My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 07

Story Info
The neighbor lady.
1.2k words
4.6
6.8k
5
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoninMaximus Presents: My Boring, Shitty Life 7

Our MC is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. In the past few weeks, he's joined a motorcycle club, gotten his first tattoo, rescued a damsel in distress, crushed on a few different girls, and gotten into a few fights. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen, because, reasons, and as always this is a work of fiction.

"You and I need to talk young man!" She said venomously.

I didn't know what to do, so I just held my hands up and leaned back and away from her hand into the wall and said "yes ma'am."

She smiled at my compliance, brushed off my shirt, then sauntered ahead of me into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I'm not ashamed to admit that I watched her hips swing and imagined what she was wearing underneath the long black house robe that she had to come over in. She crossed her legs, bouncing her foot impatiently before I gathered myself and walked over to sit opposite her on the coffee table.

"Well?" She asked.

I ignored her glare as I formulated my thoughts. "Her husband beat her up." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

She nodded, "uh-huh. And how exactly do you fit in the picture?"

"I, uh, took care of it. And then gave her a ride."

She pursed her lips, "go on." My shoulders shrugged and her face grew stern. "Young man I think you may need to start at the beginning."

I sighed and leaned forward onto my knees. "I got a message sayin' to come to the club ASAP-"

"Club?"

"The MC. So I got there and she was getting some ointment on-"

"MC, as in motorcycle club?"

"Mhmm, so then they tell me-"

"You? You're in a gang?"

I rolled my eyes, "look do you wanna hear this or-"

She held up her hand at me, "I'm asking the questions." I was just about to start again but she continued, "So neighbor boy is in a motorcycle gang and 'took care' of my sister's deadbeat husband?"

"Club. But yeah, that's kind of the gist of it."

The look in her eye shifted from annoyance or anger to one of bemusement. "Go on." She reclined herself a bit and started running her fingers over the lapel of her robe.

I cleared my throat, "they told me to go with a couple of the guys and see the deputy." Her tongue was slightly visible as it played at her lip. Her now smoldering look was giving me goosebumps. "So we go, and he reaches for his gun belt-"

"His gun?!" Her eyes lit up like I had told her it was Christmas come early.

I nodded, "one of the guys had his already out. So the other one knocked the belt away." I noted her fidgeting as she played with her robe. "Then we get his side of the story. He said some vile things. About her, about women in genera-"

"Mmmm, what things?" Her hand ran down her stomach and then onto her thigh, parting the robe slightly but not enough to reveal any naughty bits. It was maddening, and I felt myself stir.

I gulped, "uhm. Well he-" her hand ran under her robe towards the apex of her thighs, hidden from view, but obviously doing, something. "He said that women need a firm hand. That she enjoyed it like that."

I watched her bite her lip and nod at me. Her hand now moving perceptibly under her robe. "I just lost it. Before I knew it, he was on the ground. I had dragged him off the couch and started hitting him."

Her eyes rolled back before squeezing shut. Her mouth opened into an O shape as she silently gasped. I'd never seen this from any woman before. She was stunning and her cheeks were flushed. I watched her intimate moment from start to finish, forgetting all about my story until she began to relax. "Go on. Please."

"I hit him."

"Mmm."

"I kept hitting him."

"Uh huh."

Her hand was picking up speed again. My jeans were tight.

"I punched him again and again, as hard as I could, until one of the guys pulled me off of him."

"Oh fuck!" She was trembling and staring into my eyes.

"Then I spit in his face while he lay there unconscious."

My neighbor lady, whose name I didn't even know, hurled herself forward off of the couch and started ripping my jeans off of me.

"Stand Up!" She barked, and then pull/pushed me over to the sofa.

I landed with a thump right before she straddled my lap. Her hands pulled on my hair as she impaled herself on me. My jaw dropped at the feeling of her warmth encompassing me. She stuck her fingers into my throat, making me gag and drool.

I couldn't even process what was happening before she removed her hand and started playing with her clit. She began riding up and down while moving her hand in fast circles. Our eyes locked and she mashed her lips against mine.

My mind was reeling at the absurdity of it all. I was losing my virginity, and she was losing control. My neighbor was an absolute fucking wildcat, and I had to have more.

I jerked her robe apart and pulled away from her kiss to see underneath. She didn't disappoint. This woman was F-I-T, a total MILF, a knockout Blonde with a heartbreaking rack. She leaned back to give me a view. I was mesmerized by the barely there lacy red ensemble. The only thing that didn't fit this wild seductress was the flip flops she'd walked over in.

She rode me to hell and back with one hand on my shoulder, moaning and gasping all the while. I was putty in her hands and then, almost without warning, we were both in the midst of an earth demolishing climax. It was the longest lasting orgasm I had ever experienced.

I don't know how long we laid there basking in one another. We panted, she rested her forehead against mine. When I was prepared to speak, she stopped me, "I-" She placed a finger to my lips. I watched her watching me, as she extricated herself from my embrace. She tied her robe without a word, then slipped on the flip flops I hadn't noticed come off.

I followed her to the door, still wearing only my t-shirt, where she turned and kissed me sweetly. There was a different sort of passion in that kiss. "Thank you for saving my sister." She told me.

Unable to give a verbal response, I kissed her again and she clung to the collar of my shirt before pulling away and leaving without another word. I watched from the open doorway as she made her way to her front steps. With one last look at me, she placed her hand over her mouth, clearly giggling.

I was confused at her amusement until she pointed downwards in her body. Glancing down I saw my dick swinging in the sunlight, and fumbled to cover myself. When I looked back up she was gone.

Shutting the door as quickly as possible, I was confused, but I had the feeling that my life, my boring shitty life, was finally getting started.