All Comments on 'My Boss' Mistress'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars. Interesting, she seems indecisive and way too shy to be in the position she works in.

FantasyballerFantasyballerabout 1 year ago

Above all, a simple story, beautifully written with wonderful pacing and detail. Grabbed ahold of my cock and wouldn’t let go. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the way you've portrayed her character!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot. Now I need an office scene.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it a lot. The non-consent scene was one of the best we've ever read - just perfect. My wife and I had been married only six months when she accepted a job that entailed business travel.

On her very first trip with her boss he took her much like Chris took Lily in your strory. At first she resisted but then ended up having an orgasm. She became his lover and he often shared her with clients. She often resisted, got her clothing ripped off her and she always came hard. He gave her a clothing allowance!

Of course he became the father of all three of our children. He paid for my vasectomy and he sends us three generous child suport checks each month. Nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! First off, non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. I'm not sure if I'll write more of "Holidays Are About Family". If so, it will probably be for Mo...