My boss is a Mistress

Story Info
New job is more than I thought.
8.3k words
4.32
29.5k
22
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

-- The story line is about a boss taking her time luring in her submissive staff member from a boss employee relationship into a Mistress slave one, if interested do please follow on, if not suggest you leave and search another story. --

*

At home dinner held by a friend I met an interesting woman, good looking, intelligent, one you could easily fall for. As the evening rolled on we hit it off, we both felt comfortable with each other, she felt free to give me a tip about a possible job which would enhance my career, and we spoke about a number of topics related to that type of business. Jennifer has a partnership with this woman I could get to work with and due to undisclosed issues which she did not mention there, has to split with her or has just done so. Jennifer sees in me certain traits that could make me an appropriate candidate for her if she does see I have what she needs for her purpose. Jennifer would let me know and added that she is a person who you would not like to fool around with. I got to know that Jennifer is in a relationship and I told her I had finished one now, we both looked at each other for a moment and without words we both smiled understanding we could be and said, "It's not the right moment I guess." lowering my eyes as I did with the unfortunate situation.

Jennifer added in a nice way, "No it's not, but who knows what life has stored for us." We changed subject, dinner carried on pleasantly. At the end of the night we exchanged phone numbers wishing ourselves luck, we departed and that was that.

A week had gone by since that dinner took place and I had forgotten literally of the offer made by Jennifer in our conversation to only recall it when I got her call, letting me know that she was leaving the following day and mentioned that her once partner Veronica would like to meet me any time tomorrow, asking if I could give her now a scheduled time to let her ex-partner know. I fixed it for midday, adding that if not possible I requested her to let me know. The following day just before midday I got to the appointed address and went into the office building, waited for the elevator with others there with the object as me, as many a time everybody scans everybody else, some like to add comments in their mind, I'm not the type unless it's really out of the ordinary or a good looking woman catches my eye and guess as every other male around, but then forget it once out of the box, as it happened, today within the group a woman caught my interest, on the slender side more or less my height, an age that I could not read exactly, excepting for the usual plus or minus but not too far from mine, very nice features and an air of authority or the one in control, do not know if selling that image or a natural, with classy clothes. We all got in and she pressed the button of the floor I'm going to, since we are more or less close her perfume invaded my nostrils and very nice I must say, I never open my mouth to comment about it, today I guess the emerging possibility of a better future, her or the combination of both overwrote my shyness and said, "Your perfume is beautiful as you are."

"Thank you for that, it will inspire me for the rest of the day." the woman said. Generally 9 out of 9.99 the person of interest goes another way, she glanced at me; I returned the glance in a friendly way, but not added another word. There's something sexy about her and I sensed that she knew what was on my mind; well you don't have to be a fortune teller to know I like her. A slight glitter in her eye gave a clue, that opening my mouth fall into the right place. We were the last ones to get off, so I showed her with my hand that she has priority. She smiled, nodded and got off, I followed. She turned looked at me, smiled. I smiled back.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Veronica, do you happen to know her?" I asked.

"I certainly hope so, it's me. You are?" Veronica said.

"Stephan pleased to meet you." and extended my hand and my shyness made me go purple, I flirted with my future boss?

"Oh, please to meet you, you have extra points even before the interview." and took my hand with a smile, "Come on in." I followed her to the office. The office nicely set sober, elegant with a feminine touch to it.

"We both arrived at the same time, good for us both." I said trying to ease myself off from the once in a life time comment I do to attractive women, god of all the ones I seldom chose I go for my interviewer, just hope it plays in favour to me.

"Yes, it's true. Well let me tell you, my departed partner mentioned you as a candidate, over time I've become accustomed to trust her point of view and her gut feeling. She told me that if given time, you could fit into her shoes." Veronica said smiling as if happiness invaded her.

"I don't know her to say I can, the truth is I met her at dinner at a friend's house and today I'm here." I said feeling a little better but not over it yet.

"She has decided to serve someone else, she had everything here, but commitment sometimes has a price and was not sure to go that far with me, maybe you are?" Veronica asked, putting a tricky comment which only she understands its full meaning.

I sensed that she was already testing my nature, "I cannot judge who I do not know." I said, lacking the knowledge to know at the time, that what she means is quite literal.

"Good reply Stephan. Well not to hold you longer than necessary, about this job you will soon notice I pull the strings around here. There's paper work and field trips. The idea is to take you on, teach the business my way and if it works out, I could offer you a junior partnership or maybe a life you will never want to leave from." Veronica said casually knowing what she articulated, but not enough to make her words clear enough yet to make me aware what is implied in them.

"Tempting offer to say the least, and I do have some knowledge of the business you have, so that would be ok with me, I'm inclined to say yes to your offer." I said, liking what I see in her, but not understanding the underline of her last comment. The way she moved captivated me even sitting down, that did close off my thinking brain cells, which now could not add two plus two. I hope this attraction I have for her wears off, which could go very wrong for my career.

"In time you will see that a lot of the business can be dealt with from home." she said looking for gestures or an attitude from me that she could take further advantage from.

"Your ex- partner described you well." I said.

"Did she?" Veronica asked.

"Yes and she also told me to be observant, although she did not specify with what." I said.

"Interesting, a little help but not all; then it is settled Stephan, I'll see you on Monday." Veronica said extending her hand to me already sucking me in.

"What about the income?" I asked concerned.

"I thought Jennifer had mentioned a rough number as sometimes the conversations lead to that, well nothing to worry about, I pay above market and you have some other extras." Veronica said not making it an issue or something for me to worry about, she smiled knowingly that she has me never having thought that the candidate could slip into her pocket from the beginning, if she were a cat she would be licking her whiskers, now it's only a matter of time.

"I take your word and yes, see you on Monday Veronica, thank you." I said hand shacking her. She held my hand longer than the usual, in my case I felt a little embarrassed being her my new boss. The week passed by, having quit from my current job and took a day handling some pending matters, rested over the weekend and on Monday I was there getting acquainted with the business learning the business her way, the weeks went by having Veronica as my mentor. There´s a secretary and two other fellows working there who are not strictly connected to what I do. At all times Veronica has a good attitude in teaching me and on break times she likes to spend them with me when she has time for it, I enjoy her company she is very open with me, this time together inevitably makes get to know each other. At moments I feel observed by her and although it is job related it seems as she is looking for a deeper knowledge of me. In time I will realise she had set an eye on me the moment we met, she also truly trusts the gut feeling of her former partner Jennifer. There were days in which she came in casual, others very formal and lately started coming, in leather skirts, long, knee high, trousers, boots, gloves and all type of combinations, which certainly caught my eye and more than once I was caught by her as I enjoyed my visual sense and other senses also. Many a time, she caught me staring directly at her and I grinned although sometimes flushing red, she also started smiling back. It seemed somewhat an innocent game, how wrong I was in my assessment. I was being lured into her web in a very patient way, sometimes the clothing, others a little joke on breaks. The field trips added to loosening me up, were Veronica made comments and observations, thus picking up my reaction to them, sketching as an art painter on a new canvas, every time the brush went onto the canvas, she had a bit more of me, constantly working on me, until it started becoming noticeable. Many months had gone by and had not noticed how time flew by.

One day at lunch Veronica said, "Stephan I feel that I'm sufficiently acquainted with you to ask you why you grin when I catch you staring at me when I'm in my leather clothes, I must admit you always stare at me but when with leather you make it too obvious."

I was just having a sip of my coffee when Veronica asked me that and I coughed some out, it caught me so completely off guard, never having expected that question from her as my boss, "Oh sorry, did I spill coffee on you?" I asked.

"No, are you alright?" she asked, with a concerned look knowing at the same time she had put me up against a wall, having patiently cornered me to a place I could not escape from.

"Yes thank you." I said feeling as a smuggler unloading his cargo, being filmed as he does it and completely surrounded with flash lights pointing at him from every direction.

"Can I have an answer?" Veronica asked now pushing me for the obvious.

"Well." as I blushed, "I.., I find you attractive and when in leather more so." feeling totally out of line with my boss. Of course I cannot describe the raging hard on I get when that happens.

"But the grin?" she said wanting more, the obvious self incrimination.

"I grin because I cannot do anything else, you caught me so many times that I feel out of place, but cannot stop watching you." I said not knowing how to go about it, guilty and in jail now.

"I know that, I just wanted for you to come clean about it and you did. I like that." Veronica said now playing her game out.

"The problem for me now is that I feel exposed before you and you are my boss." I said.

"I you feel a little intimidated by this I'm ok with it, but not something to worry about." Veronica said not making it clear if she likes the fact of intimidating me by staring at her, or as a non-important issue for her.

"I do feel it that way and having you said this, would you want me to quit or are you making this happen for another purpose?" I said, still off balance and in an idiotic way I challenged her by asking if it has another purpose.

"I would not like you to leave, I've invested time, money and you are good at what you do, but I do have a further purpose and I'll let you know when the time is right." Veronica said.

"Will this take long?" I asked concerned not knowing where this is going.

"Um, it depends on how we play it." Veronica said choosing the way to go with her own game.

"Oh I'm being played now?" I asked.

"No you are not, but maybe we are both playing without thinking about it or maybe not. Maybe one of us or both of us are playing a game, but are we and if so, who is who?" Veronica said making it obvious it is no longer about the job, although connected by it.

"You like riddles?" I asked.

"Not necessarily, I like being direct when possible, but a game, conquest, hunt, catching, etc., can be a motivation." Veronica said.

"I never thought of myself as a prey or predator, of course until now." I said, feeling I'm in uncharted waters and never expecting that vocabulary from her as my boss.

"We can give it time until it becomes obvious." Veronica said looking straight at me, knowing that being the prey is something that would never cross her mind, it would be insane for her to even consider it.

"That has a catch to it. I understand that this has nothing to do with work." I said trying to get a straight answer from her.

"It should, I mean go beyond work, but at the same time it is what is making us be here together. I mean business." she said playing again.

"I gather that I'm not the first you have taken into a similar situation, am I right?" I said, trying to stay in tune with her and my mind racing.

"Of course you are right, but only when I have felt comfortable and I very much feel that way with you Stephan." Veronica said.

"It's a double bladed sword to be in this situation with you now, specially being my boss. Don't worry I'm open minded and do not look at this as harassment." I said.

"Good to know. Again I can say and hope to be able to carry on saying it in the future, that you are a good choice for me even before my eyes got set on you." Veronica said as if it was all cooked and ready.

"Depending of the outcome you are looking for it might turn out good for me or...not?" I asked seeing myself as the one that got cooked.

"Let's be positive Stephan." Veronica said, "Does a woman who you'd consider dominant make you uncomfortable?"

"It does largely depend on the person and situation. Would you be speaking of yourself?" I asked, now knowing the obvious.

"I could, but not necessarily. At least not up to now. Do you mind if I continue asking?" Veronica said wanting to carry on with the knowledge that she is to have her way.

"Not at all, you want to unravel my edges and corners and avoid groping from now on." I said, by now playing her game, knowing I'm up to my neck with it. She is assertive and dominant and very feminine at the same time, in her it turns me on, I know I'm submissive; now to what extent I go is the priceless question, since I have not gone down this path, yes I have day dreamed of it, but never truly got passed that stage. Here and now I have my boss playing to take me into the following step of a possible dominant / submissive relationship, can this be possible, I asked myself.

"Yes I'm interested in your limits and enjoy seeking them. Here is one, tell me, has a woman ever asked you to undress for her, whilst she still fully dressed?" Veronica asked directly not giving seconds thoughts now.

"No, I have not come across one yet. It does seem a little intimidating from where I now stand; maybe with the right person it's different." I said, my heart racing, I like it.

"Are you so cautious with everybody?" Veronica asked as she starts showing further who is setting the pace.

"You are a woman that is seeking me out, do you like intimidating?" I asked.

"Yes and no. You have traits I have an interest for and I do not want to intimidate you unless I'm put in a situation that requires grounding, you do understand that it's not the boss who is speaking now." Veronica said, now showing me she has the upper hand not as a boss now, although using her position to get where she wants, jumping into her true nature, that of a dominant woman a Mistress.

"You have shown me who the hunter is. You are now waiting for the prey to acknowledge that it's the prey?" I asked knowing the answer, but wanting for her to unravel herself for who she is, my possible captor for a D/s relationship.

"Oh, you are wonderful Stephan, I like your ways. You have accepted the game and know the required role for you and yet play as if you have the upper hand." Veronica said laughing and smoothly putting me in my place.

"I like holding my cards if I can." I said, not knowing or admitting to myself that the dominant always has the winning cards.

"If you happen to accept, do you have an idea how far and deep this can go?" Veronica asks me, as if speaking to a new born.

"No not truly, excepting for some reading I've done." I said acknowledging my inexperience.

"You are hearing the music, but not yet dancing boy. To make it understandable and avoid confusion I'll pass from chess to checkers with you and take the fast track, because everything about you says that you do understand when I say, a dominant wants a submissive, its givers and receivers, Mistresses and slaves." Veronica said making a long pause. "I've decided to cut the chase, there's a long road ahead anyway. It is obvious that you never have an upper hand with a dominant, unless she wants to play."

"So is this." and I paused, "An offering, a proposal, take or leave, tell me please." I said.

"Anxious are we?" Veronica said, now in total control of the situation.

"Maybe, I'm a child in this and as long as you are not too dark we might reach an agreement." I said, weary of some relationships I have read that seem definitely not my type.

Veronica laughed from the bottom of her belly, "JA, JA, oh dear, I'm not dark at least I do not see myself that way. The child will grow if you let him to eagerly learn, I'm sure of that." Veronica said watching my body expression.

"Yes maybe, but first things first, my coming here was based on a job possibility with opportunities to grow, and it does or did not include this thread of thought." I said backing away somewhat afraid, yet intrigued, exited by her invitation to a D/s life which I admit I want that's the bottom line.

"Stephan, you can stop this any time you want, at least for the time being." Veronica said, knowing in advance that at some point I would give in, by either curiosity or inner need.

"Are you implying you are going to push me in?" I asked, not sharing her understanding, yet my inners want it desperately and I will soon not be able to control that need.

"No certainly not. You will be the one who enters with nobody forcing you; it's your own choice. I've seen it before, you can jump out as quick as you have had the first true taste of it, although you'll be out only because it might not be the right person, for the rest once tasted it never leaves you." Veronica said letting me know the path I' m going into if I choose to.

"Can you foretell?" I asked wondering why.

"No and it can be for an endless amount of reasons, I wish I could it saves me time and trouble and believe it or not a lot of feelings when it looks good." Veronica said.

"Please tell me that hiring me was for the job and not this which you have made me curious about." I said just to know how far this was floating in her mind.

"Before I delivering an answer, I'll ask when you buy let's say a car, is it for one sole purpose or do you see more to it?" Veronica asked.

"Stretching it a little I can see you point." I said reacting better with the example put before me.

"Good then, since we seem to have a similar point of view tell me, is it difficult receiving orders from me? Do you feel I have gone off the grid with you?" Veronica asked.

"No and no you have not gone off the grid, but will do and this conversation is the starting point, the one taking me there, I mean off the grid." I said a little anxious, yet calm and wanting.

"You are beautiful in more than a way Stephan. My former partner was right about you." Veronica said.

"You like to manipulate." I said directly, not minding her taking over.

"Yes I do, especially when the other side lets itself be manipulated, in your case with an unconscious want for it. Look at it this way, if you were against it, you would have vanished by now and here you are." Veronica said pointing out the obvious fact.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers