My boss is a Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm starting to hate you." I said showing openly my feelings to her, which was not my intention; I should have kept it to myself, too late now.

"Mm, feelings, yes I like you by the minute. Soon you will not be able to resist me." Veronica said confident.

"I smell a trap from you." I said, now starting to feel everything I say to her and how she is under my skin, there's no doubt about it.

"No, I'm just making you aware of who you truly are, your nature, waiting to be with you and by you as you wake up hoping you become mine when you are ready to accept me. Don't be frightened, it's just a matter of time and reality will hit you hard, then your sweet surrender will guide you to me and have me as the dominant you always will cherish." Veronica said now totally open with me showing who she just waiting for my acceptance.

"Do you think it will happen, seriously speaking?" I asked, knowing I'm just now playing, I'm just about hers as quick as when I said yes to this job. This has become an itch and I'm scratching hard knowing I'm to become hers, just wanting to hold back as long as I can, if I can, to know if this is for me.

"I do know it will happen, wanting it only if you want it. Understand this; the relationship only happens when both sides agree. It's water to fish, as air to us. You'll soon see me as a dominant to you, as I see you as my submissive." Veronica said lovingly.

"If you are right I will and if I don't?" I asked just in case.

"You may keep your job as if this has never been spoken. My business is above everything else, in one role or the other you are useful to me, I have grown fond of you and more that is why I have opened up to you this way." Veronica said seriously and purposely, knowing I'm hers by the end of the week, if not at the end of this conversation.

"I know it cannot stay the same as before, anyway it is true none of this would have been heard by me if I had no interest. I'm in a funnel because of you, who is only waiting for me to get through and accept my submissiveness. My life could have just carried on as it had, but now it just will not. No blame on you for this." I said, concerned and confused, yet wanting.

"You have been a year here and what we have now spoken is the outcome of knowing each other in that period." Veronica said happy with the fact of soon taking total control.

"Now that this has unfolded by your interest in having a relationship as you want and possibly me too, how would we go from here?" I asked, trying to know if I'm up for it.

"We have to find what your likes and dislikes are and see if you want to get into this relationship, which I want. This past year I have had time to observe you, definitely confirming that you are submissive and having said that, I'd love to have you as mine for good." Veronica said putting her wish face on.

"I like your openness with me. Being a submissive slave means that I'm to obey you always?" I asked.

"So that you do fully understand, being my submissive who you have not agreed to yet but have implied your agreement, means that you do have limits, which you can point out, being my slave you do not. With me, nevertheless being a slave would have certain limits in play through safe words, and I will hear anything and everything you have to say, unless I forbid you to speak or gag you." Veronica looked at me and smiled.

"So you want this for weekends a long period or what?" I asked, not knowing what she wants or expects.

"When I say for good I mean for life dear. Once you accept I'll take my time and train you. As a submissive and hope you soon fall into the category of belonging to me as slave, of course you'd have to do whatever I say. I decide for you. Your consent is the first step to enter this style of life, then there might be things that may seem non-consensual and we need input in them before trying, but if you become my slave it makes them consensual, we can specify limits if we need to. I add there is behavior correction by the way of chastisements and rewards just as in life. You have rights as a submissive and as a slave you do not, excepting for what I may want to grant you, and yes in my case I will give you sometimes more than you deserve, when you learn the ways, if you accept being a slave." Veronica said pointing out the life that could be ahead of me.

"I do not know if I'm cut out for it." I said shocked mainly at myself, the perspective of being in that situation and not trying to escape from it either, somewhere inside of me I want her in my life as syrup to a maple.

"You are submissive and that is no longer an issue. Now we should see our likes in play. The best thing to do is get some rest and tomorrow we go through a list and see what is or not of interest, ok?" Veronica said.

"If you say so I will." I said, still trying to grind down what she wants from me, understanding that I do have interest in her and in being dominated, if not I would have discarded this idea completely the moment she mentioned it to me. So I definitely have the likes for it, can I live a life like that, being always submissive to her? My mind would need a computer to process all that right here and now. Yet I want her.

"We should leave now." Veronica said having left the meal paid and getting up.

"Ok let's." I said following her.

"Come here and kiss me." Veronica said once outside, seeing me all confused knowing she put a load on me. I went to her not knowing if the kiss was for the cheek or her lips, I slowly went for her cheek, but Veronica put her lips on mine. I remained still for a moment and then followed her, feeling her lips touching mine, her tongue entering my mouth so sensually. We played with each other's tongues, whilst feeling her taking the lead, which was new to me and welcomed, strange nevertheless. My first kiss with her turned out a mouth and tongue marathon. After her passion with me, she set me off, "Stephan I suggest you get back to your place, rest you need it, I'll see you tomorrow and start thinking that you are mine."

"I'll try to. See you." I said and left flabbergasted. I had a lot on my mind. She obviously has experience, but me, new to this makes it paramount to decide what to do, to make it easier for myself I got into seeking in my laptop the different activities that can or could be done in bdsm. There are so many, wondering which ones is she into, many of which I would not do and conclude that, pain is not my interest as masochists like it, I'm a fetish type of guy no question about it, I'd be lying if I say I'm not drawn to D/s life, knowing that from now on I'll always will be interested in dominant women, maybe not extremely dominant, I just don't know, except for the natural need for them.

The following day we both entered the office at the same time. Veronica was dressed business like, but not sexy as she had been doing lately, I wondered if it was a change of mood. I feel turned on by her presence.

"Good morning." she said.

"Good morning." I said.

"Is everything alright?" Veronica asked.

"I had a lot of seeking and thinking last night." I said.

"Would you like to share?" Veronica asked concerned.

"Yes, but what about work?" I asked.

"Let's get the urgent stuff done and the rest I'll get the team to handle it." Veronica said.

"See you in a while." I said.

"I'll go to your office when I'm finished." As many a time we both got delayed, but by 1 p.m. as I finished Veronica popped in, "Are you done?" she asked.

"As we speak, you?" I asked.

"Ready for a bite, coming?" she asked.

"Yes." I said. We went to a place round the corner, coffee and sandwiches we ordered.

"Tell me then about your seeking and thinking." she said.

"I have a lot of stuff I would not go into, such as fisting, piercing, tattoo, blood, underage, unlawful ..." I was saying until Veronica told me to stop.

"Stop, wait, there are many things I'm not into either or that do not constitute a must for me. I know it is an important part of this, but before getting into likes or dislikes, I want to know what and how you feel." she asked.

"I have craziness and turmoil through my mind. If I'm right based on my own assessment, everything is to change for me; life will never be same if I go with you. It is intimidating and I still have to see what you are like as a Mistress, which is different to being my boss." I said.

"Still be your boss, in a broader and deeper sense. The other consideration to bear in mind, you cannot quit and do not get booted either, it becomes a life commitment, of course it can finish, just as marriage, although it is not common, since it is a need for both parties. How you feel about me the person; the woman I am? "Veronica asked.

"A little confused since you are my boss and I took the job never having in mind to pick you up. Anyway truth be said, you are the one picking me up, which does not surprise me. As we are now, today, I say you are beautiful, sensual, sexy, intelligent and wonderful. You have so much any man would want, of course you would not pick any man, and I guess only a handful draw your attention. I like you more than I should, I would not be here now if it weren't for the way you make me feel and you know it. I can tell you that as my boss you have been good to me, made me feel well, and knowing how to deal with me. Free to say now, that you've been seducing me in a subtle way, doing things and dressing in order to get my attention. You drew a line making me know who the boss is, but never in a harsh way, which with the seduction at play, more than once it got me off balance, you definitely known how to handle me, to my disadvantage which now I became aware off. On some occasions you have been empathic, cute and sweet." I said.

"You make me feel warm, Stephan. Would you like to get past that threshold and become mine?" Veronica offered.

"My doubt is how much different are you if compared to being my boss. What about limits, free time, and things I would like to do or play?" I asked.

"Stephan, fetch me a coffee and one for yourself and I'll answer you." Veronica said.

I got up and went to the counter and requested coffee and came back to the table with them, "Here you are Veronica." and sat down.

"You are submissive, so my orders to you in general will not be an issue. You just did as I told you, you may say it is just a coffee, but you could have summoned the waitress and yet you did as I said, there you have a simple example, you could have questioned it in your mind, but did not. There will be times you will not want to do what I say, but you will have to obey me anyway and always, sooner or later anything I command you, will be done. About play limits we will respect them, as the ones you mentioned that you would not go into, others we can try and see if we find them sexy and some we will go deeper extending limits. I'm very much into bondage and guess you are also?" Veronica said.

"Yes I like bondage." I said.

"Lovely, as you see you are already in the road to. Are you ready to go through the door of my home, that representing your first step into this life?" Veronica went for me again.

"I see that you are the one anxious now." I said.

"No, don't get confused. I'm pushing you because I want you to take the step." Veronica said.

"Veronica." I took a long moment, she just looked at me waiting, "I'll try it out, and I think it might work for us." I said in a whispering voice.

"I'll take your answer as full acceptance. This is what's to happen now my love. First you are to move in with me, you will be working from home no office for you, I have to train you, but will be helping me online when needed. When you take the vows, which we will both agree to at a time you are ripe for them, then there's no turning back. From then on, your job will be to be mine 24/7/365, there'll never be an office job as you know it today, someone else will have that place. I will use your services when needed since you have good expertise and that can give us a better performance." Veronica said.

"What about income, going out and the rest?" I asked suddenly aware how it is all closing on me.

"You are mine. I own you and I do take care of my possessions. You no longer have to think of making a living, I take care of that. We will go out as couples do, and with permission I'll let you have time for yourself; you will have errands to deal with also. As my submissive and hope to be slave you will cook, clean and be there for me as I see fit. I will give you a weekly allowance." Veronica said.

"But that is being in total slavery." I said becoming very aware.

"You mentioned it as if you did not know what this is about and a hail storm just hit you. Stephan there are many learning steps you will go through, accept your fate you have become my property and you know it. You find me attractive, you know me quite well, and I know you want to be mine, if you could only see the way you look at me. Come on, give in, let go, you are mine, you have offered yourself to me and I want you." Veronica said as if it´s history already.

"But." she cut me off.

"Say it." she said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Come on say it." she pressed.

"I give in." I said.

"You give in to what?" Veronica asked.

"Becoming yours only, Veronica." I said.

"Was it so hard, my love?" Veronica asked.

"Yes and you know it was, but also admit I want it." I said.

"I love you for letting me own you and love you for whom you are and even if I sometimes go hard on you remember that I do it out of love." Veronica said.

"I've got goose bumps." I said.

"Yes I see your arm, you are also blushing. It is going to be a beautiful life for us and you will say that after you take the vows." Veronica said confident of it.

"Do I have options?" I asked.

"To be owned by me, no. During training I will give you options to choose from when I decide to. It will be shocking at the beginning, and as everything in life you'll get accustomed to it, time will do the rest." Veronica said.

"So, what know?" I asked.

"Go home get into weekend clothes, bring over tooth brush, deodorant and any other thing you may think suitable for a week and meet me at my home." Veronica paid the meal, "Shall we go?"

"Yes." I said. On the street she kissed me lightly on the lips, turned and left. I returned to my place, changed got my things into a rucksack looked around checking if I had to add anything, but no, so I left towards Veronica's. On my way there my feelings were the strangest I have felt up to now, fear, anxiety, excitement, sexual desire even joy, which did not match with the rest. My mind racing in thought, can I give up everything to be with her? I'm scared; will I get past this turmoil? She has the trump card always. I love this and hate it. I got to her place and rang the bell.

Veronica, opened saying, "Hello there, come on through the door into your first step of total domination, from now on I own you, I want you to feel that, say it to me looking into my eyes."

"Veronica, you own me." I said feeling scared as she mentioned ownership and me looking deep into her eyes saying it back to her.

"Yes it is normal to feel that way. Let me tell you I'm not as most of the Mistresses you might have read of, I'll will be telling you how and what I like and have patience to guide you." Veronica said.

"Yes Mistress?" I said asking if the term is right.

"Ok some basics. When we are alone unless I tell you otherwise I'm Mistress, Miss Nikki or Miss Vera to you, here I'm giving you options. For the outside world I'm Veronica and if we do marry then I'll allow you the use a nickname with me. Although mine and maybe to be a slave to me later on, we keep this status for us only and a couple of friends that understand this and that you'll get to meet. Any question?" Veronica asked.

"So the relationship is only between us." I said and liked that way of thinking.

"Next, I'll tell the office that I have sent you on a field trip, so your absence is covered. About house chores, you must know how to cook more than a boiled egg, but anyway I'm getting you some lessons with a now friend of mine who knows my way of life. Any question?" Veronica said.

"You have thought everything out?" I asked.

Smiling she said, "I enjoy control and you will soon see how much. I've got some knee pads for your use, which you will find in the room where you are to leave all your clothes including the ones you have on in the cupboard. I want that done now, and then get back here with the other items you will find on the bed, bring them with you." Veronica said.

"Yes Mistress." and headed to the bedroom. I undressed and put all my clothing in the cupboard. I was so lost that I had not seen the other items she had mentioned after putting the knee pads on and making my way back remembered the missing items and turned back to retrieve them. There, a cock cage and an electric shock collar got them both and went to the living room.

"Come here and stand before me slave." I did as ordered, looking at her now dressed with high thigh boots, gloves and a short dress that had a zipper at her front, all black, and all leather. She then fixed the collar on me and heard a click at the back of my neck. I saw she had two small keys which went to her key holder although the other padlock remained at the side of the cock cage. I started panicking, she noticed.

"Kneel now, slave." I did and she sat on the sofa in front of me, "Slave it is important to know what and how you feel until we truly know each other. I will always let you speak to me, I like conversations. That does not mean that I will gag you whenever I want to. Any question?" Veronica said.

"No, but I'm panicking." I said.

"Yes your face makes it obvious. You will get over it in a while. The cock cage is to avoid masturbation, and by the way your tongue is far more important to me that your little penis, I might put the cage on you tomorrow. The collar is to avoid you taking off until properly trained, it will come off when you shower or we go out and if you behave. It triggers off if you leave the house; your perimeter is round about three steps out of the house, beyond that an electric shock is given. Any question?" Veronica said.

"I'm getting the jitters." I said.

She unzipped the dress and showed me her shaved pussy, "Here, come eat me, which will soothe you." she said.

"Yes Miss Vera." as I went into eating her I started losing the inhibitions and forgetting I'm a slave. As I tenderly worked on her I heard her sigh as she slowly started getting wetter, her clit was hard and with my lips I nibbled it and with my tongue played around it, then trying to go the inner most possible, savoring her nectar, which I happen to love, her taste is delicious, so lost I was that I did not notice she had an orgasm twice, then a third which I heard, she picked up my head and made me go up to her lips and we kissed deeply, then letting me go.

"Slave I do not like getting your ego up, but you are a good pussy eater. I hope you are all I want, but that is to be seen. I had the idea to let you masturbate, but decided against it, not today. Now kiss my boots." I did, "How do you feel now." Veronica asked.

"Feel well Mistress." I said, with a hard on, which will not get any activity now.

"Good my slave, you will learn well. When you are at home and I come in you will come to me and kiss my feet." she said.

"Yes Mistress." I said not worried since I like feet and boots.

"I'm going to make you totally devoted to me." Veronica said.

"Yes Mistress." I said, not fully understanding her yet.

"There a lot of things that are going to be very new to you. So in order to know how and what you feel unless it's a no go for you, experimentation has to happen. Any question? Veronica said.