My Black Female Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
How I became the feminized wife of a strong Black woman.
1.9k words
4.57
10.1k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jerry. I had been dumped my my girlfriend on New Years eve. My black boss invited me to a New Years Eve party he was throwing at his house. His sister Tyra arrived. I had met her briefly several months earlier but she came right over to me and started rubbing her amazon body on mine while we danced. You can read the details in part 1. This is what happened next.

The countdown to the new year had just ended. 5-4-3-2-1 Happy new year everyone shouted. Tyra pulled me close to her and kissed me. God, she was strong and I could feel the power in her arms as she pulled me close, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth as I just sort of melted into her arms.

Tyra was a true black amazon. She was 6'3, maybe more and towered over my 5'8 frame. She had very large breasts and the biggest ass I had ever seen on a woman not 400 lbs. She had muscular arms and thighs and I just knew she was a lot stronger than I, with my slender body could ever hope to be. She had met me once months ago and caught me staring at her ass.

"Like what you see," she asked.

"Yes" I said.

"That's sweet", she said before wandering off.

I didn't think much of it at the time, but now she asked me if I remembered saying I liked what I saw when looking at her huge ass. When I said I did, she asked if I wanted to see it again, up real close. When I said yes to that she replied

"Then you will get to do more than just look. Come with me. You have work to do."

She led me upstairs to a bedroom, pushed me inside, and locked the door behind her. She smiled, a very hungry smile, and said, "You're trapped in here with me, and you are mine. Before the sun comes up you will understand you belong to me and know your new roll in life."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but the commanding tone in her voice excited me. I had never thought of myself as a submissive who wanted to be dominated by a woman, but nevertheless I couldn't deny that the thought of being dominated and controlled by this Black amazon excited me. Besides, she was physically strong enough to do whatever she wanted to with me. It would be best to play along and see what happened.

I heard her tell me to take my clothes off. I don't know if any of you have ever had a strong Black woman tell you to take off your clothes, but I never had. I was trying to process that when her arm shot out and she bitch slapped my face hard.

"When I give you an order, you are to obey immediately!" She said. "I want to inspect my property, so get naked NOW!"

That shocked me back to reality and without thinking I quickly took off my clothing and stood before her naked. Being naked before a fully clothed woman is a very symbolic transfer of power. The clothed person has all the power, the naked person none. I was a little surprised to see that my cock was erect and hard. She noticed too.

"Mmm, I see being treated like a bitch excites you. That's good. It will make training you a lot easier, for both of us."

She stroked my cock. Her hands were soft and gentle and it felt so good. "Who said white boys have tiny cocks? Yours is quite nice. Eight and a half, maybe nine inches? More than enough."

She walked around me, inspected me. I found it quite exciting and hoped she'd be satisfied with me. She was and undid her pants and stepped out of them. She turned around and bent over slightly. "I told you that you'd get to see my ass real close. Go ahead, take a good look."

I did. I really don't see how anyone could have such a big ass and not weigh 400 lbs. Not that her ass was fat and sloppy. It was just huge with sexy curves and a crack that just begged to be licked.

"Get on your knees, get your face in there. Get a real good look." I did. Then she said, "Now pull my panties down". I reached up to tug them down but she said, "No hands. Pull them down with your teeth."

Then, on my knees, I started pulling her panties down using only my teeth. That required me to tug them from all sides. First the back, the front, then both sides, then repeat. I was on my hands and knees crawling around her feet before I finally got them off.

"Good boy," she said. "Now crawl after me." She walked over to the bed and knelt on the edge, her ass hanging out over the side. I crawled over to the bed and positioned my face under her ass. She reached back and spread her cheeks. I had a perfect view of her asshole. "Lick my ass," she said. "Lick and clean my asshole white boy. Being my ass cleaner is part of your new position in life." I obeyed and started licking her ass.

While I licked her sweet delicious ass, I couldn't help but thing about what had just happened to me, and how quickly it had happened. In less than an hour I had gone from a white guy disappointed that his girlfriend had dumped him on New Years eve, to a white man on his knees cleaning a Black woman's ass. As I said, U had never thought of myself as submissive, but here I was, licking her ass. What's worse, I wanted to lick her ass. From the moment she said I'd get to do more than look I was hoping she'd make me worship her ass. I wanted her to want my face in the crack of her ass, and my tongue deep in her asshole. God help me but I even wished the Black people at the party could see me do it and my surrender to Tyra.

Yes, I was submissive and somehow Tyra had known it and was forcing me to accept it with both her physical strength and dominant personality. I wanted her to know, so I said, "Thank you. I will always obey you."

At last Tyra stood up. She lay back on the bed, lewdly spread her legs and said "Eat my pussy slave bitch." I went to her, put my face between her legs, and started licking. I have always been a skilled pussy licker, and Tyra was one of those women who reached orgasm easily. She came quite quickly and I could taste her pussy juice, but I didn't stop licking. I slowed the pace and gently continued. It took longer the second time, but it was more intense for her. She bucked and moaned and squeezed my head between her muscular thighs while grabbing the back of my head and pulling me in with her powerful arms. She lay back and said, "Damn bitch. That was the best orgasm I've had in a long time. I see you won't need to be trained as a pussy eater at all."

She got up and went to a drawer. She pulled out some clothing and tossed them on the bed. "Put those on," she said.

It was a pair of pink panties and a matching nightie. "But this is women's lingerie" I said.

Her hand shot out and she bitch slapped me for the second time that night.

"What did I tell you about obeying orders, and didn't you just promise to obey me minutes ago?"

"Yes ma'am," I said and quickly put on the lingerie. It felt strangely comfortable. Like it was something I should be wearing. Once I had them on, any objection I may have had quickly faded away as I started enjoying the feeling.

Tyra went back to the drawer and pulled out a small black strapon dildo and a harness. I watched as she put it on and shivered as she walked towards me, her Black dick leading the way. "I know you're an ass virgin, so I'm starting very small. This is only four and a half inches and not very thick. You'll hardly feel it. We'll work our way up to more normal sized ones as we go along. If we go along. Consider this the last part of your acceptance exam. If you accept my dick you pass, and I'll know I have potential slave wife material. If you are lucky, you might even be my bride one day. If you refuse to be my bitch tonight, I will toss you out of here, dressed as you are. Never see or talk to you again, and my brother will fire you from your job. By the way, he was in on the whole deal. We both knew you were a submissive bitch even if you didn't. So either get on the bed on your hands and knees, ass up in the air, or get the fuck out right now!"

I got on the bed, ass in the air. I had no idea if I could do this, but I was going to try. Tyra put lots of lube on my asshole and her cock. Cot into position and put the head of her dick against my boy pussy.

"Try to relax, it will make it easier." She started pushing and my ass squeezed itself shut. She said, "Relax bitch. You were born to take Black cock. You want to take Black cock. You want me to fuck you."

I did, but my body wasn't cooperating. Tyra continued to press gently while telling me to relax. I finally could and the head of the Black dick breached my defenses and was inside me. Tyra stopped pushing and let me get used to the feeling of having a Black dick inside me. It felt funny, but not bad. Then she pushed it in deeper. It went in easy and she started a gentle in and out stroke. My God I thought. This is what it feels like to be fucked. My cock was rock hard and Tyra started stroking it.

"Cum bitch. Shoot your load with my dick up your ass."

I did, shooting a huge load it was the most intense orgasm of my life. As I spurted Tyra started fucking me harder and faster. She wanted me to associate being fucked by her with pleasure.

She got up, quickly removed the harness and sat on my face. I licked her to another orgasm and she said, "Open your mouth. I am going to mark you as mine. Drink every drop bitch."

I opened my mouth and she started to piss. I drank every drop of her delicious golden nectar. As I licked her clean, she had yet another orgasm. She said her total victory over me just made her hot. I realized she was right. I now belonged to her. Her slave, bitch, wife, whatever she wanted. I had been set up and defeated. I didn't care. I welcomed the future and whatever it might bring