My Boyfriend Tells Me to Get Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say that Mason was enjoying it, and when the comments from the football fans finally woke me up Mason told me to stay like that until it got to the time to get off.

Even with my eyes shut I could feel the eyes of the football fans staring at my pussy and hear them commenting on what they could see. Fortunately, all the comments were favourable, and those, in a strange way, felt nice, even turning me on a bit.

Sometimes, if it is a pleasant evening, Mason will take me for a walk to a local park. There's a kids playground there that's always kid free when we get there and we sometimes stop and I have a go on the swings or other equipment and my skirt or dress lets him see my pussy a lot. There's one of those dome shaped climbing frames there and Mason gets me to hang upside down on it at times. My skirt or dress always inverts and sometimes my dress will actually fall right off me.

One time that we were walking near the play area there was a group of teenage boys hanging around the climbing frame just talking and fooling around. Mason told me to go and hang upside down on the frame.

"But there's all those teenagers sat on it." I protested.

"Go on Jenna, do it, give them a lesson in female anatomy." Mason replied.

I looked at him and realised that he was serious, so I did. The young men just stared at me as I climbed into the middle then swung my legs up, my butt and pussy immediately becoming visible to them. When I was upside down they got an unrestricted view down to my wet upturned pussy. Then when my dress slithered down over my head and fell on the floor they could see my little tits as well.

After their initial shock that a girl should do such a thing, they started coming out with some comments. Mason was stood quite close so the comments weren't too rude but it was obvious that they liked what they saw.

Thankfully, I could blame my red face on the blood running to my face rather than the actual cause which was my embarrassment.

Mason left me there for ages before he told me to get off the frame and put my dress back on. The comments about my 'nice' pussy were still coming as we walked away.

"Enjoy that Jenna?" Mason asked when the young men couldn't hear us.

"No, you know that I don't like exposing myself like that." I replied.

"Like that? You've never done that before, but you can be sure that you'll do that again if there's any teenagers there the next time that we come here. Besides, I bet that you did enjoy it. Stop, I'll finger you and see if you actually did enjoy it."

We stopped and he fingered me then put his wet fingers to my mouth saying,

"Told you."

How can a girl argue that she didn't get aroused by something when it causes her pussy to get so wet?

As well as Mason getting me to get changed with the changing cubicle door open at the swimming pool, he does it when I'm trying on new clothes. Most of the changing cubicles in clothes shops have just curtains across the entrance, and most of the changing areas are separated into men's and women's areas so other girls seeing me naked isn't a problem, although I do have to go and show Mason everything that I try on and sometimes there are other men standing at the entrance. That's not a problem until Mason tells me to bend over or something. Then it gets embarrassing.

The unisex, or gender neutral changing rooms are the most embarrassing as there always seems to be men coming in and out as I get changed, and, as expected, Mason tells me not to close the curtains. I've lost count of the number of men who have seen me naked whilst getting changed.

Shoe shopping is the same. Most shoe shops are self-service but there is always someone who will help you if you ask them, and Mason always finds a young man to help me, even though I can manage on my own. The young men always seem to be happy to help me and get down on their knees in front of me. Then I just can't avoid giving them a great view of my pussy.

I remember one young man who kept going back to the store room to get a different pair of the same shoes saying that he wasn't happy with the way that they fit my feet, even though they felt okay to me.

When he went to the store room the third time Mason told me to lean back on the chair and spread my legs more than was necessary. My face went red as I did what I was told to do and when the young man got back to me a wet patch quickly appeared on the front of his trousers.

As we walked out with a new pair of 4 inch heels Mason told me that I'd enjoyed flashing the young man. I denied it then stayed silent when Mason asked me if he needed to finger me to prove it.

Of course it was wet, what girl's wouldn't be.

Parties - with Mason still seeing a lot of his mates, and most of them still being single, there is usually a party of some sorts every 2 or 3 months, and Mason started taking me to them. He told me that they were a sort of extension of Friday nights at the pub but with some more guys, and a few girls that are partnered with one of the guys.

Mason told me that the parties usually got quite lively but wouldn't expand on what he meant by 'lively'.

Mason had me wear just an ultra short, spaghetti strapped summer dress and heels for the first party that he took me to and I was surprised by the number of people there. Mason had told me that there would only be a few more people than go to the pub on a Friday night but there must have been about 20 people there, about 13 or 14 guys and 6 girls, all in their late teens or mid twenties.

Mason soon introduced me to everyone that he knew but there was one girl there who he hadn't seen before. The party started just like the ones that I'd been to when I was at school, but with a lot more booze.

I got talking to the 'new' girl and she asked me if I'd been to one of the parties before. When I said that I hadn't she asked me if it was true that all the girls stripped naked at midnight.

I was a little surprised at that comment and said that I didn't know but Mason would probably get me to strip off anyway. I told her that he likes me to be naked when his mates are around.

"Oh good, Terry told me that I'd have to strip and I didn't know whether to believe him or not. I've been getting all horny anticipating being naked with all these men looking at me." The girl said.

Again, I was a little surprised but her comments made me feel a little comfortable knowing that another girl got aroused by being naked with men around.

Another girl came to join us and we both asked her if it was true.

"Oh yes, didn't Terry and Mason tell you, come the stroke of midnight the stripper tune is played and all of us girls do a striptease. That's why I keep coming to these parties. The boozing to start off with is boring but after midnight we play games where us girls are dared to do sexy things."

"Like what?"

"Well, I don't think that there's a guy here that I haven't given a blowjob to and they've all seen me pissing. I've eaten the pussies of 3 of the girls as well."

"Wow," I said, "I wasn't expecting anything like that. I guessed that Mason would tell me to strip naked but I thought that I would just have to dance naked or something like that."

"You're not going to chicken out are you Jenna? Mason told us that you do everything that he tells you."

"No, I'm not going to chicken out, if Mason wants me to give another guy a blowjob or for me to eat another girl's pussy then I'll do it."

"What about fucking yourself with a beer bottle? I've had to do that a few times."

"I could do that."

"So could I," the other new girl said.

"What about actual fucking another guy? I've had to do that a few times."

"If that's what Mason wants."

"Ooh goody, an orgy, I've always wanted to take part in one of those," the other new girl said.

Mason came over then and told us that it was getting near the magic hour.

"Why didn't you tell me that these parties are actually orgies?" I asked.

"I didn't want to risk upsetting you."

"So you waited until I'd had a few drinks?"

"Yes."

"Mason, you know that I'll do anything, absolutely anything for you. I've promised that hundreds of times and I keep my word."

"I know, but I wondered if this was just a bit too much for you."

"No Mason, it isn't. If you really want everyone of your mates to fuck me right here and now I will do it for you. If you want me to walk home naked I will do it."

Mason put his arm around me and grabbed one of my tits and squeezed.

"I love you Jenna."

"And I love you too Mason, now where do we strip?"

"In the lounge lover."

We 3 girls went to the lounge where the guys were all around the outside walls and the other girls were in the middle of the room. When the stripper tune started 6 girls started stripping. It didn't take long, none of the 6 were wearing underwear and within a minute the guys were cheering at the 6 naked girls. I noticed that all 6 of us have totally bald pubes and I started to wonder if Mason was introducing me into some sort of naked girls club that him and his mates ran, not that I was complaining, I'll do anything for Mason.

When the noise level got lower I heard one guy say,

"I didn't know that you were dating a 10 year old girl Mason, Jenna looks just like my kid sister."

Of course, the other guys started on him, asking him when he's seen his 10 year old sister naked. Someone called him a pedophile.

After all the guys had had a good look at the 6 naked girls one of the guys said,

"Right then, who's got the playing cards?"

They appeared and one guy held them fanned out and face down while us girls picked a card.

When the girls had all got one we held them up. The girl with the lowest card had a big grin on her face as one of the guys said,

"Okay, most of you know how this works but for the couple of new girls, the girl with the lowest card has to do a forfeit from a list that is shuffled before each party. The list is numbered and all the numbers are on little pieces of paper in this bowl. Would the lucky girl come and pick a number."

The girl walked over, picked one of the pieces of paper and shouted the number 5.

"Good, you won't regret this young lady, your forfeit is to give a blowjob, here in this room, right now, to any man here other than the one who you came with. Your choice."

The girl's face was beaming as she looked around the room then pointed to one of Mason's friends who walked to the middle of the room. With everyone watching she got down on her knees in front of the guy, unzipped his trousers, pulled his cock out and started sucking.

About 3 minutes later he pulled her head off his cock and she looked up at his face with her mouth wide open as blobs of his jism shot out and landed all over her face. To cheers from everyone she licked as much off her face then used her fingers to move the rest into her mouth. After showing her mouth full of his jism to everyone she gulped it down then showed her empty mouth to everyone, again to more cheers.

The the cards were shuffled and all the girls picked another card. I was the one with the lowest card this time and I stepped forward and picked a piece of paper out of the bowl.

"Number 6." I announced.

There were cheers as the guy announced that I was to be fucked doggy style by the man of my choice, other than the man I arrived with. I looked around and after looking at the smiling Mason, I selected a man called Dan, then I got on my hands and knees with my butt facing most of the people there.

Ten seconds later I felt the tip of a hard cock pressing against my very wet vaginal entrance. I grunted as the cock rammed right into me in one fast thrust then settled into a normal fucking rhythm.

About a minute later the cock stopped going in and out and pressed into me as hard as he could then I felt his warm jism get ejaculated into me. That action triggered my orgasm and I shouted out as the waves rolled over me.

When I started to get my senses back I could hear lots of cheering. I blushed, got a little embarrassed and looked over to Mason, who was cheering and smiling. I was thankful that he didn't look upset by what I had just done.

Dan's cock was soft by then and he withdrew it and got to his feet leaving me to stay there for a few seconds recovering before getting to my feet.

The next 3 or 4 hours were taken up with the game, all of the girls performing at least two items from the list below which every item was performed at least once. I had to perform a 69 with one of the girls, and run 100 meters down the road totally naked. I also had to promise to masturbate whenever one of the guys at the party saw me for the next 4 weeks which meant that I had to masturbate in the pub the next 4 Friday's. Fortunately, the pub was as busy as it normally is and I managed to do it without anyone, other than our group, noticing or hearing.

• Sit on a guy's face for 5 full minutes.

• Masturbate on the coffee table to orgasm for everyone to see.

• Fuck yourself with a half full beer bottle of 3 minutes.

• Let every man at the party finger fuck you for 2 minutes.

• Urinate outside whilst stood up, with everyone watching.

• Perform a 69 with another girl of your choice, in the middle of the room.

• Perform a 69 with the man of your choice (not the one who you came with), in the middle of the room.

• Let the man of your choice, but not the one who you came with, fuck you doggy style in the middle of the room.

• Run 100 meters down the road, and back, totally naked.

• Flash your bare pussy, on the demand of any guy at the party, for the next 4 weeks.

• Masturbate on the demand of any guy at the party, for the next 4 weeks.

• Do not wear a bra or knicker until after the next party.

• Expose your pussy to 6 different unknown men before the next party and have 1 of the guys here witness each flash and take a photograph to prove that you have done it.

• Send nude selfies to each of the guys at the party. A different photo each day for a week.

• Get your male partner to make a sex video of you masturbating, fucking yourself with a large dildo and riding him reverse cowboy style, post the video on a well known website and email the link to everyone at the party.

As dawn started to break people were getting tired and the party ended. I found my dress and carried it out to Mason's car for the journey home.

On the way Mason asked me why I picked Dan, and if he had anything to worry about, I told him that I picked him because he looked like he needed a good fuck and I remembered Mason telling me that he didn't have a girlfriend. Also that Mason had absolutely nothing to be worried about.

Mason also told me that the guy who was holding the playing cards was a card sharp and had things rigged so that each girl got the card that he wanted, and that the newbie girls got at least 3 lowest cards.

We slept until noon that day and I woke to the feeling of Mason fucking me to wake me. Then I asked him when the next party was.

It was that morning that I told Mason about my mental bucket list and which items I had already completed, and how.

It was tea time when we finally got out of bed after my giving him the details got interrupted by more fucking.

Mason also got me to write down all the items on my bucket list that I hadn't yet completed. He promised that I would complete them all.

This last summer Mason caught the teenage boys next door watching me as I sunbathed nude by the pool. Instead of bollocking them and telling them not to perv on my body again, he invited them to come round and use our pool. When I asked Mason why he'd done that he said that I'd love to have them staring at my body and that I'd really enjoy masturbating for them.

My jaw dropped when he said that last bit but I knew that I'd do it, after all, a promise is a promise.

The following day they came round when they saw me go out to the pool and jump in. When I got out of the water I lay on the sun lounger and watched them mess about with a ball in the pool. When they got out I spread my legs and rubbed my pussy until I orgasmed. They sat at the foot of the lounger and watched me.

After a nervous start I discovered that Mason was right, I did enjoy doing it with them watching.

That happened about twice a week until the early September when they went off to university.

One weekend in the August, Mason took me to a big seaside resort for a couple of days and we had a fun time. We stopped in a little hotel and went out each day. We spent a few hours on the beach each day and Mason had me wear just some 'strings only' thong bikini bottoms. With them looking just like any thong bikini bottoms from the rear, most people didn't realise that my pussy was on display.

The few men that did realise all stared at me and a couple of them followed us as we walked along the beach. We stopped at a 'kids free' area and spread our towels to relax and sunbathe. Whenever Mason saw a man looking at my exposed pussy he told me to spread my legs to give the man a better view.

By then I was sort of getting used to Mason telling me to let men look at my spread pussy and the embarrassment is not as great as it used to be but I still feet humiliated by the fact that my pussy gets all wet even though I'm not really thinking about having sex.

Each evening that we were there we started by going to the funfair, and each time, before we left the hotel, Mason had me put my Ohmibod remote controlled vibrator in my pussy so that he could embarrass and humiliate me wherever he wanted. And he did. Each evening he had me wear an ultra short, thin summer dress, one that the skirt part is sort of inverted 'V' shape. The breeze blew it around and up quite often and quite a few people saw that I had nothing on under it, and they saw the little pink tail of the vibrator sticking out of my vagina.

Mason kept switching the vibrator on, fortunately not on full power, but enough for my shaking to give a few people the impression that I was having some sort of fit.

We went on a few different rides and Mason seemed to zero-in on the rides where we had to be strapped into our seats. This meant that a young man had to come and check that our seat belts were properly fastened and every time that a young man came to check mine he got an eyeful of my bare pussy with the little pink tail sticking out. Of course, each time that I got my seat belt checked, Mason had to use his phone to tell the vibrator to give me a blast of full power whist my belt was being checked.

After the funfair it was a nice restaurant then a few drinks in a local pub. Although I had the thin cotton summer dress on I felt naked all evening, and Mason used the remote control to give me orgasms all evening. I'd never tried to eat whilst a remote controlled vibrator kept my body shaking and having multiple orgasms and, as expected, it was very difficult. I got asked if I was okay lots of times and Mason had to answer for me most of the time. I just hope that none of the waiters knew what was happening to me.

The local pubs were embarrassing and humiliating as well as; Mason chose stools for us to sit on both times and in my struggles to stay on the stools the people around me must have thought that I was some sort of weird exhibitionist.

Another big thing that happened a few months after I moved in with Mason was that he got the whole house decorated. As I mentioned before, a woman had never lived in that house with Mason before, and Mason is a very tidy person so most of the place looked very minimalist. When I said that the place need to look 'lived in', he agreed and let me choose a colour scheme that would liven the place up a bit instead of everything being the default magnolia colour.

Anyway, he got a man in and we agreed the colour scheme for each room and a week or so later 3 men arrived to start the job. When the original man had been there I'd just got back from the supermarket and was still wearing a dress but Mason told me that when the men arrived to do the job I was to be my usual naked all the time.