"My boobs," Aunt Marion said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear my aunt let out a yelp when the fountain gushed and the spunk hit her body. "Tommy!" she squeaked, still wanking my length. "There it is! Yes! That's it, my lovely. God, darling, let it all go!"

It stopped.

She let me go, cock dripping spunk.

"Mucky bugger," Aunt Marion said.

I surveyed the carnage, the mess on the tiles, the cum on her skin. I saw the glistening string decorating the dense hair at the junction of her thighs, the shock of it hitting me in another wave of surprise.

"I'm sorry," I gasped in automatic response.

"For what?"

"For getting it on you," I said. "The floor..."

"It'll wash," my aunt informed me. "It's only spunk, Tommy."

"But-"

My aunt cut me off by raising a hand. Like earlier, it was an authoritarian thing. Regardless of what had just passed between us it was an instinctive action for me to obey.

"Look," Aunt Marion said. She rolled her eyes and let the hand drop. She paused, sighing as she fixed me with her stare. "You don't have to worry about anything. What I want you to do is enjoy what's going to happen. This is your day. I'll clean up the spunk. Don't you fret. You concentrate on what I'm going to show you."

My aunt paused again, grinning before she added, "God, most lads would be choking to fuck me. They wouldn't be worried about cum on the floor or getting it on me."

Then, as I tried to make sense of it all, the obvious question popped into my head. "Why?" I asked. "Me," I added. "You're my aunty. Isn't this bad?"

"So you don't want to fuck me?" My aunt's eyes were slits of suspicion.

Panic flashed through me. "No-no," I said, blurting it out. "I mean, yes. 'Course. You're lovely. I was just wondering ... I mean ... I don't know," I gasped, running out of steam.

Aunt Marion moved in close. She came right in up to me so her breasts were touching my shirt. "Listen to me," she said on a whisper. "I want this, Tommy. It's complicated and I don't have the patience to talk about it with you right now. Later, maybe, if you want to know things, we can talk. But," she added, leaning in to gently kiss my cheek. "For now..." My aunt moved her head and kissed my other cheek before she posted her face right in front of mine. Her eyes grabbed mine. We stared. "What you need to do," continued my aunt, "is to take your clothes off and come upstairs with me. We'll have a cuddle, Tommy. We can kiss. You can touch me. And, then, when we're both ready, when you're big and lovely and hard..."

She paused once more, letting the moment sink in.

"Then we can do it, Tommy, my sweetheart. Forget I'm your aunt. Don't worry about anything. If you want to put that cock inside me ... If you want me to be your first ... If you want to fuck me, Tommy..."

My erection was resurgent when my aunt placed emphasis on that word.

"Me and you?" I breathed, awed.

"Fuck yes," muttered my aunt, eyes glazing over. "Me and you, Tommy."

It was vague and hazy as I stripped out of my clothes. During a few minutes of disorientated action, I took off my clothes, left them in a heap on the stained kitchen floor, followed my aunt's swaying hips up the stairs, my focus on her jiggling bottom until we reached the spare bedroom. Then, just at the threshold to the bedroom and my own sexual awakening, my aunt turned and pressed her glorious frontage against me. Then we kissed, her tongue sliding into my mouth.

"We're going to fuck and we're going to make love," murmured my aunt. "I'll show you the difference," she added, taking my hand to lead me into the room.

I went, my head full of wonder.

*

I saw her suitcase at the foot of the bed.

"Huh-how long are you staying?" I stammered.

Aunt Marion chuckled. She shrugged and said, "Not a clue, Tommy."

After that, she pulled me in for another kiss. My hands went to her waist as, recovering from the worst of the shocks, I made a clumsy attempt at returning the gesture.

"Nice and slow," murmured my aunt when she broke away. "I know you'll be randy and eager but try to keep calm. Take your time here, Tom. Don't rush it, sweetheart. I promise you'll be happy if you listen to me. Later, when you're as old as me you'll be grateful that I made you take it nice and gentle. This is a memory that'll stay with you forever. This is your first time, my darling. This is going to be a memory for you."

"I can't believe it," I said, croaking it out.

That made her laugh. My aunt grinned, nodding. "I bet," she said, eyes shining with mischief. "Didn't ever expect me to behave this way, did you?"

"No," I breathed, eyes on her breasts. "Fuck, Aunt Marion, you're fantastic."

"You're just excited because I've got big tits," said my aunt, hefting her breasts with both hands.

"Yeah, but no, I mean..."

My aunt chuckled again, shaking her head. "Don't try to explain it. It's fine. Whatever you think of me, it doesn't matter right now."

"Are we really-?"

She interjected by nodding and placing a forefinger over my lips. "Yes, we're really..."

My aunt kissed me again, guiding me by her example, her tongue flicking and slipping with mine. As the kiss rolled on, the lust surged again. I grabbed for her breasts, sucking and licking her nipples, my aunt groaning and sighing as I suckled at those elongated points of flesh.

"God, you're really getting worked up," Aunt Marion muttered.

I left her boobs alone so I could look at her face. "I ... I want to fuck you," I groaned, a hand pumping my hard-on.

"Leave that alone," chided my aunt. She tapped my wrist, glaring at me. "I told you, Tommy, try to keep calm. It will all happen, but you have to be patient. I promise you're going to lose your virginity with me today. But take your time. Don't go galloping off or it'll be over and done."

"But you don't understand," I whined, cranking my dick.

She slapped my hand again, harder the second time. "Oh, Tommy, I do," said my aunt. "Now, stop it. You just stop it now or I won't take this any further."

"But you have to," I said, aghast.

"I don't," my aunt responded. She glared at me, fists on her hips, demeanour all about how stern she was and how much she meant it. "You want it, you do it the way I say."

I let go of my dick when she hit the back of my hand.

"Ow!" I said.

"Good boy," my aunt put in as she moved to the bed.

I watched as my aunt yanked back the cover. She looked at me. "Get in," she said.

Anxious she'd renege on the promise if I didn't comply, I clambered onto the bed.

"Lay out," said my aunt with a sweep of a hand. "Lie down. On your back."

When I did it, my aunt got onto the bed with me. She knelt, looking down at me while she slowly caressed my length.

"This is going to be so much fun," Aunt Marion sighed. The way she said it made me think she was talking to herself rather than me.

"I want to do it, Aunt Marion," I said, my focus on her large breasts.

My aunt nodded, preoccupied. "Yes," she murmured, "me too, Tommy."

Then, when her eyes cleared and she looked into my face, my aunt went on to say, "Promise you'll love me. Promise you won't ever be mean to me, Tommy."

I didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Your Uncle Mike," my aunt continued when I didn't respond. "He's been sleeping with other women. That hurt me, Tommy. I can't describe how it feels."

After that moment of anguish, my aunt let out another sigh. Then she ducked in, hand still moving over my shaft as she kissed me with such tenderness I intuited just how to react.

I returned the kiss, stroking her body, palms gliding over her sweeping curves, skin like velvet under my touch.

"I ... I love you," I breathed, feeling emotion rising within.

"We'll make love," my aunt replied. "Lots of it, Tom. After today," she added. "This could just be the start."

Then we were kissing again, slow and soft at first until the passion flared and we started to gasp and grope.

My hands were full of my aunt as we wrestled, kissing as she moved me around until she was on her back and I was kneeling between her thighs.

"You ready?" she asked, fingers quick down at her sex.

I gawked at the scarlet flash of her core in among the thick pubic bush.

"I ... I think so," I stammered, anxious I would be enough of a man.

"Then get down on top of me. Hold yourself up. You know," added my aunt, "like you're doing a push-up."

I moved as I asked, "But won't I be heavy?"

Aunt Marion shifted around, her hand going to my dick. "We'll figure it out, Tommy," she said. "You'll see, we'll make it work between us."

I tried to soak up all the details at once. I looked at her face, thrilled by the desire I saw. Then my focus went down to her breasts, the large orbs rolling and shaking as she squirmed beneath me, her fingers enclosing the shaft.

After that, I looked down to where she was holding my cock. "I don't believe it," I said, groaning the words.

"Just remember to try to stay calm. You'll probably want to start right on fucking, Tom, so take care not to get carried away. When it first goes in, try to resist it. Don't start off banging at me right from the off. Remember what I said about us doing this again. We can do it in different positions. We can try out all sorts, my darling. But, this time, since it's your first, try to remember how it was. Nice and slow. Nice and gentle."

I felt pressure at my dick when my aunt offered the dome to her body.

"All right," she breathed, eyes on my face. "All you have to do is give a little push. It'll just slide in."

I paused, resisting the urge to plunge right in up to my balls. Emotion's hit me when I looked up from where she held me poised at her opening. I looked at her face, an upsurge of tender love rising within. "Aunt Marion," I said on a sigh. "I think I really do love you."

I saw a smirk flicker at the corner of her mouth a second before her expression turned sad. "Oh, Tommy," she sighed, the sound full of meaning. "Love can be so painful."

On an instinct, I leaned in to kiss her mouth. I was gentle about it, keen to show I meant what I said. My aunt returned the kiss, her tongue sliding with mine as she gave a small shove, the heat of her molten embrace enveloping my cock.

Surprised, I broke away.

"You're inside me," Aunt Marion breathed. "You feel it, Tommy? That's me. I've got you, my darling."

My aunt held my hips with her calves. Her legs were folded at the knees and pressed against my flanks, a reminder that she didn't want me to start fucking in and out of her body.

"Steady," Aunt Marion added. "Easy. Take your time. Look at it, Tom. See where we're together?"

I gurgled acknowledgment; attention set on where her dark tangle of hair swallowed my cock.

"Look at me, sweetheart," whispered my aunt.

I complied, feeling like it was all a dram, like it was happening to someone else.

I saw caring concern behind her eyes when Aunt Marion asked, "How do you feel?"

"I don't know," I said, gasping it out. "I can't believe it."

My aunt nodded, crinkling her nose while she sucked her lower lip between her teeth. A moment later she was grinning as she said, "You can believe it, Tommy. I can feel you inside me. Trust me, sweetie, you're definitely not a virgin now."

"Am ... Am I okay? I mean, is it big enough? Will it be all right?"

"Everything's just as it should be," my aunt replied. "You don't need to fret. It's going to be lovely, Tommy. Wait and see."

With that, my aunt started to move. She gasped and glanced down to where her body was taking my cock, her fingers curled over my shoulders as she shunted her pelvis.

"There," Aunt Marion said through a groan. "Feel that? Does it feel good? See how wet I am? That's how a woman gets when she's excited. You get hard, I get wet so I can take you inside me."

I gasped, awed by the moment and the sensations as her velvet caress teased my length. "Aunt Marion, it's so good," I groaned.

"Slowly to start," instructed my aunt. "You can move, too. But remember to keep it gentle for now. Look at me, Tommy. This is how it is if we're making love. It's about me giving you pleasure with my body. You do the same for me. It isn't selfish or anything. Use your cock ... Use your size to show me you love me."

"I want to kiss you," I said.

"Then kiss me. That's another way to show love."

I moved with my aunt, confidence growing as I grew accustomed to her body, the rhythm coming to me on instinct. It felt wonderful to be doing it with her. It was an entirely new experience for me. Similar to masturbating but also paradoxically nothing like it at all. With my aunt I was sharing the moment. Expressing love with my body.

"You can go faster whenever you're ready," Aunt Marion sighed after a while. "It's gorgeous making love with you, Tommy, but I want to show you want it's like to fuck. I mean like really give it to me. Use my cunt. Smash me with your big dick."

The obscenity shocked me. Her use of the word hit me like a physical blow, the thrill of it sending a surge of urgent desire rushing through my core. It was also in the way my aunt had started to work her hips, her thrusting more urgent, her expression twisting into a grimace which I recognised as agonised ecstasy I was also starting to feel.

"Like this?" I asked as our bodies slap-thwacked together.

My aunt's tits were rolling as I rutted into her sex. She was gasping and moaning, eyes glazed over as she concentrated on whatever it was she was feeling inside.

"Just like that," she said through a grunt. "Fuck, yes, Tommy, just keep on doing it that way. It's lovey, my darling. So fucking sweet..."

When I glanced down to the conjunction, I saw she was rubbing herself with the flats of her fingers.

My aunt's eyes came open after I gasped, "What are you doing?"

"My clit," she said, sobbing it out. "I'll come ... It's like wanking, Tommy. I'm playing with myself where it feels good."

"Aren't I doing it right?"

"Yes," grunted my aunt. "You're doing it lovely. I'll tell you about this later," she added, closing her eyes. "Just let me get there. Just keep fucking me, Tommy."

I left it alone, the sensations displacing any questions I had. It was all new to me, but I trusted my aunt. Whatever it was she was doing to herself I decided the explanation could wait.

"I love fucking," I moaned, close to the surge.

I was still up on straight arms, using my cock on my aunt, her sex squelching and slick as the piston moved in and out. Despite the burgeoning urge to simply pound at my aunt, I realised through the mists of pleasure that if I altered the angles and speed of my thrusting it had an effect on the woman writhing beneath me.

I shifted position, moving so my aunt's pelvis tilted and I could get deeper into her body. I groaned out, "Does it feel nice when I do this...?"

To which she gasped, "God, Tommy, yes ... That's in deep, my lovely big boy. Don't keep going at me that way for too long..."

Aunt Marion groaned and closed her eyes. She gasped, mouth falling open as her eyes went wide, cords in her neck as stark as knife blades when she then grunted at me that she was close.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Her fingers were a blur, expression about her urgent, desperate need. "Coming," Aunt Marion groaned. "Tommy, I'm going to come..."

The vehemence took me with her. Spurred by my aunt's robust rubbing and her reaction, I worked at her sex, fucking at her while she went wall-eyed and the judders began. My aunt grunted and moaned, snorted, sobbed, and wailed out her joy. As it claimed her, I felt my own pleasure surge down at my root, all I had left after the previous milking at the hand of my aunt pumped from my cock, the rush of it making me moan.

Joined yet separate my aunt and I were both lost in our own private worlds. For me, it was bliss, an outrush of need, my first time letting go inside a woman. I felt my orgasm swell, clenching my teeth as I resisted the need. I was determined to prolong the gorgeous sensation of working my dick in and out of my aunt, but the biological impulse was too much to bear and the climax claimed me.

When coherent thought returned, I heard my aunt wheezing, "Tommy ... Get off me..."

I was sucking in air, my full weight on top of my aunt. I gasped out an apology, heaving up off her before I rolled away.

Beside me, my aunt draped a forearm over her eyes. "Oh, fucking hell, Tommy," she said, taking deep breaths of her own. "You lovely, gorgeous boy," Aunt Marion added through a chuckle. "You have no idea how good that's made me feel."

Without knowing just what it was I'd done to elicit such a response, I looked at me aunt. "Did I do all right?" I asked.

She chuckled again, the sound morphing into a delighted blurt of laughter as she took her arm from her eyes and her swivelled her face towards me. "Wonderful," she sighed after a few seconds of staring. "Bloody gorgeous. I needed that, Tommy."

With the heat off me and her gaze on my face, I felt embarrassment warming my cheeks. There was so much to process: she was my aunt, my own mother's sister. We'd just had sex. Wasn't that wrong? Could we get in trouble?

"You're not angry, are you?" I asked.

I saw my aunt's expression turn to a puzzled frown. She looked at me, moving onto a hip and an elbow before she hefted herself halfway upright. "Why would I be angry, Tommy? What made you ask me that?"

Her swaying breasts caught my attention, desire a tingle down in my cock.

With that little buzz tickling me, I managed to move my attention to my aunt's face. Suddenly shy, I glanced at the bed. "Well, you're my aunty. I shouldn't have done that."

Slipping across the narrow divide between us, Aunt Marion put a hand on my chest. "If anything, Tommy," she murmured, "I shouldn't have done it to you. I started it all. Remember? Down in the garden? That was all my doing. You don't have anything to worry about. I promise you, Tommy, baby..." she added on a sigh, "...everything we just did, I wanted to happen. I loved it, sweetheart. You're a good-looking lad..."

Her hand went to my dick, the jib still thick and large, stiffness only partly diminished.

"...And that's a lovely cock."

Aunt Marion gently squeezed and moved in to kiss my mouth. It was a soft, tender press of her lips to mine.

"I want us to do it again," whispered my aunt. She held my gaze as the world and everything in it condensed to out own private bubble. "I can teach you things, Tommy," she breathed. "Sex. Love. Beautiful, lovely, dirty things."

Aunt Marion paused and kissed me again.

Then she finished with, "Would you like that, my darling?"

"Yeah," I said, a hand going to her breasts.

*

Some weeks later...

I was in my bedroom when I heard a knock at the door.

*Yeah!" I called.

My mother's voice called through, "It's me. Can I come in?"

Unconcerned, I said she could. The door swung open.

"Passed all your exams," my mother said as she walked in.

I nodded. "Yep."

"Off to uni, then."

She was at the foot of the bed, hands on her hips.

I felt a clutch of unease when I looked at her face. There was just something in her expression. "Uhm, yeah," I said, far a greasy slide in the pit of my stomach.

"She's downstairs," my mother said.

Puzzled, I asked, "Who is?"

My mother smirked and rolled her eyes. It was a gesture which did nothing to dispel the anxiety I felt creeping up behind me.

"Marion, Tommy."

In denial, I glanced away from my mother's intense gaze. "All right," I said. "So what?"

It felt like a bucket of ice-water when my mother said, "I know you've been fucking her."

My world imploded. It couldn't be true. My mother couldn't know.

It wasn't happening.

"Please," I gasped.

"You've been fucking my sister," my mother went on. "Your aunt. Do you know what that means?"

My guts felt loose and watery as I gawked in abject disbelief, my brain refusing to function.