My Boss and I

Story Info
My boss and I become sexually active together.
2k words
3.62
8.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a very interesting boss. She's not bad, but the things I've heard about and have seen her doing just make me think um, okay.

But I feel privileged that I've gotten to be part of one of those stories.

I was sitting at my desk doing some paperwork when my boss came up behind me and asked if I could meet her in her office after work.

I agreed and went back to work.

At 6pm I walked into my bosses office wondering what could be up.

When she noticed me come in she stepped from behind her desk and walked over to me.

She smiled and started talking.

"Amy, first off I just want to tell you what a great employee you've been these past two years."

"Really?" I replied.

"Yes, in fact while you haven't been here long, you're one of the best employees I've ever had."

"Oh, well, thank you."

"And I asked you here tonight because I want to give you a VERY special reward."

"Oh?"

"Yes, and while you may find the reward a little weird at first, I guarantee that you will find it very pleasurable."

"Oh, okay." It was all I could think to say.

"That being said, let's get started." And she quickly turned around and walked back to her desk.

She opened up the top drawer and pulled out what looked like a zip tie.

She closed the drawer, walked back towards me and I could see that it was in fact a zip tie in her hand.

She stood in front of me and without hesitation pulled the zip tie tightly around my neck.

I was shocked at first but I motioned for her to pull the zip tie tighter. If I was going to have my air supply cut off I wanted to go all the way.

My boss slowly pulled the zip tie tighter until I signaled her to stop (any farther and I would pass out). She pulled a small pair of scissors out of her pocket and snipped the end off then tossed them aside.

I never thought I would be one for erotic asphyxia but standing there struggling to get air into my body, I was more turned on than I've ever been.

My boss cupped my face with her hand and gently rubbed her thumb across my cheek.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she asked.

Not really knowing how to talk with a limited air supply I just smiled and nodded my head.

"And the best part, unless you tell me otherwise, the zip tie will remain around your neck until tomorrow morning."

I beamed. The thought of not being able to breath for the next 8 or so hours... well no words could describe the feeling.

"Now for the next part."

My boss leaned in and gently pressed her lips to mine.

I instantly felt the sparks fly between us and based how she reacted I think she felt the sparks as well.

We moved our lips with each other and on instinct I deepened the kiss.

As we were kissing I felt the sudden urge to taste her tongue and mouth.

She must have suspected it because I felt her open her mouth and use her tongue to invite mine into hers.

Her mouth tasted amazing and her tongue even better.

She let me indulge for quite a while before she broke the kiss, looked me in the eye and smiled.

She might be the one giving me this amazing reward but she was clearly enjoying this just as much as I was.

She leaned in again and pressed feather light kisses on my face letting her lips graze across my skin.

The act sent shivers down my spine.

As she was doing this, I felt her hands go to my waist to unbutton and unzip my skirt.

She grabbed the edge of my skirt and underwear and pulled them down. Once they were passed my butt I shimmied a little and they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

My boss once again cupped my face with her hand and gently rubbed my cheek with her thumb.

I was officially addicted to that touch.

"For this next part, I'm not discouraging from moaning or making any noise at all but please be careful. With the limited amount of space in your throat right now, one wrong move of your vocal cords or throat muscles and I have to cut off the zip tie prematurely. And neither one of us wants that."

I nodded my head, indicating that I understood.

My boss took my hand and led me to the desk. She leaned me against it and tilted me back a little.

She leaned in and gave me one final kiss before she knelt down, lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach.

She placed about five kisses on my stomach then moved down, kissing my pelvis and my thighs.

Wow. My boss had an amazing mouth. My pussy was aching and dripping wet.

My boss looked up at me, smiled, and then went for the ultimate prize. Kissing my pussy lips.

That sent shock waves of pleasure through my entire body. If my throat hadn't been so restricted, the amount of noise I would have made would have been much greater.

I took my hands off the desk, grabbed my pussy lips and pulled them apart so that my boss had better access.

She got the idea and completely buried her face in my vagina.

If I hadn't been leaning against the desk I would've collapsed from the pure white hot pleasure that coursed though me.

Getting my breathing somewhat under control, I lifted my leg and put it on my boss's shoulder. She lifted the other one up onto her other shoulder then grabbing both of my butt cheeks, she stood up.

I once again grabbed my pussy lips and while wiggling around a little, I pushed her face deeper into my vagina as I got more comfortable.

My boss rubbed my thigh as a thank you. Then she walked around her desk, sat in her chair and began working.

It was amazing. I was sitting on my bosses shoulders, with her face buried deep in my pussy and she was working as if there was nothing strange about it.

What was even more amazing was that when she was done with her computer work, she got up and did random stuff around the office. Filed paperwork, double checked projects, organized the supply closet and cleaned up work stations among other things.

I don't know how she was able to do this, but it was awesome. And her mouth and tongue were doing wonders on my pussy.

She then went back to her office and sat down in her chair.

We were there only a few minutes when her secretary walked in. I was a little worried that she would freak out at the sight, but she seemed completely unfazed.

"Ms. Anderson, I have those files you wanted." the secretary said.

My boss motioned for her to put the files at the end of the desk.

When she did the secretary looked up at me and smiled.

"So, you're the lucky one." she remarked.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"While you're not the first person she's done this to, you're one of a small handful of VERY lucky people who get to experience this." she said

I thought back to the conversation my boss and I had had earlier and realized the secretary was right.

I must have looked a little disappointed because she continued.

"Don't worry, Ms. Anderson still thinks you're very special otherwise she wouldn't do this. Actually, I think you're even more special."

"Why's that?" I asked

"Because you have a zip tie around your neck. You're the first person she's done that with."

I beamed.

My boss then surprised us both when she snapped her fingers at the secretary, waved her to come closer and patted my rear end.

"Well looks like I'm staying longer. Ms. Anderson do you want me to strip?"

My boss gave a gesture that we both interpreted as "Up to you"

The secretary proceeded to take off her blouse and skirt till she was in nothing but her underwear. Then she walked over and leaned against the desk in front of My boss.

I reached behind me to spread my butt cheeks apart and felt the secretary bury her face in my rear end.

It felt both weird and cool being stimulated three different ways.

I felt my phone buzz. I took it out of my bra and read the message.

"Amy, please take off your shirt. I want Anna to feel you up."

I put the phone back in my bra, and took my shirt off. I then grabbed Anna's arms and placed her hands on my stomach.

Feeling Anna rub her hands up and down my body felt really nice and after a while I felt my phone buzz again.

"Amy, you're coming home with me so if you live with anyone tell them that you won't be home tonight. Anna, if you would like to come with us you may. If not, you are free to go home."

A minute later I felt my phone buzz again. This message was from Anna and it was three questions marks. I knew exactly what it meant.

And because my mouth was free I just spoke.

"Anna, I would love it if you came with us."

I could feel Anna's excitement. But then a sudden thought occurred to me. How were all three going to get to my bosses house.

My boss must have sensed my concern because she rubbed her hand over my stomach as a way of telling me she had a plan.

It's way to complicated to explain how it happened but somehow all three of us did manage to walk out of the office, get into my bosses car and make it to my bosses front door. All WITHOUT either of them leaving my pussy or my derriere.

Once inside the house my boss walked into the kitchen and preceded to make dinner. And just like with the office work, having her face buried in my pussy didn't seem to matter. Heck, the fact that her secretary had her face buried in my derriere didn't even seem to phase her. She moved around that kitchen with ease.

When dinner was done we sat down at the table and ate.

When done eating we cleaned up and went to the sitting room and watched tv.

As bedtime rolled around my boss made her way up to her room.

Anna and I didn't have to worry about PJ's per say but my boss stripped down to her underwear.

She then sat down on the bed and gently crawled in.

How she managed this was that both her and Anna got onto the bed together slowly.

As my boss lied down with her head against the pillow Anna leaned forward and adjusted her position so that she was lying on her back with her face in my rear end.

It was very weird. I was kneeling on the bed with my knees straddling my bosses head essentially sitting on my bosses face.

My boss must have sensed how awkward my position was because, with Anna slowly following, she adjusted her position so that she was closer the head board and farther on the bed. So now I was able to stretch my legs to a more comfortable position and lean my head against the wall.

And that was how we fell asleep. My boss lying on her back with her head on a pillow, and her face buried deep in my pussy as I was sitting on her. Anna lying on her back with her face buried deep in my derriere and me leaning my head against the wall.

It was a good feeling.