All Comments on 'My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 05'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
smoothboismoothboiover 6 years ago
Keep going

I want too see the boys buttfucking next.

RazorDjinRazorDjinover 6 years ago

Nice ending. Looking forward to the next part

dartbader69dartbader69about 6 years ago
Part 6?

any idea when we will get the next part?

footslave1footslave1over 5 years ago

Great series. I am looking forward to the next one. Hopefully you will join them. Would be so hit for you to watch your bf fuck his friend in the ass for the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes...swallowing

Love it. They seemed a bit reluctant to swallow even though they would have expected a woman to swallow theirs. From experience, it's the most natural thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Great way to start the story. Handcuffs were a nice addition. Good detail with you grinding your ass up while your boyfriend fucked you from behind. I liked how he then proceeded to tell you how he had sex with his friend. I'm glad that he also took the initiative and made Peter beg for it. So hot how they 69ed again. My favorite parts were: "He didn't slow down a bit he just continued pounding my pussy until I felt his cock swelling inside me.

"Ooooooh fuck!" he grunted as he shoved his cock as deep into me as he could and held it there.

He bellowed as he filled me with his hot cum and we stayed like that for a long minute savoring the feeling of the rough hot fuck we just had. After we recovered and he uncuffed me. We laid together still panting, I rested my head on his shoulder and stroked his chest. I looked up at him."

And

"My boyfriend knew Pete would swallow his cum now but wasn't sure he could do the same. As they got into it Pete was really sucking him hard my and the more Pete got into it the more the more he did as well. They weren't even paying attention to the TV anymore just on each other's cocks. Pete moaned and signaled to my boyfriend that he was going to cum but my boyfriend had convinced himself that he wanted to try it and he gripped Pete's ass and moved faster bobbing his head faster and even let his fingers tickle Pete's asshole. That must have set Pete off cause he came what felt like a gallon in his mouth. There was no way he could take it all and some oozed out of his mouth and down his chin.

He wanted to spit it out but Pete was practically fucking his mouth at his point and he couldn't get away. At the same time he felt Pete's fingers teasing his asshole and he couldn't hold back. He swallowed Pete's cum as he filled Pete's mouth with his second load."

Keep up the great work. This really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot but beautiful.

Hot but beautiful too. They care about each others pleasure.

maddictmaddictabout 2 years ago

It's like your in the room with the biys. I think you need to take control while you still can

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
533 Followers
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!