My boss is a Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Jennifer can I answer?" I asked looking at Jenny.

"Wait slave until I give you permission." Jenny said.

"Oh, some training already, you are going to be very comfortable wearing your boots as a Mistress and no longer as my bitch, congratulations." Claire said amused.

"Speaking about bitches and as a farewell to our relationship, would you like if you fuck me and I fuck you and make my slave watch?" Jennifer proposed.

Claire looks at her and then at me, "It looks interesting, but having your slave only watch?" Claire asked.

"Well, she is new to this life and have to train her." Jenny said.

"Some sort of engagement on her behalf has to take place, if you want to fuck me." Claire said.

"Ok let's think of something but her genitals are not to be involved, that is for me when we start living together in our place." Jenny said.

"My god you are so involved and only having just met her, well you did before but only once and I say I'm amazed when you mention 'in our place', my god this slave has caught us all into loving him or her as you see fit to address her in my case." Claire said.

"In that you are right dear Claire, I am involved." Jenny said.

"I'm open to sex with the following condition, once gone if for whatever reason we want to, we can phone each other and check if we are up to having sex together and if we do there will be no issues to stop us, the other condition is I get a bigger plug into her." Claire said looking at me.

"I'm ok with sex but the plug I'll be the one to putting it in, she belongs to me." Jenny said. They made me feel bemused with their conversation, because I cannot decide anything and right now not even say a word.

"I cannot believe that so quickly you have become a dominant bitch and I had you right under my nose playing the slave, I guess independent of your new possession it was a matter of time until our relationship ended or we became switches." Claire said between admiration and a barrel full of feelings, but not a nice brew and she knows Jenny knows it.

"Even if we all had information of the situations to come about, I still find it incredible how the cascade of events has derived into the current facts." Jenny said becoming aware that it all seems crazy enough.

"Jenny, ok agreed as a last act of your former submission get the plug for me, better say for yourself out of her and a bigger one in her." Claire said.

"If you don't mind, I'll take her with me and show her your collection Claire." Jenny said smiling and getting hold of the leash I have on and with a tug, I get up and follow her. In their play room I rendered speechless seeing the amount of stuff they have to play with. Jenny showed me the plugs all neatly put in line, the one I have in is one of the smaller ones the biggest must me be 3 or 3.5 inches in its thickest part. Jenny looked at me, "Love I'm going to spoil you now, I won't change the size of the plug but I get it out and in again, I like watching you open up. About the others you see, yes I have had them all in me and I won't say more."

"Thank you, Jenny, you are very considerate with me I hope I can count on you being this way in the future." I said kissing her nipples very softly, belly button and was pulled up by the leash and kissed tenderly by her lips.

"I'm starting to get a slight idea why I might get to love you deeply." Jenny said getting the following plug.

"You are surprising Jenny and my memories of that night I met you are making me feel a new tenderness towards you, which makes me vulnerable before you." I said feeling I'm going to end up devoting myself with complete adoration towards her, but prefer to keep that to myself for the time being.

"I know you are still not comfortable with the undergoing changes in such a short period of time, happy to tell you there's no more changes, that means you will be with me for good." Jenny said aware a new situation with no certain outcome stresses anyone.

"Let's see how we do once we live together." I said.

"Ok then, time to get the plug out, bend over." Jenny said and I bent feeling her hand pulling the plug out in the same way as before and as soon as it was out, she applied force with her hand and slid it in, "I like them in you, we will have often inserting situations with me, wonder if I will get the big one in you in time."

"I do hope you enjoy taking it a step at a time with me." I said wondering if she will go in a slower way down there, but never know with a dominant.

"Let's get back to Claire and see who fucks who." Jenny said looking at me with a fun face on.

"Claire who will be receiving today, you or me?" Jenny said pulling my leash as we settle in the living room again.

"Jenny in general you are the one receiving, not sure if I want you in me, if you were to do me would it be front or back? Claire asked playfully.

"I'd do the both, now if I have to pick one the backside so that my slave has a view of what will be done to her." Jenny said looking at me with a devious look. I will be taking her; it is just a matter of time as the grandfather clock chimes the hour reminding me time is already ticking away.

"You naughty Mistress, tell you what, do my backside if you make me orgasm, I will not do both your holes." Claire said wishfully.

"I'll pick a strap on and I'd like to fuck you in the bedroom." Jenny said picking her turf.

"The black one is for me to use, choose any other." Claire said as she went to the play room and Claire went to their bedroom.

Jenny said, "Go over to the main bedroom slave and sit on one of the chairs." I did as told Claire is there on the bed as a muse, beautiful I quickly sit and watch her as she settles there waiting to be taken, something I'll never do having a new Mistress, she looks at me knowing in anticipation that I'll get a piece of nothing only to watch two women fucking. Jenny comes over with a strap on which intimidated me, lube, gloves and puts all of it on the side of the bed.

"You certainly want to make me orgasm." Claire said laughing with evident delight and said to me, "When I wanted it in my arse, I'd strap her up and get her into bondage and only then ride her in my own time, she never had a chance to do what she will do now. It's a first for Jenny."

"We also like a lesbian dick." Jenny said, "Now turn around Claire." Claire does, she lay there so calm, so beautiful.

My Mistress came over getting a condom on my shaft. I look at Jenny, she looks at me, "That is to avoid pre cum all over the place, god it's been so long since I last touched a penis and here now, I own one, it's so strange." Jenny said making me get a full hard on as she sheathed it. She then unbuckled her belt, and sensually gets her long leather gloves off, showing her beautiful small hands. She deliberately moves slow as she gets onto the bed, Claire looks at her not turning fully around opening as Jenny moves onto her, kissing her heels and sweetly going up her calves, using both hands opening her slightly more than she currently is, I cannot quite not get an image but as Jenny's head goes up and down, I know she is licking Claire, who must be having a wonderful sensation by now. There's practicably no noise excepting for the noise of licking and a faint moan coming from Claire, this goes on for five minutes or more and Claire's voice starts moaning louder, then Claire's arse starts getting attention as Jenny pocks in with her tongue and Claire opens wider using her hands on her cheeks wanting more attention there.

Jenny compels and goes the deepest she can with her tongue rimming her, then lowers to the pussy stimulating so well that the impelling orgasm appeared with the moans that Jenny is familiar with. Jenny strapped up getting ready to take her ex-Mistress, a rubber goes onto her dick and with latex gloved hands she is lubricating the back crack, the fingers go in one at a time in succession adding the needed ones making Claire moan in anticipation of being taken by her ex-slave, which is the first for them this way and seems a turn both of them on. Jenny gets into position slightly playing with her now, she could go hard, but prefers not to, yes many things have gone in there and many times Jenny being bound so most of the pleasure went to Claire and not to her, now it's different it could be a last time although she doubts it, she knows Claire is going to end up craving it.

"Are you ready baby?" Jenny said playing.

"When you are. Is yours big? I did not see it." Claire said playing as Jenny gets the head in.

"I think you'll like it; the head has just popped in to say hello Claire, you are going to love my dick baby, you'll crave it saying to yourself I had her here and now that she is gone, I get the fuck of my life." Jenny said full of herself.

"That is to be proved. Are you trying to incite your slave by getting her horny and making a show of yourself so she pleads to get fucked by your lesbian dick?" Claire asked provoking as she likes doing with us.

"All at the right time, now it's your time and I want to enjoy you and see how much of a little bitch you are; I'd like to hear you calling my name asking for more." Jenny said sliding in completely, kissing Claire's neck, her hands caressing the sides of Claire's breasts and following until the nipples are touched with the finger tips playing with them as they erect, moving her dick in and out of her, Claire noticeably turned on, loose as she gives into embracing the pleasure that Jenny is giving her, she is moaning as Jenny pumps in her knowing she is also going to make her come this way, Claire is now pushing back wanting more, not expecting to be taken so well, she loves how Jenny is taking her, if only Jenny was not right, but again Jenny knows and Claire now could care less craving her lover. The orgasm is there as she moans Jenny gets one of her hands to touch Claire's clit sending waves throughout her body.

"Ahh, Jenny love, you are so beautiful, touch me, touch me I want you love, yesss." Claire said giving into another orgasm. Jenny gave her a number of strong thrusts more, only to start slowing down until she lay on top of Claire, getting her breath back. In all that time I have the mittens with restraints on, yet I tried in some way to get hold of my penis to no avail, I get onto my feet looking for a place in which I could rub myself. Both girls still in the same position turned their faces in unison looking at me and burst out laughing.

"Sweetie there's not much you can do, come on, get back to your place." Jenny said looking at me with a face of having had a heck of a time sliding out of Claire as she turned to look at Jenny.

"Jenny your slave added an unexpected charm to your fuck. I don't like admitting but I did have a lovely time with you on top." Claire said looking for a kiss from Jenny.

"You are welcome love and I mean it." Jenny said, getting the strap on off and as she finishes getting it off, she goes back to Claire and they start kissing, Jenny on top again but facing her, kissing her deeply. I'm desperate as I see them and hear them, completely oblivious of my presence. When they remember I'm there, maybe twenty minutes have gone by, I'm still restless. I'm about to open my mouth and complain but prefer to keep quiet swimming in my own frustration. Jenny already can read through the lines of my character and knows I'm terribly upset for not having any part in it.

"It was just between girls." Jenny said, then to my ear, "I can make one out of you if you want." looking at me and kissing me lightly on my lips, she backed off and back to my ear, "We belong to each other, tomorrow we start our life together." and kissed me again. Don't know if due to frustration or relief a tear slipped down my cheek. She picks it up with the tip of a finger and kisses me again. She is the sweetest of persons.

"I'm going to miss you Jenny, are sure you want to take off, we could stay together and have her as a slave and we become switches, that is a good proposal and we are all here now." Claire said wanting her to stay.

"Claire if you don't mind could we have pizza tonight we get them from the freezer with some wine and early to bed, tomorrow I have a long day ahead of us, my slave will set the table for us." Jenny suggests to Claire not answering to her offer just yet.

"Yes, go ahead." Claire said and Jenny gets me off the mittens and restraints showing me where everything is and letting me get on with it. Meantime, she gets two glasses out and pours some wine for Claire and herself.

"About your proposition, it is more than interesting, but I have our home ready even the shopping list was delivered today. Thank you anyway." Jenny said aware that Claire will try until there's no rope left to pull from.

"I admit that until we had sex as we did, I saw you as my slave or submissive at least, but no longer, you´re an equal." Claire said still hoping to turn the tables. I finished setting the table and had the pizza ready. Claire sat at the side, Jenny at the head and me on the other side. I served a helping each as well as tanking their glasses up. I'm told to sit, I did and Jenny put the restraints on me, but not the mittens.

"I want to feed you, no hands for you tonight." Jenny said. I lowered my head I did not want to look frustrated again.

They spoke about their intimate things, which do not have any input I could be interested in, Jenny at the same time keeps an eye on me having cut my pizza and putting the fork into my mouth with a piece at a time, letting me chew and when finished she offers me another piece as done with a small child, I'm given water to drink. Dinner ended, again released to get the cleaning done, when finished Jenny said, "Claire we are off to bed good night." and with that Jenny gave a tug to my leash and I followed, once in the bedroom Jenny said, "Go to the bathroom and when back naked please." I did and everything came off excepting for the collar. Jenny had gone to the other bathroom so when I get back, she signaled me where to leave all the things I had on and patted the bed and me getting into it, "Good night love."

"Good night love." I said falling asleep immediately having Jenny's arm on me.

12