My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 13

Story Info
Shopping mall escapades and aftermath.
2.2k words
4.69
5k
4

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoninMaximus Presents: My Boring, Shitty Life 13

Riley is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. In the past few weeks, he's joined a motorcycle club and started wearing his grandfather's legacy cut, gotten his first tattoo, rescued a damsel in distress, crushed on a few different girls, hooked up at a party, and gotten into a few fights. Recently, he was used and abused by the older woman next door again, this time with no explanation. He is currently sitting down in the dressing room area of his local Victoria's Secret. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen, because, reasons, and as always this is a work of fiction.

In the dressing area, I fidgeted, trying to refrain from anything more than a casual observance of my surroundings. The girls had been playfully teasing me and keeping me on my toes ever since the car ride over here. I was trying to seem cool and collected, but inside I was trembling.

Naomi came out of the dressing room wearing a satin short pajama set. It was royal blue, a color that really stood out on her. Not quite the look I was hoping for, but it looked damn good on her. Irene came out wearing an identical set in forest green. They pretty much ignored me as they went about comparing the outfits while I watched. I noticed how carefree they seemed in each other's company, it hinted at a 'closer than friends' type of relationship. It was fun to watch, but I had been hoping for more when they kissed flirtatiously and invited me along.

Naomi blew me a kiss, but otherwise left me alone as they ducked back in to their respected dressing rooms.

I waited patiently, zoning out.

Out of nowhere, a juicy ass hopped into my lap from my right.

I looked up at the blonde knockout in surprise. "Bianca?! What are you doing?" I asked harshly, but trying to keep quiet in the otherwise empty store.

She stretched her legs, putting all of her weight on my crotch while ruffling my hair. "I came by to get a new outfit to keep my man interested. You?"

Her nails tickled my cheek as she gazed into my eyes. "I'm here with friends. You need to go. I'm not getting in between you in Brett."

Without a word, she left my lap grinning, grinding her ass on me as she left for a dressing room with something frilly in her hand.

Irene came out first this time, as I pondered leaving the store to avoid more drama. Nope. Fuck that. I was glad I didn't. She was wearing a pink capped sleeve corset top with flowers on it and a pair of hip hugger jeans. Naomi wasn't out yet, so she walked over to me. "What do you think Riley?"

I gulped, taking her in. "It's really good. You look fantastic."

She smiled and bent down over me to kiss my cheek. "That's sweet. It's really soft, see?

Her hand slowly raised mine onto her rib cage so that I could sense it for myself. She watched me get a feel for it, and then turned as Naomi came out and saw us. "It looks great. How's mine?" Her outfit was identical, so they both looked immaculate.

Irene answered Naomi, but I wasn't listening. With her still leaning over me, I slipped my hand up further and captured her breast in my grip. She gasped lightly, turning back to face me. "You're right! It is soft." I told her, kneading her chest.

I loved the way she smiled as she left me there. My hand was still warm from touching her.

Bianca came out of her dressing room, no doubt timing it so the other girls didn't see her. My jaw hit the floor as she brought a finger to her lips to silence me.

She wore a white lace bustier and matching thong. It had a window for her cleavage and ties that laced it up, with white hearts covering it so it wasn't completely transparent. She came over to me and sat with her back to my chest. Both Naomi and Irene had gorgeous bodies, but there was a reason I had crushed on Bianca for so long. Everything about her gleamed with provocative connotation.

Having her swivel her ass on my hard dick, wearing what she was, as her hands guided mine over her body, it was all driving me insane. Where the hell was the store clerk when you needed her? I was having trouble remembering how much trouble this girl was. She was that tempting.

"What do you think Riley?" She asked kissing my ear. Her hands guided mine to grasped her breasts. "Do you think Brett will like it?" Her panting in my ear was incredible, but she sure knew how to fuck up a mood. It was just the sort of reminder I needed to distance myself. I didn't like Brett, but I wasn't about to use Bianca to start shit with him. Even if that seemed to get her going.

I stood up abruptly, forcing her forwards and away from me. I was going to say something snarky, but she was already bounding into her dressing room again. For the first time ever, I had to will a Bianca inspired erection to go away, rather than just abuse myself at the opportunity.

The girls came out just as I sat down. They wore matching purple lacy silk teddys with boy short panties. I watched them deliberate and then saunter over to me. They took a seat, one on each knee, and started feeling me up while taking turns looking around the room. I was stunned silent.

Their hands started with my stomach, but it wasn't long before I felt them working my jeans open in conjunction with one another. I palmed their asses when they started tugging on my cock.

I basked in their attention, laying my head back to rest while the scenario played out. Time was against us, someone was bound to come this way, but I was reveling in it all and tried to still my pounding heart.

Unsure if they were intent on getting me off or just fooling around, I came close to the edge, gripping a cheek in each hand. Naomi placed her hand over my mouth to stifle my moaning. Her eyes bored into me, almost daring me to challenge her. "Are you gonna cum?" She whispered, stroking faster as my precum made their hands slick.

I nodded desperately, causing her to grin. Panic welled up within me as it occurred to me that I was about to shoot, with nowhere for it to go. With impossible timing, and clearly a great read on the situation, Naomi slapped Irene's hand away just in time.

Without a word to me, the two dispersed into their individual dressing rooms, leaving me to do up my jeans frantically. I was on a hair trigger, and knew that I didn't stand a chance if I felt any more stimulation. My posture was like that of a statue as I willed myself back from the edge, sweat dripping down my face, hunched over in the chair with my elbows on my knees.

I knew Bianca had returned before I even looked up. Her perfume was distinctly different than that of my other friends of the day. I didn't look up, so she leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Poooor Baaaby. Those mean girls left you there before the best part." She stood up straight. "Call me!" She rang louder, before skipping off to go pay for her clothes. I rolled my eyes, that was just what I needed, another tease in my life.

The girls took their time coming out of the dressing rooms, which left Bianca plenty of time to get out before she was seen. Relegated to pack mule, I lugged the girls bags up and down the mall for another hour before we all piled into Irene's car. Rather than go straight back to the school however, Irene pulled over onto a rural trail before parking the car in the woods.

Before I could even ask what was going on, Irene and Naomi were opening their doors before climbing into the back with me. Their movements were almost synchronized, you could tell they worked well together as cheerleaders. Go Team!

I started off by kissing Irene on my left, while Naomi whispered in my ear, "mmmm. I missed this." She sucked on my lobe until I turned to kiss her.

Irene started on my other ear, sucking and whispering, "I want to make love Riley."

My head felt like a ping pong ball, going back and forth between the two girls, and my tongue was getting quite the workout.

As we kissed, the two girls worked in tandem to remove my jeans. I may have helped, but was too distracted to be sure of it. Naomi skipped my ear this time as I kissed Irene. Her wet mouth closed around my shaft and started bobbing up and down. It was heavenly.

She was really into it, so much so that Irene grew impatient. She grabbed Naomi gently by the hair, pulling her up from my lap. "My turn." She said, kissing Naomi roughly before diving into me.

I moaned into Naomi's mouth as I fought for control. She pet my chest and cradled me against her's. "Hold out baby. This is what we've been working for." She held me for a moment before sliding to her knees in the roomy backseat. Irene followed, keeping my dick in her mouth as she moved.

In tandem, the cheerleaders moved so that their lips were both about half an inch from my dick. Their eyes locked onto mine as I watched them take turns sticking their tongues out to lick the head of my cock. My eyes fluttered back as the immaculate tease went on and on. The stimulation was enough to keep me hard, but not so much as to send me over the edge. As the minutes wore by it became increasingly maddening. Their tongues, giggles, and flirtatious looks were driving me wild. It wasn't long before I needed more.

Irene pushed my hand away as it went for the back of her head. Naomi did the same. I groaned both times, but they seemed to get the message. Their timing unspoken and yet still somehow perfect, the two cheerleaders began kissing, licking, and sucking, focused solely on the mushroom tip of my shaft.

My eyes rolled back again as my voice came out in a desperate groan. I could tell they were loving what was happening, and they started showing that love by sandwiching my dick between their lips and tongues rather than trading back and forth.

My ejaculation was eminent, and they seemed to sense it, making them slow to a crawl as they kissed one another around my cock.

"Oh Riley?" Naomi called after a disturbingly long amount of time.

"Ugh. Yeah?" I asked.

She didn't answer right away, as they both descended and started sucking my testicles together. They giggled playfully as my cock throbbed with my heartbeat above them. I'd never felt so frustratingly close to climax in all my life.

Irene stayed put, trying to fit both of my testicles into her mouth, as Naomi looked up into my eyes. "She's never had a man shoot off in her mouth before."

I was formulating a reply as they slowly licked up my shaft together. My reply never came though, as Naomi took Irene by the hair and plunged Irene's throat onto my cock. I could feel Irene's tongue moving rapidly back and forth, clearly unbothered. Naomi pulled her up and down slightly while staring into my eyes, her other hand stroking my abs under my shirt. "Give it to her Baby. Give her all of it." Naomi purred.

My left hand shot out to join Naomi's on the back of Irene's head, as my right sought out Naomi's rack. Both of my hands clenched tight as I teetered on the edge. Fumbling for a moment, my hand managed to weave itself under Naomi's shirt and bra to clasp her bare tit just in time for my release. The grunting sound that escaped my lips was probably meant to be words, but came out as a garbled, "Gyuh!" Somehow a mix between 'Oh God' and a higher than normal pitched moan.

Naomi cackled, grinning widely as Irene fought off the rushing waves of my cum. She swallowed what she could, but some of the mess was clearly overwhelming her. I saw it pooling at the edges of her lips. That was really the last thing I remembered, as a few moments later, a blink for me really, I startled awake as the car passed over a speed bump.

The girls were whispering loudly in the front seats, and hadn't noticed that I awoke yet. They were clearly happy with their performance, and damn it, so was I.

"Oh my God that was so wild!" Naomi gushed.

"I know! I can't believe you sucked his cum off my face like that!" Irene responded.

It was dark out now. I looked down at my bare legs and dangling shaft bobbing with the motions of the car as we drove down the road thinking that my life, my boring shitty life, was really getting started.