The Valentine's Day Triple Play

Story Info
Freya shares all three holes with Alex on Valentine's Day.
8.5k words
4.71
25.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fellow Literotica author convinced me to write a story for the 2023 Valentine's Day Contest and then offered some extremely helpful guidance on what was and was not expected by Literotica readers (I'm new here) and some great general suggestions with this story. I cannot thank Devinter enough for the assistance and more so for the encouragement given to this fledgling erotic fiction author. So, to Devinter... tack så mycket!

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

"The Valentine's Day Triple Play"

Alex woke up with Freya's hand in his underwear lightly tugging on his cock.

"Happy Valentine's Day, honey," she said.

"Hmmph," he mumbled, still groggy, but waking quickly. "Happy Valentine's Day."

Now that he was 'sort of' awake, she reached in with both hands and freed his semi-rigid dick. As she fondled him to a full erection with one hand, her other hand was already between her own thighs lightly rubbing her clit. In fact, she had quietly masturbated right to the edge of an orgasm before deciding to wake her husband -- that word still sounded so amazing in her mind... Husband.

So much had happened in the almost three years that they had been together. Freya and Alex had fallen madly in love, gotten married within two years, Alex took over his father's hardware store, they had bought a wonderful two-family home with her two best friends, and here they were, husband and wife, still enjoying the 'honeymoon' period of their marriage.

Freya couldn't have been happier.

"Hey," Alex interrupted her thoughts, "should I brush my teeth or mouthwash or anything? You know, morning breath..."

"Oh, we're not going to be kissing," Freya informed him as she ducked under the covers.

In the near total darkness, she carefully felt for his testicles. Holding them tenderly in one hand and the shaft of his cock firmly in the other, she started to lick the head of it. Alex was just starting to ooze precum and Freya savored the feel of it on her tongue. To Freya, it felt better than his cum. It had a luxuriously smooth and slippery texture unique to itself.

Although precum felt great, it really didn't taste like much.

His cum was what she wanted.

But the day was young and she had big plans, so for the time being, she was content to lay in bed with her head on her husband's lower torso holding his cock and balls and lapping precum off of the tip while Alex, her husband, softly moaned above her.

After a few minutes, she let go of his balls and her hand returned to her pussy. She also started methodically pumping his dick with her lips wrapped around his cockhead. Freya wanted to time their orgasms so that he would cum in her mouth just before she, herself, came in the hopes that her own orgasm would be even bigger.

She could hear Alex's breathing getting quicker and knew that he was going to cum soon. She was still far away, so she gave up on rubbing her clit and turned her full focus on him.

Knowing how much he liked a tight squeeze, Freya held his dick harder and pumped him even more firmly. The head of his cock filled the front half of her mouth leaving room for her tongue to swirl around the flared edge. With a jerk and a hunching of his hips, Alex unloaded an overnight's worth of cum into Freya's eager mouth.

Whenever he came in her mouth, she never swallowed it immediately and this time was no exception. Freya let her mouth fill up with his cum and when he was done, she gave him a slow stroke from base to tip squeezing out every last drop. Then, holding his warm jizz in her mouth, cherishing the taste and feel of it on her tongue, she rolled onto her back. With her head on her husband's stomach, she slowly opened the back of her throat and let his cum slide down into her.

And one of her hands returned to her clit.

She imagined his sperm dribbling over her tonsils and coating her esophagus on its way into her belly. After a few moments, she consciously swallowed, licked her lips, and smiled.

Unsurprisingly, this had pushed her much closer to her own orgasm. As she teased her clit with one finger, her other hand moved up to cup one of her breasts. She pinched the nipple and ever-so-gently pulled and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger.

Freya was very close, now.

There was one last element that she knew would plunge her straight into ecstasy.

She quickly rolled back onto her side and sucked Alex's softening cock into her mouth.

And sucked hard.

Ever since her first blow job -- oh so romantically, it had actually been with Alex -- they had shared so many firsts -- but ever since that first blow job, she had developed quite an oral fixation. She had even returned to sucking her thumb in her sleep.

Somehow, using her left elbow and one leg but never taking her hands off of her pussy or her tit, or her mouth off of Alex's dick, she was able to roll onto her knees and engulf his entire cock into her eager mouth. And sure enough, Alex's quickly growing cock pushing against the back of her throat rocketed her to a blinding orgasm.

Her eyes squeezed shut and her body tensed as the waves crashed through her.

Before they had fully subsided, Freya needed air, so she fell back onto her husband as his cock slipped from her mouth.

She lay there catching her breath for a few moments, then pulled the covers off of them both and said, "Hey, I'm gonna make us some breakfast." She hopped out of bed before Alex could say anything and headed for the bathroom.

Alex lay in bed wondering what he had done to deserve such an amazing woman. He was just a quiet guy running the family business in a small town. Nothing special. But somehow he had lucked out and ended up with this beautiful person to spend the rest of his life with.

'Maybe sometimes good guys don't finish last,' he thought, not for the first time.

"Come on down when you're ready," she told him as she walked out of the bedroom, still completely naked.

Alex watched her go with a full boner still sticking out of his undies. 'Man, she is an amazing wife,' he thought to himself as he got out of bed.

When Alex walked into the kitchen, Freya was setting the table wearing only a short red and white checked apron that barely covered her breasts on top and her pussy on the bottom.

"Casual dress Sunday?" He asked with a smile.

"I thought you'd appreciate being served a Valentine's Day breakfast by your hot, nude wife," she replied. "Now, sit down. I cut up some fruit for you and the coffee is almost ready."

Breakfast was a feast. In addition to fresh fruit, Freya had fried up some bacon, scrambled eggs, and heart-shaped pancakes. Well, sort of heart-shaped pancakes. She found it trickier than she had expected to make anything other than blob-shaped pancakes, but she had tried!

"Sorry about the pancakes," she apologized. "They were supposed to be hearts. It's really hard to make shapes with a spoon and drippy batter."

Alex's erection had gone down after Freya left the bedroom, but it had returned in full force watching her ass move as she made breakfast. And because of the boner in his pants, he wasn't very concerned with pancake artistry. "Oh, they're fine," he told her.

As they chatted lightly over breakfast, Alex couldn't help but get the feeling that Freya was up to something. There was nothing specific that made him suspect anything, just some of her comments and some of her body language told him that she was harboring some sort of secret. She did like surprises, both giving and receiving them. And at the very beginnings of their courtship, he had quickly discovered how much she liked to plan things out, rarely leaving anything to chance.

And, of course, at this point, he could read her pretty well. She was definitely up to something.

But he had a little surprise of his own for her.

Eager to get the day going, Alex got up and started to clear the table. "Honey, everything was delicious."

As he reached for Freya's plate and silverware, she playfully grabbed his still stiff dick through his pajama pants. "This is delicious!" she told him.

"Hey, come on!" Alex said as he batted her hand away. "Let me clear the table!"

"You know, you could clear the table after you fuck me," she informed him.

"Uh-huh." Dismissing her comment, he continued collecting the dishes.

"Ugh! Fine. I'll help." Freya started to get up.

"No. You cooked. I'll just put everything in the sink and wash up later."

After the table was cleared, Alex told Freya, "I'll be right back. I have something for you."

"Ohh!" Freya excitedly exclaimed and clapped her hands.

Alex left the kitchen and was back a minute later with a card and a small box wrapped in pink tissue paper.

Freya beamed as she opened the card. It was handmade and her heart immediately melted. Alex was so incredibly sweet! The front of the card had a somewhat crude drawing of his father's hardware store -- well, their hardware store, now that Mr. Prossa had gifted it to them as a wedding present.

Already misty-eyed from the drawing, Freya looked up at Alex and smiled.

She opened the card and read the handwritten inscription inside.

Freya,

The day that you walked into the store was the FIRST best day of my life.

Ever since, each day has been a new best day of my life.

I love you so much!

Love, Alex

Freya looked up at him again, but this time with tears running down her cheeks.

"I love you so much!"

They both looked at each other for a moment, and then Alex said, "Open your gift."

Freya unwrapped the tissue paper and opened the box. Laying on a black velvet panel inside was an exquisite, heart-cut ruby pendant on a delicate gold chain.

"Oh! Alex! It's beautiful!"

"Cyn and Katie helped me pick it out."

"Well, I love it!"

Alex came around to her side of the table and gave her a kiss. "Here, let me see how it looks on you." When Freya went to hold her hair up, the top of her apron shifted and a breast peeked out the side.

"Oopsie!" Freya feigned embarrassment, but made no attempt to cover herself.

Alex smiled and clasped the necklace around her slender neck.

Freya let her hair back down, readjusted the apron front to cover herself again, and stood up. Facing Alex, she absolutely glowed. She took his hands in hers and told him, "You're the best husband I could have ever hoped for. And I'm so glad that I absolutely needed to paint my bedroom that day!"

"Well, I'm so glad that you chose Prossa's Hardware for your home improvement needs!" Alex said and they both laughed and hugged.

"I have a gift for you, but that's later," Freya said. Stepping back from him, she asked, "So, how does the necklace look?" Then interrupted herself. "Wait! You need the full experience!" And with that, she pulled the apron off and delicately dropped it onto the floor beside her.

Freya stood in the kitchen wearing nothing but her new ruby pendant glittering between her upturned breasts.

They had been together for well over two-and-a-half years, and sexually active for most of that time, and Alex still marveled at her beauty. Dark auburn hair with deep red highlights fell past her slim shoulders. A face that many considered pretty, but Alex felt was the face of an absolute angel. Breasts that were perhaps average in size, but on her slender upper body, looked much bigger. Tiny, dark pink nipples that Alex knew were very sensitive and longed to be touched.

She had gracefully curving hips, willowy but strong arms and legs, and the trim, lean body of a competitive gymnast, which until recently, she had been. But at almost twenty-two and with a husband, home, and a new career, she just didn't have the time or desire anymore.

Alex's cock throbbed in his pants as he swallowed. His gaze, as always, traveled down her body and came to rest on the neatly trimmed patch of light red pubic hair between her thighs.

"So?" Freya asked him. "How does it look on me?"

"Absolutely ravishing," he said, quickly shifting his eyes up to meet hers. And then searching for something more to say, added, "I know how much you like red."

"And I know how much you like red!" She replied while one hand pulled and twisted a lock of her hair and the other started to gently stroke the outside of her pussy.

"Come here," she said and Alex went to her.

They kissed with the warmth and deep passion of two comfortable lovers.

Freya tugged the bottom of Alex's worn T-shirt up and he helped her pull it over his head. As they resumed kissing, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his pajama pants and along with his underwear, pushed them down freeing his cock.

With one hand on her ass pulling her close, and another on her tit, his cock pulsed between them. Their bodies entwined as one, slowly made their way over to one of the kitchen chairs. Freya gently urged him to sit as she straddled his lap. Her steaming pussy hovered above him for a moment then she skillfully guided her body downwards.

With only a slight adjustment of his hips, Alex slid easily into her.

As she sat on him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and told him how much she loved him.

He stared at the pendant swaying in front of him and smiled. There was no need for him to respond. She knew.

Freya began to grind herself on him, feeling Alex inside her. Impaled on his cock. Alex bent his head down and took one of her nipples into his mouth and she tilted her head back and sighed in blissful contentment.

In comfortable silence, they fucked like this for a few minutes. The only sound in the room was their relaxed breathing and the slight creaking of the wooden chair beneath them.

They could both feel themselves building towards a simultaneous orgasm

Alex released her nipple and with a quiet grunt, came inside her. As she felt his second ejaculation of sperm entering her body, it triggered her own orgasm. He could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around him and felt the familiar dampness on his balls as she released her own fluids.

With no need for words, they simply gazed into each other's eyes, relishing the afterglow of their shared orgasms.

After a few moments, Freya brusquely broke the silence. "Well, I got people to see and things to do! Thanks for the fuck!" She gave him a cursory peck on the cheek and with a huge grin on her face hopped off his lap. Alex's cock fell out of her with a wet slurp.

"People to see and things to do?" Alex asked.

"It's a surprise," Freya answered. "I have to wash up and get dressed." And with that she spun on her heels and walked out of the room. Of course, she made sure that she swung her hips a little extra for Alex's viewing pleasure.

He pulled his pants up and scrambled after her.

"Thank you, again, for the necklace, Alex. It's stunning." Freya admired the ruby pendant in the bathroom mirror.

Alex came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and told her, "I'm so glad that you like it." He gave her a kiss on the top of her right ear.

She smiled at his reflection. "It's beautiful."

"It pales compared to your beauty."

Freya melted into his arms. "You should have been a poet, Mr. Prossa."

"And you my muse, Mrs. Prossa."

She squeezed his arms. "You have absolutely no idea how hearing me called 'Mrs. Prossa' makes me feel!"

"Makes you feel old?" He teased her. "Does it make you feel like my mom?"

"No, and ew!" She elbowed him in his stomach.

"But I'll forgive you this time, because you just bought me jewelry."

"Then I'll have to thank the girls. They were the ones who told me what to get for you. I just paid for it."

"Speaking of the girls, I have to run a quick errand with them. You relax and enjoy some peace and quiet." She turned, still in his arms and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. "I should be back in about an hour."

"Okay, but hurry back, darling. You know how lonely I get without you."

"Uh-huh," she smiled and slapped his butt. "I'll be back."

She quickly dressed and headed up to the second-floor apartment. Having her two best friends living right upstairs was wonderful. And very convenient!

Freya opened the door to the foyer and walked up the stairs. She paused at the top landing staring at the door. On it was a wooden sign that said 'Two Hot Chicks Live Here' and featured two cartoon chickens, one wearing a frilly teddy and the other in a bra and panties.

She rolled her eyes and sighed as she knocked on the door.

Cyn answered. "Hey!"

Pointing her thumb at the door, Freya said, "Nice sign."

"Isn't it great?"

Freya rolled her eyes again. "It's just lovely."

"Are we ready?" Katie asked excitedly from behind Cyn.

"Yes! And he has no idea at all!" Freya told them as they ran down the stairs and out to Freya's car.

About an hour-and-a-half later, the girls returned, walking into the living room where Alex was lounging on the couch watching a basketball game.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" all three shouted.

Alex, having been dozing, woke up with a start and stared at them. He didn't quite understand what he was seeing.

Freya repeated, "Happy Valentine's Day."

He looked at her, flanked by Cyn and Katie, and blinked. "What's this?"

"Uh... It's a puppy," Freya sarcastically stated the obvious. Katie covered her mouth with her hands and giggled.

"A puppy?"

"A puppy! For you!" Freya walked over to the couch and handed him the tiny Yorkshire Terrier.

The girls watched as Alex just laid there staring at the puppy on his chest.

"You always wanted a dog growing up, but since your mom's allergic, you never had one. So... Happy Valentine's Day! I got you a dog."

"Freya, thank you so much!" Alex gushed. "I love him." Then added, "Or her?"

"Him," Freya confirmed. "He's a boy."

"Frey didn't want too much female competition around here. He already has all of this around," Cyn explained, running her hands up her wide hips, across her slight pot belly, and ending with two handfuls of her overly-generous tits.

Freya gave her a sideways smirk. "Mm-hmm."

Alex held the puppy in his hands, its hair felt like silk under his fingers. Its black, shining eyes looked at him with pure love. Its mouth almost seemed to be smiling.

"Does he have a name?" Alex asked.

"Nope," Freya told him. "Well, they had called him 'Puppy 2,' but that seems a tad impersonal."

Alex held the squirming, two-pound puppy up to his face. In baby talk, he said, "Aren't you a cutie-pie, Rio."

"Rio?" Freya asked.

"Baby talk?" Cyn snorted.

Without looking away from the puppy, Alex said to Freya, "That's his new name." Then back to the puppy, and back to the baby talk, "That's your name, isn't it, Rio?"

Cyn shrugged to Freya and said, "Okay. Our job is done." She took Katie's hand and continued, "We have a little Valentine's celebration of our own that we need to get to."

Katie turned scarlet and studied the floor. But she had a huge grin on her face.

"Have fun, girls," Freya told them. "But don't hurt our little Katie."

Katie, still bright red, looked up at Freya with mischievous eyes and whispered, "We have a safe word," and turned even redder.

"Well then," Freya raised her eyebrows, "enjoy."

"We will!" Cyn said as she and Katie walked to the door, hand-in-hand. "If you hear screaming from upstairs, just ignore it."

"Or enjoy it," Katie added over her shoulder. "The choice is yours." And with that, the door closed behind them.

Sitting up, still cradling the tiny furball in his arms, stroking his tan and black coat, Alex said, "Freya, this is just amazing!"

"Well, you always wanted a dog growing up, but could never have one... So..." Then she added, "And he's -- Rio -- is a Yorkshire Terrier and they are very hypoallergenic, so your mom can still visit. We probably just have to vacuum before she comes over. You know, just to be safe."