My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me suck your dick, Mike," Pete panted. "I want to swallow your cum."

My boyfriend laid back, letting his cock stick up into the air, accepting Pete's request. Pete quickly took my boyfriend's hard cock into his mouth, taking as much as he could before gagging. Soon he was bobbing up and down my boyfriend's shaft while he stroked his own cock.

"God damn, that's so good, Pete!" my boyfriend moaned.

Pete stopped sucking my boyfriend for a second. "I fucking love sucking your dick, Mike!" he said before taking his cock back into his mouth. Pete was jerking himself harder and I knew that he was going to cum. Suddenly he jumped up, jerking his cock furiously and aiming it at my boyfriend's cock.

"Ooooh fuck!" Pete moaned as he shot a thick load all over my boyfriend's cock and balls.

Pete took a split second to recover, then proceeded to clean his cum from my boyfriend with his tongue. My boyfriend moaned and grabbed Pete's head suddenly, forcing his cock back into his mouth and groaning.

"I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuming!" my boyfriend yelled as he pumped his cock into his best friend's mouth.

Pete swallowed every drop and continued sucking until my boyfriend pushed him away. Pete laid his head on my boyfriend's thigh, gently kissing and licking at my boyfriend's cock and balls. They laid that way for a bit longer before they both got up and cleaned up. I pretended to wake up not long after and suggested we get ready for the night. The boys agreed, and once we were ready, we headed out for the night.

I was wearing a tight black dress with a low neckline, and a short skirt with no panties, while my boyfriend wore a gray dress shirt, blue jeans, and black leather Chuck Taylor's, and Pete dressed similarly but with a black dress shirt, gray jeans, and black shoes. We made it to the club and it was packed. We struggled our way onto the dance floor and all started dancing together for a bit, my boyfriend and Pete sandwiching me between them. After a bit, my boyfriend said he was going to the bar to get us drinks, and struggled away, leaving me and Pete to grind on each other in his absence. The song changed a few times while we danced, and the dance floor was sprayed with fog from above; at the same time, the crowd shifted, all trying to get into the cool fog. I felt a body behind me and went back to grinding on him, feeling his hard cock press against me through his jeans. I didn't realize that I had gotten separated from Pete in the shifting crowd till I felt his hand slide up my thigh and up my skirt to cup my bare pussy and I turned to grin at him. The stranger noticed my shocked face and said something I couldn't hear over the music but didn't take his hand away. In fact, he did the opposite: his fingers quickly found my clit and starting moving in circles in time with the music, his cock still pressed against my ass. I looked around desperately for Pete or my boyfriend, but I was too short to see over the crowd. The stranger held me in place against him, grinding his cock against my ass as he kept working his fingers on my clit. His other hand made its way up my body and he started squeezing my tits. It felt really good, and if I didn't stop him soon he would make me cum. I tried to pull away, but at the same time the stranger slid a finger between my wet lips, and the dance floor was hit with another blast of cold fog, causing the crowd to crush me closer to him. His manipulations felt good, but I closed my eyes and forced myself to pull away and try to find my boys. I was able to pull myself away and as I moved through the crowd, I felt hands all over me. Strangers groping me as I struggled to get through the tightly packed crowd. Finally, I saw my boyfriend and Pete trying to peer over the crowd, looking for me, and I made my way to them. By the time I got to them, I had been groped so much I was extremely turned on and told them what happened. My boyfriend was initially pissed and wanted me to point the guy out, but I talked him out of it. We took our drinks to the dance floor and got back to having a good time. My boys kept me between them as the crowd moved, but I still felt hands on my ass and tits occasionally that I knew was neither of them but I didn't mind. We stayed danced and drank for a few more hours before calling it a night. As we walked back to the room, Pete said he couldn't wait to have me all to himself tonight and squeezed my ass. My boyfriend just laughed and we walked on, both of them squeezing a butt cheek each. As soon as we got back to our room, Pete was all over me, kissing me and stripping me, unable to wait. He told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees and face my boyfriend. I immediately obeyed. Pete got behind me and buried his face in my already soaked cunt, making me gasp. He sucked and lapped at my clit eagerly, then slid his tongue up and down my slit.

"Mmmmm yes, Pete!" I moaned. "That's so fucking good!"

My boyfriend just watched for a bit then started to strip. He sat on the bed across from me, completely naked, his hard cock at full attention. I jumped and yelped suddenly when Pete shoved his tongue deep into my asshole, swirling his tongue around inside.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I panted.

Pete didn't stop or slow down at all, he just kept going, moving from my asshole to my cunt, back and forth, tongue fucking me till I could not hold back any longer.

"I'm cuuuuuuuuuuumming!" I squealed, grinding my ass back again Pete's face.

Pete didn't stop until I collapsed on the bed. He quickly got up and pulled me back on my hands and knees.

"Are you ready for my dick, slut?" Pete asked as he slapped his cock against my sensitive clit.

"Ooooh, fuck yes, Pete!" I said breathlessly. "Please fuck me!"

Pete moved back, sliding the head of his cock up and down my slit teasing me.

"Beg for it, slut," Pete said with a smirk, "Show your boyfriend how bad you need my dick. Tell him how much you love it."

"Oh God, Pete, please I need your big hard cock!" I whimpered. "Please fuck me! Give me that cock!"

I looked up at my boyfriend, locking eyes with him.

"Papi, I need Pete's gorgeous cock so bad!" I whined. "I love his big cock! I love the way he fucks me!"

My boyfriend just watched and smiled as his cock twitched with every word I spoke.

"Tell him you are my slut!" Pete grunted as he continued teasing my cunt with the head of his cock. "Beg him to let me fuck you!"

"I'm a slut for Pete's cock, Papi," I moaned and gasped. "I'm his slut! Please, Papi, can he fuck me and use me as his slut?"

I could see precum leaking from the tip of my boyfriend's cock now; he just nodded. I gasped as I felt Pete push the head of his cock past my wet pussy lips and held it.

"Do you see how bad she needs my dick, Mike?" Pete asked.

My boyfriend looked at him and just nodded again. I tried to push back and get more of Pete's cock into my cunt, but he moved back, stopping me. I whimpered in disappointment. Pete flexed his cock against me.

"Tell him why you love my cock," Pete said. "Tell him what you told me earlier."

I felt my cheeks flush at Pete's words. I could never tell my boyfriend I loved Pete's cock more than his. I started trembling as I looked away from Mike.

"What did you tell him, baby?" my boyfriend asked.

I stayed silent, not able to look at him. I felt Pete shift behind me and then felt his cock pull away from my aching cunt.

"Noooooo," I whined. "Please, Pete, I need it!"

"I know you do, slut," Pete replied matter-of-factly. "Just tell him and it's yours."

I bit my lip and looked up at Mike.

"Tell me what you told him," my boyfriend said as he stroked his cock.

"I love his cock because it's so big, Papi," I whimpered. "It's bigger than yours and it feels so good!"

I moaned as the words escaped my mouth. My boyfriend's eyes were locked onto mine as I spoke.

"He's the biggest, oh God, and the best I've, uhgn, ever had and, ooh fuck, I love, ooh, fucking him!" I moaned.

As I spoke, Pete had pressed his cock against my clit, holding it there, letting me grind my clit against it.

"Mmmm, I told him, ugnh," I said breathing heavy, "I - I told, oooh, him, ugnnnnh...

"Oh fuck!" I almost screamed, "I told him I love his cock more than yours!"

I threw my head back and moaned. I was cumming all over Pete's cock, and he hadn't even entered me.

"OH GOD, OH FUCK, OH GOD!" I panted and moaned. "OH GOD, PETE, I LOVE YOUR COCK! I NEED YOUR BIG COCK! PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!"

As I said it, Pete shoved his cock deep inside me. He pounded me hard and fast, not allowing me to recover at all. I was already cumming again.

"OH P-PAPI! OH OH OH FUCK, HE'S MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!" I screamed. "HE'S SO GOOD! I'M SORRY, PAPI, I CAN'T HELP IT!"

"It's ok, baby, I know how much you love him fucking you," my boyfriend said and he jerked his cock faster. "Let go and cum for him."

"OOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, I'M CUMMING ON HIS AMAZING COCK, PAPI!" I panted, struggling to catch my breath.

I was on autopilot, my body in a constant state of orgasm as Pete plowed my tight cunt.

"OH GOD, PAPI! HE'S FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I grunted through gritted teeth as I came again. "I LOVE THE WAY HE FUCKS ME!"

"I can see that," my boyfriend grunted.

"OH FUCK YES, I LOVE IT, PAPI!" I moaned, "IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!"

My boyfriend sat there stroking his cock, watching while his best friend was giving me the best fucking of my life. He was stroking faster and stood up, aiming his cock at my face.

"You look so sexy being used like a slut!" my boyfriend moaned. "I'm gonna cover your face in cum, so you look like a slut too!"

He shot his load all over my face as he said it, his cum splashing across my cheeks and chin. I opened my mouth, catching some and swallowing it. Behind me, Pete was plowing me deep and hard, forcing me to cum again hard.

"GOD, YES PETE!" I screamed, "I LOVE YOUR COCK! YOU ARE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!"

Suddenly, Pete, who had been silent except for his moans, grunted behind me and I felt his cum flood my cunt and ooze past his cock to drip down onto the bed. I gritted my teeth and grunted through yet another orgasm. As I caught my breath, I realized Pete had pulled out of me and I was still there just shaking. It wasn't until I heard snoring that I realized that Pete had passed out. I looked up at my boyfriend nervously. He looked back at me and smiled. He pulled me onto the bed with him and kissed me deeply.

"I do love Pete's cock," I said sheepishly as we broke the kiss, "but I love you more. I may have told Pete his cock is better, but it was only in the moment," I continued. "And it's because you allow me to fuck him, it's the taboo of it all that makes it so good."

"Shhhh, baby," my boyfriend said as he stroked my hair and rested my head on his chest. "I just want you to have fun, my love."

My boyfriend kissed the top of my head and I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the exquisite feeling of my pussy being filled with a thick cock. My boyfriend was in bed behind me, slowly sliding his rock hard cock into me again. I opened my eyes to see it was still dark, it couldn't be later than 5am. Pete was still asleep in his bed, naked and only covered by a sheet, but I could clearly see the outline of his big cock. My boyfriend placed his hand gently on my hip as he finally slid his cock fully into me. I feigned sleep as he slowly pulled out of me an inch before sliding back into me. He repeated this a few times before a moan escaped my lips. My boyfriend froze behind me, holding his cock inside me. With him not moving, I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching inside me. My pussy clenched and pulsed back in response. After a few minutes, my boyfriend started sliding in and out of me. He moved slowly with long deliberate thrusts. It was the sweetest torture I'd ever felt. This went on for a while, my boyfriend sliding his cock in and out of me slow enough that I could feel every inch of his cock. I couldn't take it anymore and needed him to give me more, so I gently turned my head and moaned as he pushed his cock deep into me.

"Good morning, baby," I moaned as I turned back and looked at him. "Such a nice way to wake up. Filled with your thick cock."

My boyfriend smiled at me but said nothing. I pressed my ass back against him, but my boyfriend tightened his grip on my hip, holding me in place. He continued his slow deliberate pace, grinning at me as he did it. I wriggled and tried to push back against him to get him to increase his pace, but he held me tight and slowly tortured me with his hard cock, and I moaned in frustration. The light outside was getting brighter and more light filled the room. I could see Pete more clearly and could make out his steady breathing. My boyfriend continued his slow torture behind me, it seemed like his thrusts were in time with Pete's slow steady breathing. He increased his speed a bit and I could feel an orgasm building.

"Mmmm, yes baby, that's so good," I moaned. "Please don't stop, baby,

you're gonna make me cum."

At that moment my boyfriend did the exact opposite of what I asked and stopped. He slowly pulled his cock out of me, and I whined and pressed my ass back against him.

"Please, baby, I need it," I begged as the head of his cock rubbed against my wet pussy lips. "Please, Papi, fuck me and let me cum."

He leaned close to my ear and whispers, "How bad do you need it?" and flexed his cock against my pussy.

"I need it bad, Papi, I need it sooooo bad," I whined, and pressed back against his cock. "Please fuck me, please make me cum."

"I'm not convinced," my boyfriend said. "Last night you seemed more desperate when Pete was fucking you."

"Oh Papi, please fuck my little pussy and make me cum," I begged him. "You know I love your cock and the way you make me cum."

I pushed back against him and he allowed me to move back and forth a bit, but just before I could get into a rhythm, he stopped me and pulled his cock out of me. I whimpered in frustration again.

"Pleeeeeease, Papi," I begged.

My boyfriend just got out of bed and said, "You haven't earned it yet. Once you prove to me how much you love my cock I'll fuck you again and let you cum."

"You're so mean!" I huffed and sat up in bed.

I looked over at Pete, still asleep and his cock outlined through the sheet. When Michael went into the bathroom, I moved over to Pete and slowly uncovered him, he was still asleep and breathing steadily. I reached out and gently traced my fingertips along his shaft. It twitched and jumped a bit, but he did not stir so I continued. After a few seconds, Pete's cock started to grow and stand up, slowly pulsing with his heartbeat. Once Pete started getting hard, I took his cock into my mouth and slowly sucked it. I moved slowly and gently, not wanting to wake him up yet. As I started getting into a rhythm, I heard Michael clear his throat behind me and I jumped. Pete's cock slipped from my lips with a pop.

"You just can't help yourself, can you, slut?" Michael said with a hint of anger in his voice.

I started to apologize when he walked over to me and grabbed a handful of my hair and moved me to our bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me face down across his lap. I tried to apologize again, but I'm silenced by my boyfriend's hand coming down against my ass with a sharp crack. I yelped in pain and whimpered as he rubbed the burning area of my ass where he'd just spanked me. I started to speak and again his hand cracked against my ass sending a painful but pleasurable shock through my body. I whimpered again as my boyfriend returned to rubbing my ass.

My boyfriend spanked my ass again and said, "I'm going to have to show you who's in charge, aren't I?"

I started to answer him but could only yelp as I was cut off by another swat to my ass.

"Did I say you could speak?" my boyfriend asked as his hand slid across my hot red skin.

I shook my head no and wiggled my ass unconsciously against my boyfriend's hand. It's around this time that Pete started to stir from all the noise.

"What's going on?" Pete asked in a groggy voice.

"I'm teaching this slut who is in charge," my boyfriend said spanking my ass again.

Pete rubbed his eyes and looks over at us again, realizing what he was seeing. He sat up in bed and his big hard cock bounced with his movements. He watched as my boyfriend raised his hand again then brought it down swiftly against my ass spanking me again. I yelped and moaned a bit; my ass is really stinging but in a good way.

"Let me help," Pete said and moved a bit closer.

"You know what? You can help," My boyfriend said, and looked at Pete as he lifted me off his lap.

He stood up and moved over to Pete.

"Suck my cock, Pete," he said in a commanding voice.

Pete looked up at my boyfriend confused but leaned forward and slowly started sucking his cock.

"Mmmm fuck, do you see that?" Michael asked through a moan. "He knows his place."

Pete continued to suck my boyfriend's cock while I sat back and watched.

"Ahhh fuck, Pete, that's good," my boyfriend moaned. "You love sucking my cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmhmm," Pete said around my boyfriend's shaft as he doubled his speed and intensity.

I could hear the sloppy slurping noises Pete made as he bobbed back and forth on my boyfriend's cock. My boyfriend suddenly grabbed the back of Pete's head and started fucking his mouth. Pete gagged but quickly adapted. Pete had become quite the cock sucker.

"You're gonna make me cum, Pete!" my boyfriend grunted and held Pete's head still.

I could tell he was cumming hard, and Pete was doing his best to swallow it all. My boyfriend sighed and slumped back onto the bed as Pete wiped his mouth and smiled. I moved over to join them and Pete pointed his hard cock at me. Just as I was about to start sucking Pete's cock, my boyfriend stopped us.

"Did I say you could suck his cock?" my boyfriend asked.

Pete and I both froze and looked at my boyfriend.

"Did I give you permission to suck Pete's cock?" my boyfriend asked me.

"No," I replied meekly.

"Get over here," my boyfriend commanded and motioned to his lap.

I laid across his lap and he spanked my ass again, making me yelp again. I could feel my sore ass start burning again as my boyfriend punished me. After several sharp swats, he started rubbing my stinging cheeks gently. I looked up to see Pete standing off to the side watching, his hand wrapped around his hard cock, while he gently stroked himself.

My boyfriend looks over at Pete as his hand slid from my ass to between my thighs. I let out a soft moan as his fingers made contact with my lips and he slowly caressed my wet pussy.

"I bet you'd love her to take care of that for you, huh?" my boyfriend asked Pete.

Pete just gulped and nodded and I moaned again when my boyfriend slipped a finger into me then began sliding it in and out.

"Beg," my boyfriend said.

Pete licked his lips and asked weakly, "Can Mariah suck my cock please?"

My boyfriend didn't respond he just watched Pete and continued slowly fingering my pussy. I could feel his cock rising under me and gradually he increased the speed and tempo of his fingers. It felt so good I was panting and wiggling in his lap as he brought me closer and closer to release. I was so close to cumming when my boyfriend stopped and pulled his hand from between my legs.

"Get up," my boyfriend said. "Get on your knees in front of Pete and don't move."

I groaned with frustration but quickly obeyed, my was pussy throbbing and begging for more attention. I got on my knees in front of Pete and look up at his hard cock hungrily. My boyfriend came over to us and stood next to Pete. He looked down at me as he took Pete's cock in his hand and started sliding his hand up and down the thick shaft inches from my face. Pete reached over and did the same for Michael. They were jerking each other's cocks inches from my face forcing to just watch. I could feel my wetness dripping down between my thighs. Pete's breathing was hard and he was grunting while my boyfriend jerked him faster. I knew he was going to cum and I just looked up, waiting with my mouth open like a slut in porn in anticipation.