"My boobs," Aunt Marion said

Story Info
Tommy loves his aunt's large breasts.
7.7k words
4.75
112.2k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another quick, dirty (by that, I mean written on the fly with no read-through, edits, or corrections) scene. Please forgive any errors which I've put into the scene. They are, of course, unintentional and only a result of me trying to push this out with a degree of speed.

I hope you enjoy it regardless of fuck-ups.

I've turned off voting and comments again because, as I said in recent submission preambles, this is fun and I can't be arsed with trolls or other elements out there who think they have a voice. The scene is what it is. Like it or don't.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

GA - Cambridge, UK - 10 May 2021

***

"She's getting a divorce," my mother said. "It's gone wrong for her with your Uncle Mike. Be careful what you say. Don't upset her ... All right?"

I gave a half-shrug. "'Course," I said.

My mother looked at me, brow furrowed, arms crossed, her whole attitude about how I might blurt something insensitive to her sister. In a careful, suspicious tone, she said, "Promise, Thomas?"

It was serious when she used my full first name. Other times I was Tom or Tommy but, when she meant it, when it was serious to her, I was Thomas.

"Yes," I said, close to snapping it out. My mother's constant worrying about tiny detail could be wearing at times and, not that I was unsympathetic towards Aunt Marion's predicament, I had my own problems to deal with. Exams and girls being uppermost in my mind that August morning in 1978.

My mother's face relaxed. "Good," she sighed with a quick shake of her head. Then, bustling about the kitchen in her search for purse, cigarettes, lighter, and keys, my mother added, "You'll be home early, won't you?"

I nodded. "Yeah. One exam today."

"Then she'll be here when you get back this afternoon. I'll be home about half-five." Pausing, my mother fixed me with a stern look. "Make sure you don't say anything stupid, Tom. You know," she breathed, expression forlorn, "just be kind to your aunty."

"Yeah, right," I said, my mind moving towards that morning's exam. My insides flipped at the thought of it, family problems displaced.

With her essentials in her handbag, my mother moved in close. "Good luck," she said, pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks," I replied, suddenly grateful for her concern.

My mother broke away and grabbed her bag. "God, I'll be late," she gasped.

Then she was gone, leaving me to my own quick morning routine in which I slurped cereal, brushed my teeth and, in that pivotal time of life, worried about the forthcoming exam.

I left the house and made my way to the college along the usual route. I met with the lads, the small clique I'd grown up with. Our banter and horseplay were more subdued that morning. We had bigger things on our minds. Or at least a few of us did. I had concerns for my future, plans to fulfil, and was determined to do well in my exams. Not all my peers were of the same mind, but I had always been a diligent student. I wanted to get on with a good education so I could get a good job. I had ideas about engineering, maybe abroad away from what I thought of as dreary old England, although, being August, the morning was already promising another glorious day of sunshine.

The exam didn't pose any problems for me, so, light in heart and tread, after a laugh and a joke with the lads, I went home for something to eat, and it wasn't until I walked around the side of the house to the back door that I remembered Aunt Marion was coming to stay.

In fact, as it happened, I hadn't remembered, the reminder came in her physical form as she lay on a towel she'd placed on the lawn in the back garden. It was the sight of acres of skin and her two-piece bikini which brought it all home.

As I walked around the corner of the house, my aunt sat up. She shaded her eyes with a salute, looking at me through dark lenses of her sunglasses. "Hiya, Tommy," Aunt Marion trilled. "Your mum said you had an exam - how did it go?"

Surprised by her presence, I didn't reply at first, my attention focussed on the arresting sight of my aunt's sizeable breasts.

"Uh, yeah, I'm confident about it," I managed to say.

After I said it, I recognised the catch in my tone. I'd been gawking at Aunt Marion's breasts, the orbs large and full and rounded, their aesthetic appeal tugging my vitals in a way which brought lust up into my throat as my cock thickened and grew. At the same time, when I dragged my attention to my aunt's face, I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. It was obvious to me from the smirk on her face that my aunt knew exactly what affect her body had on a horny young man thrumming with hormones.

The fire in my cheeks burned hotter when my aunt asked, "What's up, Tommy? Are you all right?"

I struggled against the wild impulse to yank down my aunt's bikini bra, desire a hot tide. Instead, embarrassed, I gurgled out, "Uh, yeah, just glad that exam's over."

With the knowing smirk still fixed to her lips, Aunt Marion nodded. "Many more to do?"

I couldn't help it. My eyes went back to her tits. "Oh, just English lit and history," I heard myself mumble. My voice came through vague and indistinct, my focus absorbed by my aunt's boobs.

"Just the two to go, then?"

"Yeah," I breathed.

"You know I'm staying for a few days?"

I looked up to her face when she said it. "Yes," I said. "Mum told me."

My aunt's hand dropped from where she'd been shielding her eyes. She asked, "Did she tell you why?"

The surge of lust had started to cool. I was more in control. "A bit," I said. "Something about things between you and Uncle Mike."

My aunt didn't clarify the details. She just kept the dark lenses aimed at me as she leaned back to rest on straight arms, palms behind her on the towel.

The, she asked, "Got a girlfriend, Tommy?"

Another form of embarrassment reheated my face as I shook my head. "No, not right now."

As I watched, my aunt's mouth shifted into an expression of what looked to be surprise. "No? Really? A good-looking lad like you?"

I had an impression my aunt was teasing me, a response which only served to make me feel more awkward. "Exams," I said, knowing how weak it was.

My aunt nodded. "Clever," she said. "Focus on the exams. You don't need a girl distracting you at such an important time, eh, Tom?"

The twin distractions inside her bikini bra became the sole focus of my attention again. "No," I said. "Exams are important."

"But you like girls?" Aunt Marion asked.

With sensations swirling down in the pit of my stomach, and acutely aware of my hard-on straining inside my trousers, I gulped down against the dark urges rising within. "Yeah. 'Course," I said.

A pause followed, the sunglasses masking Aunt Marion's eyes while her ripe, voluptuous curves caused all manner of wildness inside me.

Then, after the pause in which time stretched elastic, the atmosphere between my aunt and myself felt suddenly charged. That abrupt shift came about because, her boobs swaying as she shifted her rump on the towel, Aunt Marion looked at me and said, "I was wondering, Tommy ... Well," she added after another pause. "If you think I'm attractive. I mean," my aunt quickly went on, "if I wasn't your aunt or anything ... You know, would you fancy me, Tommy?"

I think my answer took us both by surprise. I wasn't planning on saying it, the words rising from me unbidden while the candour in my statement made my aunt's eyes go wide behind the glasses. On a croak, reckless with yearning and the need to masturbate, I heard myself mutter, "I think you're lovely, Aunt Marion."

Recovering quickly, my aunt smiled and said, "That's nice to hear, Tommy."

Stunned by my admission and confused by my body's near overwhelming response, I swallowed heavily, thoughts of my bedroom and a hot, urgent, and much-needed masturbatory fantasy barging into my head.

"Uhm, I didn't mean it to sound like it did," I said, choking the words.

My aunt pouted, brow corrugating into a frown as she asked, "Oh, then how did you mean it to sound? I took it as a compliment. What's wrong? Am I too chubby or something?"

Appalled at what I thought was a misunderstanding, but which I now realise was my aunt playing her game, I experienced a slide of anxiety down in my stomach. "No, I meant it, Aunt Marion. I do think you're lovely. I just didn't mean it to sound ... Uhm," I said, pausing as I grasped for the words. "I just didn't mean it to sound like it was sexy."

"I'm lovely but not sexy?"

In my naivety I had idea that the bitch was toying with me. I didn't have a clue I was a source of amusement.

"You're both!" I blurted, desperate for her to understand. "But you're my aunt ... You know?"

"I'm forty-four, Tommy," murmured my aunt.

There was no trace of amusement when she said it, her tone and serious face conveying a quick shift towards what would be seriousness.

Not knowing how to respond to the random mention of her age, I gawked and shrugged one shoulder.

"I'm just saying," my aunt went on. "I must seem ancient to you. You're probably used to pretty girls with tight little bodies. Your old aunt can't compete. I'm not as slim as I once was, you know. At my age..." My aunt paused and gave a half-shrug, chin tilting towards her chest as she surveyed her own frontage. "There's a bit of spare flesh. More boob and bottom than when I was your age."

I didn't have the words to tell her how wonderful I thought she was. I didn't have it in me to articulate how it felt to see her in the bikini, about how I wanted to squeeze her large breasts and suck on her nipples. I couldn't stand in the back garden with the sun overhead, my aunt's body covered by nothing more than the skimpy two-piece, her physical charm making my hormones sing while my libido roared and snarled.

Again, as I gawked, sensations swirling, carnal yearning an aching void in my core, I heard myself croak out a repetition of how I thought she was lovely. "I think you've got incredible boobs," I said on gasp.

Another pause followed, my eyes on her body as the dark lenses masked whatever response my aunt had in her eyes.

Then, after what felt like an age, my aunt slowly nodded. "They've always had a lot of attention," she said, tone low and clandestine. "If you want," Aunt Marion added, "I'll let you see them."

Shock rolled over me in a hot wave. I gurgled a disbelieving, "What?"

"My boobs," Aunt Marion said. She even gave a shimmy, making her breasts shiver and sway. I gasped as she added, "I'll show you, Tommy."

I couldn't speak, not past the rise of lust log-jammed in my throat. "Aunt Marion," I gasped, "would you really?"

I gawped as my aunt got to her feet.

Aunt Marion thrust her chin towards the house. "Inside," she said. "I don't want any neighbours to see."

I followed her into the house when she moved past me. It was surreal, timeless and dreamlike. I was numb in my extremities. Everything was inside my head, even the bass lub-lub of my heart as my excitement surged.

"Come on," encouraged my aunt from the back door. "You want to see or not?"

Galvanised into action by the impossible prospect of seeing my aunt's breasts exposed, I trotted towards the back door.

"Good boy," grinned my aunt, turning away.

I could have groaned with desperate need when I saw the bikini briefs flick as she walked, my attention locked on Aunt Marion's buttocks.

In the kitchen, the room suddenly an alien landscape after being so familiar for all my life, my aunt turned to face me.

"Here you go, Tommy," murmured my aunt.

She reached for the knot at the nape of her neck, pausing to remove her sunglasses with her free hand. With her eyes glinting with mischief, my aunt smirked and tugged at the string.

The bikini top slipped free to expose my aunt's weighty orbs. "Ah, fuck," I gasped.

"You want to touch?"

I boggled, pawing the front of my trousers.

"Come on," my aunt invited. "Come and touch them, Tommy."

My hands trembled as I moved to my aunt and reached for her boobs.

"Squeeze," she whispered. "You can be rough. I like a man to be strong. Squeeze those tits, Tommy."

Lust was an arterial burst when I felt the spongy-firm texture of Aunt Marion's breasts. I groaned, cock pulsing as it leaked pre-cum not my underwear, my lips going to one nipple.

My aunt gasped and let out a yelp as I sucked at her teats. "Oh!" she cried, my mouth going from one nipple to its twin. "I didn't say you could suck my tits, Tommy!"

"But I have to," I groaned, wild with desire. "Please let me," I gasped, hands full of her flesh.

I gabbed and squeezed, thrilled by abundance of female. I thought she was gorgeous, my aunt, warm and pliant, her body exposed. I wanted to lick her all over. I wanted to kiss her, to feel her skin and the warmth coming off her. I could smell her scent.

I wanted to fuck my cock into her body and flood her with cum.

"Bad boy," I heard my aunt chuckle. There was no anger in the sound. I knew, on a distant, instinctive level that my aunt didn't mind.

"You're sexy," I gasped, awed by her breasts.

"I've been told," my aunt replied. "It's usually my tits."

I had my hands full of her breasts when she said it, flesh spilling over the cups of my palms and fingers.

"You like big boobs, Tommy?" purred my aunt.

"Yours," I said, squeezing and groping.

Aunt Marion allowed me time to touch her body. She sighed and chuckled and told me I was a very naughty young man. "But I understand how you feel, Tommy," she added. "How urgent it is."

After she said it, she pushed me away, covering her breasts with her forearm and hand. I looked up from her boobs to her face. My focus going from the pink nail-polish and Uncle Mike's wedding ring to my aunt's face. She was looking back at me, a smirk on her face.

"If you calm down a bit," said my aunt. "I'll take off these bottoms. But," she continued when I opened my mouth to blurt my desire, "you need to promise you won't lunge, Tommy. I'll let you see me all bare, but I want you to keep control of yourself. Don't go mad and grab me."

I gawked, feeling the weight of my hanging jaw as I took in what she'd said.

"If you can do that," my aunt went on, "I'll do things with you."

Desire ballooned inside me. It was unbelievable. It was shocking. The transition from worry over exams to the scene in the kitchen had me almost floored with surprise.

In a gluey, time-slewed, surreal moment, I stared at my aunt, my own mother's sister, mid reeling with the potential and disbelief as I croaked out a strained, "What things?"

Desperation for it all to happen was a leaden sinker plummeting into the pit of my stomach when I heard my aunt whisper, "Sex things, Tommy."

I groaned and pawed at the front of my trousers, squeezing my cock.

"You're mad for it, aren't you?" murmured my aunt. She glanced at my hand and then looked into my face with her expression abruptly intent. "Randy, aren't you, Tommy."

I boggled and managed to croak, "Aunt Marion..."

With her gaze set on my face, her stare holding my focus, my aunt whispered, "Remember, keep yourself under control. I mean it," she snapped, startling me with the vicious bite in her tone. "If you come at me, Tommy, I'm getting dressed and you're never seeing this again. No looking at my tits again. No touching. Nothing."

We stared at each other for what to me felt like an age.

Then Aunt Marion said, "You understand?"

It percolated through to the part of my brain still capable of coherent thought.

I nodded and tried to say yes, the word coming out as a dry gurgled croak.

The nod must have been enough because my aunt did the same. "Good," she said. "I promise, Tommy, if you behave, you're going to have a hell of a time. It's going to be fun."

Then, as I stared, the sensations boiling inside me, my aunt stepped back a couple of paces, hooked her thumbs into the waist of her bikini briefs, paused, smirked at me, and then shoved the briefs down to her knees.

*

It was 1978, the classic era for a full pubic bush. My Aunt Marion's example was a thick, glossy pelt which drew my gaze and brought a groan of desire bubbling forth.

She looked at me, the smirk still present, elastic waistband digging into her flesh as she posed, fists on her hips. For me she was the single most magnificent sight of feminine loveliness I'd ever seen. Again, spurred by the desire raging inside me, I squeezed at my dick.

"I think you should get that out," said my aunt.

It was a ridiculous thing for me to say, but I responded with, "In front of you?"

Aunt Marion blurted a laugh. "Of course, silly," she said. "I've shown you mine, you show me yours."

Excitement hitched in my chest. "Aunt Marion," I gasped, shocked. "Can I? I mean...?"

She sighed, shaking her head, expression exasperated. "Tommy," she breathed, eyes shining fire, "of course you can. Come on, what do you think this is all about? I want you to show me. I told you before, we can do sex things."

"You mean...?" I gulped, unable to utter the word.

"Sex?" murmured my aunt. "Fucking?" she added on a sigh.

The world fell away. I boggled, unable to comprehend she'd actually said it.

"You don't have a girlfriend," my aunt went on. She held my gaze as she shoved the briefs down to her shins. She continued to stare as she kicked them away. "You ever had sex, Tommy?" she finished.

I couldn't speak. Not with everything swirling around in my head, insides in turmoil, erection pulsing.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" she challenged.

When I didn't reply, my aunt shrugged and pulled a face. "All right," she said, "no more fucking about. Take those trousers off, Tommy. Take them off now."

It was odd but the sharp tone and fact she was an authority figure galvanised me. In response, I fumbled at the belt and button, and zip.

"Good Lord, that looks painful, Tommy," my aunt quipped, smirk on her pink lips. "Bring it here. Let me take care of it for you."

With my trousers and underwear at my ankles, I did the penguin-walk towards my aunt.

"Touch me," Aunt Marion sighed. "My tits, Tommy. Play with my tits."

I groaned when I felt her, my fingers squeezing her breasts as she curled her own digits around the swollen shaft of my hard-on.

"Let's get you sorted out," purred my aunt, her fist starting to work.

I gulped and looked down to where she was caressing my length. "Aunt Marion," I groaned, focus back on her face.

"Yeah," she drawled through a grin. "Nice, isn't it, Tommy."

I nodded, gasping and moaning.

"I'll wank it out of you, baby," she cooed. "If you put it in now, you'd come and I'd get nothing but a bellyful of spunk. This way we'll get the excitement over with, Tommy. Then I'll take you upstairs. That's where I'll show you what it's like to fuck me. How does that sound?"

Her face was inches away from mine, expression rapt as she murmured the words, her hand working magic down at my cock.

"An afternoon in bed with me. Would you like that, Tommy? An afternoon fucking?"

I groaned her name again, hips working in involuntary jerks as I instinctively fucked at her fist.

"I'll suck you as well," continued my aunt. "I'll show you everything, Tommy. Sex. You can do it with me. I could teach you how to love a woman."

By then her action was urgent. I was gasping and grabbing her body. I mauled her big tits and squeezed her buttocks, moving in close in an attempt to slobber an inexpert kiss against her pink lipstick.

"Come," Aunt Marion urged as she twisted away from the lunge. "Let it out, Tommy. Come for me, darling."

The sense of release was divine when the goo first spat from my dick. It was sublime, the relief making me sob out the joy, semen spurting, gobbets of the stuff spattering onto the tiles. I moaned and thrust into Aunt Marion's fist as she milked me of lust, her skin smeared with errant blobs of gooey ejaculate, a thick snotty rope of the stuff clinging to her pubic bush, her belly and thighs spattered and sullied.