My Black Female Husband Pt. 05

Story Info
How I became the feminized wife of a strong Black woman.
2.3k words
4.24
9.2k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My man Ty/Tyra had just gotten home from work. As usual, I greeted her at the door on my hands and knees and asked how I could serve her. She's a Medical Doctor and she'd had a bad day at work because a white female Hospital Administrator had let several doctors go to cut costs and increased her work load. Wanting to please my man I pretended I was the Hospital Administrator and begged Ty to rape me. I told him I had done it because he wasn't fucking me up the ass with his big black cock. So Tyra, strapped on her 8 inch big black cock, became Ty, and fucked me up the ass with it. It was good to help relieve Ty's work stress and submit to his rule at the same time. My moans of pleasure were not faked when he sank his shaft balls deep into my boy pussy.

For those not familiar with my story, I'm Jenny, formally Jerry, although I haven't used that name in six months. I am a slender white boy 5'8 and around 150 lbs. Tyra is a tall very dark skinned Black woman. She's around 6'4 and a strange but sexy combination of masculine and and feminine traits. She has strong muscular arms, legs and thighs. Yet she has large soft breasts and a huge round firm ass. She has a masculine aggressive personality and demands I call her Ty. Yet she is kind, nurturing and loving. I am madly in love with her and have surrendered completely to her.

I had worked for a company and Tyra's brother Tavon had been my boss. Tyra was looking for a white slave and when we had met briefly decided I was a prime candidate for the position. The two quietly plotted against me and after determining I had a submissive nature and was attracted to Black women, put a plan into motion. They go me to a New Years Eve party at Tavon's house and Tyra just swept in and overwhelmed me. Tavon then planted evidence that I had stolen money from the company and got me fired. Which made me totally dependent on Tyra.

Both Tyra and Tavon believed in Black Supremacy and the enslavement of the inferior white race. Tavon was married to a beautiful blonde who looked like a Viking Goddess and while it was apparent to all that she loved him madly, I now knew she was also his white slave bitch.

Tyra now owned me. She was a medical doctor had had been giving me female hormones for months. I had grown a nice, if small, set of breasts, and she assured me they'd grow larger. She had also added something to the shots that offset the libido reducing effect female hormones have on a male sex drive. Tyra liked dick and wanted to be sure mine worked. It did and I found myself in a state of sexual arousal most of the time. Tyra, of course, used that to put me even deeper under her control.

TY/Tyra had told me not to cook dinner that night. I cooked and cleaned for her all the time like a good white bitch should for her man. She had said she had a surprise for me and now she revealed what it was.

"Jenny, I think you are ready for your public debut. Tonight you shall publicly reveal that you are my white slave bitch boy, and that you accept your place as a white slave in a new Black ruled society."

"Yes Master Ty," I said. "How will it happen?"

"Tonight we will be going to a special club run by the OBEAH society. A group dedicated to Black Masters and Mistresses and white slavery. Every Black person there will be a slaveowner. Every white person a slave. White slaves will be publicly exhibited by their Black owners to show the degree to which they have been enslaved. The evening will end with an auction of white slaves captured and trained by the OBEAH society. These lucky white slaves who have been trained to crave ownership by superior Blacks will find owners, and the proceeds of the sales will enable OBEAH to continue its good work. My brother Tavon will be there with his slave wife, an another close friend of mine, Laverna will be there with her slave boy. Now, let's get you dressed so we won't be late."

Ty/Tyra dressed be in a very short skirt that barely covered my ass. It made me look like a complete slut, but since that's what I was, it was natural.

Tyra drove us to a run down section of town and parked her car in a private lot guarded by two tough looking Black guys. Tyra showed them some kind of pass and was allowed to park. "Nice cars i this neighborhood don't last five minutes without protection" She said. "But we'll be fine." She then put a dog collar around my neck and attached a leash. She led me across the street to a nondescript building. As I was led down a public street on a leash by a Black woman I had the strong feeling I was being watched by smirking eyes. The feeling that the Black residents of the neighborhood knew what went on inside the building and were pleased.

Inside the building we passed through a security checkpoint and were allowed to enter. A tough looking female security guard took an extra long look at me and asked. "Are you putting this one up for sale? I think he's cute and I'm sure you've trained him to take Black cock up his ass."

"Sorry, he's not being sold tonight. Unless he really pisses me off, but maybe we could work out a rental deal." The guard squeezed by breast, "Maybe, but I'd rather own his white ass."

Past the checkpoint we found ourselves in a nightclub. Lavishly decorated with many tables and a well lighted stage. Tyra led me over to a table where her brother Tavon, his wife, and a Black woman and scared looking white man were sitting. "We all know each other except Jenney, this is Laverna and her white slave Porky, Laverna, Porky, this is my white slave Jenny."

We all sat down and a waiter, a naked white man in chains took our dinner order. While we were eating a Black woman in leather took the stage and said, "Tonight's order of business is the auction of six prime white slaves. You have the OBEAH Societies guarantee that each will be obedient and has been trained to crave Black ownership. First up is this prime white female 22 years old. She has been trained to desire both Black Cock and Black pussy if any of you ladies find her attractive. You can, of course, pimp her out for profit, or use her yourself. She is an excellent cook and housemaid. We will start the bidding at $5000."

It took less than half an hour to sell all six whites, over 100k was raised. The most serious bidding was over a young white male who had a Confederate Flag tattoo on his chest. He was sold to a group of four Black women. "He's going to regret he ever got that tat laughed Tavon, but I know two of his new owners and their not really mean. They'll forgive him after he begs them to for a few months. Still, I wouldn't want to be him before that."

I was introduced to Laverna who could best be described as fat. Porky seemed afraid of her. Tyra whispered in my ear. "Laverna's mean. Men haven't been very nice to her because of her weight. Porky's paying for that. He worships her and I think she's starting to realize that. I hope it works out for them. Porky's a good slave, he deserves an understanding owner."

After the auction the lady in leather took the stage and said, "Now that business has been concluded, any wishing to exhibit their slaves may do so."

Laverna jumped up, and almost dragged Porky to the stage. "I'm Laverna, this is my slave Porky. He's a pig. Here's why." Laverna had Porky lay on his back. She squatted over him, had him open his mouth, and began to shit in it. It was amazing. Porky swallowed every turd and not a drop was wasted. It was apparent that both had practiced this act often. I shuddered because having tasted Tyra shit after cleaning her asshole knew how vile it tasted. I could never hope to do what Porky was doing without being sick. I realized how lucky I was to have a loving owner.

When she was finished, Laverna stood up and said, " Anyone who wants Porky's services should see me. If you're not completely satisfied with his shit eating, I'll beat the shit out of him while you watch."

Tavon took his wife onstage next. She got to her knees, unbuckled his belt, and pulled down his pants. She then pulled down his underwear and started licking his ass. This act got more interest and sounds of approval that Laverna and Porky got.

The crowd got even more enthusiastic when Tavon said, "My wife really desires black men's cum. She's addicted to it. I' show you bit I've promised a full load to someone else. If any gentlemen in the audience would give me a hand and give my wife a load, I'd appreciate it."

There was a rush towards the stage and soon six black men were there dropping their pants. They were not porn star good looking Black guys either. Two were old, I'd guess around 70. One was fat with a big pot belly. The other three just average looking guys, but they were Black and thus superior. Tavon nodded to his wife who crawled over to the first in line, the pot bellied guy, and started sucking. He soon shot his load. One of the old guys was next. She must have been an excellent cock sucker because he came quickly too despite his age. She worked her way down thr line, and when she reached the last guy, she begged him to cum on her face. He shot a giant sized load of creamy cum on her face. She smiled. Tavon motioned for her to go kneel at his feet and nodded to Tyra.

"We're up next. Don't you dare embarrass me or I'll sell you to Laverna" Tyra said as she led me to the stage. "This is my slave Jenny," Tyra said. She pulled off my top revealing my breasts. Then my skirt showing my erect cock. "She used to be a man. Now she's my white slave bitch.

Ty took off his pants and put on his strap-on dildo. "As I said, he used to be a man, now he's a Black cock loving bitch. To honor the occasion I'm using a ten inch cock on him for the first time." The crowd applauded and I shuddered. ten inches was bigger than I had ever done.

"Also" Ty continued, "in honor of this coming out party he is going to get his first load of Black cum from my brother Tavon. Tyra positioned me on my hands and knees before her. I felt her position herself behind me. Felt the head of her 10 inch dick press against my asshole. "Just relax" she said. "You'll enjoy it."

Pressing harder I could feel the Black invader press against my defenses, I relaxed as best I could, then, with a sudden hard push, the dead entered my ass. "Arrg" I cried out because it hurt.

"The worst is over. Relax. Accept your fate. You are going to be a well fucked in public slave." She started a gentle in and out motion. The pain faded, replaced by a feeling of fullness as her black cock entered places it had never been. When it was in balls deep she said, "Good boy. This is the first time you've been fucked in front of an audience. It won't be the last."

I wanted to please my man. I decided to take a chance and said, "Thank you for fucking me in front of superior Black people. Show them that we both understand the role of whites in the new Black ruled society."

I hit the jackpot. "Jenny, you have pleased me very much. You will be rewarded later." She nodded to Tavon who slid his Big Black cock between my lips. "This is Jenny's first taste of black dick. Enjoy seeing her broken in," she told the audience.

Break me in they did. Tavon's hot black cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Ty's big black dick in and out of my ass. The feeling was wild. A real dick, hot and pulsing, alive with energy is much different than plastic and it was a new experience. They switched places and now Tavon's Black cock was up my ass while I was sucking Ty's strap-on. The crowd was getting into it and cheered them both on. Finally, Tavon's cock exploded and a load of his hot creamy cum flooded my ass. We both moaned with pleasure. Tavon withdrew and I cleaned his dick with my eager mouth. His cum was delicious. Ty, removed her strapon and lowered herself onto my hard dick riding it.

As Tyra rode my dick she shouted to the audience, "Anyone who wants to jerk off on Jenny's face or spit on it, feel free." I heard chairs being moved and people making their way to the stage. Soon the first Black man was jerking off and cuming on my face. A Black woman followed spiting on on face several times. I lost track of the number but soon my face was covered with Black cum and spit. It felt wonderful. Tyra was still riding my cock and she said, "Good boy Jenny. Cum in me."

Ishot my load into Tyra...she was so loving...and she climaxed with me together. It was beautiful. I lay back knowing that my life was near perfect. I just needed to find a way to become Ty's bride