My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 06

Story Info
The Nurse, The Wife, and The Neighbor.
2.8k words
4.66
6.4k
5

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our MC is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. In the past few weeks, he's joined a motorcycle club, gotten his first tattoo, crushed on a few different girls, and gotten into two fights. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen, because, reasons, and as always this is a work of fiction.

Monday, following the fair, I was noticing strange behavior in my fellow students. Usually, I was invisible in the halls as, except for my friends, no one paid me any attention. Today however, people were smiling at me, girls were flirty, dudes said hey or fist bumped me. It was bizarre. I asked Heather Sinclaire what was going on and she informed me of something called 'the rumor mill.' It was a social media page that the girls in my school had started, and apparently, I was headline news.

She laughed and said, "there's even a poll on here where people are voting."

I looked at her phone and saw the question, 'Riley Stephens. What's his deal?'

The voting options started with gay, bi, or straight, but over time people wrote in their own answers as well. Some of the options were funny, some not, and a couple were insulting. 'Badass Biker Dude' made me smile, but 'Sucker Punching Fag' made me laugh outright. Two guesses who that one was. My favorite by far was 'Welcome in my bed any time.' Three people had upvoted it, but it was all anonymous, so I didn't know who.

I handed Heather her phone and asked, "So what was your vote?

She held her phone out in response and I read, 'Secretly in a love triangle with Nina Dobrev and Barney the big purple dinosaur.' I rolled my eyes at her, not sure how I had missed that one.

Before class started, I pulled up the page and wrote in a vote for 'Wouldn't you like to know.' Then I spent a few minutes going through some of the previous threads, two or three were about my fight with Brett at the fair. Then a bunch of other stuff. Just before I put the phone away I caught one that intrigued me. It was a list of girls' names, some with a line through them. The part that caught my eye was somewhere in the middle with the identifier, '*Update'. Bianca's name was struck through like some of the others. It looked like Heather Sinclaire had been struck thorough a while back and I was kind of surprised to see Matt's sister's name on the list. I guess it wasn't just a current student list. Kelsey's name was uncrossed though, so I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Matt filled me in later. "That's Brett's conquest list." He told me, shrugging.

I stared at him, processing the implications before telling him something I thought he may not have realized. "Kelsey's name is on it."

Matt just laughed. "Yeah, but it's not crossed out is it? Harvey's mom is on the list too. So I think I'm good. Let the dude dream."

I shook my head. "He really is a pig Matt. I don't think it's going to work out with all of us as friends."

"Maybe, maybe not. We're in high school Riley. Don't let it get to you."

I shrugged my shoulders and went back to the tray of food in front of me before adding, "there's quite a few names crossed off. Think he's full of it?"

"I don't know man. I can verify a few of them. I don't think anyone is doing an audit, but I think it's for real."

As lunch was ending, I got a text from the MC prospects group chat. Only senior members were allowed to initiate on there, so I checked it right away. 'ALL prospects meeting right now. Get your asses over here.'

Knowing I was in a tight spot, I quickly replied 'School?'

I got three responses almost simultaneously. One from Trash, who had initiated the message thread, that said 'NOW KID!' Another from I number I didn't have saved that said 'fucking lol'. The last from Rhett that said, 'ASAP. Don't ditch.'

Well Rhett was the president, so I went with what he said, figuring I could head there right after school.

I wasn't planning on other possibilities though. As I turned a corner, still looking at my phone, I felt someone's hands touch my shoulder briefly, before finding myself hurtling towards the lockers on my right. I looked up just in time to see Brett, red faced in anger, winding back a punch that rocked my world. Following that, he hit me three more times, making my head bounce off the lockers behind me.

I fell to the floor and stared up at him, my legs splayed out in front of me and my hands on the floor barely balancing me and keeping me upright. I don't think I was even angry, just confused really. I could feel blood dripping from my nose, probably coating my white t-shirt.

There was no one else around, which I hadn't realized was a problem until Brett whipped out his phone and took a picture of me before walking off in a hurry. He hadn't said a word.

I was still sitting there a minute or two later when Michelle bounded down the hallway, hall pass in hand. She ran right up to me and started checking me over before going over and throwing open the nearest classroom door. The next thing I knew, the school nurse Mary was checking me over in her office. I was out of it, but coherent and probably not concussed. Michelle had stayed long enough to tell me that Brett had posted the message on the rumor mill which is why she'd asked for a hall pass. Great. Now everyone is gonna know.

The nurse gave me a clean bill of health and offered me a shirt from the lost and found. I looked at my own and saw some blood, but nothing crazy. I thanked her and declined. She asked me again if I knew who had done it and I replied in the same way I had the first three times. "I do. But it's not a school issue. We'll handle it."

She made a face at me. "Fine! But if this keeps happening the school is going to have to bring back the security guards. You should probably be more careful."

I smiled. "You were a student here back then weren't you?"

She nodded gravely. "It wasn't fun. It was like a police state, but what else were they supposed to do? Camera systems aren't cheap."

I looked her up and down, noticing, not for the first time, just how hot our school nurse was. Feeling bold I asked, "they say love is the best medicine. Any chance you'd go for a student? If one were to intrigue you that is."

Mary, the hot school nurse, the dream of many a man, absolutely, and completely, laughed her ass off in my face. She wiped tears from her eyes and then snorted. "Riley you are too much. You're plenty intriguing, but no. I would not go for a student. Ever. God that was funny. Never. All right."

I was getting mixed signals as she put her hand on my forearm so I asked, "how 'bout I drop out? No big deal then. Right?"

She responded while rubbing my arm affectionately. "No way Mr. Stephens. Not even then. Besides, my big bad boyfriend might not take well to you trying to steal me away."

"Big?" I asked.

"Mhmm."

"Bad?"

"That's the one." She smiled.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll give up." I joked with her. "Hey listen though, would it be alright if I bailed on my next two classes?" She gave me a contemplative look. "I just-"

"You don't want to face everyone right now? With that picture and the shirt and everything?"

Not exactly, I just had somewhere else to be. "Yeah. I guess. Yeah."

She nodded and wrote something down on my chart before handing me an office slip. It read, 'PT ordered to go home immediately for recovery.'

I thanked her profusely and rushed a kiss on her cheek before she could stop me. "Bye Nurse Mary!" I yelled behind me as I made my way out. That glance back told me I had caught her WAY off guard, but she didn't seem mad about it. She was kind of smirking, and maybe a little flush. It was probably just my overeager imagination.

I made my way into the club compound and could tell right away that something was wrong. Rhett glanced my way and before I could ask a single question he was yelling at me. "What the hell happened to YOU now?"

My hand touched my face almost like I had forgotten that I'd just had my world rocked earlier. "Nothing! It's fine. Just a fight."

His voice softened and he shook his head. "Time and place Kid. Time and place." I looked past him to see two of the old ladies helping a third woman get cleaned up. Her face looked WAY worse than mine did and Rhett noticed me wincing at seeing her. "Husband got handsy." He said, as if that answered everything.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"To us? No one. But she came here looking for help."

"Why not go to the police?"

Trash answered for him. "Fuckin' prick has a badge. They won't do shit." He paused and looked at the woman with sympathy. "Need all three of you prospects on this one. Time to get your feet wet."

I looked up at Rhett and he gave the affirmative. "Time and place, remember?"

I nodded and caught up with the other prospects getting in the truck. They removed their cuts, which I still hadn't earned, and we drove off in one of the guys' older model Chevy. Twit was driving, I loved his name, and seemed to know exactly where to go. Crybaby sat in the passenger seat smoking a Marlboro something or other. I was sat between the two wondering if the loud truck was really the best vehicle to show up in since it would likely announce our arrival.

It didn't seem to matter though, we pulled into a large apartment complex with a big parking lot. It was the middle of the day, but no one paid us any attention. I'm guessing that in shitholes like this people tended to mind their business. We counted to three silently outside the door before Twit kicked it in.

Crybaby rushed in first, I was second. I stopped dead in my tracks though, as Sherrif's Deputy Doyle, real name, reached for his gun belt. Twit had it covered though, pointing his own gun at the man and holding his finger to his lips telling the deputy to shush. Crybaby walked over to the guy and knocked his gun belt behind the couch's end table. "That's not a good idea Boss." Crybaby told him.

The deputy was red faced, and probably drunk, but he was scrawnier than I had imagined. I filed that away for later use, Cops in uniform look bigger because of the vest. Right. Idiot.

"The missus says-" Twit began.

"That bitch is a fuckin' liar." The man yelled.

"You didn't hit her?" I asked him calmly.

He looked at me and then back to Twit holding the gun. "She's lying. It was just BDSM shit. She didn't have to get all prissy about it."

Twit laughed and nodded at me. "So you did hit her?" I asked, my fists involuntarily clenching.

Twit jumped in, "didn't sound consensual if you ask me."

Deputy Doyle smirked. "She fuckin' loved it. She was wetter than I'd ever seen her. I should've called you lot over to give her a really good time. Maybe next time."

I balked at the idea. "So you beat her and then raped her?" I asked. Cowboy looked a little like he was gonna puke.

The bastard gave me another smug grin. "Uh uh boy. I fucked the shit out of her and smacked her around during the whole thing. You'll understand when you're older. Women need a firm hand every now and then. It gets 'em off."

Crybaby's face morphed to look like he was about to rip the guy a new asshole, and I didn't even look to see Twit's reaction.

The deputy didn't know what hit him, but, spoiler alert, it was me. I pounced at the deputy and ripped him off of the couch onto the floor without a second thought.

What followed didn't even register in my brain until it was over. I beat the ever loving shit out of a uniformed county police officer. I hit him with everything I had, obliterating my knuckles in the process. His appropriately named 'wife beater' was covered in sweat and blood, plus whatever else happened to be on the floor of his apartment. He wasn't even conscious any more, and I was still wailing on him.

Crybaby pulled me up off of the deputy, and I hawked spit into the guy's face for good measure. My fellow prospects patted me on the back as we saw ourselves out.

Back at the compound, Twit gave everyone a run down of what had gone on. Rhett patted me on the back and then handed me the keys to the old Chevy. "Hold on to these for a while Kid." He said. "You'll need to be more mobile until you can get something of your own."

I pocketed the keys while trying not to seem too eager. "What do we do about the wife?" I asked him.

He walked over to her, had a quick chat, and then came back by to fill me in as I was imagining taking a girl or two for a ride in the truck. "Take her over to her sister's place. Looks like she'll be staying there a while." As he spoke, I saw the wife looking at me speculatively.

"Sure thing Rhett. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Probably going to have a pow wow, so make sure to get here first thing after class." Pow wows were gatherings where the senior members got together and voted on different issues. After their closed door meetings, they would come out and make announcements to the group. I was stoked, I hadn't seen one yet, but I heard they were a lot like tailgates.

"Awesome. I'll be there."

I was hardly paying attention as the wife gave me directions to her sister's house. My mind was reveling at having my own set of wheels, even if there were four of them.

She didn't talk much, other that to say 'left up ahead' or 'turn here.' So I was just gleefully driving along, happy to be behind the wheel. Rhett gave me the rundown on the truck and I instantly committed it to memory, just in case someone asked about it. The truck was a 1989 lifted Chevy 1500 5.7 L V8. It had a custom midnight shadow blue pearl paint job and was in excellent condition. I couldn't wait to pull up to school in it.

As we turned down the road to my house, I slowly clued in to my surroundings. She told me to pull over and I did, right in front of my own house. I looked at her in confusion as I shut off the truck. "This is it. Thank you." Before I could say anything else, she hopped out and started walking around the truck, leaving me with my dumbstruck look. I watched her go and chuckled to myself as she went up to my neighbor's door, not my own like I had been thinking. I didn't know my neighbor had a sister, although I hadn't even met her yet either. The same woman who watched me in the driveway, and waved slowly, my voyeur, was the wife's sister. Small world.

I didn't give it any more thought, and hopped out of the truck heading inside. Dad was gone, so I went up to my room.

He still hadn't told me how he knew Rhett and Trash, but we hadn't spent any time together since I saw him at the fair so I let it go. I held the trucks keys in my hand and thought about how things had been going for me lately. It was like my life, my boring shitty life, was finally getting-

Hold that thought.

I raced downstairs to answer the door. Outside, my neighbor from across the street stood waiting impatiently. As soon as the door opened, she pushed me inside and up against the coat closet door. Holding me at arms length with one hand she said, "You and I need to talk young man!"

Just like that, my life, my boring shitty life, took an awesome, unprecedented turn.