My Black Female Husband

Story Info
How I became a strong Black Woman's feminized wife.
1k words
4.19
21.3k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old year ended on a sour note for me. My girlfriend and I had plans to go out to a club together and ring in the new year right. I was supposed to pick her up at 10 at her place and I was really looking forward to it. Then the text message came.

Jerry

We won't be going out tonight. I found a real man and he's taking me out to show me a good time...but not as good a time as I'll show him after we get back to his place. Please, don't contact me again and try to get me to change my mind. We're done and I'm not changing that. You'll just embarrass yourself trying. Goodbye forever.

I must have read it ten times before the meaning sunk in. I was being dumped on New Years Eve. My boss, Tavon Johnson was going around wishing everyone a Happy New Year and telling them to knock off early. I must have had a real dumb look on my face because when he reached my desk he said, "Happy New Year Jerry...are you okay?

I sighed. "I'm okay, but my girlfriend just dumped me by text message on New Years Eve."

"Ouch", he said. "That sucks."

I thought to myself, yeah, as if you would know. I doubted Tavon had ever been dumped by anyone, ever. He was one of those Black guys that just attracted women without even trying. Dazzling smile. Athletic Build. Smart and interesting. He just oozed sexuality and women couldn't resist him. White, Black, Spanish, Asian. It didn't matter. They all wanted him. He was married to a White woman who looked like a Viking Goddess. Blond hair, blue eyes, and when you saw the adoring look in her eyes when they were together, you just knew she'd do anything to please him. Damn! Why couldn't I find a girl like that?

Tavon asked, "You got any plans for tonight?"

"Not anymore," I responded.

"Okay, then why don't you come over to my place? I'm throwing a party and you're more than welcome to come. There will be some unattached women there too. Maybe you'll get lucky. I hear that some of them like White boys and you'll be the only one there. Think you can handle a Black Mama wanting you?"

I had to laugh at that. "I don't know" I said, "I never had a chance to find out."

He gave me his dazzling smile. "Well, maybe that will change. Show up at 11. Just bring yourself. See you tonight!"

I showed up a little after 11. Tavon greeted me warmly and said, "Go mingle. Have a good time." Then wandered off to tend to his other guests. I quickly noticed that I was the only White guy there, and except for Tavon's super hot wife, the only White person. That didn't bother me and I tried to start up a conversation with some of the women who seemed to be there alone. While everyone was polite, nobody seemed to interested. One of them did seem interested. We started chatting and I thought I was getting somewhere, but then she smiled and strangely said said, "Damn. Too bad you've been claimed." Then walked away.

What could she have meant by that? I wondered. I was still trying to figure it out when Hurricane Tyra hit. The people in the room seemed to move out of the way for a stunning Black woman who strode purposely towards me. I recognized her at once. She was Tyra Johnson, Tavon's sister. I had met her only once about four months ago, but having met her you never forgot her. First, she was tall. Six three or four at least, I'm five eight and she towered over me. Second, she was big. Not sloppy fat big, but built to a different scale big. She had big breasts and big muscular thighs. Her arms were also muscular and she must be spending a lot of time in a gym lifting weights. She also had the largest ass I have ever seen on a woman who didn't weigh 400 pounds. Four months ago when I had first saw her, I couldn't keep my eyes off that ass. She noticed too and asked me if I liked what I was staring at. I mumbled that I did, and she said that was sweet before walking off.

Now here she was again heading right towards me.

"Jerry," she said. "I'm so happy you could make it." She swept me up into her arms, very strong arms, and gave me a big hug. I could feel the strength in those arms, the power in her body, and had the strange feeling that she could crush the life out of me had she wanted to. Instead she started kissing me. I felt myself relax, melt into her arms, and started kissing her back. "Let's dance," she said.

Her idea of dancing was to wrap her arms around me, grab my ass, and pull me close to her while she rubbed her body against mine. After a few minutes she said, "Remember when we fist met four months ago and you couldn't keep your eyes off my ass?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well later would you like a chance to see it again, up close? Very close."

"Yes, I would."

"Then you shall, and get to do more than look."

Suddenly I heard people starting a count down...ten, nine eight, seven, all the way down to one. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Everyone shouted. Suddenly it hit me that more than a year on a calendar was changing. My entire life was about to change and I had the feeling that I would have very little to say about it. Control was being deftly snatched away. Tyra's hand was rubbing my crotch as we started dancing again. Maybe it would be a good thing I thought. My cock had grown hard with her caress. Yes, I thought, maybe it would be a good thing. "Come with me," Tyra whispered. "You have work to do."