All Comments on 'My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 10'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story was hot...

But lacked a lot of respect between characters. I was glad to see Mike regain his control but it came after so much disrespect from his GF and BF. This could have been a hot story about an ongoing triad but all characters showed extreme disrespect to all others and themselves. Could’ve been hot without debasing people you love and reducing them all to the most simple of sexual toys. They all must’ve come away from this having lost something between them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very hot and dirty. A great finale. Love how Pete groped your ass as soon as you hugged him. And how he proceeded to finger you in the back seat, while your boyfriend drove you to Vegas. I didn't expect you to have sex in the back seat, or for your boyfriend to join in. Love how you came so fast, your pussy already full of spunk. I especially liked the part where you and Michael made out in the elevator, even with other people in there. So dirty how they jerked each other off while watching you sleep naked, and jizzed on you. Nice touch with them rubbing their cum on you as you made out. So hot how Michael fucked Pete in the ass while he fucked you. My favorite parts were: "On our second night of partying, Michael and I decided to call it a semi-early night and head to our room for some fun. In the few weeks before the trip, we'd both been really busy and our sex life had unfortunately paid a price. We were both looking forward to a night of hardcore fucking. Our room was on the 32nd floor of a pretty nice casino, and even though the elevators moved extremely fast we were on each other as soon as the elevator doors opened. Michael was kissing me deeply and passionately, his hands groped my ass before finding their way under my skirt and to my already wet pussy, while I pulled out his cock and stroked him. He was steadily finger fucking me when the elevator stopped about 5 floors from our stop and one guy and two girls got on with us. We barely took the time to notice we had company. I continued kissing and stroking him while he fingered me faster, causing me to moan into the kiss. Our new friends watched as we made out and played in the corner. Finally, we reached our floor and I stepped off the elevator, leading my boyfriend by his cock into the hallway. As we exited, I looked back over my shoulders at our fellow passengers and smirked. When we made it to our room we tore each other's clothes off immediately, and I was on my knees sucking Michael's hard cock. He had a fistful of my hair and was working his cock in and out of my mouth. I had just taken Michael's cock as deep into my throat as I could when his phone went off with Pete's text tone. Michael groaned and pulled his cock out of my mouth with a pop and went to check his phone. He said Pete forgot our room number and he'd be up in an hour or two. Michael walked back over to me still on my knees and grabbed my hair again, but this time he pulled me to my feet then kissed me deeply. He picked me up and threw me on the bed before climbing on with me, lifting my legs up, and slamming as much of his hard cock into me as he could. Even as wet as I was, he is so big he was only able to get just the tip in."

And

"Michael didn't say anything, he just kept stroking Pete's big cock. They stroked each other for a bit while I watched, then they moved into a 69 and started sucking each other's cocks slowly. I watched and slowly played with my pussy. I was enjoying the show so much, I almost missed my boyfriend slip his finger into Pete's asshole. Pete let out a loud moan and pushed his ass back into my boyfriend's hand. Michael was fingering Pete's asshole slowly, and I started fingering myself in time with his movements. It felt like time had stopped while I watched Michael's finger slip in and out of another man's asshole. Suddenly my boyfriend moved to stand, pulling his cock from Pete's still sucking mouth. He repositioned himself and I watched with surprise as Michael buried his face in Pete's ass and started lapping at his asshole."

So hot. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot and nasty. It took me a while to get to this chapter, but I'm glad I did. It started with a bang and never let up. I especially liked how you woke up with Michael's hard dick pressed up against your ass, and let him fuck you from behind while pretending to believe you were being fucked by Pete. And how you then rode Michael's pole with Pete asleep right next to you. Nice detail with cum dripping down your thighs afterwards. Love how Pete woke you up by licking your pussy and then fucked you hard. So naughty how you had Michael finger you in the pool while another man watched and masturbated. You're such a bad girl. Love how you sucked off both Michael and Pete that night then woke up to them having sex with each other. My favorite parts were: "I got up a few minutes later. I felt my Michael's cum slowly ooze out of my and down my thighs. It made me smile. I turned on the shower, washed up, and came back into the room. I looked over at Pete, still asleep, and was amazed at how heavy a sleeper he is. I laid down in my bed and was asleep not long after. I woke to my cunt being licked and sucked at from behind.

"Ooooooooh fuck!" I let out a long moan.

I looked back to see Pete with his face buried in my ass. He was alternating between fucking me with his tongue and sucking on my clit, all while the tip of his nose kept tickling my asshole. I pushed back against him, wanting more.

"Oh, Pete! That feels so fucking good!" I moaned as he squeezed my ass tight and sucked at my clit. I felt my orgasm building quickly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhh, fuck!" I panted, "Don't fucking stop! I'm cumming!"

I came hard all over his face. He kept lapping at my clit with his tongue. I tried to wiggle away but he held me in place with his strong arms. I was giggling and moaning the whole time. Pete finally let me go and I crawled away, giggling. He crawled up after me, pinning me down and kissing me hard. He looked me in the eyes and growled. The way he looked at me made my cunt tingle. He leaned in and bit my neck right where it meets my shoulder, not hard but hard enough. I whimpered and he positioned himself between my legs."

And

"Halfway back, Pete had to use the restroom so we stopped and he disappeared into a casino, and we followed but stayed at the entrance. Michael took the opportunity to wrap his arms around me, pin me to the nearest wall, and kiss me hard. We stood there making out for a bit when I felt his hand slide down between us and into my shorts. I had on bikini bottoms under my shorts and he struggled to get past them, but he did and slowly played with my clit. I moaned into our kiss and let him play with me there on the strip. My boyfriend broke the kiss and leaned in to bite and suck on my neck while his fingers moved in circles around my clit. I moaned out loud and looked around. There were people everywhere, but as far as I could see no one was looking at us. My boyfriend slipped a finger into my pussy and I wrapped my arms around him tight, lifting one leg and wrapping it over his hip. He was fingering me right there in public and it was driving me wild.

"Oh, baby, please don't stop," I moaned into his ear, "It feels so good!"

I looked up again and noticed a man at the row of slot machines closest to us was watching. I bit my lip, closed my eyes, and leaned my head back, moaning. When I looked back at the man watching us we locked eyes and I didn't look away. I watched him watching us and saw how he kept squeezing his cock through his pants.

"We're being watched, baby," I whispered to my boyfriend. "Don't look, and please don't stop I love it!"

I kept watching the man at the slots as he practically stroked himself through his pants. It was so hot knowing that this complete stranger was jerking his cock in public while My boyfriend finger fucked me no more than 15 feet away. I was getting close and I started humping against my boyfriend's hand."

Keep up the great work. This made me so fucking hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Doesn't have to be so mean

Pete and mike are bi baby girl.. Just be with both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 3

Very hot and nasty. I really enjoyed reading it. I've been pretty busy lately and it took me a while to get back to this story, but I'm glad I did. Love how, right at the beginning, Pete sucked your boyfriend off, then jerked off and came all over his cock and balls, then licked them clean. Very naughty how you let the strangers grope you on the dance floor, turning you on. So nasty when Pete made you beg for his cock while Michael watched and jerked off. Very nice of your boyfriend to wake you up by fucking you the next morning. I liked how he stopped and made you beg for his cock, then spanked you as a punishment-twice-before making Pete suck him off. My favorite parts were: "I was wearing a tight black dress with a low neckline, and a short skirt with no panties, while my boyfriend wore a gray dress shirt, blue jeans, and black leather Chuck Taylor's, and Pete dressed similarly but with a black dress shirt, gray jeans, and black shoes. We made it to the club and it was packed. We struggled our way onto the dance floor and all started dancing together for a bit, my boyfriend and Pete sandwiching me between them. After a bit, my boyfriend said he was going to the bar to get us drinks, and struggled away, leaving me and Pete to grind on each other in his absence. The song changed a few times while we danced, and the dance floor was sprayed with fog from above; at the same time, the crowd shifted, all trying to get into the cool fog. I felt a body behind me and went back to grinding on him, feeling his hard cock press against me through his jeans. I didn't realize that I had gotten separated from Pete in the shifting crowd till I felt his hand slide up my thigh and up my skirt to cup my bare pussy and I turned to grin at him. The stranger noticed my shocked face and said something I couldn't hear over the music but didn't take his hand away. In fact, he did the opposite: his fingers quickly found my clit and starting moving in circles in time with the music, his cock still pressed against my ass. I looked around desperately for Pete or my boyfriend, but I was too short to see over the crowd. The stranger held me in place against him, grinding his cock against my ass as he kept working his fingers on my clit. His other hand made its way up my body and he started squeezing my tits. It felt really good, and if I didn't stop him soon he would make me cum. I tried to pull away, but at the same time the stranger slid a finger between my wet lips, and the dance floor was hit with another blast of cold fog, causing the crowd to crush me closer to him. His manipulations felt good, but I closed my eyes and forced myself to pull away and try to find my boys. I was able to pull myself away and as I moved through the crowd, I felt hands all over me. Strangers groping me as I struggled to get through the tightly packed crowd. Finally, I saw my boyfriend and Pete trying to peer over the crowd, looking for me, and I made my way to them. By the time I got to them, I had been groped so much I was extremely turned on and told them what happened. My boyfriend was initially pissed and wanted me to point the guy out, but I talked him out of it. We took our drinks to the dance floor and got back to having a good time. My boys kept me between them as the crowd moved, but I still felt hands on my ass and tits occasionally that I knew was neither of them but I didn't mind. We stayed danced and drank for a few more hours before calling it a night. As we walked back to the room, Pete said he couldn't wait to have me all to himself tonight and squeezed my ass. My boyfriend just laughed and we walked on, both of them squeezing a butt cheek each. As soon as we got back to our room, Pete was all over me, kissing me and stripping me, unable to wait. He told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees and face my boyfriend. I immediately obeyed. Pete got behind me and buried his face in my already soaked cunt, making me gasp. He sucked and lapped at my clit eagerly, then slid his tongue up and down my slit.

"Mmmmm yes, Pete!" I moaned. "That's so fucking good!"

My boyfriend just watched for a bit then started to strip. He sat on the bed across from me, completely naked, his hard cock at full attention. I jumped and yelped suddenly when Pete shoved his tongue deep into my asshole, swirling his tongue around inside.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I panted.

Pete didn't stop or slow down at all, he just kept going, moving from my asshole to my cunt, back and forth, tongue fucking me till I could not hold back any longer.

"I'm cuuuuuuuuuuumming!" I squealed, grinding my ass back again Pete's face.

Pete didn't stop until I collapsed on the bed. He quickly got up and pulled me back on my hands and knees."

"Are you ready for my dick, slut?" Pete asked as he slapped his cock against my sensitive clit.

"Ooooh, fuck yes, Pete!" I said breathlessly. "Please fuck me!"

Pete moved back, sliding the head of his cock up and down my slit teasing me."

And

"I awoke the next morning to the exquisite feeling of my pussy being filled with a thick cock. My boyfriend was in bed behind me, slowly sliding his rock hard cock into me again. I opened my eyes to see it was still dark, it couldn't be later than 5am. Pete was still asleep in his bed, naked and only covered by a sheet, but I could clearly see the outline of his big cock. My boyfriend placed his hand gently on my hip as he finally slid his cock fully into me. I feigned sleep as he slowly pulled out of me an inch before sliding back into me. He repeated this a few times before a moan escaped my lips. My boyfriend froze behind me, holding his cock inside me. With him not moving, I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching inside me. My pussy clenched and pulsed back in response. After a few minutes, my boyfriend started sliding in and out of me. He moved slowly with long deliberate thrusts. It was the sweetest torture I'd ever felt. This went on for a while, my boyfriend sliding his cock in and out of me slow enough that I could feel every inch of his cock. I couldn't take it anymore and needed him to give me more, so I gently turned my head and moaned as he pushed his cock deep into me."

Smoking. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more. I'm throbbing hard now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great story

Chapters 4&5

This was so dirty and hot. Great finale. It took me a while to read it, but I'm glad I did. So nasty how Pete came all over your tits. Love how you let all those people in the pool touch and grope you, turning you on. Good for Michael to establish his dominance and fuck you in front of Pete, then make him beg for a permission to fuck you. I liked how Pete then fucked you while you still had Michael's cum in your pussy. Love how you got double-teamed by them later, and kept begging for more. Nice detail with Pete's cum dripping from your asshole to your cunt. I'm glad Pete also made you thank Michael while you fucked. My favorite parts were: "The boys were definitely enjoying themselves and then the DJ played a song my boyfriend loves and he got really into things. We were having a great time dancing and the crush of bodies was just forcing us even closer together. I could feel my boyfriend's hard cock pressing against my pussy through my bikini bottoms and I was loving it. The motion of the crowd made the contact more enjoyable as we moved with the pulsing dancing crowd. We didn't notice that the crowd had increased even more until the crowd shifted and we got separated a bit. Pete was now next to me and I lost Michael in the crowd. I started grinding on Pete and he slid his hands up and down my wet body. It felt so good and I was so turned on I wanted him to fuck me right there, or at least finger me until I came, but just as Pete's hand was tracing along the top of my bikini bottom, the crowd shifted again and I lost Pete. I'm not sure how we got separated, but I could see both Pete and Michael trying to make their way toward me when a wall of people blocked our view. Just before the crowd separated us, I saw my boyfriend shrug. I was still dancing, but the crowd was so dense it was more just bobbing to the music than it was actually dancing. I was trying to find my boys in the crowd when I decided it would be best to just get out of the pool and search from above. As I wiggled my way through the crowd there were hands all over my body, men and women, some groping me, others just in passing, but each touch felt electric. At one point I was completely stopped while a line of girls was drunkenly forcing their way to the center of the pool and I felt a few hands grabbing at my ass. I let the strangers play with my ass while I waited for my chance to continue out of the pool. I was stuck for maybe 5 or 6 minutes, but the longer I was there the braver the hands grew when they noticed I offered no resistance.

I had two or three hands groping my tits with one of the hands under my top rolling my left nipple, and at least five hands groping my ass with two hands under my bikini bottoms. There was a hand slowly making its way down my belly when the crowd started to move again. I contemplated staying there for a bit but decided I need to find my boys. I pulled myself away from the guys feeling me up, much to our shared disappointment, and finally got out of the pool When I finally was on dry land, I saw both Michael and Pete watching me. Michael came over to me, took me in his arms, and kissed me deeply."

And

"My boyfriend slowly pumps in and out of me a few times while holding me in place, then he reaches up and pulls me down to him, wrapping his arms around me and he kisses me again. Behind me, I can feel Pete pouring lube down the crack of my ass as he slides a finger between my cheeks and rubs it into my asshole. I wiggle my ass as much as I can with my boyfriend holding me down and kissing me again. Pete pulls his hand away and I look back over my shoulder to see him coating his cock with more lube. When he feels he's used enough, he moves into position and presses the head of his very hard cock against my tight asshole and presses forward gently. I gasp and try to relax my asshole as the sharp pain of his thick cock stretching my tight little hole shoots though me. While this is happening, I can feel my boyfriend's cock throbbing and twitching inside me. Pete has what feels like a little more than an inch of his cock inside me and the pain has started to recede. Pete slowly pulls out before pushing forward, forcing a bit more of his cock inside my tight asshole. I am moaning non stop now, absolutely loving the feeling of his hard cock forcing its way into my asshole. My boyfriend loosens his grip below me and I slowly start to writhe between them. I start to build a rhythm, and before I realize it, both boys are pumping in and out of me."

Keep it up, you're a great writer. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So fucking hot! I qouldnl9ve to see a next chapter where she gets pregnant by one of the guys but she doesn't know which one (they cum in her so often it is bound to happen even with BC). And just reading about them using her as her belly and tits grow. After she gives birth she decides that she just wants to be kept pregnant and so fucks her boys again and again till she gets knocked up over and over.

LoloFlowerButtLoloFlowerButtabout 1 month ago

I genuinely hope this is your real life, like just so good ♡♡♡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES