My Blue Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymeriafox
nymeriafox
68 Followers

He was giving me the greatest pleasure of my life, with more care and compassion than I knew could exist. This was the erotic fantasy that drove my fingers over my keyboard as I wrote romance after romance. This was the bliss that I thought could only happen in fiction.

But now, I was the wild, passionate heroine of my own story, cheeks flushed, fingers gripping his curls, pussy and clit on fire, my arousal settling on his lips and tongue.

My moans were loud, gasping and breathless, as I almost crushed his head between my thighs. Holy fuck!

He looked up at me, then slowly pulled back.

"You like that? God, your pussy tastes so fucking good..." Mike's eyes rolled back in pleasure. "You want my cock, baby?"

"Fuck yes, Mike...I want you inside me...please!" I bit down on my lip. I couldn't believe my luck.

Mike didn't bother undressing. He unzipped his fly and reached into his pants; my eyes widened at the thick length he set free.

"Holy shit..." I murmured. Mike's cock made Tyler look like a eunuch. Mike stroked the veined flesh up and down, as he eyed me with fire in his eyes.

"Mmm you like what you see?" He teased, brushing his thumb across his glistening tip, catching a drop of precum.

I ran my tongue across my lips. "Yes, baby."

I reached out and took his hand, forcing him to release his grip on his cock.

Mike looked surprised, but I brought his hand to my mouth, and slowly sucked the precum from his finger.

His eyes rolled back, the closed. "Fuck...oh my God, baby...please...I need you now!"

I released his finger from my lips and he quickly gripped my hips in his hands.

He was so tall and muscular, I was having trouble seeing straight.

Mike rubbed the bulbous head of his cock slowly against my sopping wet slit, and I moaned loudly in anticipation.

"Ready for me?" He reached out and stroked a finger across my cheek, coaxing my face up to meet his.

I kissed him deeply, my clit pulsing and throbbing with need.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Amanda." He whispered, and began to gently push his cock inside my wet depths.

My eyes rolled back. "Oh...Mike...holy--" I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Yes, baby, let me make up for every man who failed to please you, failed...oh fuck, you're tight...failed to show you...how...fucking special you are..." he trailed off, his eyes locked on to mine as he began to slowly piston his hips upward.

The polyester fabric brushed against my thighs and I groaned with the sensations.

I threw my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs tightly around his waist.

This was real. This wasn't a dream. Mike existed and there was nothing else in the moment but his body against mine.

The way he looked at me sent shivers down my spine and shock wave after shock wave of pleasure to my core.

My climax was building quickly; every stroke of his cock inside me brought me closer to the edge. He reached around me, his big hand caressed my back--and I felt my bra clasp come undone. As I smiled up at him with a gleeful, almost drunken expression, my bare breasts were exposed to his sight.

Another low growl escaped his lips. "Jesus...'Manda...you're so beautiful..." he grunted and thrusted deeper inside of me, as he palmed a breast in each hand.

He gently rolled my nipples between his fingers--and with a cry, I came undone.

"Oh my God! Holy fucking shit...Mike, I'm cumming! Oh, yes!" I spasmed in uncontrollable pleasure; my pussy juices covered his cock in a creamy coating.

"Yes, baby, cum hard for me...oh God...I'm...oh fuck!" Mike gasped and let out a guttural moan as rope after rope of his hot cum shot up inside of me.

I grasped him tightly, our eyes locked on the others. The passion in his was so intense...so beautiful, I couldn't look away.

With one last shuddering gasp, I felt the last of his spurts subside.

Both of us were breathless, spent, and sweating profusely.

In an act, that would stir my deepest emotions all the way to my very soul, Mike gently pressed his forehead to mine.

"I...wow. Are you alright?"

I flushed and found myself nuzzling my nose against his.

"More than alright. You're amazing, Mike."

"You deserve to be pleasured. And you deserve to be taken care of by someone who gives a shit." Suddenly a flush crossed his cheeks.

"Would you? I mean...would you let that someone be me? As my Valentine? Not just tonight, but...maybe we could make this work? Cupid hit me really hard earlier when I met you, and I don't think it was an accident that I ended up as the responding officer to your situation. I...shit, I'm rambling..."

I stroked his cheek, my forehead and nose still against his.

"You're not rambling. And...I would love to be your Valentine."

I giggled, then pressed my lips to his. "My blue Valentine." I murmured softly. "Shall we move this to the bedroom?"

His grin widened. "Fuck yes. I'm not done with you. Not one bit."

But suddenly, the radio clipped to his discarded vest buzzed with a call.

The crackling voice of the dispatcher rang out in the now quiet kitchen.

"Got a call from a young man in distress...says his ex girlfriend has rammed into his car multiple times and has now taken a tire iron to the windshield. He's safely in his home, but she's right outside. All units please respond to 1125 North Street...22:35, over."

Mike looked from the radio to me. "Fuck! Amanda, I'm so sorry but I have to go. Mother fuckers are crazy." Carefully, he slipped out of me and zipped up.

I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.

"Wait, do you have to go?" I blurted out as he zipped up his vest and snapped on his belt.

"I'm so sorry. But yes. I do. Don't you move, though. I'll be back as soon as I can. I told you, I'm not finished with you."

After giving me a deep, longing kiss, and a look that could have stopped my heart, he raced from my house.

I looked around the empty kitchen, my clothes on the floor, the empty coffee mugs on the counter. The smell of sex lingered in the air. I felt myself start to laugh at the craziness of the whole situation.

With a smile on my face, I sat back against the countertop and took it all in. I shook my head and my grin widened.

I'll say it once, and I'll say it 100 times more: I fucking hate Valentine's Day.

nymeriafox
nymeriafox
68 Followers
12