Milf Seduction

Story Info
Milf fulfills fantasy to become a one off slut.
2.6k words
3.64
22.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, want a lift?"

I was aware of the car driving slowly alongside me, but I wasn't taking any notice, I was alone with my thoughts and just wanted to get home.

"Sexy lady, can we give you a lift?"

I looked across at the car to see four young asian lads leering out of the car windows, like all cocky teenagers can be, none of them could have been older than eighteen, but they were all good looking boys. I just smiled at them and said no thanks and carried on walking, my house was only around the corner anyway. One of the lads in the back of the car got out and started walking along with me.

"Are you sure that you don't want to come for a ride with us? we all think that you are really attractive, are you sure I can't persuade you?"

He then put his arm around my waist as we walked, then let his hand slip down until his hand was on my arse, gently squeezing my left buttock. I quickly removed his hand and told him to behave himself. I told him he and his friends were far to young to try picking up women my age. I'm not old, I'm thirty four years old, 5' 6" tall, slim figure 36' boobs nice arse and good legs and when I look in the mirror I see an attractive woman. I have been married for ten years to Ben, we just drift along nowadays, I work as a nurse so I work shifts and some weeks we don't see a lot of each other, not that it seems to bother us.

"Look, It's 10.30pm, I've just finished work, I'm tired and just want to get home. Clear off and annoy someone else." The boy walking beside me said "O.K. we'll leave you alone, maybe we'll see you again, next time you might say yes, as he gave my arse a final squeeze. In a strange way I felt quite flattered that four young men found me attractive and I didn't mind that he had given my arse a final squeeze, it was only a bit of harmless fun. Well that's what I told myself. As I continued my walk home, a thought crossed my mind, what would have happened if I'd gotten into the car. Where would they have taken me and what would my fate have been. I started running different scenarios through my mind, had I discovered my submissive side, would I allow myself to be dominated by four teenagers in a beat up SUV. As I approached my front door I told myself that I probably would. Easy to be brave before the event though.

Ben was in bed when I got home, so I sat in the lounge for an hour or so running everything that had happened through my mind. Four fit teenage Indian boys who wanted to get me into their car and do what I wondered. Ben was the only man I had ever been with, so to think of being driven off with four young men weirdly got me excited, was it the thrill of not knowing for certain what would happen and did I really want to give myself completely to them. The more I thought about it, the more confused I became until I decided what a stupid idea it was to even think about doing such a thing, me and four teenagers, how ridiculous to allow that to happen and there it was again, that yearning for it to happen, the what if. What if I they drove by again, would I really be able to say no, could I resist their advances because what I really really wanted to know is what it is like to give myself willingly to those four boys.

The next day Ben and I both had the day off, so over breakfast I brought what had

happened into the conversation. "Something strange happened on my way home last night "

"What happened?"

I explained how I was walking along the road when a car pulled up alongside me with four teenagers on board and that they offered me a lift, I said no but one of them got out of the car and began walking along side of me, then he put his arm around my waist, then moved his hand down and squeezed my arse, I moved it and told them I wasn't getting in the car with them. Eventually they gave up but said maybe they would see me later, I don't know what they meant by that. What Ben said next surprised and shocked me.

"How did you feel after they left, did you feel flattered that they had tried to get you to go with them. Were you just a little curious about what might happen, excited even and now you've had time to think it through would you say no if they asked you again?"

I told Ben that when I got home I did think about what had happened and what it must be like to put yourself in that situation, just you and four fit young men, knowing how helpless you would be, knowing they had the power to make you do whatever they wanted. Of course if you put yourself in that situation it means you are a willing participant, and ready to accept any demands made of you. It won't happen of course because I'm married to you and you would never agree to letting four strangers drive your wife away to do whatever they wanted, would you.

"Would you want me to, would you like my permission to become a slut and give yourself to anyone who took a shine to you?"

I couldn't believe what Ben had just said, he had just offered to let me go off with the four teenagers and let them do whatever they wanted with me. I asked Ben directly if he wanted me to wait for the boys to turn up and then go off with them and how much would it turn him on.

"Oh it would turn me on massively and I definitely want you to do it. I think it would be beneficial to you in gaining some sexual experience. Don't worry I'll be close by, I'll track your phone and if I could get to watch that would be fantastic!"

"OK if you're sure you want me to do this, I'll do it. I must admit I have been thinking of little else since last night. I'll be really nervous waiting to see if they turn up or not, I just hope they do."

We agreed I should go out that evening to see if anything happened, I chose to wear a thin summer dress that buttoned down the front and no underwear, I wanted to be naked under my dress, not only to make it easier for the boys, but because it turned me on and made me feel sexy and slutty at the same time. The dress had eight buttons but I had left the top two and bottom three undone to allow easy access. At 10pm I left the house and made my way to the corner where I had first met the boys, I was extremely nervous, I had knots in my stomach and the thought that I knew what I was about to do and nobody else did, made me feel smug and empowered. I was ready for anything they wanted. It was a warm evening with a gentle breeze which blew up the dress keeping my pussy cool, my nipples had become hard the longer I had been waiting and could easily be seen through the thin material of the dress. The longer I waited the more nervous I became, I seemed to have been waiting an age but it had only been about ten minutes, I said before I left the house I would wait half an hour then come home again. And then it happened, a car turned the corner and I saw the boys, windows wound down, on the hunt for prey, they saw me and pulled over to the kerb.

"Hello lady want a lift " It was the same lad who had spoken to me the last time. "Would you like to come for a ride with us." I could tell by the look in his eyes what kind of a ride he wanted to take me on, but I tried to play it cool, I didn't want to appear too keen.

"If I get into that car with you, what are you going to do?"

"We're going to fuck you of course."

He stood aside giving me access to the car door and I stepped inside. He asked me my name, I told him it was Steph, when I asked their names he said we don't use names, we use numbers it's easier that way. The drivers one, then two, I'm three and he's four. Now Steph let's see what you've got. He slid his hand up my dress and found my soaking wet pussy, Four had already undone the next two buttons on my dress and was squeezing my right breast and pulling my nipple which had become very sensitive. Three took great delight in telling the others I had no underwear on, then he undid the last two buttons and pulled my dress open, he then jammed two fingers inside me while four took my very stiff nipple in his mouth and sucked on while he massaged my breast. The car turned into an alley with lockup garages on both sides, this is where I was about to get banged.

As I got out of the car, my dress was removed and thrown onto the back seat, leaving me standing naked in a dark alley, until they opened the tailgate of the SUV and the interior lights came on bathing everything in a dull light, I just hoped we weren't overlooked. Two stood in front of the open tailgate, his tracksuit bottoms around his ankles, his cock erect. Three told me to bend over and suck twos cock. My first time being dominated,I walked up to teen two and bent over taking his good sized cock in my mouth, as soon as he was in he put his hand on the back of my head and gently began fucking my face, as I was bent over I felt someone pull my arse cheeks apart and place a cock to the entrance of my bum hole, I felt the pressure increasing as he tried to enter me, this was my first arse fuck so I was tight, but willing to allow it. I had promised myself I would do everything I was told to do.

The cock in my mouth was beginning to move faster, I assumed he wasn't far off cumming, he began to groan, his breathing was heavy, almost panting until he erupted with a loud grunt and shot his load into my mouth. "Now swallow it all slut, every last drop."

I did as ordered. Meanwhile the cock in my arse was moving at a steady rhythm and I was surprised it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. He began to increase the pace, holding my arse cheeks apart he got faster and faster, then I had a strange sensation in my arse and I had my first anal orgasm but not like a normal one this felt strange I couldn't cum like in the traditional sense, this was like an electric shock, the orgasm was there but it wouldn't finish, it was agony my knees began to buckle, couldn't concentrate, I could hear voices, but not the words, it was like I was in another world unable to move, paralysed by an orgasm. A sharp smack on my arse brought my back just as I felt him stiffen up and let out an almighty roar as he came. hard. inside of me. "Well done slut, you'll do." I didn't understand what he meant by that, I thought this was a one off.

Three flattened the back seats of the car, then told me to get in and lie on my back, legs spread wide, One was already naked when he climbed up into the back of the car, his impressive manhood erect with pre cum oozing from the eye. He lined his cock up with entrance to my pussy and with one push he was fully inside me, he felt big and he made me cry out half in pain half in surprise, he wasn't hanging around, he started humping away as soon as he was in, he just wanted to shoot his load, I was just something to fuck. It took about five minutes of ramming his cock into me for him to cum, I didn't have my own orgasm, he had been too quick. He pulled out, then went and sat back in the car.

Three was next, he was the most confident of the lot, he told me to get on all fours, arse up head down, then he climbed in behind me and gave my arse a hard smack, I wasn't expecting that and I cried out in pain. "Shut up you fucking slut or you'll get another one." He wasn't hanging around either and as soon as he was inside me, began ramming his cock in and out, my feelings or the need to cum didn't matter to them, I was just a receptacle for them to dump their cum in, a few minutes later he came, quite hard, I wasn't that far away either but he pulled out and I was left even more frustrated than before. "Get back in the car." My dress was lying on the back seat but I wasn't allowed to put it back on, instead I sat there as all the cum in my arse and pussy leaked onto it, "We'll drop you where we found you, you can walk from there. Oh by the way you can have this back, your phone, we recorded everything and sent it to your husband, I expect he's beating his meat even as we speak. If we need you again we will let you know, be prepared to make yourself available to us, we sometimes have customers who require the company of women such as yourself. We have all your contacts, so unless you want us to share the videos with your friends and family, I suggest you do as we say. Now fuck off."

They let me out of the car and handed me my dress then drove off leaving me standing in the middle of the road naked. I dressed as quickly as I could and made my way home. I felt dirty, I smelt of sex, I had been humiliated and used to satisfy four boys sexual needs and I was expected to do so again when they called. I wondered what Ben would think when he saw the video, I bet the prick enjoyed it, watching me being humiliated, submitting to the commands of those four yobs. As I reached the house I could see the bedroom light was on, Ben must be waiting for me, no doubt waiting for a full debrief. Ben was watching the video when I entered the bedroom. "How was it." he asked "Did you enjoy being a slut, what was it like to be dominated, how did it make you feel.? From what I've seen you were a very willing participant."

"You know they want me to do it again, don't you, otherwise they'll post that video to all my contacts, I'll be ruined if it gets out, my parents and friends will all know what a slut I am. What shall I do. Ben, help me."

Without looking up from his screen he asked "Will they still send me the videos?"