All Comments on 'My Blue Angel'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

What the actual fuck?

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I can see why this was dedicated to the cuck king himself Hardaysknight.

I see there's a distinct pattern to your stories and it's not for me.

desecrationdesecration9 days ago

Promiscuous woman when single continues being promiscuous after marriage, sap takes her back. Alpha fux, beta bux.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

So, you totally crash your car and rather than get a shiny, new one you've always wanted to drive, you opt for the more expensive, time consuming, difficult option of completely rebuilding the old one, knowing that as a major wreck part of its value is gone forever while hoping that the numerous repairs hold???

Is that what you'd really do? I seriously doubt it.

PS did wifey ever bounce as enthusiastically on MC's dick as on Roger's? I doubt that also.

Enjoy that image forever, wondering all the time if she just cheated smarter.

After all, look how many YEARS it took MC to find out, and then only by a stroke of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

3 Stars from GW on this one . Kick her cheating ass to the curb . Also good luck with the STD's

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Who the hell would put up with this shit? Why would you keep her? How do you ever trust a faithless bitch like this ever again?

How is this a "better to keep her" situation?

I'm sure he has a prenupt to protect his business and assets. He has proof she cheated.

He cuts her loose. And gets on with life.

And his life would be pretty fucking good.

Maybe with Stephanie? Who wouldn't like a long legged red head who fucks your brains out?

Or maybe with someone (or a bunch of other someones) else?

Sorry. I just don't get it. You catch a spouse cold hearted cheating? Lies to you?

All my love would die right there. Done. Betrayal. Over. Why try and resurrect something that died already?

Just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The while dialog and reconciliation after the reveal cane off as robotic. 4 stars (tops).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry, I don't see a lot of hope here. Neither of these people is ready or willing to do what it will take, or forego what they will need to, to make this marriage viable.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Nope. Not one of your better ones. Who’s dumb enough to have sex with his wife after she comes back from her trysts? Who’s foolish and a moron to not divorce after she cheated 3 different times? Just doesn’t make sense. The wife you put in this story would keep cheating. She likes it and it’s part of her DNA. Disappointed

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why does love "BS" always to enter into the topic, we EVEN expect more from a Girl friend not with a wife we plan on sharing a family and life with. It is not that hard to stay faithful I found it was always easy and seeing other indulge in there lustful cheating I was always amazed at those men's ability to stay numb and out of touch. I never kept them as friends I lost respect for them . If I heard them talking about their exploits I just walked away.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg3 months ago

Regarding her time with Roger: I’ve traveled all over the world, as have many of my colleagues and business associates, and every one of us have informed our SO’s when we were traveling and when we had arrived at our destinations. So I’m puzzled why the author, Ohio, did not have the OP call Carrie and inform her that he was traveling to Miami on business. Granted, he had no idea she was already there, but it’s common courtesy and a show of love to inform your SO when you’re traveling in case something happens and they need to get a hold of you. Obviously this would have warned Carrie that there was a slim chance she’d run into her husband but very slim. The only answer I can come up with as to why Ohio ignored this piece of common communication between a husband and wife, is because it might’ve thrown a wrench into Carrie’s plans and destroyed the crisis element of his story.

The way I see it however, is if Ohio had included that courtesy, it’s possible that it would’ve increased the level of intrigue in his story. Would Carrie take the chance that she could cheat on her husband right under his nose, so to speak, and get away with it? Since she didn’t know about Uncle Tony, she probably would have anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She says she's slept with numerous guys while being married, all under the guise of her visiting her friend, which she did at 1st. At their meeting, he tells her there's 3 options, of which 1 was dismissed. Then he names 3!! Why, after all she did, would he even want to stay with her & continue their marriage? She cheated almost every time she was away, & probably will do so again.

He should get himself tested for any STDs whether or not she does. But on the same token, throw her ass out, for the line of her cheating &.... Ohio made this husband an absolute spineless wimp. After breakfast & confronting her, any man would tell her to sleep in a spare bedroom or couch for a few days while looking for a place to stay. Not this guy! For that, 1 star. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why are so many of the wives in these stories very damaged women whose coping mechanism for whatever ails them is to spread their legs for whatever guy takes their fancy? Would be nice if we could get some more down-to-earth women, though I suppose the stories would be harder to write.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

3 Stars on this story . So his wife cheats with 3 guys and he stays with her .. I would leave her for the hot red head . Make sure you get tested for STD's and she will make your daughter really proud ,. I bet your daughter will have 3 boyfriends at the same time in high school

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have to disagree with some of the naysayers, fiction is all about making bizarre coincidences come to pass.

I remember going on holiday as a kid and always thinking it was strange that I'd meet people from my home town, less strange once I'd grown up and realised that travel agents sell holiday packages and choice isn't as free as one would think.

But then as an adult randomly going somewhere far away only to run into someone I knew from school.

Point being is that such things happen all the time, and it only takes one of them to be more significant for a story to become interesting. The sad underlying truth here is that people if similar backgrounds are attracted to the same places like flies to shit.

RodzzzRodzzz6 months ago

So that's it?

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

Oh you poor bastard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought Ohio was one of the better writers, but this was a ridiculous waste of effort. The dude travels from Charlette NC to Florida and while talking to his eighty year old uncle who happens to live on a waterfront property and happens to be looking through binoculars at the boats passing his property trying to spot naked boobies. He succeeds and hands the binoculars to his nephew who at that moment sees his wife fucking some guy while floating down the river maybe 800 miles from their home. (what are the freaking odds of that). Tooooo stupid. Then, the women who says, out of the blue, "Jack, will you do me a favor and fuck my brains out". Who writes shit like that? Damn this is an embarrassment for a writer of Ohio's caliber. 2/5.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

I can maybe see him not being too upset at the cheating, but what about the lying?

\

"Stephanie Prince was a tall, extremely hot red-head" and she's going through "one hell of a dry spell?"

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

I liked Stephanie more :(

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight8 months ago

I always liked this story... and I still do.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Originally gave this 3/5. But on rereading it it really is fucked up bullshit.

Changed my score to 2/5 because of the rubbish subject matter.

You kept the two because it was well written

2/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And the divorce was finalized 7 months later. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Umm no. Just plain no. His wife went from. Two one night stands enabled by her friend Margie, to a full blown affair with emotional buildup, the lunches and kissing and planning, to a four day f$ckfest in Florida with the asshole with the boat. And worse her husband witnessed some of it and knew what she was doing the rest of the time in Florida with the PI reports. She was flat out living and dating the guy. The idea that there was no romance and it was just sex is laughable. Maybe with the two one night stands, but not this time. Compare this yo the wife in Her Bkue Minivan by the same author. There too I believe that divorce was the only viable path, but at least that wife tried. She was really remorseful and had a mental issue, being obsessed with kinky sex, and worked hard at therapy to find out why and how to solve that. She owned up to what she did and seemed to really change. That husband did not accept what she had done, refused to go to counseling, and while he appreciated the efforts she made, he realized he didn't want to be with her anymore and chose divorce, breaking her heart, but it was the right move for him. This wife is an admitted slut. And yet the husband here basically just accepts it, somehow knowing she still loves him, and then starts revenge shagging with Stephanie, who offered herself a couple years ago. Huh? I cannot believe his initial reaction was to do.nothing except to call Margie. I cannot believe when his wife called, he didn't tell her to enjoy her time in Florida on the boat and not come home. The kid are grown up and not even hers. He doesn't need evidence for a.no fault divorce. He can still have the PI investigate the new guy and the timing, etc. But really? Just decide to probably accept it, get a bit of revenge and hot sex.and wait till she gets back. Letting her complete her f$ckfest holiday? Wtf? He could have at least put the fear of God in ger, and then let he race home, and still spend his time with Stephanie. Please. This wife is nowhere near some of the others on her whether it is the one time limerence in "Innocent Question", the messed up beauty with Daddy issues in "I Hate Surprises", or Irina in "My Irina", who was basically raped, with a husband more interested in first in revenge than in consoling his wife (he was great all the way up until he was an asshole and got his head out if his ass). So no. Just no. Let Carrie go and move on. She can go join the wife, Julie, turned slut twice for her young hot boytoy in "Looking Right at It", who btw got forgiven, also after revenge sex. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

who ever told you that you can write lied. lit reakky needs a ignore author feature..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written but truly not a believable beginning because of his initial reactions and response..Come on Ohio,get more realistic . A real husband would have reacted by hunting down the boat and addressed the situation. Or the minimum of phoning or texting her saying something like "nice boat,entertaining fucking,Don't come home".By not doing that in your story you lost a lot of backing for your MC.

Unfortunately as much as i like most of your writing you tend to do that with many of your male MCs and stories...still you get 4 stars for a good tale..JZK

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[16.06.23]

Excellente!

Love this part (as a Letterman fan):

"You know what?" I said to her around midnight, when we were sleepily half-watching Letterman. "I'm having a really good time!"

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd normally HATE this sort of, very logical, but, what... immoral conclusion/resolution? Somehow you have found the excruciatingly delicate balance to make it seem, uh, workable to normal sensibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was one of the better reconciliation stories in that he at least had the balls to get some strange himself to even the score rather than the typical RAAC crap that is loved by the sissy crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently the weasel guy, HighBrow, nitpic, etc., who contribute nothing to this site (other than useless negative comments) don’t really understand fiction. Until they start writing their own stories, they might consider withholding negative comments on stories by a talented and prolific writer such as ohio. Many readers appreciate ohio even when they aren’t wearing dresses…but simply enjoying reading a well-written (and free) story. How stupid can one reader be to comment that ohio writes a lot of “nothing” stories? No one is forcing you to keep reading his stories, knucklehead.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

A rich cuck this time who chooses cuckhood. Just like shooing lost sheep back through the fence and into the pen. Hmmm. How effing jaded can you get? Even though the cheater gets away with it and will certainly do it again, femdom is not gonna like this version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top story. Top writer.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Absolutely no point to this story just dribble⭐️

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Is

Is there an author who writes more nothing stories than this one?.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

This story is among your best.

Everybody makes mistakes.

It's how, and why their made that determines the outcome.

Moral of the story has Maria.

She did all she could to avoid and resist BIL.

She was raised in the aftermath of Adultery.

She was seduced and dominated and didn't have a chance.

She absolutely deserved a second chance.

Second nightmare had a complete narcissist.

She only thought of herself.

When it all fell apart, suddenly, she remembered the guy she shit on.

She got exactly what she deserved.

In this tale, Carrie got off easy.

The story, the characters, the plot, all were absolutely brilliant!!!

The dialogue, is probably the most real, funniest, well written I've ever read on LIT.

Keeping her in suspense about Stephanie, is delicious.

The dialogue alone brings you back again, and again.

Outstanding!!!

I fully appreciate that you reconcile when you deem it appropriate.

At least most of the time.

Maria deserves a second chance.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

The writing was good but the story was probably one of your lamest I have read.

You did get some kudos from dress wearing cuck story lovers but other than that and a few who swallow any RAAC, and this was one of those, with no redeeming reasons for it to end that way, few should like it. And I am a guy that doesnt mind a RAAC just not a fan of weak stories that really only have a different ending based on what was given us.

PBD2022PBD2022over 1 year ago

Meanwhile the womanizer, the helper friend and the cheater lives to laugh towards the stupidity of a long time cuck/wimp.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What a fucking Joke and not in a Haha way just truly Pathetic but for this author par for the course

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second time through and I don't see why he would choose to stay with her. She's cheated three times, by her own admission, he caught her once. He has a great replacement waiting for him to leave her, there's no guarantee that the wife won't cheat again. So why stay with her? Love can't fix the loss of trust and there was nothing said within the story that would make us believe she will live up to her promises.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

I know you're going to garner a lot of "cuck screamers" with this story but I found it refreshing and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really surprised on the phone call to his wife he didn't tell her "I know what you are doing. Come back now or it's over." Instead he calmly lets her finish the week with Roger and has sex with Stephanie and has the PI report. Cool customer I guess. I couldn't do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't understand why, in a situation like this one, Jack does not insist in a post-nup. That is the only thing, that might ensure no further straying by Carrie.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Two wrongs don’t make a right. When he called Stephany for a booty call, he was no better than Carrie. He should have kicked her cheating lying ass to the curb. He should have given Margie some form of humiliating pay back and he should have taken a baseball bat to Roger. Roger knew she was married and he still pursued her, what a total jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dump the bitch. Can't be trusted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I was feeling surprisingly optimistic about my marriage. Maybe part of it was just a certain degree of maturity; at 41 my response to her adultery was more than just the blind rage I might have felt at 25. Like I told you back at the beginning of this, I know that Carrie loves me. She's messed-up, but she loves me. So if we can do something about the messed-up part, maybe we'll make it."

Not maturity. He's prematurely aged into a weak, needy, unprincipled demi-man. Yeah, as written, she really looooves him. Not one episode, but three that she mentioned, along with prior resolutions to stop. Ah, but the magic counselor will fix her? ! God what a stupid superstition, and what an inane weak story.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Damn, you wrote about a husband who was actually an adult, instead of a hurt little boy who runs away.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have taken a different tack. First in would not have been binoculars but a telescope connected to a computer. Pictures are taken and emailed. They are saved down so they could be sent from a mobile phone. He phones Nashville/Margie and asks for his wife to either phone from Margie's mobile phone or a land line if she has one. When she cannot of course, he sends a text with a picture to his wife wit the word 'Explain'. His wife then has to hot foot it back home by passing Nashville. He phones Margie and give her five verbals from hell and tells her what he thinks of her and tells her to keep her skanky body and mind away from his wife. He gets all the gory details from his wife. He divorces his wife but remarries her once it has got finalised to make her understand its a new contract. Thus I feel the story could have been better. The plot is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can't ever trust a cunt like this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After just reading a BTB story this one was a real letdown. Just 1 🌟 from me.

What a wimp!

Of course if it were my wife I might have a different opinion.

After 50+ years forgiveness might win out.

Bill S.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Possible outcome. My wife cheated for a bit about 18 yrs. ago, but I won and now its 29 yrs. and just as good as year 1.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

You can just feel the love oozing out of her, what has her numerous affairs got to do with her overwhelming love and respect for her husband.

Here we have the archetypal married couple, one is delusional and the other is a moron, you can decide which is which.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Strange that she was not pulled up for her public exhibition of being on the boat and was being able to be seen by the world. He should have rubbed it in that she may well be on countless web sites by now. I would have also added that Margie was spoken to and given the 'riot act'. The problem is trust, she met the male and then went to see him. She should have thought about it making the decision to stop it. Going after that means she is a devious person.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Sucked

It wasn't the first time and he should have called and told her friend in Nashville what he thought her interference

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disturbing to say the least.

For myself I’d choose calling her cell & telling her it was over & why. I couldn’t remain married to her.

God! I’m glad this never happened to me!

A 5 for a great setting & story.

But I dislike cucks!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick fuck, what a life, insane she will repeat her act till death/it will get a lot worse (The female change issue watch)!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Very average story. AA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take stephanie out of the story. Do you still choose option 3 ohio?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waste of time reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh! Bland and pretty ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - great writer. Really feel the characters thinking and actions

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHY HE HAS GROWN KIDS ???????? Living with some twisted snag / will eat you up / she is what she is and will never change (it's a given she has proved that with-out and certainties or for thought ) especially in these day's of out laddish STD resistant to all forms of anti /biotics.. But fools rule and idiots follow the dumbing down of society and morality and common sense.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

not my kind of story - so no comment

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 3 years ago

This entire tale is built on such a ridiculous event! In another state, having a beer whilst watching the river flow by, and seeing his wife getting fucked on a sailboat as it floats by! For god’s sake, please rewrite that first part! Totally unbelievable!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Not a fan of RAAC, so it would have been four stars, but you earned the fifth star because, I, too, am a fan of licking Kung Pao chicken off a woman's breasts.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How would he ever trust her? Moron!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More Ohio cuck shit

This author does not even try anymore, she just writes a cuck into every story. It must feel,great to have so many commenters hating your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What?!

So he thinks that being noble is to accept her deceit, lies and cheating, when he says,"Not so noble, I guess".? One of Ohio's poorer offerings. Even his solution as choice No.3.is pretty pathetic. She's cheated three times in the last 5 yrs so she's likely to cheat again, once the dust has settled. Her job gives her plenty of opportunity. Worth only 3*s, if that.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Another stupid, wimpy cuckold story! Can't wait to read something that isn't a RAAC load of scrap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

She made him a Cluck . He Should have divorced her cheating Ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nah sorry don't like this cuck shit.

It should have gone, from the time he saw her on the Boat.

I handed the binoculars back to my uncle asking him to keep an eye on them while I made a call.

I then called Marjorie and asked to speak to Carrie. After she lied to me I just hung up.

I then sent a text to Carrie, "How is Nashville?" I asked my uncle what the woman he was looking at had just done. He replied she had just picked up her cell phone and was responding to a text. Her response was, "Going good lover I am enjoying spending time with Marj."

While waiting for her response I was checking the registration on "The Blue Angel".

After finding out the registration details I sent her a text "So that isn't you fucking Roger Dionne on the deck of The Blue Angel then."

She responded. "No of course not I am in Nashville not on a boat in Florida. "She had just given herself away. How did she know the boat was in Florida.

I then said goodbye to my uncle and drove to the Marina to wait for the boats return. After 2 hours the boat returned and I was waiting for her to leave the boat,

She left the boat arm in arm with Dionne and was laughing and smiling UNTIL she looked up and saw me walking towards her.

She quickly released her arms from fuck knuckle and said "Honey it isn't what it looks like."

Roger looked up at her words and saw a very pissed off man walking towards him. He pulled out his 38 special and said "Stop or I will shoot."

I continued walking towards him and said "Go ahead you have already killed my marriage so why not kill me." He never pulled the trigger so as soon as I got close to him I took the gun off him, threw it into the water and proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

My slut of a wife tried to stop me but I said to her. Ïf you try to stop me I will take my anger out on you SLUT."

10 minutes after they had left the boat I left the wharf and lover boy would never be the same again. Eventually he lost his job but that was well after he got out of hospital and rehab.

As for Carrie I told her not to come home again as I was divorcing her as she was nothing but a slut and I never wanted to see her agin.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah, boot Carrie and go get Stephanie, seems like a natural and correct progression to me

Scores 3/5 because of the shift ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuing to see Stephanie is a very bad decision

Carrie has been remorseful, contrite and agreeable to every demand and condition Jack has put forth. In her mind, Jack has the moral high ground at present. That is certainly debatable, IMHO, because of his activities with Stephanie.

Continuing to see Stephanie will only serve to hurt Carrie more and cause her to develop anger and resentment toward Jack. She will become the partner who demonstrates the most commitment to repairing their bond. His moral high ground will transform into sinking sand. If Jack's goal truly is to salvage their marriage it is foolish, petty and counterproductive for him to prolong his revenge affair.

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?

I THINK MOST OF THE COMMENTS ARE RIGHT ON...NO TRUST, NO STABLE RELATIONSHIP. I KNOW I WOULD BE WONDERING WHAT SHE IS DOING AS SOON AS SHE'S OUT OF SIGHT. EVEN IF I STILL LOVED HER, THE HURT WOULD ALWAYS HAUNT ME AND I WOULD HAVE TO DIVORCE HER ANYWAY. BETTER FOR BOTH TO JUST END IT RIGHT AWAY.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Anon, you said: "You caught her...and wasted it......." That's not true. Ohio told a fictional story about a fictional couple and their fictional life.

It's not real. None of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You caught her...and wasted it.......

Damm it...the only way to scare the crap out a cheating woman is to serve Divorce papers...and then make the bitch craw back very slowly...play with her feelings for cheating on you...make the bitch hurt...or what's the point of this story.........

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Come on!!!

Another Ohio CUCK story??? Can you at least TRY to write about stronger, self respecting MEN!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not My Way

I would have kicked her Cheating Ass to the Curb ..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Good story, but I would dump her cheating ass and go for Stephanie. How do you trust someone like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon 10/25/17

Several suggestions for you; 1) Don't yell. 2) Learn to spell so you don't look so illiterate. 3) Try to be a little constructive in your comments instead of being a fuckwit.

Me, I'd be wondering how long I could keep the little threesome going. I like how he got his ducks in a row and confronted her when she walked in the door. Don't know that I could have stayed with her but a threesome... Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why let her blow her husband...

...without a condom? her lover would have had his cock in her mouth for sure, and std's can be transferred that way also. he could have been ripping her ass as well. interesting story nevertheless.

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Skip It

Just total garbage, just not realistic at all⭐️

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Setting himself up

For more heartbreak. I can concede all of his points with one addition...a rock solid postnup for future cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretentious is good.

It let's you pretend that what you just said means more than the reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Handled his business like a real man.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
WIMP Alert

Bunch of RAAC bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a big fucking 1*

Wife fucks around on him for years and he accepts it. Fucking pussy. And he needs to fuck with Margie's life a whole lot. She's not the one who made his wife fuck other guys but she was sure I the middle of pushing her into it. It sure would be a lot easier just to dump the bitch and take up with Stephanie. At least she's honest with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written, but its a toss up.

The marriage will be in Limbo for a long time, then probably fail. He's going to fall for Stephanie, she's a much much better partner. And he already knows it. Carrie was inadvertently honest, she is a horrible person. Well, at least too stupid to be a decent wife. They had a good run, but Marjorie will now see it as her mission to get Carrie back as her slut buddy somehow. Carrie will eventually meet up with Marjorie in secret, and even if she doesn't fuck someone that trip, he knows what the future holds. And he probably won't wait for Carrie to fall again. Just cut his losses and see if he and Stephanie can make it work. Carrie is a lost cause.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
This has to be one of the more satisfying of ohio's stories

Why? He doesn't just run reconciliations. Blue Dodge Minivan and Brisket both had divorces in them. So he has street cred.

But this just tickles me pink because the wife actually has to EARN her forgiveness. If she can't ditch Margie, if she can't keep her legs nailed shut, she's toast.

I also get where the husband is coming from. Loving her enough to stick around but not being emotionally gutted by the occurrence. They weren't soulmates, but certainly soul buddies and she let him down. Well...buddies do that. And because they are buddies, you forgive them. But you extract that pound of flesh too just to remind the buddies that there are a lot of other 'buddies' out there...like Stephanie Price.

I don't think the guy is going to do more than dine with Stephanie but unlike 'An Innocent Question', this wife is EARNING her forgiveness, not expecting it as a given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

Just a story about 2 self centered assholes who have no business being married to each other or to anyone else. Totally fucked up story. 1* all the way.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

kind of left open at the end.

chapter 2 please?

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Perfect little story.

Caught the “mature” response of a self confident man; confident in knowing his wife DOES love him, and confident in his love making abilities (going a few rounds with Stephanie didn’t hurt with that either). He knows he’s getting a little old to start dating for a life partner again (not just plain dating, or simple sex). He still loves his wife, despite the hurt she caused. He’s confident she loves him. He’s sure (after the PI report) this is a simple fling, and he knows his wife’s previous life and non-married personality.

Wow!!! Wasn’t it lucky Uncle Tony happened to have binoculars and looking at the boats right at that moment! But of course these coincidences are what make for good stories.

Anyway, for me an easy 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ANOTHER CROCK OF SHITE

AND ANOTHER PATHETIC WIMP ASSHOLE OF A HUSBAND...GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS YOU FUCKWIT AND KICK HER CHEATING SKANK ASS TO THE KERB...GROW SOME BALLS AND START ACTING LIKE A MAN...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We are not all wimps

Most of your stories are well written however not all thought out. We all are not wimps and I have already proved that as I did burn the bitch. I yet have to read one of your stories where you really did BTB. Must not be in your makeup. Hopefully soon you will see we are not like that and will truly do a btb story. No way back from multiple strayings. I would just take Stephanie and tell ex to get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I only wish there had been an unpleasant conclusion for Margie.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Reading again

Nice setup, but a curious conclusion.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well told

Not sure I'd have given her the chance but never having been there, who can say? It's good to have some stories of reconciliation and some btb. As long as they make you think and are well written. The only thing worse than a BAD reconciliation story though, is anonymous comments that sound like the comment writer is sitting in his parents basement using the neighbors wife in his underwear while wondering how his first cousin parents were able to legally marry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Another stupid wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous