My Black Female Husband Pt. 04

Story Info
How I became the feminized wife of a strong Black woman.
1.7k words
4.22
9.3k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the white male bitch slave of a dominant Black woman named Tyra, who insists I call her Ty. Ty is a strange but sexy combination of the masculine and feminine. She is 6'3 in height, has strong muscular arms, legs, and thighs, but also very large soft breasts, and a massive ass. She is dark skinned, wears her hair in a short manish style, but has a pretty feminine face. She is smart, educated, and a medical doctor. She usually wears men's clothing and has an aggressive masculine personality. Yet she can be kind, loving, and nurturing. I am madly in love with her.

I am Jenny. I can barely remember my male name and am never allowed to use it. I am a slender 5'8 and have been taking female hormones supplied by Tyra for the past six months. I have grown a nice pair of tits, and my hips and ass have grown larger. My hair has grown long enough to be styled into a short attractive feminine cut. When I look in the mirror I see very little that's masculine left in me, except for my cock, which still works fine, and is usually erect because seeing what Ty/Tyra has done to me excites me. When not naked, I wear women's clothing. It's all I have to wear. I am Tyra/Ty's slave bitch.

.

Tyra/Ty has trained me to meet her needs. We don't have a boring routine, but certain things and rituals are required daily. A typical day goes something like this.

A vibrating alarm on a wristwatch I wear at night wakes me at 6AM. I get up quietly, not disturbing my owner. I go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. Unless Ty has told me she wanted something special the night before, breakfast is simple. I scramble a couple of eggs, make a slice of toast, being careful to make it exactly the way she likes it. In my first attempt months ago I had over toasted it, and when I presented it to her, she told me it was shit, put me over her knees, pulled down my panties, and shoved the dry toast up my ass. It didn't hurt, but it was the most humiliating thing anyone had ever done to me. I realized at that moment that Ty/Tyra could do whatever he/she wanted to with me. Anything. It excited me. If you can imagine it, my cock got hard as she pushed the last piece of toast up my ass with her finger.

When I had finished preparing breakfast I put it in a covered tray, poured a glass of orange juice, and took it to the bedroom. Tyra was still sleeping, so I put the tray down and went to wake her. There were two ways I could do it. If Tyra was sleeping on her side or stomach, I'd start licking the crack of her ass until I found her asshole, and wake her by gently licking it. If she was on her back, I'd put my face between her legs and lick her pussy. Tyra awoke every morning to her slave bitch licking her pussy or asshole. We both believed it was the way things should be. This morning she was on her back, so I started working my tongue inside her, and began to lick her clit. She woke up with a small moan, spread her legs a bit to allow me full access, and I licked her to her first orgasm of the day. It didn't take long. Tyra never had much trouble reaching orgasm. At least with me. She once told me, "I always cum quick when some white sissy bitch boy worships my Black body."

After the orgasm she kissed me and felt for my cock. It was, as usual, hard. Despite the female hormones I found myself almost always sexually aroused. I didn't think that was supposed to happen. When I asked her about it she smiled and said, "There are ways to offset the effects female hormones have on a mans sex drive. Maybe I added a little something to your shot, or maybe you just like the way I treat you...or maybe both!"

I certainly did enjoy how she treated me as an inferior white slave. I couldn't deny that, but even when she wasn't around I got aroused by almost anything. Seeing my feminized body in the mirror. The way panties felt when I put them on. Even how my now longer hair felt when it brushed my ears, reminding me it was in a female style. Whatever the reason. I loved it.

After the kiss she stroked my cock a bit until it was quite hard. She then grabbed it and used it to pull me into the bathroom. I knew what she expected and got on my knees, tilted my head back and opened my mouth. She straddled my face and took her morning piss. She had trained me to drink quickly and keep up with the flow. She no longer had to squeeze out her piss a little at a time. She just opened the floodgates and I didn't waste a single drop. Drinking a Black woman's piss is easy once you get used to it. For me, it was very natural and just seemed like something I should be doing. I enjoyed doing it and at times during the day, would ask her if she had any she could bless me with. Tyra was very loving and after a little begging always seemed to be able to give my eager mouth a little more of her golden nectar.

After her piss she had me clean her and sure enough had a second orgasm. She usually did. I lapped up her pussy juice but know what came next would be less pleasant, but also required. Ty/Tyra sat on the toilet and took a dump. She got up, flushed, then bent over, spread her ass cheeks, and said, "Clean my asshole."

That is not fun. Shit tastes awful. Very bitter and nasty. Fortunately there usually wasn't much and her ass wasn't that dirty, but the act itself is highly symbolic. Think about it. How can you fool yourself into thinking you are somebodies equal when you've just drank their piss and licked their asshole clean of shit? You know, beyond all doubt, that you are inferior.

Ty/Tyra loved that act. She'd have me clean my mouth, use mouthwash, and take me ibto her strong muscular arms and tell me she loved me for submitting to her authority so completely. She'd give me sweet deep kisses and strike my cock until I shot my load into her hand. She'd then tell me to lick her fingers clean. I always ate my cum when she gave me an orgasm. Despite her dominant nature, Tyra liked dick. If she sucked me off, she kissed my cum into my mouth. If I came inside her, I'd lick her clean. I learned to love the taste of cum, mine and...well more on that later.

Tyra jumped in the shower and I washed her body. We showered together and soaped up her body and cleaned it lovingly. After, I dried her with a fluffy towel and helped her dress. At this point she'd usually give me my instructions for the day. She had set up a housework schedule for me, so there was no need to repeat what were standing orders. She'd tell me things like what she wanted for dinner. Today she said, "Don't cook dinner. We're going out tonight. I also have a surprise for you.

With that, she spit in my face and left for work.

There really wasn't that much to do while she was gone. Toilets were cleaned every day. The kitchen was mopped daily. The house was dusted daily too. Today was also vacuum the rugs day. It wasn't a backbreaking workload. Everything was done in less than two hours. Since I didn't have to cook dinner, I spent the rest of the day playing games on my laptop.

When I heard her car pull into the driveway I quickly went to the door, got down on my hands and knees, leaned forward with my arms outstretched until my head touched the floor. The Chinese Kow-tow position. When Ty entered I said, "Welcome home Master Ty. How may your lowly slave serve you."

I heard him moving around but didn't dare break position to see what he was doing. After a few minutes Ty said, "Get up and get your ass over the arm of the couch."

Getting up I saw that Ty had taken off just his pants, and that a big black strapon cock was poking out of the fly of his underwear. I bent over the arm of the couch as instructed and felt him lift my skirt and pull down my panties. He positioned the head of his big black cock, I could now take 8 inches, against my asshole. "God damn white bitch hospital administrator just decided to let several doctors go to cut down on costs. My workload just went up a lot because of that white cunt."

I knew how to please my man and said, "Yes Ty. I did it because I wanted your Black cock fucking my white ass and you didn't do it. Fuck me now, hard, and maybe we can work something out."

"Bitch" Ty shouted, and he shoved his cock up my eager ass. He started pumping rapidly. In and out. Deeper and deeper. My ass had been stretch enough that I could enjoy being raped by my man.

"Fuck me. Fuck my white ass with that black cock." Ty did, and I actually came.

He then pulled out of me. Took off the strapon. Threw me on the floor and used my face until he orgasmed too.

When the last drop of pleasure faded he pulled me close to him and kissed me. "I really needed that. Thank you for understanding what I wanted."

Ty was so loving and kind. I loved him. I relaxed and wondered what the special surprise he had mentioned would be.