My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!! I'm cumming!" Pete screamed and filled my cunt, sending me over the edge again as I came hard.

Michael was fucking Pete's ass faster now, then grunted. "I'm cumming too!" he panted.

We finally all collapsed, and the last thing I remember is Michael wrapping his arms around both me and Pete. I awoke a few hours later with a hard cock poking at my ass. With my eyes still closed I moaned and pushed back against it, not sure if it was my boyfriend's or Pete's, and not caring either way. I slowly opened my sleepy eyes and saw Pete asleep in the bed next to us. I reached back, took hold of Michael's cock, and lined it up so he could enter me from behind.

"Mmmmmm, Pete, you're so hard for me," I said, to see how he would react.

Michael placed his hand on my hip and pushed his throbbing cock into me slowly, without a word. I pushed back to get him into me deeper and he started pumping his hips slowly with deliberate half strokes, not allowing me his full length.

"Make me cum before Mike wakes up," I said with a grin.

My boyfriend, remaining silent, shoved his cock fully into me. He started fucking me with full hard thrusts. His grip tight on my hip.

"Oh, Pete! Oh yes! Fuck my slutty pussy!" I moaned as he increased his pace. "Make me your slut, Pete!"

Michael was slamming into my tight little pussy as deep as he could and it gave me a naughty idea.

"You're so big, Pete! I love your big cock!" I moaned. "But why don't you feel as big as you usually do, baby? Too much booze last night?" I added with a grin.

Michael spanked my ass hard making me jump and yelp.

"You brat!" he said, laughing, but not slowing his rhythmic pumping of my pussy.

I giggled and ground back against him.

"I knew it was you the whole time, Papi," I said playfully.

"Did you now?" Michael asked. "Then why did you moan for Pete's cock?"

"Because I know you love hearing me moan like a slut for him," I said before moaning out, "Oh fuck, Pete, I love your big hard cock!"

"You are such a fucking slut!" Michael chuckled and spanked my ass again.

"You know you love it," I replied.

"You know I do, baby," Michael said as he slowed and pulled out of my wet pussy.

He laid on his back and told me to ride him. I happily obliged. I lowered myself onto his cock, my body shivering with pleasure as I took him as deep as I could right away. I started slowly, raising and lowering my ass up and down his shaft fully so I could feel every inch of his thick cock.

"Oh, Pete! Oh god, fuck me, Pete!" I moaned and looked Michael in his eyes.

He bit his lip and watched me. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, and it made me whimper. I slammed myself down on his cock and held him there before bouncing my ass up and down on him with quick short thrusts. I was getting close and I wanted it hard. Our bodies were slapping as I rode him, still moaning out his best friend's name while he held on for dear life. I looked over at Pete who was still dead asleep.

"I'm gonna cum, Papi!" I panted as I rode him harder. "Can I cum on Pete's amazing cock?"

"You fucking slut!" my boyfriend grunted. "Cum on his cock, show me how much you love me letting him fuck you!"

"I do love it, Papi, thank you!" I whimpered as I came shuddering on his cock. "I fucking love his big cock so much!"

That sent my boyfriend over the edge and he grabbed my hips, pulling me down and holding his cock as deep inside of me as he could.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" he grunted.

I felt his cock pulse and spurt his thick cum deep inside me. I lowered myself down and pressed my tits into his heaving chest as he raised and lowered his hips, pumping the last of his cum into my tight pussy. We laid there a bit while he stroked my hair and my back. I sighed happily before rolling off of him. Michael got out of bed and went into the restroom to shower. I laid in bed still catching my breath. I looked over at Pete again, still asleep but he had shifted position. His hard cock was standing straight up under the sheet that covered him. I bit my lip and considered waking him with a blow job, or just jumping on his cock and riding him like I just rode Michael, but was distracted from my thoughts by Michael coming out of the shower. He told me he wanted to gamble a bit and asked if I wanted to join him. I told him I'd catch up. I wanted to shower and sleep a bit more. My eyes must have moved over to Pete.

"Ok baby, get some rest." Michael smiled, then added, "Be good," as he looked over at Pete's hard cock.

With that, Michael grabbed his phone and left. I got up a few minutes later. I felt my Michael's cum slowly ooze out of my and down my thighs. It made me smile. I turned on the shower, washed up, and came back into the room. I looked over at Pete, still asleep, and was amazed at how heavy a sleeper he is. I laid down in my bed and was asleep not long after. I woke to my cunt being licked and sucked at from behind.

"Ooooooooh fuck!" I let out a long moan.

I looked back to see Pete with his face buried in my ass. He was alternating between fucking me with his tongue and sucking on my clit, all while the tip of his nose kept tickling my asshole. I pushed back against him, wanting more.

"Oh, Pete! That feels so fucking good!" I moaned as he squeezed my ass tight and sucked at my clit. I felt my orgasm building quickly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhh, fuck!" I panted, "Don't fucking stop! I'm cumming!"

I came hard all over his face. He kept lapping at my clit with his tongue. I tried to wiggle away but he held me in place with his strong arms. I was giggling and moaning the whole time. Pete finally let me go and I crawled away, giggling. He crawled up after me, pinning me down and kissing me hard. He looked me in the eyes and growled. The way he looked at me made my cunt tingle. He leaned in and bit my neck right where it meets my shoulder, not hard but hard enough. I whimpered and he positioned himself between my legs.

"Do you want it, slut?" he growled.

"I want it! Please fuck me, Pete!" I whined.

He reached between our bodies and took hold of his big cock. I looked down and watched him press the head of his cock to my extremely sensitive clit. I shuddered with pleasure as he moved the head back and forth then up and down against me.

"Please, Pete, oh god, please fuck me!" I gasped.

He continued teasing my clit with the head of his massive cock. I looked up at him and we locked eyes. He grinned and forcefully pushed his hard cock into me! I closed my eyes and moaned out loud!

"Yesssssss! Fuck me, Pete!" I almost screamed. "Fuck me hard!"

Pete was fucking me with a steady rhythm. Long slow strokes followed by quick short strokes. He was pumping in and out of me, sending waves of pleasure through my body as he grunted in time with his thrusts.

"Is this what you wanted, slut?" Pete asked as he pounded into me hard.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned.

"Are you my slut?" he asked, slowing his pace a bit.

"Yes, Pete! I'm your slut! I'm a slut for your big cock!" I said, breathless, raising my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Whose cunt is this?" he asked, slowing his pace more.

I hesitated to answer and he slowed his pace even more, but still fucking me with deliberate long strokes.

"Who does this CUNT belong to?" he asked again, emphasizing the word cunt.

I looked up at him weakly. He stopped and slowly started to pull out of me. I raised my hips trying to keep him inside me.

"It's your pussy!" I blurted as the head of his cock was all that was left inside me.

He paused and looked down at me.

"That's not what I asked, is it, slut!" he replied with a grin.

Pete moved to pull out of me and I whimpered.

"It's your cunt!" I screamed. "It's your cunt! Please fuck me, Pete! Please fuck your slut!" I begged. "Please pound my cunt with that big cock that I love!"

With that he slammed into me, pounding my tight little cunt deep and hard. It sent me over the edge and I came hard, panting and clawing at Pete's back as if trying to pull him deeper into me. My whole body shook as he fucked hard and fast.

"That's right, slut, cum on my big cock!" Pete grunted through clenched teeth.

"Oh God yes! So good! So big!" I rambled as my orgasm shook me, "Don't stop fucking your slut, Pete!"

"That's right! You're my slut!" Pete moaned, "You're addicted to this big cock, aren't you?"

"I am, Pete!" I replied instantly, "I love your cock! It's the best!"

"Do you love my cock more than Mike's?" Pete asked breathlessly.

The question hit me hard, but, "Yes, Pete! Your cock is better!" I moaned without hesitation. "It's the biggest and the best! Now pound your slut and make me cuuuuuuum!"

I meant it and we both knew it. The moment the words left my lips, the most intense orgasm of my life hit me like a truck. I came so hard I went limp and felt as if I was going to pass out. Pete didn't slow down at all, he grunted and pounded me harder.

"I'm gonna cum slut!" Pete roared, "Where do you want it?"

"Fill me up! Please cum in my cunt!" I begged.

"You want me to fill your cunt with cum?" Pete asked.

"Yes! Oh, gods, yes!" I screamed as I came again, grunting and raising my hips to meet Pete's cock.

"Here it comes, slut!" he bellowed.

Pete's cock swelled and shot load after load deep inside me, his balls slapping against my asshole as he plowed me. Pete reached up, gripped my hair, and forced me into a kiss.

"Good girl," he said as he broke the kiss.

Pete and I cleaned up, dressed, and went down into the casino to meet my boyfriend. We found him playing slots and drinking so we took the machines to either side of him and started playing as well. I could tell my boyfriend was pretty buzzed. I told him that Pete and I fucked before coming downstairs and he filled my pussy full of cum. My boyfriend just bit his lip and moaned a bit. We played the slots for a while. The whole time we were playing, I kept reaching over and squeezing my boyfriend's cock through his jeans. Suddenly I won a big prize and jumped up and down celebrating. When I stopped I realized I'd made a scene and people were staring. I turned red and sat back down, but we decided my win was a sign to stop gambling and see what other fun we could have. We stopped at Fat Tuesday's and each got a giant drink. We were headed to a pool party at a club called Wet Republic and instead of catching a cab or Über, we decided to walk. We didn't realize how far the walk was and after the first 2 miles, we'd all finished our drinks. We stopped for refills and continued on. The whole time my boyfriend and Pete could not keep their hands off my ass, and I was loving the attention. Just before getting to the club, we stopped to refill our drinks one more time and walk the last quarter mile. When we arrived, security told us we couldn't take our drinks in. We'd just refilled them and didn't want to throw them away, so we decided we had fun on the walk up why not walk back and just swim in our hotel pool.

Halfway back, Pete had to use the restroom so we stopped and he disappeared into a casino, and we followed but stayed at the entrance. Michael took the opportunity to wrap his arms around me, pin me to the nearest wall, and kiss me hard. We stood there making out for a bit when I felt his hand slide down between us and into my shorts. I had on bikini bottoms under my shorts and he struggled to get past them, but he did and slowly played with my clit. I moaned into our kiss and let him play with me there on the strip. My boyfriend broke the kiss and leaned in to bite and suck on my neck while his fingers moved in circles around my clit. I moaned out loud and looked around. There were people everywhere, but as far as I could see no one was looking at us. My boyfriend slipped a finger into my pussy and I wrapped my arms around him tight, lifting one leg and wrapping it over his hip. He was fingering me right there in public and it was driving me wild.

"Oh, baby, please don't stop," I moaned into his ear, "It feels so good!"

I looked up again and noticed a man at the row of slot machines closest to us was watching. I bit my lip, closed my eyes, and leaned my head back, moaning. When I looked back at the man watching us we locked eyes and I didn't look away. I watched him watching us and saw how he kept squeezing his cock through his pants.

"We're being watched, baby," I whispered to my boyfriend. "Don't look, and please don't stop I love it!"

I kept watching the man at the slots as he practically stroked himself through his pants. It was so hot knowing that this complete stranger was jerking his cock in public while My boyfriend finger fucked me no more than 15 feet away. I was getting close and I started humping against my boyfriend's hand.

"Oh God, baby you're gonna make me cum!" I moaned, "Please can I cum, Papi?"

"Do we still have an audience?" my boyfriend asked breathlessly.

"Uuunhhh, yes, Papi, oooh, he's ahhh, looking right at me!" I gasped, my eyes never leaving the stranger.

"Let him see you cum then, baby," my boyfriend said. "Just let go and cum for me."

I couldn't hold back any longer. I dug my nails into my boyfriend's shoulders and bit my lip to hold back a moan. At that moment I saw the stranger stiffen in his seat and a dark spot start to develop on his pants and I came.

"Oh God, yes baby, I'm cumming!" I moaned as quietly as I could.

Michael slowed his fingers as my orgasm subsided and my body started to relax. If not for my boyfriend holding me, I might have collapsed. When I looked back the stranger was gone, but I saw Pete walking over, clapping slowly and laughing.

"Wow, that was quite a show," he laughed. "I can't leave you two alone for a second, can I?"

"Can you blame me?" my boyfriend, replied laughing back, "Besides, it's not like you wouldn't have done the same thing."

"Damn right," Pete said. "By the way, I'm not sure if you noticed, but you guys had a few people watching from where I was standing."

"I only saw the man at the slot machine," I laughed. "Did everyone enjoy the show?"

"I know I did!" Pete said.

We all laughed as we walked back into the mid-day heat and headed back to our hotel. We stopped to refill our drinks again and by the time we finally made it back to our hotel we were pretty wasted. We went straight to the pool and walked to the pool deck, and after finding out there were 11 pools and 6 hot tubs in total, we decided to walk around and find one not too crowded. After a few minutes, we found a pool with only one other couple swimming and another couple laying out in the lounges. We picked a lounge area, stripped to our bathing suits and got in the pool. The cool water felt amazing after the long walk in the hot sun. We floated around for a while, relaxing, until the other couple in the pool packed up and left, leaving us the only ones in the pool. The other couple was still in their lounge area, but they hadn't moved and we assumed they were asleep. That's when the horseplay started. Both my boyfriend and Pete kept swimming by me and squeezing my ass or groping my tits. We were all laughing and having a great time when Pete decided to challenge my boyfriend to a race. The winner got to give me an order that I had to obey. My boyfriend agreed and the boys raced. My boyfriend won, pretty easily it seemed, and swam over to me.

"Reach into my trunks and jerk my dick for me, baby" my boyfriend ordered.

I obeyed immediately and reached into his trunks. I started jerking him, slowly at first, feeling him get hard in my hand. I stroked him for a few minutes before Pete challenged my boyfriend again.

"But I'm not done," I whined playfully.

They both laughed and swam to one side of the pool. This time Pete won. I think my boyfriend's boner created too much drag. Pete swam over to the steps of the pool and called me over.

"Sit on my lap and face Mike," Pete said. "I want you to grind on my cock while I play with your tits."

I did as I was told and Pete's hands disappeared under my bikini top. He pinched, rolled, and twisted my nipples while I slid my wet ass back and forth in his lap. I could feel his hard cock twitch under me. Then we heard the couple in the lounge area move and we stopped. Then my boyfriend challenged Pete, but this time the winner gets me any way they want me tonight. Pete agreed and they swam to the far side of the pool. As they counted down my boyfriend looked over at me and grinned. Pete took off as he said 3 and my boyfriend watched him for a second before lazily swimming after him. Pete jumped out of the water victorious and my boyfriend just laughed.

"It looks like you're all his tonight, babe," my boyfriend said.

"Ooh, I can't wait!" I replied.

With that, we toweled off and went back up to our room to change. After the pool, we all made our way to our room to shower and get ready for the night. On the elevator ride up we were all still pretty buzzed and my boys were grabbing at me and groping me the short ride up. When we got to our floor, as the elevator doors opened I ran out giggling, and my boyfriend and Pete chased after me. I had just made it to the door of our room when my boyfriend caught me, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me. We stood there making out for a few minutes before Pete cleared his throat to get our attention. We laughed and my boyfriend apologized while he looked for the room key. He couldn't find it and was afraid he dropped it chasing me. He left, backtracking his steps to see if he could find it. As soon as he was gone, Pete grabbed me and kissed me hard. We stood there making out, Pete's hands sliding down my back to squeeze my ass and hold me against his strong body. I'm not sure how long we were making out when suddenly it was my boyfriend's turn to clear his throat.

"I can't leave you two alone for a second, can I?" my boyfriend laughed. "I found the key. It was in my pocket."

We all laughed, and my boyfriend opened up the door. Soon as we got into the room, I stripped and jumped in the shower. I washed and got out, knowing the boys wanted to shower as well. I got out, toweled myself off, and left the restroom naked. Soon as I came out I had hands all over me. I fought them off and told them both to hurry up so we can head out for the night. Pete was next into the shower and I laid on our bed and watched TV till the boys had showered. As I was just starting to fall asleep, I felt my boyfriend pressing the head of his cock against my lips. I smiled and swallowed his cock. His cock still smelled and tasted a bit like chlorine, but I still greedily sucked his cock. He suddenly reached down to grab a handful of my hair and grunted.

"Aaaaah fuck, I'm gonna cum, baby!" he moaned. "Swallow it all for me!"

I felt his cock swell in my mouth and he was blasting the back of my throat with a hot load of cum. Just as my boyfriend had pulled his cock out of my mouth and was shoving it back in his shorts, the shower turned off, and Pete stepped out of the bathroom naked a few moments later. It was my boyfriend's turn to shower, and no sooner than my boyfriend closed the door to the restroom and had the shower running than Pete was standing in front of me pressing his cock to my lips.

"Suck my dick, slut," he said looking down at me while he stroked himself. "I need your mouth."

I obeyed instantly and swallowed as much of his cock as I could. Wanting to please him, I was giving him a sloppy fast blow job, my head bobbing quickly up and down his shaft.

"Make me cum, slut," he grunted, pumping his cock into my mouth.

I reached up and stroked his cock as I sucked it, only releasing it when I would take him deeper into my throat and suck harder. He threw his head back and moaned as I felt his cock pulsing and his cum was sliding down my throat, adding another load to my belly. Pete collapsed back on the bed and sighed happily as I laid back and caught my breath. I must have fallen asleep because a while later I awoke to the sound of movement on the bed next to me. I cracked my eyes just enough to see what was going on and I was not surprised to see my boyfriend and Pete naked on the other bed, straddling each other so their cocks were rubbing together as they stroked themselves. I laid there watching, not wanting to interrupt the sexy scene unfolding before me. Pete and my boyfriend were moaning and rubbing their hard cocks together, then Pete pulled away and stood up.