destroying Paula's pussy. Imagine his cock without a condom on, like it's going to be tonight. Imagine it bare, and when he cums, he's going to fill her pussy with his black sperm and leave a black baby in Paula's womb. Everyone will know you're a cuckold and your wife fucks big, black cocks, Ed. Everyone in your family, everyone at work, everyone of your friends; they'll all know Paula prefers big black cocks to your little thing."

"Oh, fuck, I'm close. I'm going to cum. Oh, God."

The second he said that, I stopped stroking. His cum bubbled out and dribbled down his shaft to pool in his pubes.

"That is how you ruin an orgasm, Paula. Because it wasn't as good, Ed is still aroused, and needing to orgasm again because it wasn't as good as he's used to."

As Reed continued fucking Paula, I did it to Ed again. He got another erection and I stroked his baby cock. This time, when he told me he needed to cum, I continued stroking him off and he shot his sperm all over Paula's tits. Ed gave a huge sigh of relief.

He got one more erection before I told Reed to stop. That erection had ice applied to it until he could be fit into his cock cage again.

"Lick your wife's pussy again, Ed, then I want you sucking Reed off to two orgasms in thanks for giving your wife so much pleasure. When you're done, you'll prepare Paula for her date."

"Yes, ma'am."

Sure enough, Ed did exactly as I asked, first licking Paula, then after I unlocked Reed's cage, sucked him off to a couple orgasms as I stroked Reed's chest and I kissed his neck and ears.

"Get him all down, Ed," I said. "If you can get six and a half inches of fat black dildo down your throat, you can get my husband's white prick down. Swallow it all. Pretend it's black seed and can't be wasted."

Ed swallowed two loads of my husband's infertile sperm. I suspected that Reed would find he had more power in the company than he did before, just as Alexander would. Being turned into a sissy in front of an underling would tend to do that, especially when sucking the underling's cock.

When Ed was finished, he got Paula ready for her date with my Master. He bathed her, shaved her, perfumed her, and dressed her, then gave her another oral orgasm to increase her arousal before she went out. I put Reed's cage back on.

"Did you enjoy that, honey?" I asked as they were preparing.

"I'd much rather it was you, Mistress."

I laughed. "I know, dear, but me sucking your cock really doesn't do anything for you at work. I expect that Ed will be a little more flexible at work from now on."

"That's probably true."

Joe, Savannah and their two children arrived at five-thirty.

"Damien, Cassandra, your father has a work function to attend with this woman," I said to the children. "Tonight, you and your mom are going to stay with my husband and me. We'll order some pizza and play some games. I'm going to have a baby too, so I need to practice all the things that parents do with their children. You don't mind if I practice with you, do you?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers