My Boss and His Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MonaRivers
MonaRivers
111 Followers

I grabbed Tia's hips and plunged deeper into her, burying myself to the hilt. Tia gasped and grabbed at the bench to steady herself. Finding my rhythm, I worked myself in an out.

"Oh yes!" Tia gasped, "that's it," Tia moaned.

"My, my, you are enjoying that aren't you," I teased.

"Yes. So big. Tasha told me it was big, but I had no idea, how good it would feel."

I renewed my efforts, enjoying every lengthy stroke inside of her. "How do you feel now that it's in you?"

"I want more. Give it to me," Tia begged.

"In front of your poor hubby?" I asked.

"He's busy," Tia replied pointing to the hottub. "He's far too distracted with your wife. Aren't you worried he'll make a move?

"Not in the least," Tasha won't let him get far. "She's just buying us some privacy."

"She's happy to help you fuck me?" Tia asked.

"Of course. She wants to make me happy. She knows that sticking it to Brian will really make my weekend," I answered.

"So you're just fucking me to get to him?" Tia asked.

I realized my folly. "Not at all, Tia. Look at you, you are stunning. Any man in his right mind would want you. I want you. Sticking it to Brian is just the icing on the cake."

"You're bad," Tia teased.

"I try," was all I could muster in response.

"Then try harder. Fuck your boss's wife. Pound her tight, wet pussy," Tia goaded me on.

I obliged, holding her wrap with one hand I pulled her back onto me and pounded her tight married pussy senseless. Tia's moans ran together as I took her, over and over. I knew she was close.

Raising up she looked out the window. "That's it Tia, come for me. Come for me in front of your limp hubby."

That did it. The knowledge that she could be caught at any moment seemed to push her over the edge. She came hard, collapsing against the bench.

I smiled as she came down from her orgasm.

"Fuck that was good," she gasped between breaths.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I replied.

"What about you?" she asked.

"I'm in no hurry I replied. I have every intention of enjoying you thoroughly while I have the chance."

Tia shook her head. "Brian's never lasted this long. He always comes first."

"Poor girl. Don't worry. I'll take care of you. I think it's time we took this party to my study. I want to enjoy all of you, and fun as being caught would be. I don't feel like sharing."

Tia nodded with a cheeky grin.

I took her by the hand, her bare ass and pussy still exposed and led her through the house to my study. Closing the door behind us I considered locking it but decided not to. Drawing Tia over to my chair and sat down before guiding her onto my lap facing me.

With giddy delight she worked me between her lips and sank herself onto my rock-hard member. I groaned in pleasure at the feel of her tight pussy as it engulfed me.

As she took my full length she gasped. "Oh yes," She moaned as she raised herself up once more. Sinking back onto me she cried. "It's so damn big. I can't get enough of it."

"Take your time baby, I'll give you as much as you can take."

"You better," She teased. "I don't want a two-pump chump. I get enough of that at home."

She settled into a steady rhythm bouncing in my lap as she made full use of my eager member. As she helped herself, I enjoyed the rise and fall of her barely contained tits. Her nipples were hard straining against the thin fabric. Her pendulous breasts threatening to burst from the small triangle bikini.

With one hand I took hold of her wrap that was still bundled at her waist, with my other I reached for her right tit. It filled my hand, slowly I massaged it over the fabric, the motion elicited an excited groan from Tia as she plunged herself onto my cock once more. Pulling me close she hungrily devoured my lips, her tongue brushing against mine as her excitement built.

Sensing no resistance, I reached for the tie at her neck, with one deft motion the bikini fell uselessly to her waist her magnificent breasts freed at last. Her bulging bosom dangled before my face, her hard pink nipples protruding out from areola the size of a can of soda.

I almost lost it right there, but not wanting to spoil the party early, I sucked in a deep breath and reached for her breast. Gently I rubbed, tugged and pinched at her ample bosom, each motion eliciting a gasp or moan from my boss's horny wife. Pulling on her wrap I brought her to a halt and pulled her in so I could lick and nibble at her left nipple.

"Oh fuck," she muttered. "Oh yes. Harder."

I obliged and she let out a whimper of pleasure as she collapsed against me.

I could hear our guests starting to trickle out the door, and realized I had no idea just how long I had been fucking Tia. It could have been minutes it could have been an hour since we left the tub, but before I could think about it the study door opened.

Brian stepped inside wrapped around Tasha, clearly, he was expecting he was about to get lucky. As Tasha shut the door behind them he took in the study, and with it his wife riding me like a prize bull.

"What the fuck?" Brian shouted. "Tia, what are you doing?"

Tia's face sank as she looked over her shoulder at her husband.

I held her wrap to keep her firmly atop me. Slowly I raised and lowered myself into her.

"Come now Brian," I answered. "Clearly you thought Tasha was bringing you in here to fuck you. You can hardly complain that your wife was getting some attention.

Turns out she needed a little more than she's been getting."

"I'm going to knock your teeth in," Brian threatened balling his fists.

I laughed. "You could try. On a good day I think you'd be hard pressed. Liquored up like you are, I doubt it."

"Easy boys," Tasha replied putting her hand on Brian's chest. "Think about it Brian. Right now the only one who knows about your little bedroom issue is me and Sam. But if you start something here, everyone else is going to come running in and in five minutes flat you'll go from the guy they thought was nailing his employee's wife at a BBQ to the guy who is getting cucked by his own subordinate. Do you really want your whole office to know Tia is open for business? I'm sure Tony or John would love to try their luck, is that what you want?"

"No." Brian replied wavering.

"Good." Tasha replied. "Then sit down and be a good little cuckhold." Tasha placed her hand on his chest and pushed him down onto the lounge. Tasha sat down beside him, running her hand along his leg. Tracing the swollen fabric of his board shorts she teased. "It's not all bad now, is it Brian? It looks like you're enjoying the sight of your wife riding my hubby's hard cock."

Brian tried to deny it, but his eyes were glued to Tia's ass as it bounced up and down.

"Sam why don't you turn Tia around so Brian can have a better view."

I was enjoying fondling Tia's magnificent chest, but the opportunity to taunt Brian was too good to pass up. I lifted Tia up.

"No," she moaned. "I want it in me."

"Soon, we just need to show Brian what a good time, you're having."

Turning around Tia looked Brian in the eye. He stared at Tia speechless as she lowered herself back onto my waiting cock.

"Mmmm." she moaned as she took its full length.

"Oh Brian, look how she's enjoying that," Tasha said. "She's been needing some big cock in her life. You tricked her into bed with that fat wallet of yours, but she still needs a big man to take care of her needs. Good thing Sam is around to help huh?"

Brian shook his head. "I do just fine. I don't see a difference."

"Are you kidding?" Tia gasped, "He's much bigger than you, and lasts a lot longer too, I've already come once and he's still going strong."

"Oh?" Tasha gasped, "Do you fire too quickly Brian? We can't have that." Tasha replied as she traced the outline of his manhood through his shorts. "You're not a two pump chump are you?"

"No!" Brian muttered.

"Yes," Tia declared. Whether she was contradicting her husband or simply enjoying her ride, it was hard to tell.

Tasha continued to tease Brian's cock. "Seems like we have two different answers here. I can't have that.

Tasha pulled open Brian's shorts and his cock popped out. Five inches and thin, it was easy to see why Tia was so thirsty for some real satisfaction.

"So how does this work?" Brian asked. "I get to fuck you?" Brian asked Tasha.

Tasha shook her head. "Hmm I don't think so Brian, I get that monster every night, I don't know that you could fuck me. You might try but I don't know that you'd get the job done."

"I've not had any complaints," Brian defended himself.

Tasha laughed and nodded toward us. That is a complaint Brian. If she was getting what she needed that wouldn't be happening. But I'll give you a chance. I'm going to play with you and if you can outlast Sam I'll let you fuck me right here on the couch, while they watch."

Brian grinned, "Deal."

Tasha flashed me a grin. "Excellent."

The poor guy never stood a chance. Tasha clasped his manhood firmly with her right hand, it practically disappeared inside her hand. Slowly she began to stroke it up and down. Within a dozen strokes, Brian was visibly straining, going red in the face.

Tasha leaned in for the kill, with her lips inches from his ear she began to tease him.

"Who's a good little cuckhold? Look how hard you are Brian. Your little cock is practically exploding while you watch a real man fuck your wife. Do you like the look of her tight body as it bounces up and down on top of that massive cock. Look at it, it's going to split her in half."

Brian bit his lip, as he fought to contain himself.

"Look at those perfect tits bounce, hmmm I just want to lick them. Looks like Sam has already had a nibble. Who can blame him, they just look delicious. Watch her moan as he stretches her out. Does that turn you on Brian? It does, doesn't it. You're a little cuck. You like watching Tia take that big cock. You love it don't you."

"No." Brian denied it.

"Liar." Tasha laughed as she squeezed his cock.

"Gaaaa." Brian gasped as he shot his wad. Semen trickled out from his skinny member.

Tasha opened her hand, letting it spurt onto his lap. His erection failed quickly as Tasha tutted. "Hmm Brian I had high hopes for you, but you let me down. We had a deal. Now you have to sit and watch your wife take it. Sam's going to give her the ride of her life, and you're going to sit here and think about your new life as a cuckhold. Make sure you're a good little boy. You can play with yourself if you want, but Sam and I are going to make sure Tia gets what she came for. Make no mistake, she's our toy now."

Brian slumped back onto the couch, defeated. I grinned like an idiot as I drove myself deeper into his wife. Brian was beaten, I could see it in his eyes. It was the icing on the cake. I reached around Tia and cupped her tits as she rode me.

Tasha got off the couch and wandered toward us. She was wanton. I could see the lust in her eye. Cucking Brian had her hot and bothered. She stood in front of us and watched intently as Tia rode me hard.

Bending over she placed one hand under Tia's chin and raised it before kissing her passionately. Tia answered the kiss hungrily. Pulling back Tasha smiled. "What I really want to know Tia, is do I owe you $200?"

Tia giggled. "You sure do. I got him in me in the tub. Right in front of the others. I don't know if they know or not, but he was in me in front of everyone. Then he did me in the kitchen where anyone who looked could have seen him railing me through the window."

"What!" Brian protested.

"Quiet Brian," Tasha warned. "You've had your fun. Watch quietly. Don't speak unless you're spoken too."

Brian slumped deeper into the couch.

"You naughty little girl. I knew you had it in you." Tasha teased as she placed a hand on each of Tia's tits and worked the nipples between her fingers. "These are just extraordinary. Damn girl. You're a package."

Tia moaned as Tasha worked each of her nipples. Twisting tweaking and nibbling at them until Tia began to quiver uncontrollably.

"Look at that Brian. That's what it looks like when your wife is being satisfied," Tasha teased. "I think she's going to cum on that monster. Are you Tia? Are you going to cum all over my hubby's thick cock?"

Tia nodded. She couldn't find the words. Grabbing the wrap I used all the leverage I could get and drove myself into her, over and over. Tasha stood over her tweaking and teasing her breasts as she bounced.

Then without warning Tasha leaned down and stroked her pussy.

Tia lost all control.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck me." She cried as she shook.

Her wish was my command, I drove into her again and again as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Brian frowned as his wife collapsed atop me, her legs akimbo, my manhood buried deep within her.

"Oh good girl." Tasha cooed, stooping over her. "It looks like you enjoyed that, didn't you Tia?"

Tia nodded. "Uh-huh."

"Good. It's important that a woman have her needs filled. Brian may struggle, but Sam doesn't have that issue. Are you glad you came over now?"

"You better believe it," Tia replied

"I'm glad, but Tia. If you want to enjoy my man. You also need to make sure you meet his needs. If you do, that thick cock can be yours when you need it, but if you leave him hanging...well that's just rude."

Tia nodded. "What should I do?"

"Well, it looks like he is thoroughly enjoying you, and cucking your poor hubby. Is that right Sam? How are you enjoying fucking your boss's tight wife? Is it as good as you had hoped?"

"Better!" I replied as I began to move my hips once more.

"Well Tia, All that remains is to see if you can milk a huge load from that big cock. Do you think you can manage that?"

Tia nodded, and began to bounce.

"Now it's only fair that you get to decide where Tia. It's your choice, but in life all choices have consequences. I'm sure he'd enjoy coating those majestic tits of yours with spunk, but if you want to really drive him crazy, take that load deep in your pussy. It feels amazing."

"Inside me?" Tia asked, seemingly unsure.

Tasha nodded. "Yep. If you do, I'll give you free license to ride that beast anytime you like. If you chicken out, it's no problem but it may be the last time you ever get to experience him."

"Tia no," Brian called out.

"Shut up Brian. You're always trying to control me. Give it to me, Sam."

I obliged, burying myself in her again and again. She wasn't going to be able to sit down for a week.

Tasha smiled at her exuberance, leaning down she whispered in my ear. "How's that baby? Apology accepted yet?"

I nodded. It was the best present I'd ever received.

Tia bucked up and down wildly. "Come on Sam, that's it fuck me harder. Really give it to me. Fill me up with that big load. Oh yes. That's it fill my married pussy baby. Fill your boss's wife."

The dirty talk was enough to push me over the edge. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto me. I felt my cock leap as I emptied myself deep inside her.

"Oh yes," she cried.

I felt wave after wave of cum, pump into her eager sex.

Tia relaxed onto me. Leaning back she kissed me. "That's it baby, give it all to me."

As she reclined on me I reached around her and massaged her ample bosom, enjoying her total surrender.

Brian was devastated. It was all over his face, but I was thrilled. Tasha had found us a new toy to play with and she seemed to enjoy the sex every bit as much as we did.

Tasha walked over to Brian. "Ok Brian, you can go now. I've decided we're going to keep Tia for the night. We'll send her back in the morning."

"I want a divorce," Brian declared.

"Oh don't be so hasty." I warned pointing at the shelves. There's a camera there that shows you getting a hand job from Tasha. If it goes to court, Tia's going to get half of everything. Maybe more. So don't bother. Be a good little cuck. Go home, relax, and she'll be back tomorrow with a great story to tell you. Based on how quick you shot your wad, you're going to enjoy this. Maybe not as much as me, but you will."

"Fuck you," Brian replied.

No. I answered. "That's your wife's job. Now get out of here so we can get back to it."

Brian got up, fixed his board shorts and almost raced out of the study.

Tasha looked down at Tia. "Oh the fun we are going to have with you."

The End

This series continues with In My Office With His Hotwife

MonaRivers
MonaRivers
111 Followers
12