My boss is a Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is ok with me Mistress." I said.

"All in time slave do not worry, entrust yourself to me, obey me and all will work out fine." Veronica stated.

"Yes Mistress." I said, wondering how far is this going to go.

"As part of your training some restriction are to be practiced. I give you the option, mittens or your hands being fettered, which one slave?" Veronica said.

"I know neither of them, which would you suggest?" I asked.

"I'm going to fetter you and thus chose for you." with that Veronica went to the room and came over with rope and tied one wrist and once done tied it goes to a D ring in my collar, then the other wrist with a distance of about a foot. My feet were also fettered. I can move my arms slightly and walk in small steps.

"Why, Mistress?" I asked.

"I told you I like controlling and this way you depend on me." Veronica said.

"You make me feel a slave now." I said.

"It will create a stronger bond with you." Veronica said.

"Is it not a little too much?" I asked. She got up and left, I remained there recovering from my own shock.

"Are you there?" I heard her call.

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"Come to the bedroom." she said.

"Yes Mistress." and slowly made my way there, taking small steps until I got there, she has a nightgown on, ready for bed.

"Come get into your side of the bed," I hopped on with difficulty, she covered me, kissed and played with me for a while and let me go once totally exited, "Night, night slave." and turned out the lights, adding "If you need the bathroom tonight, wake me up and I'll guide you." Veronica said.

"That's it?" I asked.

Veronica turned on the lights, "Look dear I like you very much and I'm falling in love with you, but as my slave you cannot have remarks as you have just said. In a couple of months, you will remember today and know how out of place you have been. I'll let you off this time.

"Ok Mistress." I said.

"Who am I?" she asked.

"Mistress Veronica." I said.

"To whom you belong?" she asked.

"I belong to you." I said.

"I own you, you are my property, don't forget." she said.

"Please love, I'm new to this don't go hard on me, can you?" I asked.

"Now I know I love you Stephan I cannot explain fully yet, I just feel it, so do please try to make an effort and obey me, because I'll get strict on you. By the way we still have to go through our likes and dislikes list." Veronica said.

"You love me and you say you'll get stricter?" I asked.

"Yes, I have to have you as mine; I know it sounds irrational for most people. I love you and this is the ultimate way for us, until life makes us erode away. And if existence puts us back together it will be as we are now, Mistress and slave." Veronica said.

"I have feelings for you and more than I would like, let's see how this carries on." I said.

"Your voice, your skin, the way you look at me everything is becoming a constant for me. I could carry on all night but I have to get up early my love, so off to sleep. I do add that the only other thing in life that can override you is my business." Veronica said, "Oh, I left you in the verge of an orgasm." Veronica sucked my head with pre-cum all over it, there you are pet, but no more for tonight."

"Yes Mistress." and kept to my thoughts until my hard on diminished and out of exhaustion I fell asleep thinking about her.