My Boy Friend's Back

Story Info
A take on a classic song.
1k words
4.13
18k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is me trying to turn a old song into a loving wives story

I know the song is" My Boyfriend is Back". But in my world it's a loving husband and wife

I have saw lyrics printed "hey Lyle"

And I have see "Hey La"

I chose the former

It's my story, hope you like it!

Lyle's story:

Tonight is the night!!!!

Let me start from the beginning.

My name is Lyle and I'm a good looking guy. If I do say so myself.

I'm a player. I like women, single, married, black, white, if she has a pulse she has a pussy!

I have never missed my mark. If I saw what I wanted it was mine.

So that brings me to my newest conquest - Sandy.

Sandy is smoking hot. I have had my eye on her for a while. She works in a different division in our company, so would see he a couple time a day.

She is married and totally in love with her goofy looking husband. She kept their wedding picture on her desk. If you are a hunter you have to get to know your prey.

She knew who I was so I started my press. I would make excuses to walk by and just say hello. Compliment her outfit, hair, make up. I would make sure I took lunch at the same time she did and sit at the same table she did.

Her division would do a happy hour after work every couple of weeks, I made sure I just happened to be at the same bar. We talked but I was getting no where! Then I overheard her telling one of the girls her husband had to leave for a few weeks. This was my chance.

Sandy always talked to me but never anything personal. She would mention her husband and I would say how lucky he was to have her.

She would blush and show me that beautiful smile. I was on a time line, I had to nail this chick before her husband got back.

This game was starting to get good

I did everything I could to be alone with her.

Nothing was working on this little tart and time was running out. I had 2 weeks left to get this done.

So I did the hard sell and full press.

I told a couple of people I had already nailed her. I made sure people saw us together. Lunch, walking with her out to the parking lot, stopping at her desk, I wanted to everyone to think we were an item. It had worked before, since everyone thought it, she would cave in and give it up. Then it happened she called me and said, "You are telling lies about me. I haven't done anything with you but be friendly."

Finally with one week to go a text from her. "Look you have been telling people we are screwing. My husband just got extended for another week. You are a cute guy, I guess we could go to dinner Friday night, come pick me up at 7pm."

Tonight is the night!

Sandy's story:

My name is Sandy. I have been married to Dave for 3 years we have been together for 5. He is a great guy and I love him with all my heart. He is a hard working man and very protective of his family. We are planning on starting a family real soon. When he gets back I'm going off the pill! Our babies will be adorable!

There is this guy at work, Lyle he is a cutie and a charmer. I would see him in the morning when we got to the office. He would always speak. He would come buy everyday and lay on the compliments. You look very nice today. Did you do something new with your hair.....all the flirting bs. Then he was coming to my table at lunch and showing up at our happy hours.

This was starting to get annoying.

I told Dave what was going on and he said to just watch out and he trusted me.

Then Lyle found out Dave was leaving town. He was everywhere I went! In the office and at lunch.

Walking to the parking lot at the same time coming to work at the same time I did. Parking right next to me.

Dave was doing his 2 weeks active duty with the USMC. He joined right after we married. It Wa good for our family, and I was proud to be married to a Marine.

Then it happened, everyone at work acted different to me. There were whispers when I walked by. My friend Peggy finally broke it to me.

"Did you sleep with Lyle?"

"No way. Why would you say such a thing?" I asked.

"Well that's what he's saying!" Peggy told me.

"That's why everyone is looking at me like I'm a cheating slut!"

"What am I gonna do?"

"Well you need to go HR and report him, and make sure you tell Dave!"

So that is what I did.

First I called Dave that night.

He was beyond pissed!

"Baby, I know you love me as much as I love you. No way would I believe those lies."

He said he would be home Friday night.

That's when we hatched our plan.

Friday night 7 pm

Lyle was walking up to the door of Sandy's house. Just as he got to the bottom step Sandy stepped out. She was dressed to kill. The true little black dress and fuck me pumps, red lipstick and a smile from ear to ear.

"Lyle, you know I have never been unfaithful to my husband. He's been away and you told everyone we were getting it on."

"I know I stretched a few stories about us. But damn girl I just have to have you and I always get what I want.

I softened you up, and you figured what the hell! Just go with it babe, people think we are anyway so let's do it!"

That's when Sandy did something that Lyle was not expecting. First she pointed to a security camera by the door, then she pointed to the street.

Lyle turned and saw a guy in marine dress uniform walking up the drive.

"What the heck" Lyle thought.

He looked back at Sandy.

"Hey Lyle, hey Lyle, My husbands back".