My Boss's Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuck out later, when James and Rebecca went to go get cleaned up in the bathroom. Rebecca never asked if I'd come early but she seemed to carry this knowing smirk with her all day. After that, things got even weirder in the office. James's punishments became more open and unusual. They never went so far as to do anything actually sexual in front of me, but it certainly wasn't normal office behavior. One morning James whipped Rebecca on the back of the thighs for forgetting to send an email. Another scolding took her into the back room and once she returned she spent the rest of her day standing at her desk, not sitting once. I didn't know how to respond to these things, so I just... didn't. I acted like nothing strange was happening, even when Rebecca fetched papers like a dog, or was made to write I will always double check my math 100 times on a whiteboard. I didn't even respond to the ball gag, or when he slapped her across the face and shoved his fingers in her mouth, or even when he screamed at her as she stood at attention and he ordered her to strip because she wasn't even worthy of owning a business and wearing those nice clothes and made her spend the rest of the day working in the nude.

I guess it was like... a frog in a pot, I suppose. I knew I shouldn't act like everything was normal, that I should quit, or, I don't know, do something. I just never did. No, that's not true... I did do something. I continued to show up, several times a week, to watch Rebecca get throat fucked before work started, desperately shoving a toy into my hole, wishing it was something else, something bigger and warmer and unrelenting.

It stayed this way for some time. Months, I suppose. Things had, if anything, quieted down a bit as Rebecca and I worked together on a large project -- abuse had been replaced by fruit baskets and fancy clothes. That was, at least, until the project fell through. It had been both of our faults, in truth, we'd both worked on the same spreadsheets and the reports and neither of us had caught the critical errors. James's response was stern but fair. He told us how disappointed in us he was, how he'd really hoped we could do better, and how it had been a big hit to the company, but also that he knew we'd do better next time.

Then he took Rebbeca to her desk, leaned her up against it, and raised her skirt and lowered her pantyhose.

He spanked her, harshly, her ass turning red with the strength of it, repeating his words of displeasure at her, telling her how badly she'd let him down, reiterating how much money they'd lost. He spanked her, and whipped her, until her ass was red, bruised, and broken open, her small body shuddering under his strong discipline.

All I could do was watch, eyes wide. It had been my fault too. Why wasn't I being punished for it? Was it because Rebecca was in charge of me? Somehow it... didn't seem fair. My brain was a mess. I didn't want to be hit, knew it wasn't right, wasn't expected, wasn't my role there or my place, but also... it just didn't seem fair. We both messed up. I knew he'd never hit me, but part of me felt like... maybe he should?

James must have seen the look on my face, read into my thoughts. He laughed and assured me that I wasn't going to get punished. I didn't say anything. I think I looked away. He then said, teasingly, that maybe I wanted to be punished. I still didn't say anything. I remember him then, slowly taking me and facing me to my desk, leaning me down. So slow, so careful, so it was clear I could speak up, I could stop him if I wanted to. He wasn't holding me, just... directing my motions with firm pushes. I could have run, gotten away. But I didn't.

I felt him lift my skirt. I felt him slowly pull my pantyhose down. I felt his huge hands slide across my ass, rubbing the soft flesh. My heart was racing again, just like the first time I hid in the supply closet. I needed to tell him to stop. This wasn't right, I was married!

The first strike hit me hard enough that I gasped. The pain was sharp and left a lingering sting. He waited a moment, as if giving me one last chance to change my mind, then started spanking me in earnest. I whimpered and flailed, unable to stop myself, which only led to him increasing his assault. His words fell over me, his derision and contempt, punctuating his strikes. He switched to the whip, with it's sharp biting sting, making me yelp in pain. It hurt so much, but at the same time... I wanted it. I knew I needed it. I needed to be told I was wrong, shown how I had failed him and Rebecca. I had needed being put in my place, been craving it. My mind was going wild, flooding my head with thoughts and images. I could remember the way he grabbed Rebecca and shoved his cock down her, how he grabbed her hips and railed into her, shoving himself into her pussy. His pussy.

I could feel my panties growing wet, soaking through, dripping, even as I sobbed and whined. The words were out before I even knew I was saying them -- fuck me. Fuck me, please, James, please, I can't stand it. This did not, however, prompt him to suddenly whip his dick out and take me. Instead he stopped, calmly stating that he only fucked women he owned. I could hear him, talking to himself, scolding himself for going too far, telling himself that he shouldn't have done that, even apologizing to me.

My head screamed no. No, that was all wrong. I wanted it. I wanted him to spank me, to fuck me, to leave me presents at work and to drag me into his secret back room. I wanted his attention, I wanted his massive cock burning in between my legs and exploding inside me. I wanted his cock so badly I felt I would die.

So I begged him, softly at first, then pleading, desperate, to own me, to take me, to make me his. At that, he smiled, a strange triumphant, satisfied smile. He ruffled my hair and grinned. Tomorrow, he said. I should make myself ready. He would make me his tomorrow. Rebecca squealed in glee, ran up to me and promptly kissed me full on the mouth. I could taste James's cum from that morning still lingering in her and my pussy ached. Not even knowing what I was doing, I kissed her back, dizzy and full of relief.

I couldn't sleep that night, and I showed up the next day restless and fretful. What was going to happen? What had I agreed to? Was I insane? I couldn't even look at Sean, not that he'd noticed. And yet the work day started completely normally, like nothing had happened. I felt myself squirming at my desk, agonizingly watching the clock, waiting, unable to keep focused. It wasn't until almost close that James called me to his desk and had me follow him into the back room.

I had not known what to expect, but whatever I might have guessed, this wasn't it. It was a simple, small room, cordoned off with hanging black fabric, like an operating room. I had no idea what could be behind the curtained walls, but in the middle of the space was a black padded table, shaped in general like a human figure. It was covered in a substantial number of metal and leather straps. I could see, by the way the thing was shaped and the positions of the cutouts, that a person was meant to lay down face first on the table, breasts and face exposed, legs and arms splayed. It terrified me. I'd never seen anything like it. In truth I'd only even had sex in all of two positions -- missionary and, on rare occasion, doggy style.

James ordered me to strip, so I did. I could feel myself getting wet even then, even as scared as I was. He then put a blindfold over me, strapping it tightly into place so it wouldn't shift, and led me, blinded, to the table, helping me onto it. I could feel his hands moving over me, feeling me, evaluating me, groping and pawing and one by one tightening down the straps. I couldn't move at all when he was done, and I could feel the cold air on my breasts and pussy, causing me to shiver.

He informed me it was my last chance to back out and asked me to tell him that this was, for sure, what I wanted, because after this there was no going back. I couldn't move my head, so I was forced to say the words. Yes. This is what I wanted.

I felt his fingers begin to explore my pussy then, pushing down into me and getting coated with my juices. I felt a sharp pain from an unexpected slap on my ass, heard him chuckle. Then I felt him move his wettened to tease my asshole, slicking the rim. I squeaked -- I had never let anyone near there, not even Sean. Of course I was even more surprised when I felt something being pushed inside it, something slick and coated with cold lube. Something buzzing and whirring. It hurt, a bit, but James was careful, pushing slowly but steadily, widening me to the point I felt I would tear open, until I felt my asshole tighten around the stem of the toy, locked in by the base.

And then his fingers were back to my pussy, teasing me as the toy buzzed inside me. Then it was no longer just his fingers teasing me, but the head of his massive cock, playfully coaxing my lips apart, sliding up and down against my clit. Oh God, the need I felt in that moment, the desperation to feel his cock inside me, to feel him splitting me open, pushed inside me.

And that moment did, in time, come, after what felt like an agonizing eternity of being teased. But with it came a different buzzing, a sharp pain in my hand. I was confused, afraid again, even as I felt James's cock slowly began to make its way into my pussy. Feeling it push into me, slowly forcing its way in, stretching me out, inch by inch working me open, it was everything I'd been craving for months, to be so completely filled. It was enough to pull me away from the strange pain in my hand. Finally, finally, James was able to push himself in deep enough that he could kiss my cervix -- and then I felt him push even further, slowly working himself in, relaxing my muscles, making more room for himself inside my desperate hole.

God, it was incredible. I could hear myself moaning, almost drooling over it, and he'd only just gotten himself inside. The moans turned to gasps and cries as he began fucking me, all at once, fast and hard, slapping at my ass as he did, grabbing at the meat of my thighs and bucking his hips into me. If not for the firm group of the table, I would have been knocked completely over, and at the very least the tattoo would be ruined. The tattoo. That was the pain in my hand. I was being permanently marked as property as this man, basically a stranger to me, was using me like a sex toy. A vibrating pussy toy.

I felt a new sensation, someone touching, lapping at my breasts. Rebecca? A stranger? I had no idea. I didn't care. Everything was this mix of pain and pleasure and lust. I could barely think. James's cock was my entire world, pushing in and out of me, pulsing and thrusting, having his way with me. I wanted to cum, could feel myself coming closer, approaching, my pussy tightening down around his cock, when I felt a new, sharp pain in my breast. My nipple. It felt like surging fire, and I felt something being drawn through me, cold and hard. I remember being so bewildered. Did I just... did someone just pierce my nipple?

But I knew it was true, even as the second one was being pierced. I was being turned into James's sex doll, made up to his liking. Tattooed and pierced, marked forever as his. But this is what I'd always wanted. I knew it then. This is what I'd always needed. Someone to look after me, to care for me, and to use me however they wanted. I needed his cock inside me, in my pussy, in my throat, I needed his hands around me, grabbing me and spanking me and whipping me or whatever else he deemed fit, I needed my pussy aching with need until I burst open and came again and again and again. I even needed to be teased and kept wanting and waiting so when that sweet release came I would know it was deserved, a gift from him to me, so I would feel it would shatter me from the inside out.

I did come, or was allowed to come, I'm not sure, with his cock buried hilt deep inside me. I came as I felt his cock throbbing and twitching, felt the heat of his cum as he shot it deep inside me, his cock already filling me to the brim as it was, filling up whatever tiny space inside me remained so that I was completely full of everything that was him. I was utterly and completely his.

I knew Sean would see the tattoo. I couldn't cover it with makeup while it was fresh. I didn't know what I would say. But I also didn't really care, not then. I could only think of the next time I would feel James's cock inside me. What I could do to earn it. What I would give to have that glorious cock buried inside of me again, filling me until I ached.

I felt James pull out of me, softening, and I almost whimpered to lose it. I only held it together knowing there would be more. In time. I felt him wipe himself off against my ass and give it a hard slap. I felt the straps being undone, one by one, and eventually I was able to sit up, dizzy and reeling, and I felt Rebecca pull close to me, kissing me on the head and shoulders, on the lips, nuzzling into my breasts, murmuring how she was so glad. So very very glad that I joined them. So glad she picked me out. So glad it was me.

So very very glad.

All the while I could feel James's cum dripping out from between my legs and I could see the capital P, surrounded in a diamond, carefully coated in cling wrap, permanently engraved into the back of my hand in heavy black ink.

Property.

12