All Comments on 'My Boss and His Hotwife'

by MonaRivers

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and very HOT! A few grammatical errors that makes the reader stumble, but nothing that a careful re-reading won't fix. Sequel please, and give Tia some coke! 5 Stars!!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

This was well written but the content showed a lot of cruelty. If people are into this sort of thing then it's fair enough, if a bit weird. However, the boss who is probably just doing his job is not in agreement and has to dump his trophy wife. No one deserves to be treated like this. Just nasty, disgusting people who deserve all the bad things that come to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story line. However the command of syntax and pronouns is very weak and requires lots of rereading to figure out what is going on - who is doing what with whom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I made his way downstairs?" Really? If you can't do better on a first try than to make sure the opening sentence is correct you don't deserve to be read. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have to be married to be a hot wife and she no longer qualifies.... and your protaganist is out of work... because the boss has a better sense of justice than he does an ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FIRST line - "I made his way downstairs, ..."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i was ready to stop reading after the first few words. "I made his way downstairs". You keep switching from narrator to first person. It's very distracting. Pick one and stick with it. Your should have used an editor to make sure that simple mistakes were caught before publishing. Also, there's no "H" in cuckold.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

Life's a bitch! LoL

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

Didn't get close to finishing page 1. Mixed up pronouns made it impossible to read smoothly so you knew who was talking. Then you made the dumb error of giving both women names starting with the same letter inviting confusion which you took advantage of by calling Tasha, Tia. You'll never get fans with this half assed approach to writing. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wee bit outlandish. Plot line seems a bit sketchy. Perhaps try another genre.

No no, stop the negativity, nearly full marks for a first try.

All in all, keep it up, we need fresh authors with new ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*-nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"This series continues with In My Office With His Hotwife"

.

About the only thing worse than doing a multi-part story and not using chapter numbers on all of parts is doing a multi-part story and changing the title for all parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, this bitch has already started deleting comments. She makes an arrogant first statement before even starting this garbage story, but then can't take the heat of negative comments. Just another whore trying to pollute this category with garbage. 1* is too high a score to give this pile of shit. Only flies would like it and of course the usual sewer rats that roam this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stick with the cuck sites that enjoy your trash. We got enough shit writers in this category already, don't need more. To the idiot anon below, no we don't need fresh authors that write cuck trash. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR- best I can do for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So negative comments insure that you write another cuck story. Not a problem. I love giving one star scores to cuck stories. Keep them coming. 90% of stories in LW are garbage, so I have a lot of experience giving one star scores. lol

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

Didn't do much for me, difficult to follow the thread without some kind of backstory.

Why was he coming downstairs in the first paragraph? How come he had no idea about a party going on in his own home?

Weird!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Ok

Right the story not to bad but you ended up on the verge of being in the wrong category. So you now have killed your story you tried to hard at your story to emphasise the cheating wife the cuckold in your story. But when you dissect your story the story officially is a voyeur/exhibition category story not a loving wife category story. God I hate it when I do this I can’t help myself I like to help newbies. As I said the story wasn’t that bad but I noticed that you have got a talent for exhibition/voyeur category story. And please don’t give up your stories but go have a go in the exhibition/voyeur category I got a feeling that you might be a huge success in that category. But please don’t waste your time writing your stories then just dumping them in the loving wife category. You won’t get anywhere go try different category’s and have fun finding out your favourite category’s. But please please keep away from the loving wife category till you have got some more stories published and don’t forget about an editor to help you write your stories ok

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Not really believable and likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hotwife = slut. Throw her out with the bathwater. Lousy storyline

bilove69bilove69over 2 years ago

Loved you story. More of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m married to a woman much like Tasha. She enjoys setting me up with other women and I enjoy her antics with both men and women.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

OK, you covered cuckold, voyeur, cheating, revenge, and mean girl..... Does Brian get btb's retribution now? You still have not said why he is an asshole boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somebody wrote, "we need fresh authors with new ideas". Yes we do, but the question is, where are they? Surely you didn't mean this one? 1* for this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3.93 for this crap. That's an insult to the "hall of fame" writers in this category. Really? Some of you must not have any idea what a good story is supposed to be, but then cucks are easily pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anytime the words "hot wife" appears in the tags, you know it's garbage, written for the unwashed. Looked at the stories available in loving wives today and again was disappointed. Just another day of garbage, typical anymore in this category. Where are the good writers when you need them? This category lists the most disgusting trash writers on this site, and this new one belongs in that group.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

That whore would be divorced and on the street faster than she could say oh. And Sam would be out of work faster and would never find good work in this region again than he could think. And the lawsuit that I would file with the two of them would be so expensive that they would quickly be bankrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, particularly Tasha, who is by far the best character here. You need to sort out the person changes (his/I) at the beginning, and it is a shame we all have to put up with the idiot trolls on LW, but I hope you keep submitting to Lit.

davp6255davp6255over 2 years ago

To all of the anonymous lurkers to lacking in intestinal fortitude to put a name to their vitriol, grow the fuc up.

To MonaRivers, keep writing well done.

And finally to Lit think about not allowing the oft vitriolic crap from Anonymous. Whoever anonymous is.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Trophy Whore

-26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story - looking forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Makes you wish you could give negative stars

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 2 years ago

It went off the rails before the first comma. How could that phrase get past the most casual proofread? Then you confused us by calling Tia Tasha or the other way around. Not a great first effort here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I believe that all the critics here couldn't do better

This author did very well and will get much etter can't wait to see more of the authors creativity

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5- (4.65 = 93% = A or A+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poorly written, even for a first effort. Wouldn’t get better than a C- in a high school English course. Confused and disorganized, with amateurish dialog and an immature grasp on how adults behave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Around the mention of the trophy wife, can't count ALL of the mistakes!

LadyLoreLadyLore2 months ago

You say the story continues but you don't have it posted like you didn't write it and if the boss was a man he would have flipped

LadyLoreLadyLore2 months ago

To the person who says critics can't do better your missing the difference a critic knows what a good story is to them and what is not a writer puts into words and on paper if you want to know what a decent story is and how to write 1 you want a critic if you want a story or something put into words or on paper you want and need a writer it's the critics that actually teaches the writer how to write a decent story not talent in writing but the critics itself

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1Pabout 1 month ago

Great story. Sexy, cunning, deceived, loved, and cucked. Well done. Great storyline and depth 👏

Please continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMonaRivers@MonaRivers
Mona Rivers writes the kind of filthy fun that prevents you from lending your kindle to others. She draws from her deliciously dirty imagination and licentious experiences to bring you truly titillating tales. If you enjoy cuckold or hotwife stories, if the notion of a woman ...