All Comments on 'My Blue Angel'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 255 Comments
HcopHcopover 10 years ago
One more from the master.

Thank you, great as always.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Read lean & mean with latent edified streak

Sort of like an upscale JPB story ? The narrator showed a streak of alpha behavior that his wife was probably yearning for. I enjoyed that this guy is a fiscal heavy hitter & has options to him unwilling cucks, newly informed of their status don't usually possess. That being said, the wife is one slick liar & is not being required to show much in way of atonement.

The positive aspects of this marriage could have been played up to dodge flack from hardcore BTB faction. That might well be a lost cause though. To me, this is a case where the main character can afford to be indulgent. His finances allow him to exercise his penchant for mercy.

She can be monitored by expensive PI firm at slightest hint of suspicion. That's not an option open to most heartbroken hubbies, not to mention exploring the hot realtor on side. This was a lot less touchy-feely then usual Ohio story. Either way, I'm usually sure to admire his talent , albeit a bit more so now, due to length of literary hiatus.

Solid story with a few very admirable nuances, overall. No way is this the best of Ohio but it's probably the best Lit story to be found today by Loving Wives denizens. Looking forward to inevitable, widely divergent & impassioned comments.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Doing the Math

*Married to an older woman that is cheating on you (can never trust her again, she lied for the past 12 years, her stats suck! Actions speak louder than words.)

*No kids with her (kids from a previous marriage)

+

*Younger woman who you are fucking (for revenge?) and seem to really like a lot.

= Divorce the old bitch as fast as possible, see if it will work with the younger one, if not at least life will be quieter and the stress of a cheating wife will be over.

(Being in a bad relationship is a hell of a lot worse than no relationship)

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a cluck wimp story.

Favorable comments aside, still story of a weak man.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

A new Ohio story! What a great morning. Good to see you writing again. Five. Stars. A wonderful story. Worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To convienent for my taste.

40 million people in the state of Florida, 30 thousand boats and he sees is wife fucking another man in what has to be the biggest fucking coincidence ever? Why the fuck didn't he buy a lottery ticket and win the powerball 100 million at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry 3x cheater, planned affair, week long, no way in hell

think about what it means to be married so a self centered egotisitical compulsive liar, who intentionally cheats and places herself, her husband, and her marriage in harms way. Sorry no way in hell! You would have a better chance of scrubbing stripes off Zebras.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
Huh

Hard to believe this is the same Ohio that put out emotional slammers like House of Cards. this one is sure to cause debate among the fat old men who love nothing more than to sound tough on the Internet...because god knows hanging out on an Internet story site centered around cheating women and yelling at strangers is exactly what tough guys do.

I always laugh when these stories have a husband you finds out she's cheating, bangs her, and then demands an STD test. LOL

Lord_GroLord_Groover 10 years ago
Nice to see your writing skills haven't deteriorated.

This isn't the best thing you've ever written, but it's pretty damned good. I'd give about 7-3 that they make it, long-term. It would really depend on how much work Carrie is willing to do to change, and whether Jack is willing to actually forgive her transgressions.

But Kung Pao Chicken? You are one HELL of a lot braver dude than I am. The places I get Kung Pao Chicken from, they render the oils from the dried hot peppers into the sauce, and you wouldn't want the sauce anywhere near mucous membranes, or senitive skin like nipples, because it would have about the same effect as using Ben-Gay as a lube instead of AstroGlide. Stephanie would NOT want to play hide-the-salami with Jack any more, and there goes your story. It is, at least to me, as discordant note in another wise good piece.

MortonGrangeMortonGrangeover 10 years ago
Point clearly and dramatically made

A serious story which makes its points clearly and dramatically. So well done. Can people change? Of course they can, but it is rare that they do. So good luck to this couple. The intention is heartfelt; the performance is human. So next time it will be: she says: "This time I really mean it"; he says: "believe me, this is your last chance." Then the following time she says: "This time I really really mean it." and he says "This is absolutely your last chance." They've written their own scripts.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 10 years ago
ARRRGH! Stupid fat finger errors.

The last sentence in my previous comment should read:

"It is, at least to me, a discordant note in an otherwise good piece."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have not change

Like Matt Moreau. Both of you have some issues with a man with strong character and always giving chances to the cheating wife ( albeit MM always give the husband a small dick). I will toss a coin to determine your score.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Pretty good story

But I give them a 50:50 chance of making it. Of course, those are the odds of a marriage ending in divorce in the USA, so maybe those odds are not saying much. The comment about the Kung Pao Chicken was apt, but of course, it can be made mild instead of spicy. Or maybe Ohio was saying that sex with the realtor was very spicy! Enjoyable, well-written read. Four stars.

avidfaavidfaover 10 years ago
Very real

The thing I love most about Ohio, one of my favorite writers on this site, is how very real the feelings and people in his stories seem to be, much more so than most other writers.

In his older stories the pain is real and it seems to last forever, even if the resolution and moving on happens quickly.

What is fascinating about this story is that even with the more mature character and the second marriage detachment dimming the pain to the level of an annoyance, still both the character and the feelings seem so real.

Well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok

Your stuff used to be a lot better , more of a mid ground between burn the bitch and lick her sloppy gungy hole. You are headed the M.M. route theme wise.

Writing itself still excellent , subject and storyline not so much.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Will anyone ask for chapter 2?

I imagine that FTDS will help you out and she better be toast at the end the second chapter or he will write an alternative. Since he moved the BTB gang win them all...

Great to see you posting again, even if provocatively ! Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

O,

Mucho gracias. Very good stuff as usual.

Matt

GaryAPBGaryAPBover 10 years ago
Very Interesting

Well done.

I thought this story raised several interesting questions. One of them is whether anyone would want to be married to an ex-cheater who is not cheating now only because they are scared of the consequences (and that can be either way round, the cheater could be the wife or the husband). I would much prefer that I was married to someone who was faithful to me simply because they loved me and wanted me and didn't want to fuck anyone else.

I guess in this case it will depend on the success of her therapist. If she can come away knowing that she only ever wants her husband, that no one else is seriously attractive to her, then they have a chance. Another commentator said they have a 50-50 chance, I agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still a great author!

Great to see Ohio still at it. I agree that time could be spent dissecting this little tale, complaining about the minute and trivial details that may or may not detract from overall enjoyment. However, I think Ohio's goals here were met, and met well. He seemed to me to be going for tone: a smoothly flowing tale, delivered with a strong consistent voice, over quickly, nary a detail wasted. Seems to me what was new for Ohio in this entry, was a man getting a little something for himself on the side. His adultery seemed to act as a balm or salve, to ease the pain and help him retain focus on what was really important. And what was really important, was to let Carrie know that he was neither clueless nor hapless (anymore?). She had taken him for granted, and there would be no tolerance for that any longer. As for how realistic or plausible this or that detail was or was not, fuck it! This is fiction, and Ohio's homage to HDK's well written dialogue and JPB's "cheat a cheater" style revenge, is just as effective, whether or not it is realistic that he just "happened to be at Uncle Tony's with binoculars at JUST the right moment in time to catch Carrie riding some other guy's cock" or not!! I think the story works, certainly others have asked Lit readers to suspend disbelief further. Thanks Ohio! Great to see you back! Stick around for awhile! We need more who can do what you do so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahhhh

A other unfinished story. How typical

Always good until the hurried ending.

Don't understand why LW writers cannot finish their stories.

Pity

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Welcome back.

A year and a half is too long. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, this was not anywhere near

up to your usual standards. I usually like your stuff but this was terrible. I sure as hell hope your put more thought and effort into your next one.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Doesn't read like the old OHIO stories???

Is Matt behind this one?? LOL

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Oh Boy - A new Ohio Story!

Oh golly gee, I'm so thrilled I could just regurgitate. While this story was not as bad as some of your world class RACC shit, it's obvious your time away from writing for Lit has caused your balls to shrivel up.

It was going good right up until choice three, (you will note that all the women liked that one). Declaring an open marriage was the correct solution, this way he gets to keep his future ex-slut wife around as a fuck buddy while banging the red head.

It's a no brainer, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Anyway I gave it a two, just because it started well, and you have been away for awhile. However, if you can't find your balls, you may want to consider going away again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great to see you!

I haven't read the story yet but it is awesome to see you here. I know it will be good.

CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Note to Ohio

Your stories, including this one, are always among the best. I understand it is hard to write something fresh and new but I would like to go on record as saying I prefer your longer, more dramatic, angst filled stories to this type of story. I would encourage you not to worry about the possible repetitive themes in your stores and give us something like Richard Gronier or Cards when you have time. And forget about those who obsess on calling writers wimps because they do not like the plot of a story.

jasonnhjasonnhover 10 years ago
Quite good

I guess I am out of sync with those who define a wimp as someone who doesn't absolutely destroy their cheating wife.

I think he made a reasonable choice with his eyes wide open. He confronted his wife and took charge. Will that guarantee her fidelity? Nope! But there is a chance. She admits she was wrong, no prevarication, no excuses. She says: "I'm selfish, I'm immature, I'm a liar and a cheater." Yup! She accepts going to counseling. She accepts that her friend is a problem and is not going off for "visits" anymore. In essence she capitulated to all his demands. She also knows she is on very thin ice.

In addition, he got a bit of revenge, quickly, effectively, and with acceptance by his wife as to the justice of his actions.

In short, HE is calling the shots.

He also loves the dumb bitch. She didn't fool around to hurt him in any way or to get out of her marriage. He describes her as "broken", an important point. She is basically a very good wife who has a serious fault, her "restlessness". That fault needs to be addressed and fixed if they are to stay together. He states a couple times he has concerns about her ability to act differently in the future but is willing to try to make it happen. Life usually doesn't come perfectly or with guarantees. You have to decide if you can fix or live with the flaws. He is trying the fix.

I think he stands tall and decides to give her a second chance, BUT not a third. I think that is realistic and reasonable.

And, of course, the story is written well.

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Always love your writing and this was no different. Thank you for once again sharing with us.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Intelligent

Different look at a painful topic. A little flippant but interesting. Takes a real confident man to do what he does. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You must be aging pretty fast

This was a juvenile effort. My guess you are entering your second childhood.

The writing was pretty fair but the story was not good.

There, there, we want to get well don't we, Ohio? Well, then, I think the jello has been enough excitement for you for one day.

And your private joke type of little note to Harddaysknight...he's in the other bed, right next to you. You can actually call out, talk to him. He's right next to you...look... see?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
Ohio is among the best.

Any hack can come up with a story where the cheating wife gets sold into slavery and the boyfriend gets his balls cut off. Many stories on Lit have proven that fact over the years. Ohio thinks about his characters. It would be pretty boring if every husband in every story, divorced the cheater, maimed her boyfriend, married his lovely assistant, and kept the family dog. This was a mature man considering his options as to what would be best for him. It was logical. Not every man is able to dump a woman he has loved for years. That is a fact. These stories reflect different approaches and Ohio always serves up some great treats for us readers. I am thankful that he writes for our entertainment and that he posted another story and I really hope he posts many more this year. Thanks a bunch for the hard work and the time involved and for using that plot devise. I find it all believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That ...

Was a VERY unOhio narrative ... But as always quality shines through

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two wrongs do not make a right

I find you to be stereo typical. I do agree that it is the best way to make the wife understand what it feels to be cheated upon. But, more often than not I have found in your stories a cheated husband committing adultery after his finding his wife has done it .... Is it the right solution? I don't know ....

xtremeddxtremeddover 10 years ago
Fun Firm, this is where we stand and this is where we fall. Underlying humor, irony...

and great to read your work again.

Did not read all 60+ comments for the gist of opinions, already had my own.

Happy 2014 Lit. Thanks for sharing on Lit. Ohio.

DD

xtremeddxtremeddover 10 years ago
...alright 30+ comments

still watch out for anonymous shit

DD

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
As always, well written, but....

This really had no heart. His first reaction is "maybe I can live with this" and then goes and gets mad, with no real narrative about this transition. Also, there's little drama. It's two people taking about their marriage. Not that riveting. I mean, I don't need spy cameras and international intrigue, but this story lacked that "it" factor that makes it memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nah...

This story left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I'm sure the cucks and ass wipes liked it.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Thanks!

It's been nearly three years, and I thought you'd stopped contributing. I'm glad you're back. I like to give fives when things are written in a comfortable cohesive style and this story works so it's a five.

As I recalled, and I went back and checked, you wrote 'Visiting Richard Gronier'. I thought that was the piece that was missing. Our boat owner, Dionne, needed a visit. He needed to know that at least once a husband had caught him, and though our guy wasn't looking for trouble, any next guy might not be so accommodating.

Our hero needn't have made a direct appearance. The PI could have paid a visit, or even just a mailer with the incriminating evidence and a modest admonition the next husband might not behave in the same 'civilized' manner. Our playboy needed a little uncertainty added to his happy carefree life; we could consider it, not revenge, but something of a public service for the next trusting husband.

One last thing; our hero is no wimp. His first wife had died, and this woman had stepped in and provided the needed nurturing. You never brought it up, but certainly his kids didn't need the trauma and sense of second loss exposure and divorce would have caused.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Good

Good tale, your husband got to the point of solving the problem, no muss no fuss no boodehoo. Too bad our hero doesn't make wifey watch Stephanie ride him cowgirl style, gotta even the score with some images that won't easily leave her memory.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Open marriage story

In a Revenge story there is DIVORCE!!! Not a reconciliation story, because there is not to coming back a earlier stady state in the marriage. An non declared open marriage story, wich has revenge and reconciliation principle. Unfortunatelly the TRUE declerad or non declered Open marriage stories are the fewers among the stories, because the cuckoldry is not open marriage at all. According to my opinion Chilleywilley's non declared Open marriage story is better than Ohio's story. But this is personal taste! I am not a big supporter of the Open marriages but a open marriage story is not a Cuck story so 5*****.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I forgot to mention the title

The title of Chilleywilley's story is "The Symmetry of Sin".

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
yes jack..... oops ohio....

indeed...but once a cheater.............!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!

Welcome back Ohio, You were great, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Always great to read Ohio

Very nice to see you back in action. This was a very nice read but not up to your previous standards. I got the "Blue" connection and I think this story could use further development of the Ohio style. I always enjoyed the counselor's sessions and their impact on the relationship. I like to see the onion peeled back as only Ohio can.

I hope we will see more of your efforts in the near future.

Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
welcome back ohio

good read . interesting reconciliation . only time will tell if it works.

LickerLoverLickerLoverover 10 years ago
Well Done

Great to see you writing again...I've enjoyed your previous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That is the old Ohio

and I am glad to see him back. I read a previous offering sometime earlier in 2013, maybe even two of them, and they didnt seem to be of the same quality this is, or of the earlier great works.

Hope you are getting the itch to crank out more.

Patillie

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Blink blink...

An ohio story! Blink blink...an OHIO story?

Jeezus! It's like the lottery today.

Oh...I guess I better read the story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another 5* story from a top storyteller

Thank you. A really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

Excellent story. Good sex scenes. But , but, BUT : Reads like a prelude or part 1.

Is "His Red Demon" the next chapter ?? How about it OHIO ?

From the frosty lake I'm

AMerryMan

FD45FD45over 10 years ago

You don't write enough

Enough said.

katranmankatranmanover 10 years ago
Again Please

Great to see another fine story from one of my very favorites. Please tell us you are going to contribute regularly again. The LW category has missed your quality writing and story style skills dearly!!!

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Decent tale

My only issue is that hubby breaks his own rules,in that he wants to in effect cuck.his wife while preaching about vows and monogamy.The first time he screws Stephanie it was before he knows if his marriage will survive,but then he preaches monagamy but decides he can screw around,which kind of knocks the legs out of option 3...it may make him look like a tough guy,but what it does is say he is just as hypocritical as his wife.

Ron-SanRon-Sanover 10 years ago
This is why

This is another example of why you have been my favorite writers for years.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
I'd say

that his 'extra efforts' with Stephanie were because he is a couple times behind the wife...and he wants her to FEEL what she has inflicted upon him so that the lesson is nice and painful for her.

If he went Biblically, he'd get 21 encounters to her three.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 10 years ago
Another excellent read

Thanks for coming back. There's a whole crowd behind you.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Welcome back!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ditto Welcome back!!!

Missed your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Good story and welcome back!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
The Trust is gone.

He's going to have to watch her like a hawk for the rest of their marriage. Remember, folks. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Well written as with all of ohio's works, but still a RAAC tale in the end. I miss the tales of ohio's where the hubby was actually man enough to divorce the cheating slut and move on with his life.

3 Stars.

JennyBearJennyBearover 10 years ago
I loved it!

Nothing I like more than a reconciliation and retribution story. That's right I said retribution. Roger Dionne and those other two guys never made any vows to him.

BelgiumBelgiumover 10 years ago
Dud

I have nothing azgainst reconcilliation when the story calls for it, but this story is definately not your best work, both prose wise as storywise.

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
I can see it

I can see a man taking this track, if...

IF, he believed her story...

IF, he sensed true remorse from her...

IF, weighing the options, he figured this was his best out...

IF, he loved the silly bitch...

IF, she had built up enough marriage equity to let this slide.

He knows her, he believes her, her story rings true with him and coincides with the PI report. He obviously loves her. Is this his best out? He's well-off, he's got a hot chick banging him on the side, he's only 41 and his kids are out of the house....hmmmm.....does he really need her b.s.? The key might be the marriage equity thing-she was a good wife and a great step-mom to his kids. We don't get much more than that.

I thought it was very HDK-like, but maybe lacked the precise wit. I hope for an Ohio-like gut-wrencher next.

Thanks for submitting again! I'm a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Option 4

He has Stephie move in and he gets a harem of two.... A ménage à trois works for me...

DrallDrallover 10 years ago
A Good Story! (as usual)

So glad to have you back! Thank you,OHIO!

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Welcome back!

There is the story, and there is the writing, or technique, and there is the care with which the written piece is presented. This story is not the most gripping or emotion-evoking, but the writing is excellent and the editing almost flawless. You are easily among the very top two or three quality authors in LIT. I thank you, once again, for presenting something worth reading.

green117green117over 10 years ago
Oh boy! an Ohio Story!

Pretty much most of what I could say has been said by some of the other members of the commentariat.

I like the idea that a guy, with a full life and a powerful personality, need not be destroyed by the infidelity of a partner.

Pissed off, sure... wanting to get revenge, sure... but destroyed? Why?

I like the response of another story (with a cricket bat as an important implement) - "the spiritual part of the marriage is gone..." to say what is actually lost -

But really, my BTB buddies - if you were a woman would you want to be involved with someone so fragile that they would revert to >violence< over hide-the-pickle?

Seems like wimp behavior to me... and wimp behavior is oh so not sexy.

YMMV

Green-something

(ohboy! an Ohio story!)

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
****

The writing was good. The story was fine if you're one to trust the slut. For me -- BTB!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm.

So,let me get this straight.He wasn't crushed by her adultery ( that he surmised was happening on a few,if not all,of her trips to her friends)...he was angry. And his way of venting that anger was to basically to cheat too...and the repercussions for his wife's starting this whole cheating fiasco was to allow her to screw him and his new girlfriend. Wow.....he sure taught her a lesson in honesty. Good thing he didn't get REALLY angry and buy her sexy "peek-a-boo" lingerie and some new sex-toys...that would have truly crushed her. -BGunns

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Logical and compelling story

Sometimes living well is the best revenge. I don't see this as an RAAC story as both parties had the option to divorce. She decided to live with his terms and he decided the terms under which he would keep her. Great to have Ohio back. Also appreciated HDK's well written comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Apologies.

In my first comments made about My Blue Angel earlier,I had mixed up two different stories by two different authors.My sincere apologies to both Ohio,and to any readers that got confused by my statements. Note to self....1) Critique ONE story at a time! 2)Proofread comments before submission.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Ohio virgin.

This is my first read of an Ohio story, after reading some of he comments I guess I'll have to check out some others.

This story wouldn't have me jumping to the back catalogue. Well written and I have no problem with him staying on with his wife but I find her transformation from a wayward wife with wanderlust to submissive unconvincing. As for the solution, you stay home and do everything I say while I continue to play around? 3*

Lord_GroLord_Groover 10 years ago
Bruce22 has suggested a sequel.

And I suppose that anything is possible. But I find myself feeling that a sequel would be a very different story. The thing is, stories are driven by tension between competing imperatives, or by conflict, if you will. In this story the tension was mostly between Jack and Carrie. Would Jack divorce her? Would she be remorseful? Could they reconcile? Will Stephanie tempt Jack sufficiently to make him give up on fixing things with Carrie?

A sequel depicting Jack and Carrie trying to heal their relationship would have an entirely different dynamic than this story, and I'm fairly certain it would read much differently. And even with as talented a writer as Ohio doing it, I'm not sure it would be as enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great to see you back!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I knew you were still alive because of your comments to other stories but I feared that you decided to give up writing. Please keep on writing! You are the master of expressing the turmoil that comes when one spouse finds out the other is cheating on the other. This was not a BTB story but was close. I found the husband's character realistic. He is a smart businessman who may have married on the rebound an immature woman who loved him but hadn't completely figured things out. The revenge sex was fair and balanced the equation for the latest fling and his threat to possibly continue to have sex with his lover or others would have helped his wife understand the pain she caused. He gave her a choice and is willing to go to counseling to improve their relationship. It appears she was honest with him in her confession. I believe that, with help, people in that situation could make it. He would have to follow the Reagan saying trust but verify for a while.

I don't get the homage to HDK (another of my favorites). I did find that your style in this case mimicked his. He is the master of writing a complete story in 2 pages. I wish he would return to this section. Like you, he is a great writer but I find his latest string of stories to be boring. My wish this year is that we read more of your stuff and some of the other greats like DQS, Rhenquist, JPB and HDK. Thank you so much for writing this and a the other stories that have entertained thousands of people over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ohio

Good to see you back. This story is NOT up to your old standards. It is a CUCK story. Get your shit together Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written story. But....

I don't see her suddenly becoming monogamous. And his continuing to play with Stephanie would be exposing himself (and his wife) to all the bad things out there. No matter how badly his wife feels, his continuing to rub her face in it wouldn't be conducive to staying married. And the "get even" philosophy just doesn't work. Glad to see you're writing again. This wasn't up to par with some of your older postings. Keep at it!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Very good

Started with a hugely improbable coincidence, big suspension of belief. But the rest was right on reasonable. I don't remember him thinking of the divorce settlement cost, but true enough to life. Easy to say dump her, but that chews years out of your life and bank account.

In her defense, couple of one night stands emboldened her, she went for a mini vacation, and got caught.

Laying down the law...I think that as written, he'll fuck around a bit, but not her.

Good food for thought, good nuanced characters, excellent story.

Chilley

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Picturesque little river???

Gee...an HOUR north of Miami (except at 3AM) puts you in ... Miami! Maybe Ft. Lauderdale! A bit further north, say 60 MILES out, and the only place there are condos and 35 foot vessels is on the Intracoastal Waterway! Hell, 'picturesque' and 'condo' really don't go together at all. 'Picturesque' and 'Sam Adams' don't either, (but Sam does fit with condo!) There are canals throughout Palm Beach county, but they're too small and busy to allow for much nakedness or cowgirl hanky panky! Further inland is National Park lands! Very limited occupation (mostly squatters and truly picturesque!)

Story was fine! I liked the elements ... a truly analytic Hubby with (sexual & non-sexual) marital equity with Sweetie (great term...thanks)! Good response to discovery ... commission a more complete data base and re-evaluate his options given Sweetie's interpretation of marital vows! Have an honest and thorough discussion with Sweetie, then let her experience the taste of 'playing second banana' herself. MUCH more powerful than describing the hurt (AKA whining!) - it is unlikely 'whining about how devastating her betrayal was' has EVER increased respect for the victim!

Welcome back, Maestro!

5*

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
The Problem With Reconciliaton Stories

Isn't that you pissed off the hard core BTB guys. It's that the endings tend to feel like kissing your sister. Read all those words to come full circle, but not quite because there are still uncertainties left unresolved. No real ending. Good writing though. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Spineless cucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Entertaining

5*s. I found Literotica in the late 90s and can take a long view of the site. You and your stories have, by and large, aged well and survive the severe, often unreasonable criticism directed at Loving Wives. Very few other Lit authors have that distinction. A new story by you is always an event. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry anon, but Relinquish is deceased,DQS is writing his book...

...we will have to settle with HDK and JPB!

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Tells wife some of what he knows and then tells her what she Does'nt know.

Then gets her to "agree" to more of Stephanie. now thats using your head top and Bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not the Ohio we know of

When you posted in long time, I was thrilled because I really admire your emotional roller coasters which have a significant psychological background too.

This is not the Ohio we know of and really miss stories such as "The House of Cards".

Thanks, Nilesh

karan9876karan9876over 10 years ago
Ohio= 4 letter word. So is wimp.

Ohio and wimp both are four letter words.

It sucks when a writer whose obviously so talented believes in reconciliation at any cost. Too many talented writers on the site do this and thats not good. Way too many cucks out here. This one should ideally be a tribute to Matt Moreau.

MinigalesMinigalesover 10 years ago
Welcome Back

I haven't read the story yet, but as I said.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Well Written

Of course it was well written. It just doesn't have a realistic ending. Then again, in fiction, anything is possible. Please continue writing. Even a reconciliation is better than the cuck crap that's been coming out.

Lewy123Lewy123over 10 years ago
Ha ha

Love your stories, a little different than usual but you still have it!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 10 years ago
It never would have occurred to me that my wife would cheat.

And that's because she wouldn't. In the case of this story the husband knows his wife would. He also has the financial means to hire a PI. This means she is not going to be able to cheat on him because he now knows to look. In my experience the only way a spouse gets away with cheating is if the husband/wife is totally oblivious. The old adage "Once a cheater..." is not going to be true because if she cheats he's going to divorce her and then it will no longer be cheating.

What I enjoyed about this story is how it doesn't follow all the old cliches. How many times have you read a comment by a moralizing poster saying "Two wrongs don't make a right." Well in this case the author makes it pretty clear that it's only the husband cheating back that can save the marriage. The threat of being replaced by a younger prettier woman is going to get his wife's attention.

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
I don't like Cucks...

I deplore reconciliation stories. Why do I bother reading Ohio stuff?

Zed0 said it about right, but 2 is too much. I gave it 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Encore

Ohio,

Always great to read a new Ohio story. Hopefully, we won't have to wait another 18 months for you to post a new contribution. Maybe while you are thinking up new twists on marital infidelity, you could revisit some of your classic stories to share your thoughts on what could happen to those memorable characters.

An Innocent Question Ch. 4

What happens when Dan and Ellen meet Chris Doebe at the New Year's Party? How does each one feel, think, and act? What effect does this interaction have on Ellen's fidelity, Dan's trust in her and Chris' desire to be with her again?

The Game Ch. 2

What ever happened to the "dream" Andy and Christine were sharing? To what degree did their traumatic past betrayal experiences ever bring nightmares to their new relationship? What became of Susan: continued to try to reconnect with Andy; accepted that her persistent cheating really meant she did not love her husband more than her own self-centered desires; continued to play "The Game" becoming the ultimate loser; changed her ways and found a new man to love and be faithful to in marriage or ...?

Scenes from a Marriage - Next scene:

If Lynn really wants to be with Andy and her kids, what could she do to rebuild Matt's trust in her? [This is a golden opportunity to share some new, original ideas about how to save a marriage after a wife's infidelity, if there are any!] If Lynn is ready for a divorce, what has she learned about herself to make her completely faithful in any new relationship? What role does her lover Douglas play in her future?

Silence; or, The Bet Ch. 2

What might happen if Anthony wanted revenge on Sheryl and threatened to tell Mark the sexual details of what Sheryl and he did during those two & a half hours at the Hi-Ho Motel? What if he had secretly taped their sex-making and threatened to show it to her husband unless she spent a whole night with him? What could Sheryl do to keep from hurting Mark again and save her marriage?

Great erotic literature should just keep on giving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God, am I disappointed!

A new ohio story is so welcomed in my world...

...and then THIS?!

Ohio, you are on my favorites list. This was just so bad, I could weep.

PLEASE redeem yourself with another Ohio story. You know, the kind that doesn't suck.

Still. well written, even if it sucks.

BBbrainbillBBbrainbillover 10 years ago
Welcome Back

I thought the story was well written and thought out, "keeper". 4 stars in my book. Hopefully, you will come out of retirement? and favor us with some new stories or additions to some old ones. Thanks for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good to see you back!

As usual good writing with a different spin to the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ohio, Re: an Innocent Question

Someone mentioned your previous stories and I have always wanted to comment on another of your 5 star stories, "An Innocent Question." Do you really think that after all of the emotions and angst Ellen would have invited Chris in her house the second time when Dan tried to set her up? She would have closed the door immediately on him unless she really did not care about Dan's feelings. Knowing how Dan felt, even letting him in the house was an act of betrayal in and of itself. I am writing about this here since I assume you are still reading comments on your new posting. Now how about another story with a little more character development and meat on the bones.

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 10 years ago
Ohio,

I'm glad to see you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

You still got it Ohio, different to your usual stuff but class always shines through.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
Heyy! Welcome back, Ohio!

thanks for this story. It's nice to see you back after a long absence.

I Hope all is well with you.

A fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally

Was wondering if you were still around...Keep them doing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous