"My boobs," Aunt Marion said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I boggled, my head full of fog, my mother moved around the bed.

"It means you're a filthy pig, Tommy," my mother continued.

I felt the bed dip when she sat down.

"A nasty, dirty boy," my mother said through a murmur.

"Mum-" I gurgled before she cut me off.

"No, Tommy, don't talk," my mother said, the weight of her hand resting on my thigh.

I was under the cover, naked beneath the sheet and blanket.

"You're not in trouble," I heard her whisper.

My mother's hand moved from my leg, her fingers slipping beneath the sheet. "I'm jealous," she said, her hand on my cock. "My sister has all your attention. What about me? I'm your mother, Tommy. If you can do it with her..."

My cock swelled and went hard, reacting to my mother's touch before my brain computed the scene.

"...you can do it with me," my mother sighed.

As she worked her fist up and down my length, my mother also threw back the covers.

"God, Tommy, I'm damned for doing this, but I do want it with you."

Then, stuck in the shock of the moment, I gawked at my mother as she ducked in to suck at the big dome.

Aunt Marion's voice dragged my attention from where my mother was sucking my dick.

"You passed all your exams," my aunt said through her smirk. "Here's your reward."

Naked and gorgeous, my aunt walked towards the bed.

"Poor boy's in shock," my mother said, her hand working my shaft.

"Speechless," her sister replied.

"Come and give this a suck while I get out of my clothes," my mother said, offering my cock to her sister.

My aunt clambered onto the bed, her fingers replacing my mother's.

"I think you can handle the pair of us, Tommy," Aunt Marion said.

Then, as my aunt slurped and slobbered over my cock, I gawked at the sight of my mother stripping nude. She was every bit as ripe and as full as her sister.

"Jesus," I moaned.

"Dirty, nasty boy," my mother grinned as she came to the bed.

Then my hands were full of her tits, her tongue in my mouth while my aunt moaned around her mouthful of cock.

End.