My Boss & His Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
And the Sexual Adventure continues!!
1.2k words
4.38
6.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY BOSS & HIS WIFE - 2

Gorgeous Petal and I had more fun, and Jason joined in after getting rock hard again. It was an amazing night of playing, sucking, fucking. My body felt amazing, sore in some places where I knew Petal and Jason bit and marked me. It seemed like we all just fell asleep right there entwined. My eyes opened thinking thank God it was Saturday!

Both Petal and Jason looked so amazing sleeping together. We were all spooning on our sides with Petal holding me and Jason holding her. I slipped out slowly so as to not wake them, and I sat on another chair just staring at them. The memories of last night flooded my mind making me hot. I felt so connected with them, like I had nothing to be ashamed of after sharing everything among us last night. My sensitivity took control of me - the cold room, the hot memories of last night, these absolutely gorgeous fucking sexy people sharing and pleasuring me!

I closed my eyes and started playing with my breasts, pulling on my dark nipples, already feeling my pussy wet. I was wiggling my ass on the chair imagining Jason's cock and thinking about Petal's sweet tongue licking my nipples. I think I got lost in my moment and started pinching my left nipple while my right fingers played with my pussy. As "lost" as I was, I knew I didn't want to moan out and wake them, so I bit my lips. My legs opened more, my left hand now spread my lips apart while my right fingers played. So close! I was feeling it! It hit, and I came so hard making my body tremble, eyes still closed tasting Petal's cunt from last night in my mind.

I finally slowly opened my eyes and saw both Jason and Petal looking hungrily at me, with Jason's fingers inside that sweet pink cunt of hers. Jason smiled and called me to him and said suck your boss' cock Candie. I did not hesitate; I raised my Caribbean ass off the chair and joined them on the bed. Jason's toned legs were opened with that beautiful, hard BWC. I started teasing the head of his cock as he continued finger fucking Petal's wet cunt.

I really enjoyed that cock, like it was mine, no sharing, all mine. I felt my pussy getting wetter as I gagged on him. He fingered Petal, touching her clit, harder making her cum and scream. I couldn't stop to figure out what they were doing, I needed that cock to fuck my mouth. Jason stood up and pulled me to him. Kissed me softly before guiding my mouth on his cock. My eyes closed, knees on the sofa/bed as his hand guides my head. Petal somehow got to my nipples and was sucking on them as I sucked her husband's BWC. The rudeness of what we were doing was just turning us all on.

She licked my breasts giving me immense pleasure, my nipple orgasms were so intense as she sucked and pulled with her mouth and pinched. Jason heard my moans and heavy breathing as he stroked his meat. I don't know if I wanted him to fuck me or if I wanted to lick Petal's sweet cunt. I honestly felt like I was going crazy with these two amazingly fucking sexy souls!!

Jason looked at me and said, "I wanna fucking tease you Candie, get on all fours". I did as requested and Petal slid her way under me, playing with my pussy before Jason owned me. He ran his meat up and down from my ass down to my clit and back up with Petal sucking him on the down stroke. She never stopped rubbing my now swollen clit and it made her pussy wet. I started doing the same to her clit and hole. My cunt was so wet as Jason continued. Please Jasonnnnnn! I begged him so much. His cock teased me, and Petal was making me cum and licking my juices. Jason rammed his BWC in my cunt, making me cum, making me squirt all over his wife's face. I was trembling as he held my hips tightly and continued fucking me. Petal was grinding her cunt on the bed as she looked at her husband's BWC fucking my fat wet Caribbean cunt. We all moaned, and fucking enjoyed it. I lowered my head and sucked her clit and started fingering her pink luscious pussy. She tasted so good. Petal moaned as I sucked and teased her clit, while I moaned on her clit as Jason fucked me good.

"I am going to cum in that cunt Candie," Jason said. I pushed back on his cock! Petal then said, "Not yet Jason". What the hell?! I felt my pussy opening more... Petal was easing a finger in me as Jason's BWC filled my cunt. I screamed! But fuck it was feeling good. My cunt opened for my two lovers and Jason filled me with his load. Petal eased her finger out and was now licking my cum-filled cunt. Jason was laying next to me looking at me losing my mind. I had lost count of how many times I came; Petal's tongue was inside my cunt licking her husband's cum and my juices, Jason now on his side looking at my breasts. "Your caramel breasts are beautiful baby, and those dark nipples make them sexier," he said. Petal wasn't stopping! This was just making me wet again. Petal started licking my asshole. She spanked me and said "You're one sexy woman Candie! That sweet cunt! That big ass!" She continued licking my ass and it felt so good.

Jason got on his knees and started fucking my mouth hard. Pushing down my head on his cock. Making me gag as his wife ate me, licked me, fingered my pussy. I was moaning and gagging, sloppy, making a mess. Petal stopped for a bit, and I felt her get off the bed. Jason continued fucking my mouth. Before long, I felt what seemed like a cock entering my pussy - Petal had a strap-on about to fuck my pussy. They just used me, pleasured me, made me cum and squirt over and over.

I felt so weak, like I had nothing left in me. We all just laid there recuperating. I laid in the middle of them both with one hand on Petal's amazing breasts and the other on Jason's cock. Jason got up and I am not sure where he went. I rolled on top Petal and started kissing her softly. Our breasts against each other just like the shower; we were gentle with each other now, so soft, so sensual. I was grinding slowly on her pussy. Our kiss was just so amazing. I eased off her and told her to stay in that position. She was gorgeous in an innocent way, her breasts were beautiful with those pink nipples, flat stomach, cute little cunt and shapely hips and legs, one sexy woman! I bit down on a nipple as I squeezed her pussy lips together. That surprised her and she jumped a little. I asked her if I could do anything I wanted, she laughed and said yes. I bit down on the nipple and lightly slapped her pussy. She opened her legs exposing that sweet pink knob and I slapped it and played with her nipples with my tongue. She pulled on the sheets and was just so beautiful. She smiled at me and told me not to stop. I slapped her clit a little more and it seemed to have made her wet as that nipple stayed in my mouth.