My Black Babies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Damien said. "We like pizza and games."

"What do you like on your pizza?"

"Pepperoni and cheese."

"We'll order as soon as Reed gets back. What games do you like? We don't have a lot. Do you like 'Life'?"

"'Life' is okay for me, but Cassandra likes 'Chutes and Ladders'."

"Reed, on your way home, stop and get the 'Chutes and Ladder' game."

"Yes, Mistress."

"We'll have a wonderful time while your father is gone. He'll come back tomorrow morning, and you can go home. Reed, when you get back, you'll have to make up the couch to sleep on for yourself."

******

And we did. I greatly enjoyed interacting with the children, as did Reed. Savannah was more nervous than I was, anticipating the rest of the evening. Around eight-thirty, Savannah gave a slight start, and I heard a very faint buzzing.

"Joe must be busy," I said.

Savannah smiled. "Apparently so."

We put the children to bed around nine, which Savannah said was actually past their normal bedtime, but we were having fun. Reed slept on the couch, and I took Savannah to bed. I made sure I locked the door, because the children might wander in a strange house.

I undressed, and I told my quean to strip off. She has great breasts, with long, pointy nipples. She also has a great ass, which was somewhat obscured by her chastity belt. I spread my legs and pointed to my pussy.

"It's your turn to pleasure me, quean."

She gave a small sigh, because she didn't like licking women, yet knew it was expected of her, and submissive enough to her cuckcake that she'd do it. She also knew I'd done it for her last night, even though I didn't have to. Savannah gave me six lovely orgasms with her tongue and fingers before I let her stop. She herself climaxed twice from the vibrating appendages within her chastity belt, when Joe turned it on because he was fucking Paula. Savannah knew that when it went off, that her husband's cock was deep inside another white slut. The fact that she knew her husband was balls deep into another woman's wet cunt at that exact moment, almost as titillating as the vibrations were.

When she finished, I said, "Tomorrow when Paula and Joe get here, I'm going to send them into the bedroom while I watch the children so you can clean Paula's pussy. It's about time you partook of some of the more onerous cuckquean duties."

"Is that the primary reason you invited me?"

"It was a reason, not the primary one. I actually enjoy your company, even more than I enjoy you licking my pussy. That's just a side benefit." She smiled at that.

I took a towel and wiped her face, cleaning off the fluids I'd graced her with, then I kissed her lips, softly. I was somewhat insistent with my tongue, and she eventually opened her mouth for a deeper kiss, which embarrassed her, I think, even more than pussy licking did. It seemed more personal, and less sexual, which is what she expected from me. I did enjoy her kisses though. Her lips were soft, and generous, and her breath tasted of pepperoni and garlic after our supper, and now my pussy juices.

Since her pussy was off limits due to the belt, I decided to kiss and suckle her breasts, and I think her next orgasm came more quickly because I was stimulating them when the vibrations started again. Joe seemed to be giving his date a good seeing to, from the number of times her belt went off.

"When Joe goes on dates, how often does your belt vibrate?" I asked.

"Usually, four times in the evening, another couple of times in the morning. If he's doing a breeding, eight or nine times a day."

"Yes, I remember my breeding quite fondly," I said. "I've never met anyone who was that virile before. I figured if I could get anyone to fuck me twice in one night, he was doing good. Three was almost unheard of. Four times was a fucking fairy tale. Is he like that with you when he comes home?"

"We can't go at it until the kids are in bed, and he's always been somewhat drained from his previous activities. I usually get two that night, and another good one in the morning. That will usually continue for three or four days."

"I'd like to watch him give you a reclaiming fucking someday. That would be fun to watch, just before I went home after fucking him in your bed."

"The one he gave me at the club last night was fairly similar to my initial reclaiming, hard and fast, except I was bent over a table instead of in bed."

"Has he discussed what I have planned for the next breeding party?"

"In general terms, nothing specific. I know you want to have it at Club Mocha, and you'd like three or four men to do the deed, over a few days."

"They have themed parties at times. One of the themes they mentioned struck a chord with me, based upon our previous conversations; a slave revolt on a southern plantation. The men would tie up the husband, and then ravish the wife and daughter. The women he fucked last night would be the wife and daughter."

"Yes, I could see the appeal of that. I know the black men would enjoy the symbolism."

"I was thinking of having some of the wives there as female slaves. It would be more detailed and realistic, since they'd be as interested in revolt as their men would be. They wouldn't really participate in the show, except to egg their men on. I thought of what you said about how your coloring was probably due to a white ancestor visiting the slave quarters and inseminating a slave."

"I recall."

"What if you were a slave there, and your mother had been visited by the slave owner, the current owner's father, and had you, and now you were being visited by your own half brother who was taking advantage of you. That would be not only rape, but incest. It would add a kinky element to the drama. You wouldn't have to undress."

"My God, would it ever."

"Would you do it? Be a part of the show, and accuse whoever of fucking his own sister?"

"That would be powerful."

"It would give your slave husband a lot of reason to want to inseminate the owner's wife and daughter. And if the wife and daughter conceive, are their own children going to be slaves? There's really a lot going on there that can be dramatized. When we sent out the notice that the women are pregnant, we could dramatize the notification, in costumes again, where the women discuss what's going to happen to their children. Do the same thing when we announce the births, go with costumes, and the women holding their babies, and either someone coming to take their babies, or, in the alternative, the women having to hide their children to keep them from being taken away. Yvette is working on her theater major degree. She's going to help with the script, bare as it might be, the staging, and the costumes. I think it will be brilliant."

"It would be that. I guess I'd consider doing it."

"Just to be closer to watching your husband impregnate a couple more white sluts, up close and personal," I teased.

"That would be my primary reason," Savannah laughed. "I hated the thought of watching him with another woman until you came along. Now I can't get enough of it. You sure twisted me into a pretzel."

"You can't say you aren't having fun?"

"No, I can't say that. Even tonight, as much as I dreaded it, I still enjoyed it. Tomorrow will be the same. I'll hate licking Paula's pussy, but still get some sort of perverse pleasure from it. You've definitely nailed my kinks."

"I find it so fascinating that you and Reed are so much alike, while being worlds apart in almost every way. You both respond similarly to the same stimuli. He hates sucking a cock, yet he willingly does it for me. It's hard for me to believe I have that much influence over someone else's life, but I've got five women freely wishing to be black bred, with another considering it. Six months ago, I would have scoffed at the idea I was going to be having a black child, and I would somehow manage to convince several other women they need to have one too. It boggles the mind. Of course, having someone to breed them like Joe, certainly makes that easier to sell."

"Tell me about it. I think we're going to go into another tax bracket this year."

I kissed her again, not quite as sensually, then snuggled up against her back. I went to sleep holding her hot breast in my hand.

******

I had my quean pleasure me again in the morning, before a shower with some soapy fun. We dressed and while we waited for the children to wake up for breakfast, I was sitting with Savannah on the couch. Reed was reading the paper on the easy chair.

"Reed, I think we need to start looking for a new house, large enough for us and Joe's family."

"Yes, Mistress. I'lll get right on that."

"Something with two master bedrooms, honey, of equal size."

"Of course, Mistress."

"Is there anyplace in particular you'd like to live, Savannah?" I asked. "Should we stay in the city, or move to the suburbs and commute?"

"I thought you wanted to wait until you were working on your second child?" Savannah said.

"That was my original thinking, but Reed sleeps in the guest room most nights now, and that's what would need to be turned into the nursery. Something else has recently occurred to Reed, which he shared with me. While we both want to have a biracial child, and are looking forward to having more than one, we both realize we don't really have a clue what a child perceived of as black, has to go through in this country. We're not oblivious, and know you're not treated the same as white people are, but how do we prepare our child for a world which will often be hostile. As much as we'd like to raise him as a white child, he won't be. I think yours and Joe's experiences as people of color would be invaluable in raising our child. The more he or she would be raised like your children, the better off it would be. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I see some validity in that. Are you sure you don't want me to raise your child, so you have more time to fuck my husband?"

I laughed, then leaned forward to kiss her.

"That had occurred to me, but no, that's not the purpose. In fact, I fully intend to help you with your kids. PTA meetings, school fund raisers, vacations and the like. Reed makes enough that I don't have to work, and I intend to quit my job around my sixth or seventh month, depending on how I feel. We can share housekeeping, cooking, and the like. If you need some time alone with my Master, you won't have to get a babysitter. Reed and I can look after them for you. I'm looking at this as more of a joint endeavor. I'll still try to limit my adventures with him to roughly once per week, even given closer proximity. As much as I like to tease you, I don't want to turn you into my full time bitch. I'd prefer a friend most of the time."

"Given those circumstances, I think I'd prefer the city, Brooklyn, or perhaps Queens. The suburbs are too white for me."

"That makes sense. When we start house hunting, you'll come with to add your input to any choice we make. What about Manhattan?"

"That's so expensive. How much house can you afford?"

"Reed, you're our numbers guy. What can we afford?"

"Two to three million, Mistress, depending on what we get for this house."

Savannah's jaw dropped. "Why aren't you living in a better house now?"

"Well, we were both working, and didn't want something so big we couldn't take care of it ourselves, plus Reed only made Junior Partner a couple years ago. He also inherited some money from a wealthy aunt upon her death three years ago. There was no need to upgrade before now, and we do like this place, despite, or maybe because of its size. But now, because of its size, we do need to upgrade, but we do have some choices based on income."

The kids finally woke up. Savannah and I were making them a pancake breakfast in the kitchen while Reed read a story to them. Savannah suddenly jumped again, and I knew her chastity belt was buzzing. Based upon the time, where Paula lived, and how long it would take them to get here, which was scheduled for ten AM, I assumed it was Paula's last fuck of the morning.

"It seems as if my Master is making part of your breakfast, quean."

Savannah looked at me, then broke out laughing. "You are such a shit sometimes."

"I know, and I take immense pleasure and pride in it, believe me. We'll keep the kids occupied while you dine on your creamy repast. When they get here, take them both back to the bedroom and do your duty."

We had time to eat, clean up the kitchen, and for Reed to get started on the book he was reading them again before Joe and Paula arrived. Joe was still debonair and a manly hunk in the suit he'd worn last night. Paula had changed clothes, but she looked as if she'd been recently fucked hard and put away wet, looking somewhat mussed. Without a word, Savannah took Paula's hand and led her back to the bedroom, Joe following, giving me a wink.

Forty-five minutes later, Paula exited on her own, a little more put together.

"Say hi to Ed for us," I said. "He should probably be rewarded this morning."

"So don't ruin it for him?"

"Not unless you intend to reward him more than once." I pursed my lips and made sucking sounds. "While you tell him about last night, maybe ruin that one, but finish up with something good."

"Due to my tattoo, should I?"

"Alexander understands the need for proper training. He won't be upset."

Paula smiled. "I had an amazing time last night."

"We're aware. Savannah buzzed every time you were amazed."

"I'll talk to you later. Goodbye, Reed."

"Goodbye, ma'am."

That was a happy, satisfied woman who walked out of our house. Why shouldn't she be?

The Vanderbilt family left about an hour later, and I rewarded my husband. I sucked him off twice while the toy buzzed in his anus.

******

"Vicky, I think we made a huge mistake?" Yvette said as soon as I picked up the phone.

"How so?"

"I don't think Mandy knew she was fucking Steven."

"You came to this conclusion how?"

"She got home at ten this morning, walked into the house naked except for a dog collar, covered in cum, a horsetail in her ass, and asked if she could lick my pussy, because her Master told her to. I thought, great, you got fucked all night, I deserve a good pussy licking. While she was licking my pussy, I asked her how she loved being a black cock slut. She said, 'Great. I've never had sex this good. I'm black cock only from now on.' I asked her who were the last white cocks she'd ever fucked, wondering if she'd admit to fucking Steven. She said, 'I'm embarrassed to say, I don't know who it was. I was at a frat party, and blitzed out of my mind. I think I was given something in one of my drinks. I know four or five different guys fucked me, but I haven't a clue who they were. I was pretty out of it.' The person who told me that Mandy fucked Steven and sent me a picture, said it was at a frat party. Steven was probably one of the guys who fucked her while she was roofied. She was my best friend, and I just turned her into a mindless fuck toy."

"Hold on a minute. Mandy was never forced to do anything. She signed up, every step of the way, including going back to the club on her own. Remember, I said that your revenge was mostly on Steven, not Mandy, because she'd enjoy it. She enjoyed it. She's not much different than you or me now. Mr. Vanderbilt is my Master. As long as her Master doesn't turn her into a whore, or something, and lets her go to school, Mandy won't be anything different from you, so don't blame yourself. Before you go back to Yale today, I want you to stop by my house so I can talk to you both. I'll talk to her Master and maybe get him to ease up a little on her, so she doesn't do anything foolish, like quit school."

"Yeah, okay, that makes sense. God, I felt horrible, like it was all my fault."

"She just likes the same things you do. You're going to be black bred like your mother. You're not all that different. I also wanted to talk to you about the black guy in your theater classes. We haven't had a chance to discuss him. What can you tell me about him."

"Well, his name is Marco, and he admits to being bi, not hetero, but he likes women, and wouldn't mind hooking up, but he's not looking for a relationship."

"That's fine. Is he willing to be medically tested, and use condoms during all sex until the breeding party?"

"I didn't really discuss it with him yet. I wanted to talk to you first."

"Would you be willing to bring him home for Thanksgiving?"

"Can't. He has his own family obligations. Maybe the week after. Mom would probably love to fuck him, too."

"Where's Mandy now."

"Taking a nap. She said she was up most of the night."

"Wake her up early enough that we can have an hour discussion before you need to head back to New Haven. I'll talk to the man who collared her."

"Thank you, Vicky. You've made me feel a lot better."

I immediately called Mike.

"What's up now, cupcake?"

"We may have made a bit of a mistake with Mandy, Mike. We thought she'd purposely slept with Yvette's boyfriend, but she may have been roofied. She doesn't know a thing about the sex she had."

"You want me to release her? I've got to tell you, that submissive slut is like candy. I want to keep her."

"I don't think you have to give her up if she's happy, just go easy on her. Let her finish school, don't give her horrendously onerous tasks. Cut her a little bit of slack is all I'm asking. You did what I asked and you'll definitely be in the show, and maybe Mandy will be in one too. She's hinted she might be interested in being black bred, so you might get to knock her up."

"Yeah, I can do that."

"I plan on talking to her later. I'll see how she's doing and how she liked last night, figure out if she's okay being your slut. She did seem to do what you told her to do. She came home with your collar on, naked and covered in cum."

"I know, she sent me a text with pictures. She's obedient. I like her."

"Good. If she asks, I'll let her know. Thanks for the help."

"You too."

******

"I'm glad you stopped by ladies. Mandy, I wanted to ask you about your night last night. Can you tell me what happened."

"I became Master Mike's submissive slut, ma'am."

"I could tell that from your collar. I want to know what you did, from the time you walked in, until when you got out of your car, naked, at Yvette's."

"You're not going to try to stop me, are you, ma'am?"

"You're an adult, and I'm not your parent. I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to. Furthermore, I trust Mike not to go too far. I just need some information, and I'd like to know that it was all consensual."

"Yes, ma'am. When I first got there, Mike was at the door. He told me to stand at attention while he got someone else out there. Feet spread a shoulder's width apart, hands behind my back, chin up, chest out. It took about five minutes before someone else arrived. 'Do you understand the rules of your being here tonight?' he asked. 'Yes, sir. You're to put a collar around my neck and I'm to obey you while we're here.'

"'Excellent,' he said. He led me into the club and had me take off all of my clothes in the locker rom, then he led me into the social room. He made an announcement on the house phone to everyone. 'This is my slut for the night. Anyone who wants to fuck her, will have to ask me first. She doesn't have permission to have sex with anyone, without my permission. No exceptions. I'm putting my collar on her to remind you all.' Then he made me kneel in front of him, and put this collar around my neck, and locked it on. 'You shall address me as Sir, or Master for the rest of the evening.' 'Yes, sir,' I said. The collar and having to address him as Sir or Master, did make me feel like his property, but also, that he would take good care of me. Master is so big, and powerful, I knew no one would try to take advantage of me as long as I was his.