My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!" Pete said and closed his eyes and threw his head back.

His first shot landed on my right cheek and across the bridge of my nose, his second landed on my lips, into my open mouth, chin, and tits. The rest was aimed at my tits. Pete had stopped jerking my boyfriend as his orgasm overtook him, and when he was done my boyfriend pulled away from his hand and shoved his cock into my open mouth. He grabbed my hair and fucked my face. I moaned around his shaft, and suddenly he stiffened as his cock swelled in my mouth and he flooded my mouth with cum. We were all panting and trying to catch our breath, but I was still in desperate need to cum. I jumped at my boyfriend and begged him to make me cum.

"Not yet," my boyfriend said. "Your punishment isn't over. You don't get to cum yet."

I whimpered and looked at him with my best sad puppy look and for a second I thought he would crack, but he just kissed me and got out of bed.

"We got stuff to do today," my boyfriend said. "Let's get ready and head out."

The first thing we did was head to a buffet for breakfast and we all had omelets and mimosas while both boys teased me under the table. After that, the boys wanted to gamble so we made our way through a few different casinos, playing the tables and some slots, but I was extremely horny and it was extremely hard to focus on anything other than the desperate ache for release throbbing between my thighs. Around noon we planned to head back to Wet Republic and try our luck, hoping it wouldn't be as packed and a bit more enjoyable. We stopped at our room to change quickly and fill our giant drinks before starting the walk to the MGM Grand again, and again we would stop to refill our drinks anytime they went dry. When we finally made it to Wet Republic we weren't drunk but we were all very buzzed. We got into the club and saw we were early, so it wasn't very packed. The DJ was playing some newer hip hop, and even though neither of my boys really like the new stuff, they were bobbing their heads to the music as we got in the pool. We had a few more drinks and danced in the pool for a bit as the crowd had increased around us. Before we knew it, the pool was packed and there were wet bodies against wet bodies everywhere. I was dancing with Michael in the pool, grinding on him, and Pete was dancing with a sexy brunette that was doing the same to him. The boys were definitely enjoying themselves and then the DJ played a song my boyfriend loves and he got really into things. We were having a great time dancing and the crush of bodies was just forcing us even closer together. I could feel my boyfriend's hard cock pressing against my pussy through my bikini bottoms and I was loving it. The motion of the crowd made the contact more enjoyable as we moved with the pulsing dancing crowd. We didn't notice that the crowd had increased even more until the crowd shifted and we got separated a bit. Pete was now next to me and I lost Michael in the crowd. I started grinding on Pete and he slid his hands up and down my wet body. It felt so good and I was so turned on I wanted him to fuck me right there, or at least finger me until I came, but just as Pete's hand was tracing along the top of my bikini bottom, the crowd shifted again and I lost Pete. I'm not sure how we got separated, but I could see both Pete and Michael trying to make their way toward me when a wall of people blocked our view. Just before the crowd separated us, I saw my boyfriend shrug. I was still dancing, but the crowd was so dense it was more just bobbing to the music than it was actually dancing. I was trying to find my boys in the crowd when I decided it would be best to just get out of the pool and search from above. As I wiggled my way through the crowd there were hands all over my body, men and women, some groping me, others just in passing, but each touch felt electric. At one point I was completely stopped while a line of girls was drunkenly forcing their way to the center of the pool and I felt a few hands grabbing at my ass. I let the strangers play with my ass while I waited for my chance to continue out of the pool. I was stuck for maybe 5 or 6 minutes, but the longer I was there the braver the hands grew when they noticed I offered no resistance.

I had two or three hands groping my tits with one of the hands under my top rolling my left nipple, and at least five hands groping my ass with two hands under my bikini bottoms. There was a hand slowly making its way down my belly when the crowd started to move again. I contemplated staying there for a bit but decided I need to find my boys. I pulled myself away from the guys feeling me up, much to our shared disappointment, and finally got out of the pool When I finally was on dry land, I saw both Michael and Pete watching me. Michael came over to me, took me in his arms, and kissed me deeply.

"It looked like you were having fun," he said with a smirk.

"Oh, I definitely was," I replied playfully. "Besides, it's your fault I'm so fucking horny. Getting me worked up, but not letting me cum."

We all laughed and decided to head back to the hotel pool to relax. On the way back, we talked about the club. Pete said he got the brunette's phone number.

"Are you getting tired of me already?" I pouted jokingly.

"Of course not," Pete said laughing, But I can always audition new talent."

I pouted again but couldn't hold back a laugh. We talked and laughed for the rest of the walk back, and refilled our large drinks two more times and by the time we got back to our hotel, we were all officially drunk. In the pool, we were splashing around and wrestling, the boys were taking turns groping me and teasing me. They were both extremely hard and I was teasing them both as well, I wanted them both worked up for when we finally got back to the room. As the sun began to set, we sat on the stairs of the pool. I was sitting in my boyfriend's lap, his hard cock tenting in his shorts between my thighs and my head on Pete's shoulder, my hands in his lap teasing his hard cock through his shorts. After a few minutes of this, I took Pete's hand and put it between my legs. He started rubbing my pussy through my bikini bottoms, then paused to squeeze Michael's cock. He went back and forth between us like that for a while, and then took my boyfriend's cock and began rubbing it against my pussy. It felt so good and I was just squirming against it, panting and biting my lip. This went on for a few more minutes before we were interrupted by a group of people heading towards the pool we were in. My boyfriend suggested we head back to the room to finish what we started.

On the elevator ride up to the room, both of them were all over me, kissing me and groping my body. I wasn't sure whose hand was between my thighs rubbing my pussy, but it felt amazing. I could feel myself on the edge of an orgasm when the elevator doors opened and we were at our floor. We rushed to our room and again the boys were all over me. Michael picked me up and carried me to the bed, while Pete untied the strings of my bikini, leaving me naked. They were on either side of me, sucking and biting at my nipples while their hands roamed all over my body. It felt so amazing I was lost in the pleasure of it all when suddenly my boyfriend pulled away and made Pete stop as well. They both stripped off their shorts and stood over me, their hard cocks pointing out in front of them. Looking at them like this, I could clearly see the differences between their big dicks. Pete is long and thick with a fat head and straight long shaft; Michael while not as long as Pete, is thicker with a thick head, and a shaft he swells to its thickest in the middle and tapers at the base and tip. I love both their cocks and I thought to myself how lucky I am.

"I think you guys both need to be taught a little lesson today," my boyfriend said and stepped closer to me. "I think you guys have forgotten whose in charge."

As he came over to me, he had me lay on my back at the edge of the bed, lifted my legs, and pressed the head of his cock against my wet cunt. I gasped and braced myself for the feeling of him entering me, but he only pushed the tip into me and held it there.

"Whose pussy is this?" Michael asked me, pushing a bit more of his cock into me.

"It's your pussy, Papi!" I moaned in response.

"Are you sure?" he asked, sliding more into me.

"Oh God, yes Papi!" I moaned again. "It's your pussy, it's all yours! I belong to you!"

He finally started to slide in and out of me with long slow strokes, torturing me again in an amazing way. I looked over at Pete and he just stood there a voyeur, watching us and stroking his cock.

"I bet you'd love for her to suck your dick right now, wouldn't you?" my boyfriend asked Pete while not changing his pace at all. "Did you hear who she belongs to?"

Pete just licked his lips and nodded. My boyfriend increased his pace, still sliding in and out of me fully. He leaned forward and kissed me and as he does he stated using shorter, fast thrusts and making his balls gently bounce against ass.

"Tell him you're mine, baby," my boyfriend said as he broke the kiss. "Tell him he only gets to fuck your amazing pussy because I allow it."

"Ooooh fuck, Pete, this pussy is Michael's," I moan. "I belong to him. I only let you fuck me with your big cock because he lets me."

Michael increased his pace more, slamming into me hard. I could feel my orgasm building. I dug my nails into Michael's back and squeezed him tight. He slowed down and looked at me a devilish grin on his face.

"Do you want her to suck your dick?" my boyfriend asked Pete.

"Yes please!" Pete replied immediately.

Michael slows more, then suddenly pulls out and I let out a disappointed moan. Michael has me get on my hands and knees and positions himself behind me, the head of his cock pressing at my wet lips. Pete stands in front of me, his cock throbbing an inch from my waiting lips.

"Do you want to suck his dick, baby?" my boyfriend asked.

"Yes, Papi, I do," I moaned.

"Do it, baby," he says as he slides his cock fully into me with one thrust. "Suck his dick, slut, I'll allow you to please him."

As Michael thrusts into me, I'm pushed forward, and Pete's cockhead bounces against my lips, leaving a sticky smear of precum on them. Michael pulls back and thrusts into me again. I open my mouth this time and Pete's cock slips past my lips and I start sucking his cock. Pete moans and leans his head back in pleasure. I start bobbing up and down Pete's shaft in time with Michael's quick hard thrusts into me. I moan around Pete's cock and he shudders and gasps. I can feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and I know he's close. Michael is fucking me deep and hard with short fast thrusts and I can feel my orgasm building again. I let Pete's cock fall from my mouth and look back at my boyfriend.

"Oh, God, Papi! You're fucking me so good!" I moan, "You're gonna make me cum! Please let me cum, Papi! Please!"

Michael reaches forward and grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back, his big hard cock pistoning into me.

"Cum for me, slut!" my boyfriend moans. "Show Pete how much you love my cock and cum for me!

"Oh my God! I'm cumming, Papi! Oh, gods, your cock is making me cum!" I almost scream as my first orgasm hits me hard and I collapse onto the bed. "Thank you, Papi! I love it!"

I bury my face in the mattress gasping and moaning as my boyfriend continues pounding my pussy. Just as I'm coming down from my first orgasm, a second more powerful orgasm hits me and I can't hold back.

"Ooh ooh ooh ooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I scream, "Please don't stop, I'm cumming again, Papi!

My boyfriend keeps his pace, letting me ride out the second orgasm before slowing down, and I just lay there panting. As I catch my breath, I feel Michael's cock slip out of me as he gets off the bed. He moves over to Pete and wraps his hand around his cock and leads him to get on the bed by his cock. As Pete gets behind me, my boyfriend lines his cock up to the entrance of my cunt, but does not release him.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Michael asked.

"Yes please!" Pete responded immediately.

My boyfriend starts stroking Pete's cock and rubbing the tip against my clit. I shudder and moan at the contact.

"Why are you allowed to fuck my slutty girlfriend?" my boyfriend asks.

"Because you allow me to," Pete says panting.

"Good boy," my boyfriend says "Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours," Pete moans almost painfully. "She's yours and I am lucky you let me use her cunt!"

"Don't forget that," my boyfriend says as he aims Pete's cock and lets him slide into me.

We both moan, "Oh God!" at the same time and Pete starts pounding my tight cunt right away.

"Do you like it, baby?" my boyfriend asks.

"Fuck yes, Papi!" I moan. "I love it!"

Pete is pounding me with short, fast strokes, keeping most of his hard cock buried deep inside me, only pulling out two or three inches before slamming back into my cunt hard, making me yelp and moan while my boyfriend watches.

"Uuuuungh, fuck, it's so big!" I moan. "I'm gonna cum already!"

I shudder hard and raise my ass higher so Pete can pound me harder. He takes the hint and fucks me harder and faster, the sound of our bodies' slapping echos and his balls are bouncing perfectly against my clit.

"Fuck me with your big cock, Pete, I love it!" I gasp. "Uuuugnh oh fuuuuck, pound my tiny cunt and make me cum!

"I'm cumming, Papi!" I almost scream as yet another orgasm rips through me, "He's making me cum with his big cock! Thank you, Papi!"

I collapse again and my boyfriend moves in to stop Pete. They both watch me as I lay there, face down ass up, panting and trying to catch my breath.

"Oh my God, that was so good," I say breathlessly, "I can't believe I came so much.

"We're not done yet, slut," my boyfriend says and gets back onto the bed.

My boyfriend lays back on the bed and pulls me on top of him, as he does he pulls me forward and kisses me deeply. He slides his hands slowly down to my hips and positions me over his hard cock. I lower down against it and he holds me back. I can feel the heat radiating off his skin. I can feel Pete join us on the bed and get in position behind me. My boyfriend slowly lowers me onto his cock and I let out a long low moan.

"Ooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I moan. "That's so good, Papi."

My boyfriend slowly pumps in and out of me a few times while holding me in place, then he reaches up and pulls me down to him, wrapping his arms around me and he kisses me again. Behind me, I can feel Pete pouring lube down the crack of my ass as he slides a finger between my cheeks and rubs it into my asshole. I wiggle my ass as much as I can with my boyfriend holding me down and kissing me again. Pete pulls his hand away and I look back over my shoulder to see him coating his cock with more lube. When he feels he's used enough, he moves into position and presses the head of his very hard cock against my tight asshole and presses forward gently. I gasp and try to relax my asshole as the sharp pain of his thick cock stretching my tight little hole shoots though me. While this is happening, I can feel my boyfriend's cock throbbing and twitching inside me. Pete has what feels like a little more than an inch of his cock inside me and the pain has started to recede. Pete slowly pulls out before pushing forward, forcing a bit more of his cock inside my tight asshole. I am moaning non stop now, absolutely loving the feeling of his hard cock forcing its way into my asshole. My boyfriend loosens his grip below me and I slowly start to writhe between them. I start to build a rhythm, and before I realize it, both boys are pumping in and out of me.

"Ahhhh oooh unghhh ooooh fuck! This feels amazing!" I moan. "You guys are filling me up, uuuungh, I feel so fucking full!"

They are both fucking me faster now, Michael pushing into me as Pete pulls out. The rhythm of their thrusts sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body, and all I can do is writhe between them, moaning and panting, and they use my body and give me the greatest pleasure I've ever felt.

"Oh God, oh God, oh my God, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeee," I moan loudly as another orgasm crashes over me, causing me to convulse and thrash between Michael and Pete. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumiiiiiiiing!"

"Fuck, I can't hold back. I'm gonna cum too!" Pete moans out behind me, "Ahhh fuuuuuck!"

I can feel his hot cum splashing into me.

"Cum in her ass, Pete!" Michael moans. "Fill her up with your cum!"

They are both pounding my holes and my orgasm is still peaking. I am panting and moaning when finally I collapse on top of Michael, and Pete's cock pops out of my asshole. I can feel Pete's cum leaking out of my ass and dripping down to my cunt.

"Oh fuck, that was intense," Pete says out of breath.

Michael is still slowly pumping in and out of me and all I can do is whimper and gasp with each thrust.

"Cum for me, baby," I say as I look down at my boyfriend. "Fill my pussy up, claim this cunt, this is your cunt."

I start to raise and lower my hips in time with his thrusts. I can feel his cock throbbing and I see him bite his lip. I start riding him hard and fast, flexing, and rocking my hips in time with his movements. I want him to fill me with his cum.

"UUUUUUUUUNGH FUCK!" he suddenly bellows as he grips me tight and slams his cock up into me as deep as he can hold it there. I can feel him pumping his cum deep into my pussy and it's amazing.

"Yes Papi, cum for me!" I moan, "Fill your slut's cunt up with your hot cum! It feels so good, Papi, I love it!"

He pumps a few times, convulses under my body, and then collapses back into the bed, panting. I lean forward and kiss his chest softly before laying my head against him and sighing happily. Pete lays on the bed next to us, draping an arm over us both and we all fall asleep. I wake up a few hours later to the sound of slurping and a tongue lapping to my pussy and asshole. Michael's cock is still buried in my cunt and Pete is between our legs, licking up and down. He pauses and sucks Michael's balls before sliding his tongue up his shaft and against my pussy and asshole. I look down and Michael is still asleep but his cock is wide awake.

"MMMMMMMM, fuck, that feels amazing, Pete," I moan.

He does not respond, he just continues licking my asshole the goes back to Michael's balls. I slowly start riding my boyfriend's cock and Pete concentrates on tonguing my asshole. It feels so fucking good, and before I realize it I can feel Michael raising his hips and moaning.

"Ughn, fuck!" he moans, and suddenly I feel him cumming inside me.

I whimper in disappointment as I can feel my boyfriend's cock start to deflate. I continue riding him until he falls out of me. Suddenly I feel Pete's hard cock pressing into me and I moan again. He starts slowly but picks up his pace quickly, fucking me with short fast strokes. I can feel my boyfriend getting hard again below me and his shaft is grinding against my clit. It feels amazing and I know that I am going to cum soon. I lean down and kiss my boyfriend hard. Then, breaking the kiss, I look back at Pete.

"Yes, fuck me with your big cock!" I pant. "Fuck my cunt, and fill me with more cum!"

"Yeah, slut? You want my cum?" Pete grunts. "Tell me you love my cock!"

"I love your cock, Pete!" I moan loudly. "It's so fucking big!"

"Thank Michael for letting me use you," he says breathlessly. "Tell him you love my cock and want me to cum inside your slutty cunt."

"Oh, Papi, thank you! Thank you for letting Pete use my body!" I moan. "Can I have his cum, Papi? Can Pete cum inside my cunt?"

Michael just grunts and nods as I grind my clit against his cock.

"Oh, Pete! Oh, fuck!" I moan over and over. "I'm gonna cum again, oh God, I can't believe I'm gonna cum again!"