Traffic Stop

Story Info
A sexy lawyer gets stopped by a handsome policeman.
1.8k words
4.58
10.8k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymeriafox
nymeriafox
53 Followers

To say I was having the 'world's worst day' would be an understatement. I had had one miserable client after another, and my case load was overwhelming. My head was spinning from the morning and afternoon I had spent in family court advocating for a father to get custody of his two little children and take them away from an abusive, drug addicted mother.

It hadn't gone well and there had been a lot of tears. The most embarrassing part was that when I had left the courtroom to get a drink of water from the fountain, I'd accidentally barreled right into a brick wall. Only...it hadn't been a brick wall. It had been the handsomest patrol officer I had ever seen. Tall and lean with a piercing green eyed stare, I'd almost forgotten my own name. With horror, I realized that I'd knocked his paper cup of coffee all over the front of his shirt.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, as I frantically looked around the lobby for an invisible stack of napkins, "I'm so sorry, Officer, I didn't see you! Did I burn you?"

Those eyes drank me in, and he ran a hand through thick, light brown hair. "Don't worry," he purred, "I won't give you a ticket. And it's not the worst thing that's been on this shirt today, so it's all good. Are you alright, ma'am?"

Concern registered on his face, but I watched his eyes drift to my low cut ruby red dress. He ran the tip of his tongue over his bottom lip and I flushed a deep shade of red.

"I... I'm fine. Let me get you a new cup of coffee...I..." I sputtered as he waved his hand.

"Don't worry about it." He glanced at his watch. "Shoot, I'm going to be late for this hearing... you take care, ma'am." He took off in the opposite direction, his face set.

When I got into my car at the end of the day, I was sore, tired, and emotionally exhausted. I started off down the street wanting nothing more than to be safe at home in bed. I put the pedal to the floor without thinking. My car shot off like a rocket down the street. I hadn't been driving for more than a minute, when I heard the sirens behind me. "Shit!" I chastised myself, knowing I was in for it. With a defeated sigh, I pulled over. When their was a knock on my window, I rolled it down while keeping my eyes forward.

"Oh! I'm guessing your day didn't get any better?"

My eyes widened and I turned to face the policeman. Mortified, I looked into the green eyes of the officer from earlier. "I... oh my god, I feel like such an ass, I'm sorry Officer, I don't know what I was thinking..." I absentmindedly reached for my wallet.

"Keep your hands on the steering wheel, please." His voice was stern.

A flush creeped up my cheeks. "Sorry," I murmured. God, he was hot. He had a body made for sin--thick muscled biceps and forearms--one of which had a tattoo sleeve of black and gold flames that I hadn't noticed earlier. I could tell by the tightness of his uniform pants that he was packing, and I didn't mean his gun. I couldn't help eye-fucking him, my brain filled with scenarios of what that body looked like under the uniform. Oh Christ...I squirmed in my seat as I felt wetness pool between my legs.

What the hell was wrong with me? God, I hadn't been fucked in the longest time, and looking at him was like looking at a donut display at a bakery, and I was on a diet.

"Ma'am? Did you hear me? I asked for your license and registration, please?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, it's this heat..." I quickly handed over my paperwork. He gave my license a good, hard look.

"So you're the family lawyer I've heard so much about. Care to tell me why you were going 55 in a 35?"

I swallowed. "I...I just wanted to go home. I wasn't really thinking, I'm sorry."

His eyes were once again on my breasts, then he quickly regained composure. "Do you have anything illegal on you?"

I shot him a glare. "No! What kind of a question is that? I work in family law! What could I possibly have in this car that would be illegal--"

He cut me off, "step out of the vehicle."

"Are you kidding me? All I did was drive a little too fast after the world's shittiest day!"

"All the same. Turn off the car and exit the vehicle."

I swallowed hard, but I knew I needed to comply. My smart mouth wouldn't win me any points. My hands trembled as I turned off the car and slowly stepped out. The evening summer heat kissed my bare legs and the light breeze blew my red dress up around my thighs. I knew he noticed. My heart beat faster in my chest.

His eyes drank in my body once again, then he bit down hard on his lip. "Turn around and put your hands on the car."

Panic coursed through my chest. "Am I... am I under arrest?" I squeaked.

"Not yet." His voice was like a purr. I felt his big hands encircle my waist and I gasped. He wasn't rough as he quickly searched me. "Anything in your bra...oh... you're not wearing one..." his fingers brushed against the sides of my chest and I squeezed my eyes shut. Fuck. As much as I was scared, now I was even more wet.

"Spread your legs for me." Just the sound of his voice caused my arousal to run down my legs. But I complied without a word.

I heard a flicking noise, and a cold, long baton was pressed to my inner thigh. I groaned uncontrollably as it neared my slick, aching pussy.

"Do you like that?" He asked, his voice deep and close to my ear.

"Shouldn't... shouldn't you just write me a ticket?" I managed to gasp.

"That's so much paperwork, such a waste...when you could pay me right here right now... and no one ever needs to know you were speeding..." His other hand rested on my ass cheek and it was almost twitching...like more than anything, he wanted to spank me red. "And, from the looks of it, you've made a mess out of that pretty little thong..."

I gasped, red faced. I wanted nothing more than to reach between my legs. I knew it wouldn't take long...I was so turned on.

"Is that a yes, sweetheart? After all, you also owe me for this morning."

My voice shook. "Oh, God... please... you can do anything to me..." I trailed off, embarrassed at my unabashed eagerness.

"I know you don't have anything illegal on you... Christ, I know you were having a bad day, but I can't help but think that me pulling you over is a sign. You're just so fucking gorgeous...let me turn your day around..." His voice in my ear was intoxicating. I felt the baton rub back and forth between my legs and I moaned, desperate for some friction. "I won't go any further unless you say yes, sweetheart."

"Yes..." it came out breathless. "Where, how... just tell me."

He gripped my wrists and pulled them behind me. When I felt the cold steel of the cuffs I gasped in fear. "Wait! I thought you weren't arresting me!"

"I'm not... but don't you want to have a little fun?"

I blushed deeply. "I... I mean... I've always wondered what it would be like..." the cuffs clicked around my wrists.

"Bend over the hood."

"Out here?"

"No one's around for miles. And it's dark. Haven't you ever wanted to take a risk?"

Fuck yes, I did. I wanted this man to fuck me till I couldn't walk straight. I looked around. "Okay." I bent over the hood of the car and made a big show of sticking my ass out.

"Fuck..." he murmured, and slapped my ass so hard I whimpered. "You're perfect."

I heard his pants unzip, he pushed my dress and thong aside and with a giddiness I hadn't felt in the longest time, I pushed my ass up towards him. The thickest cock I'd ever felt pressed against my opening and I audibly moaned. "Fuck me," I said, my voice and intent clear.

I was so wet, it only took one push and his thickness filled my tight cunt. "Holy... fuck!" I gasped, my face hot against the warm hood of the car. His hands wrapped around my waist and cupped my breasts as he pounded into me with a steady rhythm, his throaty grunts were almost my undoing.

"Mmm, you're so tight, squeezing my cock so nice...God, I've wanted to touch your tits since this morning..." He groaned against my ear.

I pulled against the cuffs, wanting to play with myself so badly.

"What? Tell me what you want."

"Touch my clit... please..."

He never responded. His fingers slipped between my folds and found my swollen bud. His touch was surprisingly gentle and I squeezed my eyes shut and cried out, unable to quiet my shaking orgasm.

"Oh fuck, baby, cum all over my cock... yes...you're gonna make me cum... where do you want it?"

My pussy spasmed and I barely recognized my own voice as I gasped, "cum in my mouth... I want... to taste you..."

He paused for a moment. "You sure?"

"God, yes... please!"

He didn't hesitate. He yanked me around so I was facing him and I lowed myself onto my knees. Faced with his cock, I was almost drunk with pleasure. He pumped his shaft up and down and with a guttural growl, the thick cream shot into my waiting mouth. I swallowed greedily, wanting to taste every single drop of him.

Spent and breathless, he gripped my shoulders to steady himself. "Holy...hell...that was...incredible." He reached around me and I felt him remove the cuffs. He stuffed them back into his belt. With my hands freed, I slowly and shakily managed to stand up.

"I think... I think I deserve your first name." I said, once again staring into his green eyes.

He quickly zipped up his pants, then cupped my cheek. "Sweetheart, you're going to get that and more." Before I could take a breath, his mouth found mine in a bruising kiss. Unable to resist, I wrapped my arms around his neck and let one of my hands slide into the back of his thick hair.

"Marco," he said, a blush coming to his cheeks.

"Elena," I murmured.

"You... you wanna come back to my place for a drink?"

"Just a drink?" I bit my lip.

He smiled widely. "We'll see," he teased.

I looped my finger into the bracelet of his cuffs. "Or... maybe I could put these on you..."

Eyes burning with passion, we quickly headed back to our cars, and into what I knew was the start of something amazing.

nymeriafox
nymeriafox
53 Followers