My Boss & His Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
We just can't keep our hands or bodies away from each other!
2k words
4.44
6.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an amazing weekend with my boss and his wife, my newfound fuck friends Jason and Petal. Jason dropped me home Sunday evening and kissed me on my cheek in the most gentlemanly of ways, like the rawness of the weekend didn't happen.

The work week started on Monday, and we were busy with all the typical operational matters. We were both always very professional, but often my mind would go back to the weekend and every time I felt my clit wanting to misbehave, I'd have refocus on work.

Soon it was Friday and even though nothing was officially communicated, I was excited for the evening as I did not know what the plan was. Just about two hours before I left work, Jason called me in his office and advised me that Petal wanted us to have dinner together and wanted to dress me. I smiled and blushed and he just laughed.

Petal and I were certainly not the same size so I'm not sure what was going to happen, and I started questioning my boss, he held his hand up and said, "Petal is organizing everything, so no questions". I never really wondered who was in charge, but it always appeared that Petal had an upper hand.

We still wore our CEO and HR hats and we both felt it was important to be moral about our fuck adventures. We were the last ones to leave work and Jason locked up. I felt so comfortable with Petal but with Jason, I felt like a nervous teenager. Of course, I'm in a skirt today that hugged my lovely fat ass. Driving to his place, his fingers lightly drew patterns on my exposed thighs. We arrived, and it was as though Petal heard the car - the front door was opened, and she looked as beautiful as ever. She was dressed already in a little black dress and heals, her long legs, wow! Was this the same dirty woman that sucked and licked and fucked us just last weekend?

The door closed and we all shared a hug and kisses. It was now 6pm and reservations were for 7:30pm. She spanked my ass and told me to shower, while she kissed Jason softly. I went to the bedroom, undressed and got into the shower. It was warm and relaxing. I enjoyed the lavender bath scrub and I felt as though I could have stayed in there all night. But then I remembered my handsome boss and his gorgeous wife were probably waiting on me. I got out of the shower, dried off and walked into the bedroom.

Petal sat on the bed with Jason's cock in her mouth. She saw me and smiled and said, "Drop your towel baby and spread your legs and look at us." She sucked him so good, making him moan, and fuck it was sexy! I started touching my nipples and felt my pussy reacting. It was a slow tease with her tongue and lips. I could tell he was almost there and so was I. She called me to the bed. She stood up, told me to take his cock and suck it good. My pussy just got so wet as I took that BWC in my mouth. I sucked and teased the BWC and being naked, he fucked my mouth good. Before long, his warm, creamy, tasty cum was down my throat and I played with my clit till I also came.

Petal smiled and said to both of us to clean up. Jason apparently went to another room and Petal came up to me and kissed me tasting her husband's cum. She handed me a black skirt and black chiffon shirt. I asked for a bra and panties, and she just laughed. I slipped on the black skirt, and the fit was amazing, even over my broad hips and fat ass! The shirt worried me a little because my nipples were always hard around these people. She held the shirt, and I slipped my arms in and she started buttoning it down and pulling on my nipples. You'd never think of Petal as a devil with her innocent look, but she was so wicked. I got a pair of heels, and we were finished dressing. We both wore our hair down, her straight brunette hair and my curly brown hair, two gorgeous women... Jason will feel like a hero tonight!

As I was about to exit the room, when she said "Wait Candie, I forgot something. Spread your legs and bend forward". WTF! There was something odd about being instructed but I liked Petal and did as she asked. I felt her inserting something in my wet cunt and then telling me to stand. I did not see it, but she had a wicked look!

We exited the room and Jason was waiting on us. Wow! My handsome boss, Petal's fine husband, just looked stunning. Black soft trousers, blue short sleeve shirt, clean-shaven (face & head) and... what was I saying? I felt like I could have just jumped him! He complimented us both and immediately noticed the little peaks on my chest. I felt a bit shy, and Petal chuckled. We were in the car, I sat in the back and this time, Petal was in front. We chatted and laughed, and it felt like we knew each other forever! We had maybe about 10 minutes before getting to the restaurant and so we just enjoyed each other's company.

I suddenly felt a vibration on my cunt only to realize this wicked woman had inserted a remote-controlled vibrator in my bare cunt. "Petal baby, what the fuck". She laughed and Jason had no idea what was going on but didn't question either of us. We got to the restaurant and got a cabin table. It was a nice restaurant, with several step ups and separations. Basically, once you had a cabin table, you were private. The atmosphere was lovely, the scents were amazing, and we had a beautiful dinner. Ever so often, the vibration started, and I just bit my lip trying my best to not react. We then had dessert and she whispered something into Jason's ear, he looked at me and said, "My poor baby". It felt like Petal changed the settings and the vibration felt stronger and deeper and OMG I could only bite my lips so much. I felt like my nipples kept pushing against the fabric wanting to be licked or sucked or teased.

Petal controlled the remote while Jason came closer to me and started pulling my nipples through the shirt. Petal looked at me and said, "If you make a sound, Jason will drop you home". I sat there and allowed them both to torture the fuck out of me. Petal denied me orgasms but made me so fucking wet over and over and Jason pulled, flicked, teased my nipples with his fingers. They finally decided it was time to go. Again, Petal sat in front and continued playing with the remote. I moaned and I begged but she continued denying me release.

Jason drove onto the yard, and we exited the vehicle. As soon as we were inside, Jason stripped naked and pulled Petal down and started fucking her mouth hard. She gave him the remote and he told me to close my legs and undress. My nipples were free! My cunt was ready! My ass was hungry! Jason called me to him and started sucking my nipples while playing with the remote as his wife got her mouth fucked hard! She was gagging, I saw tears.

"I want your cunt Candie! I want it now," Jason whispered.

We were by the sofa/bed again and he lay on his back; Petal undressed but was back on his cock and he pulled me to his face. Jason handed me the remote and told me to keep my finger there while he teased my cunt, pulling the vibrator and pushing it back in. OMGGGG!! He wanted Petal to fuck him, and she climbed on that sweet BWC and rode. He finally eased the toy out and started tongue fucking me! I moaned and screamed and almost cried! My body was practically limp, trembling, begging for that release. Petal made me sit straight and grind while she rode him.

I exploded on Jason's face, squirting for what seemed like forever, just made an utter mess. Jason then came hard in his wife's cunt. Sexy motherfucker.

Petal eased off that sweet BWC and wanted my tongue in her. She went on her hands and knees, and I hurriedly went down licking her cunt. I loved licking my boss' cum from his wife's cunt. Fuck it tasted so good; I made my baby moan so sweetly as I sucked her. Jason spanked me and said, "Make my sweetheart cum Candie." I licked her, I teased her clit, my finger rubbed on her asshole; she wound her pussy on my tongue as I sucked. She was close and her moans grew louder. Jason pulled her hair and told her, "Not yet baby! I wanna fuck Candie's cunt and I want you both to cum together".

Jason rammed that BWC in my cunt while I sucked Petal's cunt! Fuckkkkkk! She begged her husband, and he just spanked this Caribbean ass. I felt the sting on my cheeks! I felt Petal's pussy tightening as she tried her best to hold off! Jason started fingering my asshole while fucking my cunt and OMFG! That sent me crazy making me cum! Petal was on the verge of tears, and he softly told her "Cum in her mouth sweetheart". And cum she did. Fuck this woman tasted so good! That wetness coating my tongue feeling that pussy trembling as I took it all in!

As insatiable as I was, I needed a few minutes after my moments with these fuckers. They however, seemed to now be getting started with me.

Jason continued fingering my asshole, 1 then 2 then 3 fingers! It hurt so much, but I just couldn't stop him! I felt him spreading his fingers and opening my asshole. Petal just looked at me with the sweetest smile. He spanked me hard making me scream more. Petal then massaged baby oil over my cheeks, and I felt Jason easing his cock into my asshole. FUCKKKKKK!!

He pulled my hair back but was gentle in my asshole. Slow, easy and he noticed it gaping, he was moving faster. Before I was aware, Petal had moved away, and Jason owned my asshole. Petal called us both back to the bed and was lying down with a strap on waiting. "I want you to ride me Candie" she said with a smile. I eased away from Jason and eased on the well-lubed cock. Yesssssss!! She looked at me grinding and riding that cock. She moaned telling me every time I moved, the cock inside her did too. I moved more! Jason spanked me so hard, I knew my ass was blistered!

Jason's fingers were in me again... in my asshole... fuck!! I never imagined this to feel so fucking good! He fingered my already open asshole hard, while I rode his wife! I felt that thick head easing its way back in... FUCKKKKK MEEEE!! Dildo in my cunt while cock in my ass as I look at this sexy woman below me with these amazing breasts and pink stiff nipples. I leaned forward to suck on them going deeper on the strap on, giving Jason more room to move all the way in my asshole. I wanted to scream with this pleasurable pain but hearing my baby's sweet moans because I lavished over her nipples made me focus. I pleasured Petal by sucking and pulling those pink nipples, just like I like my breasts treated and I moved on the cock knowing it fucked her just like that.

Jason fucked my asshole so good! What was once painful pleasure, was now fucking pleasure. Jason, deep in my asshole, pulled my nipples and kept that hard. "I want to cum in that Caribbean asshole baby"....

"Fuckkk yessss baby" I replied. He held me and exploded in my hole. Feeling that creamy cum in my asshole was amazing! My little lover Petal eased out and went to my ass and started licking and tasting her husband's cum from my Caribbean asshole!