All Comments on 'My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 16'

by RoninMaximus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Reilly1225Reilly122512 months ago

You have given yourself a lot to work with here. I hope you will develop all of these subplots. Good job.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

I really appreciate his integrity in making sure that Patrick got involved / invited. He really feels like a stand-up guy. I certainly hope that things work out for him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@RoninMaximus, So how much of this story is left? I'm assuming your about half way through said story, or nearing the end? I hope poor Matt ends yp with Melanie, she seems like a sweet girl for him to possibly end up with. Also what's up with Heather Sinclair, was she just mad because Brett screwed someone else, but was ok with it when it wasn't her, he was cheating on? because it seems like he's possibly screwing her again on the side considering her being so close to Brett in that other chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
So...

How long is left for this story, I'm guessing that your about halfway through this series? Also what is going on about Heather, was she just mad because Brett was cheating, or just because he was cheating on her, when they were dating? Because it seems like it was the second one if that scene back a few chapters ago, when she was sitting next to Brett laughing with him, being back with her group of 'friends'. I hope bully and Brett get tangled up with each other so both of them can be written off.

I hope brett goes after Tess and gets fucked up by Bully, or better yet gets the treatment he gave Matt to happen to him, with that Drama slut Bianca. You could also show Michelle getting scared straight, maybe have her stuck watching Bianca getting fucked roughly by Bully and others of his group in the MC off the grounds of course.

You could also have Melanie be the rebound of Matt, a nice girl, that's still a bit naughty, plus she can still keep her promise, unlike uncontrolled slut Michelle. It doesn't mean Michelle can't grow as a person.

Also couldn't that video that was uploaded of Matt being taped to a chair count as assault on some level against Matt? If nothing else some level of emotional pain, couldn't that be taken to the police, especially if it was uploaded onto a school's webpage/reddit/whatever they're using. I mean it was deleted fast enough, but it was still noticed and rolling back the webpage is still a thing right?

I wonder what's going to happen to Brett if he manges to get one of the married women, it'd be good to see his face if he had to appear in court for alienation of affections, or they're birth control screws up, and now he's possibly the father of a few children. That'd be a good reality check to that asshole, that feels he needs to be the center of attention. Let's see him mange multiple child supports at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous