My Black Babies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

"He began leading me around the club, introducing me to various black studs of his acquaintance. As he introduced me, he had me stand at attention, like he did outside, and he would invite those members to inspect me, and they'd put their hands on me and caress my tits, pussy and ass. I was ever so aroused by their fondling. As one man fondled me by shoving his finger up me, I finally orgasmed. Master told me that my orgasms belonged to him for the night, and I wasn't to cum without his permission, and to make sure I asked for it before I climaxed. Failure to ask for permission, or cumming without permission was punishable. He said because he hadn't time to explain the rules to me, I'd only receive a five swat spanking to my naked bottom, but future transgressions would result in ten swats. Then he put me over his lap and gave me five stiff swats, which hurt, but not too badly. I could tell ten would be much worse. About a dozen men, all black and half that number of women, both colors, ended up fondling me, and I had to ask for permission to cum one more time, which he granted.

"Then he took a seat on the couch where a lot of other black men were sitting with white sluts sucking their cocks. Master told me to extract his cock and demonstrate for him how a white slut like me, should worship a big, black cock that she wanted to fuck her. I pulled his limp cock from his pants. Even limp, I could barely get the head in my mouth. He told me that very few sluts could do much more than the head, but I could still show proper adoration without sucking him. He said that I should keep watching his face, both as a sign of respect, and to see if I was doing a good job, during which he'd be smiling, or a poor job, in which he would not.

"I did as he asked, and watching his face, licked his dick to the best of my abilities. It became impossible to suck him after he got an erection, he was so big. Even one hand couldn't fit around him. When I saw him frowning, I asked him what was wrong. 'There is more you should be worshipping down there than just my shaft, slut.' 'Yes, Sir.' I began licking his huge black balls in addition to his giant cock, using my hands on his shaft when I licked his balls. He seemed quite happy for a long time, but soon, I saw his frown again. 'Am I not pleasing you, Master?' I asked. 'You're neglecting other erogenous zones in the neighborhood of my cock and balls, slut.' 'Which areas, Master?' 'My taint and asshole, slut.'

"I'd never done anything like that before. I was scared, you know, that I might be licking up some feces. 'I washed myself thoroughly,' Master said. 'I'm clean. You need to trust your Master to take care of you.' I did trust him, so I began licking there as well, going from his butt, to his balls, to his cock. 'You should learn to tell when your Master is about to orgasm', he said. 'I want you to say when you think I'm close to cumming, then wrap your lips around the head of my cock as much as possible, and drink all of my cum down like the good little slut you are. My balls aren't like little white boy balls. Drink it all."

"Somebody came up and asked Master if he could fuck me. 'Do you want to fuck someone other than me?' 'I wouldn't mind. Master,' I replied. 'Put on a condom,' Master said. Then he told me that if I was his slut, I had to pay attention to him. No matter what the other guy was doing, I had to pay attention to my cock sucking, and swallow all of his cum. The other fellow, I didn't even really see him since I was looking so intently at my Master. Soon, I felt this thick cock fill me up. It felt so good to have a big cock in my pussy and Master's in my mouth. Am I strange?"

"Do you feel strange?"

"No, I feel good."

"Then I wouldn't be that concerned. Lot's of women enjoy submissive relationships with Dominant men. I'm somewhat submissive to both of my primary black lovers. I was wearing a collar, but I let Alexander put it on someone else's neck. My only concern would be that your submission is voluntary, and if it is, more power to you. Tell me what happened next."

"Master climaxed first. He was right. There was so much cum. I swallowed, and swallowed. He told me to keep sucking on him, keep watching him. I had to cum, and I asked him if I could please cum. He told me to wait. The other guy kept fucking me, and I kept sucking Master. I was getting desperate to cum. I begged Master to cum. He told me that I didn't have permission, and that he'd spank me ten times if I orgasmed. I couldn't help it. I had a monster cum after waiting so long t.

"Then Master called everyone's attention to me again. He said, 'This little white slut doesn't know how to obey, and I have to spank her.' When everyone was watching me, he put me over his lap again and spanked me ten more times. It was more painful than the first time, but I felt myself becoming aroused again, like I needed to cum. I didn't, but it seemed close. I almost asked for permission, but the spanking stopped. Then Master fucked me doggy style. Oh, his cock is so big and stretches me so much. I begged for permission to cum ten times, and I got it each time. He left so much semen inside of me, but he had one of the white boys lick me clean.

"He asked if I was hungry, and I was starving, so Master gave me some food. After I had some food, we went back to the social room, and we danced some, while both of us were naked. Some other fellow asked Master if he could fuck my mouth. Master said he could. It looked like he'd already fucked a slut. His cock was covered in both male and female cum. He wasn't as big as Master is. I could get half of his cock down. Master told me to look at him the same way I had to look at him as I sucked him, and swallow all of his cum. It wasn't as much as my Master had, and his cum was much saltier than Master's was. Master fucked me again, but he took me to one of the beds and fucked me in the missionary position, kissing me, and licking and sucking on my nipples. He left some love bites on me, and said they were his marks, marking his territory.

"Around two, he asked me if I'd consent to be his permanent submissive slut. I had enjoyed everything so much, even the spanking, I wanted to. I told him if I weren't in college, I would. He told me I could even if I were in college, that every day, he would call or text, and give me tasks to do to show I was being obedient. He'd expect me to comply, then text him pictures to show that I obeyed, and when I could get away, I was to come to New York and be his slutty sex slave. I agreed to do it. He asked if I would come home with him, and I said yes.

"At his house, we had sex again, then slept. In the morning, he said he needed to start stretching my ass, and he put the horse tail in my bottom. It hooks to a plug, and he gave me different size plugs he said I had to put in my bottom every day. All the way up to three and a half inches wide. Any time I was in my room or out with friends, I'd have to attach the horsetail to the plug, but I could take it out for classes. After he put the plug in, we fucked again, and I was so full. He said that some day, he'd turn me into an Oreo, then told me it would be with one black fellow in my pussy, and another in my ass at the same time. The last thing we did, was he had a couple roommates, and they all stroked themselves off, and squirted all over me.

"My first task as his submissive slut, was to undress in the car when I got back to Yvette's, walk to the house naked and covered in cum, with this horsetail in my ass. Take a picture and send it to him on their front steps, then go inside and ask to lick Yvette's pussy. I did it, and I sent him another picture of her pussy juice all over my face."

"I have a confession to make, Mandy," Yvette said, "and I hope you don't hate me, but I was told you had sex with Steven..."

"I never had sex with Steven," Mandy said, startled and interrupting.

"I was sent a picture. He was one of the boys who fucked you at the frat party."

"Oh, God, Yvette. I didn't know. I didn't know who fucked me at that party."

"I believe you. I have to wonder about the person who sent me the picture. Maybe he or she was trying to break us up. I also wonder if maybe they was the one who roofied you. But that's just it, I thought you had betrayed me, and I invited you to the club on Friday night to turn you into a black cock slut. I thought that when I dumped Steven, he'd turn to you for sex, and I hoped you'd laugh at his useless little cock and say you were black only from now on. I even planned to invite Steven to my house after Thanksgiving, and we'd both have sex with our endowed black lovers and show him how worthless he was."

"You're still not going to blame Steven, are you?"

"You were the one who was roofied, not Steven. He knew you were my friend and fucked you anyway. Steven is history, regardless, but I feel like I'm to blame for what you did this weekend."

"You didn't force me into anything, Yvette. I wasn't drugged, drunk, or otherwise out of my mind. It wasn't like the frat party. I did it because I wanted to. And I still want to, and if you want me to fuck my Master in front of Steven, I'll be happy to help. He shouldn't have taken advantage of my condition either. As far as I'm concerned, he deserves it."

Yvette threw her arms around Mandy and hugged her. "I'm so glad you don't hate me, and that you enjoyed yourself. If you want me to lick your pussy when we get back to school, I'll do it."

"You don't have to. I was doing it for my Master, not you."

"If you don't mind, I'd do it. I'd like to see what it's like."

"I'll have to get Master's permission to cum, but if it's okay with him, I wouldn't mind."

"Well, Mandy, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself while you were here in New York" I said. "Do you think you'd like to be black bred like Yvette?"

"If there's a substantial amount of money to be made, I guess I'd be willing. Yvette and I could share babysitters. I think Yale even has a daycare center. I'm certainly willing to consider it."

"I'll be having frequent contact with Yvette and her mother. They can let you know when and where. I'm currently thinking of sometime in mid-January. It will be mid-week, so you might miss some classes. Your Master will be one of the studs chosen to put a black baby inside of you. I'll also keep Mike informed, so he can address your tasks with your future breeding in mind. If you're serious about it, you'll need to get medical clearance, stop birth control now except for condoms. I'd stay away from frat parties."

"Yeah, I already gave those up. My Master's cock is all the cock I want from now on."

******

Frank was the one who finally managed to suck Alexander's cock to the root. Alexander, Paula, and Jackie went to the Adirondack resort with another friend of Alexander, and the two men fucked the two white wives in every way they could be fucked, while Frank got to watch, and Ed had to sit home. Alexander did allow Frank to film Paula getting spit-roasted, double penetrated in her ass and pussy, sandwiched between the two black men, sucking the two black men until they plastered her face and tits with their semen, and made love to by the total black stranger. One photo of Paula as an Oreo was sent to Ed during the first day along with the text, You can see the movie as soon as you get all of my cock down and swallow my cum - Alexander.

Ed managed to suck him off the following Monday, and Alexander sent him the video to enjoy that night as Paula gave him a handy. Alexander told me the two men were quite submissive to him in the office, frequently agreeing with his suggestions, enough the other senior partners had commented to him.

Alexander didn't tell them it was because he now had the keys to both of their cock cages.

"I think they just like my ideas," Alexander said, smiling.

That was the week of Thanksgiving. On Thursday itself, Alexander spent the holiday with Melanie. I spent the holiday with Reed, Joe, Savannah and the children, no sex, just dinner. On the Saturday following, Yvette had invited Steven to come over to her parents for the weekend after he spent time with his family. Mandy had spent Thursday with hers, then gone to join Mike for the weekend. Around ten on Saturday morning, Alexander, Reed and I arrived at Frank's house, and Yvette introduced Alexander and Reed as partners in her father's firm. Fifteen minutes later, Mike, Mandy and Joe arrived as a group.

As soon as they arrived, introductions were ignored, and the women all stripped off, including Yvette, (and me). Steven was stunned to see his girlfriend stripping. Not as stunned as he was about to be next, as Yvette knelt down in front of my Master.

"Just what I've been waiting for," Yvette said, extracting his black snake.

As soon as she wrapped her lips around it, Steven shouted, "What the fuck!"

Mandy was extracting her Master's cock at the same time, and sucking his fat head, even as Jackie pulled out Alexander's cock and started sucking on his shaft.

Yvette looked up at him, both hands wrapped around Joe's cock. "I'm black cock only from now on, Steven. Haven't you wondered why I wasn't having sex with you anymore? After I saw the photo of you fucking Mandy, I knew I wasn't fucking you anymore, and look what I found to replace your little white dick; this superior black cock. The only cocks going into my body from now on, will be black cock. We're all black cock only, Steven. Even my mother. These men are superior to white boy dicks in every way. In roughly seven weeks, I plan to have a black baby bred into me. I don't know which of these men will plant his seeds in me. I plan to fuck all of them. Mandy, mother and I, all plan to get knocked up at the same time."

"I didn't mean to," Steven said.

"Oh, somebody forced you at gunpoint to shove your cock into Mandy? She was so disgusted by what happened to her at that frat party, she's chosen to submit to a black Master, who'll protect her from roofie dispensing, date rapist, assholes like you and your frat buddies. She's not just black cock only. She's black owned."

Yvette had kept stroking Joe's cock while talking, and he had his erection, long, thick, and pointed right at her face. She sucked the head a little more before Joe handed her a condom and she rolled it over his cock. She leaned over the couch across from where Frank and Reed were sitting.

"Fuck me, Joe. Fuck your white slut, hard and deep," Yvette said. "I want to feel that virile black cock invade my womb."

"Gladly," Joe said. He started working his cock into Yvette's tight little pussy. Mandy and Jackie soon joined her, bent over the couch, their breasts dangling down, swaying back and forth as the other two men penetrated them.

Oh, the moaning and caterwauling all three of them made. The 'Fuck me harder,' 'Fuck me faster', 'Fuck me deeper,' spilling from their lips as they were thoroughly fucked by the three well endowed black men.

Steven hadn't left. He could have. He'd driven over, but he couldn't take his eyes off the three women, each fucking a masculine, well muscled, fit, big, black studs. His little white dick was hard. I leaned down between Frank and Reed.

"Why don't you lick my asshole, Frank, and you lick my pussy, Reed, to prepare me for my fucking. I don't know which hole my black lovers will choose."

Both men scrambled off the loveseat to do as I asked. I felt Frank holding my cheeks apart, his tongue rasping over my pucker, and my husband lapping at the juices already flowing from my pussy.

I called out, "Switch," and the three men each filled a different pussy, Mike taking Jackie, Joe taking Mandy, and Alexander fucking Frank's daughter, instead of his wife. Alexander was dominating his partner in the office, as well as his home. Frank no longer had to suck him off in the office, but him having to watch as Alexander frequently fucked his wife and daughter, kept him submissive to the black partner.

Another five minutes, and the men switched again, taking the pussy they hadn't fucked yet.

"You see how fat Mike's prick is?" Yvette said. "How wide he spreads my pussy. Every one of these men has a dick superior to your baby cock. I'm not even sure if I could feel you in my pussy after getting fucked by these studs. You had to lick me to get me to cum. All of these men make me cum a half dozen times as they fuck me, Steven. The only part you'll ever play in my life again, is sucking a black cock hard to fuck me again. I won't even let you lick their cum out of my pussy, because when they fill me with their cum, it will be to make me pregnant."

Steven groaned and a wet spot spread over the front of his pants. Yvette laughed. "That's the only place I'll ever see you cum again, Steven. In your pants. Your pitiful white dick no longer interests me."

All three men climaxed, and the women removed their rubbers and cleaned off their cocks, sucking them to another erection. I took my place on the couch and Joe filled me with his bare cock. Jackie and Mandy got filled as well, though with condoms again. Yvette went to her old boyfriend and pointed his face at us.

"All three men are going to put their cum in Vicky," Yvette said. "She's already pregnant with Joe's child, and can't get more pregnant than she is. Just think, Steven, all four of us could end up with one of Joe's children, or perhaps Mother and I will get pregnant with Alexander's children, and my father will raise his partner's black baby while his grandchild is another one of Alexander's kids. Oh, dear, Steven, it looks like your little boy dick is erect again. Do you want to pull it out of your pants and compare it to any one of the black men fucking a white slut? Believe me, it's no comparison at all."

Steven shook his head no. One by one, as the men needed to cum, they deposited their cum in me. Alexander and Joe into my pussy, and Mike in my ass. Yvette pulled Steven around behind me, so he could see the mess running out of me, and leaking down my legs.

"Do you want to see me fucked again, Steven?" Yvette asked. "See a big black cock filling your former girlfriend with his majestic fat prick? Do you want to see how a real man fucks me, without resorting to drugs, Steven?"

I didn't hear anything. The reason why was soon abundantly clear.

"Don't nod your head, tell everyone what you want," Yvette said

"I want to see you fucked again," I heard Steven's voice, which cracked as he spoke.

"If you want to see me fucked again by a big, black cock, you need to clean that cum out of Vicky's pussy and ass, then you need to pick the cock you want to fuck me, and suck him to another erection. Otherwise, get the fuck out of my house."

The room was silent. I could see everyone looking behind me, waiting to see what Steven would do. After a half minute or so of waiting, I sensed someone kneeling behind me, then two hands gripping my hips, followed by a tongue licking up my cum covered pubic lips, collecting the cum left there. It didn't stop until the cum was gone from my pussy, my ass, and my legs. Then Steven moved in front of Joe, knelt, and started sucking his cock.

When Joe was hard, Yvette rolled a condom over his cock, sat him down on a chair, and slowly lowered herself over his ten inch cock and said, "Make love to me Joe. Show Steven how a man is supposed to make love to a woman."

Joe made love to her. Not a fucking, but tender, sensuous sex. Steven stared at her, riding his thick prick, turning to kiss him, eight and nine inches of cunt cream coated cock visible at the bottom of his stroke, and nothing but nuts visible at the top of his stroke. Her moans of orgasm were smothered by his lips as they kissed, as his hands molded and caressed her pert breasts and stiff nipples. Yvette wasn't done with Steven yet.

"Lick my black lovers ball sack, Steven. When I am black bred, it will be your job to lick their nuts to ensure they produce the greatest amount of sperm with which to plant a black baby in me. That will be your sole job, ensuring I'm properly black bred."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers